Air France Reservation (AF)
Air France Reservation Number +1-888-530-0499
Tired of your boring routine and looking for a break from your mundane life? If so, then make Air France Reservation now and pamper yourself with the rejuvenating holiday. One of the leading air carriers in the world, Air France is bestowed with all essential amenities to make you feel like home in the air. This airline schedules its passenger and cargo services to more than 500 destinations in over 78 countries on different continents to facilitate the travelers worldwide. Came into existence in 1933, this air carrier operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Known to one of the safest airlines to fly with, Air France offers incredible hospitality and royal comfort to the travelers and ensures that they will reach their destination without any trouble.
How to Make Reservation on Air France Airlines?
Long gone are those days when flight booking used to be tough and challenging as now is the time when this can be easily done on the swipe of your fingertips. In today’s time, you don’t need any expert’s advice to get the bookings done. Just follow the step-by-step procedure and make Air France Reservations for your next vacation in less than no time.
- To initiate the booking process, travelers will have to visit the airline’s website on their favorite web browser.
- Tap on the Purchase a Ticket option available on the homepage and make a choice of your trip type i.e. Round Trip, One Way or multiple destinations. You are advised to go for the first option if you are looking for the cheap flight tickets; rest depends on your trip.
- In the next step, you will have to choose the departure airport and the arrival airport and move to the next step of the Air France Reservation.
- Now is the time to enter the journey dates according to your itinerary. You will have to pick the dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Add the total number of passengers that would be included in your trip and ensure to add the correct information.
- Here, you will have to pick the travel class and fare of your desire and that fits your budget well.
- Tap on the Search button and to find out the available flight options available on the entered route.
- You can easily pick up your favorite option and get the payment done to confirm the final Air France Booking.
How to Connect with Air France Customer Service?
Facing trouble? Worry not as Air France offers a well-dedicated customer support team that are all set to handle your doubts. Customer support is the backbone of any organization and keeping this fact in mind, Air France has kept their support team strong. The airline’s executives are experienced and thus, they know how to tackle travelers’ issues with much ease. They are available round the clock to assist the flyers and, therefore, you can call them at any time to seek help. There are various reasons for which you need to connect with the airline’s support team. Some of the possible reasons are mentioned here:
- Flight Booking
Air France allows you to make flight booking online in no time. All you have to do is browse the official website of the airline, follow the step by step procedure and get your flight tickets done. However, this is a technical process and you can face some kind of technical error while booking your air tickets. In that case, you can easily connect with the airline’s customer service and seek their guidance to book your flight tickets. They will either assist you throughout the booking process or else they can make Air France Reservation according to the information provided by you.
- To check the Flight Status
The next reason for which you might have to call the airline’s executive is to check the exact location of your flight. Those days are gone when you have to arrive at the airport too early and wait for the flight to come as now is the time when you can find the live location of your flight. It will surely save your time and effort. Now, if you are unable to check the flight status online, then connect with the airline’s support team at any time and get to know about the flight status in no time.
- To know about the flight deal and offer
Airline’s executive can also help you in finding the deals and offers to minimize the travel expenses. Usually , deals are displayed on the official website of the airline and you can easily grab the same; however, sometimes the airline offers the hidden discounts for which you need to connect with the airline’s representative.
- To file the complaint for the lost baggage
The chances are very low that you get stuck in this unfortunate situation but still, if this happens, then there is no need to worry as the airline offers lost and found facilities to the travelers with the help of which they can easily file the complaint for their lost baggage and get the unique file reference number. For more details about the same, you can call the airline’s official numbers and get to know about the exact location of your baggage. Make Air France Reservations to your favorite destination now and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
Air France Phone Number Details
|Air France Reservation||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Reservation Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Reservations Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Telefono USA||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Customer Service Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Air France Technical Support Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Baggage Helpline Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Cancellation Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Hubs||Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport|
|Subsidiaries||HOP!, Joon, Transavia France|
|Parent company||Air France–KLM|
|Headquarters||Roissypôle, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France, France|
Air France Cancellation and Refund Guide
Change in plans? Worry not as Air France allows you to make easy cancellation of the flight ticket without looking for the expert’s guidance. However, there are certain terms and conditions that you need to follow before terminating your booking.
- Your ticket cancellation depends on the fare type you have selected while making a booking. You can cancel your flight ticket only and only if it is refundable; otherwise, you will not be allowed to cancel. All fare terms and conditions are clearly mentioned on the ticket that you have purchased.
- To cancel your flight, travelers can easily go to the Manage My Trip tab and pick up the trip that you want to terminate.
- You will only get a refund if you purchase your refundable ticket at least 2 days before the flight take-off.
- The airline might take up to 7 to 20 business days to process your refund after you made the refund request.
Guide of Air France Check-in Policy
Getting the boarding pass is an integral part of the journey if you want to board the flight without any trouble. The airline offers multiple ways to check-in for your flight like the web check-in, airport check-in, and kiosk check-in. Let’s get to know about these methods in a bit of detail so that you can opt for the one that fits you the best.
Web Check-in It is the easiest way to get the flight boarding pass without even leaving your comfort zone. This facility is available to all passengers except those who are flying with pets or getting any pre-order assistance from the airline. Web check-in can be easily done 30 hours before the flight departure.
Airport Check-in Those travelers who either do not know how to check-in online or unable to check-in online can easily visit the airport to get their boarding pass easily. They can either go for the kiosk machine or visit the airport counter to get the check-in done. These kiosk machines are available 24 X 7 and you can enter the passport information to print your boarding pass. Get your Air France Reservation now and travel to your destination easily.
Air France Airlines Baggage Guide
Learn about the Air France Baggage Guide here before packing your items and make bookings accordingly.
Hand Baggage Allowance The amount of hand baggage you can carry depends on the traveling class in which you are flying. You can bring one cabin baggage and one accessory if you have made reservations in the Economy Class and can carry 2 hand baggage and one personal item if you are traveling in the Premium Economy and Business Class. The maximum weight of the hand baggage and accessory must not exceed 12kg for the Economy Class and 18kg for the Premium Economy and Business Class.
Checked Baggage Allowance The checked baggage totally depends on the cabin class in which you will be going to fly. No checked baggage is permitted in the Economy Class (Light Fare) and you will have to purchase the same.
Get to Know About Air France In-Flight Amenities Here
Air France is equipped with innumerable in-flight amenities that will surely make you feel like home in the air. These amenities are introduced to make your journey smooth and memorable. Before getting your tickets done, it is important to know about the in-flight amenities to enjoy an ultimate experience in the flight.
Want to enjoy every single moment in the sky without getting bored? If yes, then enjoy in-flight entertainment offered by Air France Airlines and reach your destination amidst comfort. Resting comfortably in your seat, you can easily select your favorite entertainment option according to your taste. From movies to TV shows, to web series to music videos to games, Air France in-flight entertainment system offers everything to make your journey seamless.
Connect with Wi-Fi on-board and stay in touch with your loved ones in the air. On Air France flight, you will get three Wi-Fi pass options, namely – The Free Message Pass, the Surf Pass, and The Stream Pass. Travelers can select the option according to their needs. This Wi-Fi can be easily connected with your mobile, laptop or tablet without any hassle.
If you have the urge to tempt your taste buds in the air, then make Air France Reservation now and savor delectable food. Here, you will get to enjoy mouth-watering French cuisines that are prepared with the seasonal ingredients to give them the authentic flavor. Air France boasts a team of world-famous chefs who will prepare everything according to the choice of the travelers.
How to Make Advance Seat Selection on Air France Flight?
Where do you like to sit? Window or Aisle? No matter whatever your choice is, Air France has it all to make your journey interesting. It is important to learn about the important facts about advance seat selection before using this facility.
- Travelers will be allowed to select their seat before boarding the flight either by using the Manage Booking option, at the time of flight check-in or by visiting the airport counter. However, this is subject to availability and you will get seats only if they are available in the cabin.
- The airline offers standard seat service so that the travelers can choose the option of their choice. It is available in the Economy Class of all Air France flights except Metropolitan France.
- You will be charged with an extra cost for advance seat selection if you make the choice at the time of flight check-in that starts 30 hours before the flight take-off. However, for all other options, you will have to pay the extra charges that depend on the destination, selected fare type and your journey dates.
- Payment can be done by using your miles or Blue Credits.
- There are multiple seat options available like Seat with extra legroom, emergency exit seat, Duo seat in a row of two, seat in the first row of the aircraft and many more to count. Make Air France Reservations now and enjoy your journey with ease.
Air France Unaccompanied Minor Guide
Is your child traveling alone? If yes, then there is no need to worry and make bookings with Air France for your unaccompanied minor and ensure their safety. However, there are certain important guidelines to know before getting your bookings done for an unaccompanied minor.
- Children between 5 and 14 years will be considered an unaccompanied minor on Air France flight.
- The cabin crew will take special care of an unaccompanied minor and will hand over the child to the designated member of the family.
- Booking of unaccompanied minors will be done only by calling the airline’s executive.
- Also, there are a limited number of unaccompanied minors allowed in the flight and thus, make your bookings in advance.
Air France Pet Policy
Want to bring your pets on-board and need advice for the same? Here is mentioned every single term and condition associated with the Air France pet policy and enjoy your journey. It is important to go through these guidelines before making flight bookings to avoid any hustle.
- Pets can be transported either in the flight cabin or hold, depending on the size and weight of the pet and its container.
- You will have to connect with the airline’s customer service to make Air France Reservation for your furry friend. Check whether the space is available or not and make bookings accordingly.
- The least number of animal carriers are allowed to bring on the flight and, therefore, you are advised to make booking as soon as you can.
- Additional money will be charged for carrying pets on-board and it depends on the destination to which you are flying to.
- There are certain animals that are not allowed to bring in the flight cabin such as Staffordshire Terrier American Staffordshire Terriers, Tosas, and a lot more. These animals are termed as attack dogs and thus, not allowed in the cabin.
Join Air France Frequent Flyer Program For Ultimate Experience
Are you a frequent flyer and wish to take the advantage of the same? If yes, then join the Air france frequent flyer program and get your flight tickets done at an economical price. Air France offers the specially designed frequent flyer program under the name of Discover Flying Blue to ease the travelers. With the help of this program, you can earn miles every time you book flight tickets with Air France. These miles can be used either at the time of the air ticket booking or to purchase the extra comforts while flying in the air. In addition to this, travelers can also enjoy other perks as well such as they can get Experience Points (XP) and a lot more. So, what keeps you stopping now? Be the member of Discover Flying Blue today and make your journey more pleasurable. Before opting for this program, let’s get to know about the same in a bit more detail. Four levels are available in this frequent flyer program, namely – Explorer, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Travelers can opt for the level according to their travel requirements as well as their budget. One must know the fact that different benefits are available at different levels and thus, make a choice accordingly. Make Air France Reservations now and fly to your favorite location while enjoying innumerable benefits.
If you are an explorer, then:
- You can earn 4 miles on every Euro spent
- Get up to 10% discount on the seat selection
- Save up to 10 Euro on the first additional baggage item
- If you gain 100 XP, then you can become the Silver member.
If you are a Silver member, then:
- You can earn 6 miles on every Euro spent
- Enjoy 50% discount on the seat selection
- Select the standard seat for free
- Get the facility of priority check-in
- Bring the additional baggage
- Enjoy early baggage drop-off
If you are a Gold Member, then
- Earn 7 miles on every Euro spent
- Bring the additional baggage for free of cost
- Enjoy 50% off on the seat selection
- Enjoy priority access at the airport
- You can also get the lounge access on all airports
If you are a Platinum Member, then
- Being the platinum member, you are eligible to earn 8 miles on every Euro spent.
- Take the additional baggage item in the sky free of cost
- Also, you can select any of the preferred seat options without any charge.
- Connect with the Platinum service line whenever you want to troubleshoot your queries
Destination Served by Air France
Air France flies to over 195 destinations in 91 countries across the planet. Currently, it carries over 98.7 million passengers annually and operates over 1500 daily flights from its hubs. If you wish to consider Air France reservations for your upcoming trip; then start checking the airfares based on your itinerary and other travel preferences. In order to score the best flight deal, you can also contact the expert travel advisers of the airline through chat, email or by calling directly on Air France customer service number. Top Destinations Served by Air France (AF)
- Vienna (VIE)
- Prague (PRG)
- London (LON)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
Top Airports Served by Air France (AF)
- Charles De Gaulle Airport(CDG)
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by Air France (AF)
- Paris (CDG) to Lyon (GNB)
- Paris (CDG) to Ajaccio (AJA)
- Paris (CDG) to Le Mans (ZLN)
- Paris (CDG) to Caen (CFR)
- Paris (CDG) to Toulouse (TLS)
- Paris (CDG) to Nice (NCE)
Popular International Routes Served by Air France (AF)
- Istanbul (IST) to Paris (CDG)
- Dubai (DXB) to Paris (CDG)
- Moscow (SVO) to Paris (CDG)
- Doha (DOH) to Paris (CDG)
- Munich (MUC) to Paris (CDG)
- Madrid (MAD) to New York (JFK)
- Paris (CDG) to Houston (IAH)
- Paris (CDG) to Washington (IAD)
- Paris (CDG)to Atlanta (ATL)
- Paris (CDG) to Seattle (SEA)
Fleet Size It has a fleet of more than 206 aircraft that include Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, Boeing 727, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Air France FAQs
Q1. Will Air France allow pets on-board?
According to the Air France pet policy:
- The maximum weight of the pet and container must not be more than 75kg.
- Snub-nosed dogs are not allowed in the Air France flight like Bulldog, Boston Terrier, Pug, and a lot more.
- The pets must be vaccinated before flying on the flight.
- You will have to pay the extra charges to bring your pets on-board. That extra fee depends on the destination to which you are traveling.
- Your pet must be able to stand inside the container throughout the journey.
- Only a limited number of pets are allowed to bring onboard, thus you are advised to make Air France Reservations for your pet as early as you can.
Q2. Does Air France offer an app?
Yes, of course. Air France offers an easy to use mobile app to the travelers so that they can enjoy ultimate travel experience on the swipe of your fingertips. This app is available for free and you can easily get the same without spending even a single penny. This app can be simply used to make the flight booking, checking the flight status, grabbing the flight deals, connecting with the airline’s executive, downloading the boarding pass, and a lot more.
Q3. How can I select a seat on an Air France flight?
To select your favorite seat on the Air France flight:
- You need to check the eligibility first to see whether you can select your preferred seat or not.
- Seat selection can be done either at the time of flight booking or at the time of flight check-in.
- This is a paid facility and you will have to pay the additional fee for the same. Also, it is subject to the availability and you can get the seat only and only if it is available.
- You can pick your favorite seat by retrieving your booking. Just enter the required information, get your trip itinerary, and choose your favorite seat.
- If you are a frequent flyer member, then you can either get a discount or get the chance to select your favorite seat for free.
Other Related Post Quick Links
British Airways Business Class
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
Air France Business Class Review
- See More Air France Official Site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France
- See More on Air France Twitter Profile
- See More on Air France Facebook Profile
- See More on Air France Instagram Profile
Submit your review
I am a frequent flyer with Air France. They have incredible services when it comes to onboard facilities. The menu available onboard have an array of decent cuisines listed, and the in-flight entertainment is also good. I mostly travel in business class, but this time, I choose to travel in economy class; there is a lot of difference between them. The dining menu, comfort, selection of movies, and shows are quite ordinary for economy class. What I like about Air France is that they never disappoint me. However, I feel they have to still work on their Kiosks facility available at the airport. Otherwise, I would like to rate them 4 out of 5.