British Airways Reservations (BA)
British Airways Reservations Phone Number +1-888-530-0499
Tired of your boring schedule and looking for an exciting break? If yes, then plan your next vacation with British Airways and fly to your destination amidst luxury and comfort. One of the leading airlines in the aviation industry, British Airways is the 2nd largest air carrier in the United Kingdom when it comes to the travelers carried and fleet size. It offers an exclusive network and schedules its flights to more than 183 destinations in different countries. With its headquarters in London, this air carrier facilitates the travelers round the world. With its incredible hospitality and excellent services, British Airways is referred to as the best airline in the world to fly with. So, what are you waiting for now? Get your British Airways Reservations now and make your journey memorable.
Get to know how to Make British Airways Reservations Online Here
Those days are the matter of the past when air travel used to be the luxury of the rich as now is the time when this can be done at an affordable price and that too without leaving your comfort zone. With the help of the internet and advanced technology, online booking can be easily done. Below is mentioned the detailed procedure about online reservation of British Airways Flights. Use the guidelines and get your tickets done with ease.
- To begin the procedure, browse the official website of the British Airways.
- On the airline’s homepage, you will find three options – Flight, Flight + Hotel, and Flight + Car. Here, you will have to select the Flight option to move ahead.
- Enter the departure city in the From field and arrival city in the To field.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the schedule according to the trip itinerary. If you have chosen the One Way flight, then enter the outbound date or else enter the return date as well.
- Choose the total number of passengers included in the journey in the form of Adults, Young Adults, Children, and Infant.
- Pick the travel class that falls in your budget. A plenty of options available – Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and First.
- In the next step of the British Airways Reservations, you will have to tap on the Search button and find out the number of flights available on the entered route.
Get Ultimate Customer Support with British Airways Reservations Number
Facing trouble? If yes then connect with the British Airways Customer Support and seek help at any time. While traveling in the air, travelers might face several issues such as lost baggage concern, checking the flight status, adding the excess baggage, and a lot more things. No matter whatever issue you are facing, the airline’s executive has got your back. They will help you in all conditions and fix the issues with much ease. British Airways Reservations Number +1-888-530-0499 remains available 24 X 7 and you can connect with them even at odd hours and on the public holidays. The airline’s customer support team is professional enough to deal with your problems easily. They will also help you know about the deals and offers available on the flight tickets. Just call them whenever you need and they will respond to you instantly.
How to British Airways Manage Booking?
Are you looking to change your existing booking but wondering about how to make changes? If yes, then worry not as the airline allows you to modify your existing booking without any hustle and bustle. However, this facility is available up to a certain time limit after which you will be unable to do the same. Also, making changes in your booking through the official website is the least expensive way to make the desired changes in your itinerary without seeking professional help.
- Visit the official website of the British Airways.
- Go to the Manage option.
- Enter the Booking Reference and the Last Name of the Passenger.
- Tap on the Find My Booking button and access your itinerary.
- Now, you are all set to modify your bookings.
This British Airways Manage Booking option allows you to make several changes like:
- Change your name
- Update the contact information
- Seat and meal selection
- Add the extra baggage
British Airways Reservations Phone Number Details
|British Airways Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways Contact Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways Customer Service Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways Booking Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways Group Booking Number||0344 493 0765|
|British Airways Baggage Phone Number||1 (800) 828-8144|
|British Airways Disability Assistance Number||0344 493 0787|
|Hubs||Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport|
|Parent company||International Airlines Group|
|Headquarters||Waterside, Harmondsworth, United Kingdom|
Tips to Get Cheap Flight Tickets with British Airways
Want to enjoy a lavish flying experience but don’t want to spend much? Well, in that case, you can make British Airways Reservations and save big on airfares. Before heading towards the flight booking, you are advised to know about the tips and tricks with the help of which you can minimize your travel expenses and fetch the flight tickets at an affordable rate.
- Make reservations in advance and try to grab the early-bird discounts. If you have already scheduled your upcoming trip, then wait no more and get your flight tickets done with British Airways within little or no time. It is advised to make the flight bookings at least 2 to 3 months before the departure of your flight and grab amazing offers and exclusive airfares.
- Always go for the early morning or late night flights to save to the maximum extent. Travelers usually do not prefer this offbeat time and to fill up the vacant seats, the airline reduces the air fares of such red-eye flights. If you wish to book cheap air tickets, then hit the right spot and get your seat done on such flights.
British Airways Check-in Guide
Flight check-in is an important procedure to be carried out and you need to complete the same before a certain deadline. Travelers can opt either for the online check-in or the offline one, depending on their choice. Below are mentioned some important facts that you need to know before checking-in for your flight.
Online check-in for British Airways flights opens up 24 hours before the flight take-off and ends 1 hour before the flight departs. However, if you are flying from the United States, then you need to complete the flight check-in at least 2 hours before the flight scheduled departure. Online check-in can be simply done either by visiting the official website of the airline or by downloading the airline’s mobile app. You cannot opt for the online check-in if you are an unaccompanied minor, traveling with an animal, flying with a paper ticket or having any special assistance.
Offline or airport check-in is the traditional way to get your boarding pass. Simply head to the airport counter and offer the details and get your boarding pass easily. Moreover, you can also use the kiosk machine at the airport to get your flight check-in done. Check-in deadline at the airport varies from one airline to another and you need to follow the deadline strictly to avoid any further trouble. Get your British Airways Reservations now and enjoy a hassle-free journey.
Advance Seat Selection Procedure with British Airways
Whether you are traveling in the flight for the very first time or the frequent flyer, you will surely know the importance of the advance seat selection facility. A comfortable seat can make your journey pleasurable and an uncomfortable seat can ruin the whole flying experience. Therefore, you are advised to select your desired seat either while making British Airways Reservations or at the time of flight check-in and sit back and relax during the journey.
- Seat selection depends on lots of factors like the travel class in which you have made reservations, the type of ticket you have purchased, and other circumstances.
- Whether this facility is available for free or will you have to pay for it depends on the travel class in which you are flying.
- You can easily pay for the seat you will select; however, your choice is subject to the availability. You will be given the seat only and only the seat is available; otherwise, you will have to drop the option; no matter how much you can pay for it.
- Along with selecting the seat for your journey, you can also add an extra seat for the personal space or to keep fragile items like music instruments or any other precious item.
- You can also make British Airways Seat Reservation by retrieving your booking.
British Airways Cancellation Policy:
British Airlines has a varied cancellation policy that helps you access some of the cool benefits in the aviation industry. Cancellation terms are much more user-centric and convenient for all British Airways reservations. Let’s discuss this in detail to make it more straightforward for you to understand.
British Air has a 24-hour cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservations within the first 24-hours of its making, and the user will be entitled to get a full refund of the amount paid against the booking. However, the reservation must be made at least seven days or more before the scheduled flight departure.
- Please make sure that your booking is verified by the airline before going for a cancellation.
- The airline will allow you to cancel your flight with or without a cancellation fee depending upon your fare-type.
- If you cancel your flight on the same date as the reservation, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- The cancellation fee applied depends on various factors, including the city of origin, destination, date/ time of travel, etc.
- A cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your booking after 24 hours of its making.
British Air Rebooking and Refund Policies:
If your British Airways reservations were canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances, you could rebook yourself a new flight using the ‘Manage My Booking’ option. If you need your ticket amount back, you can fill the refund form available on the airline’s website and claim a refund.
In case of a delayed or canceled reservation, you can claim your ticket’s costs, and added compensation for any service purchased, including accommodation, food, and beverages.
British Air will rebook the next available flight for you, in case if you miss your connecting flight or your flight is delayed.
British Airways Baggage Policy:
The airline provides enough Baggage allowance for its passengers depending on the level of service purchased and fare-type. Let’s know more about it:
Carry-On Bags: You can bring a complimentary carry-on bag along with one personal item. However, the bag should not be more cumbersome than 22 x 17.7 x 9.8 inches and must not weigh more than 23 kg. On the other hand, the personal item is limited to a size of 15.7 x 5.9 x 11.8 inches.
Checked Bags: British Airways has various policies attached to complimentary checked baggage policies depending on your fare type. For each cabin, the airline has a specific allowance that is permitted on the plane. Let’s unravel these limitations:
Economy class passengers can check one or two checked bags no more massive than 22-23kg combined depending on your flight route. On the other hand, Premium Economy flyers are allowed to bring two checked bags of 23kg each with their British Airways reservations.
In business class flights, you can check two bags with an individual weight of 32 kg each. However, First Class has its own unique allowance. First Class passengers will be able to check three bags of 32kg each.
British Airways Flight Change Policy:
British Airlines allows you to make possible changes to your existing bookings. The changes can be made conveniently by visiting the official website of the airline. From minimal time and dates changes to significant destination changes, you can do it all. However, the service might cost your pocket a little extra.
The changes are always subject to an applied fee. To know more about the change in reservations policy, please contact the British Airways reservations department; you will get professional guidance from them at every step you cover. You can also check the applied charges online using the website of British Airways; we will tell you how:
- Logon to the official British Airways website.
- Click on the ‘Legal’ option visible on the home screen.
- Select the ‘Global Service fees’ option.
- Now look for the ‘Calculate your fees’ option down at the bottom.
- Choose your country while going through the process.
- Select your preferred option out of the ‘What would you like to do?’ menu.
- Once done with the details, click on the ‘Calculate fees’ option.
Steps to upgrade seat on British Airways:
You can select your preferred seat and even upgrade it to a higher fare-type, Sit comfortably, and not compromise with the quality of services. Check out the “Manage my Booking’ option to request upgrades or call the helpline number to get some needed help through the process of up-gradation. You can now upgrade your economy seats to business or first class if you want. All you have to do is pay the price difference between the last paid amount and the newly updated fare. Let’s see through some steps that might help you access your booking.
- Using your details, please log in to the official British Airways Website.
- Click on the flight number right below the ‘your booking details’ option.
- Select the ‘View or Change seats for this flight’ available on the screen.
- Follow all the instructions displayed, and you will be able to upgrade and change your seats accordingly.
Get to Know About In-Flight Entertainment Options Here
British Airways is loaded with award-winning in-flight entertainment system options that ensure that you will never have a dull moment in the air.
- From TV shows to blockbuster movies to the popular web series to the famous music videos and everything in between, BA flight has it all to make your journey interesting.
- In addition to this, the airline offers excellent Wi-Fi connection with the help of which you can stay in touch with your loved ones and browse your favorite sites on the internet.
- Moreover, the flight also offers you the option of reading digital newspapers and magazines to satiate your reading appetite.
What are Special Dietary Requirements?
Are you looking for the special dietary requirements while flying in the air? If yes, then get your British Airways Reservations now and fulfill the craving of your taste buds. However, you need to pre-book the special meals before boarding the flight so that the airline can arrange you for the same.
British Airways – Types of Travel Classes
British Airways is equipped with four travel class options, namely – Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, Business Class, and First Class. You can choose the option that is suitable for your journey and fits your budget well. Let’s get to know about these travel classes in a bit of detail so that you can make a wise choice.
It is the best option to select for the budget-oriented travelers who wish to save money and still want to enjoy an amazing flying experience. It is packed with all comforts and benefits that you can expect at an affordable price.
Premium Economy Class
If you wish to enjoy the premium experience, then book your flight tickets to the Premium Economy Class and enjoy an ultimate experience without costing a fortune.
Business Class combines the premium level of comfort and services with the freedom and flexibility to make every journey unforgettable and unique.
If you have an urge to enjoy the journey in the lap of comfort and luxury, then make British Airways Reservations in the First Class and enjoy the finest experience.
Top Destinations Served by British Airways
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Washington DC (WAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manchester (MHT)
- Jersey (JER)
- Venice (VCE)
Top Airports Served by British Airways
- Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Popular Domestic Routes Served British Airways
- London (LHR) to Edinburgh (EDI)
- London (LHR) to Islay (ILY)
- London (LHR) to Jersey (JER)
- London (LHR) to Wick (WIC)
- London (LHR) to Sumburgh (LSI)
- Cambridge (CBG) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Popular International Routes Served British Airways
- London (LHR) to Atlanta (ATL)
- London (LHR) to Columbia (CAE)
- London (LHR) to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- London (LHR) to Newark, NJ (EWR)
- London (LHR) to New York La Guardia (LGA)
- London (LHR) to Palm Springs (PSP)
See More Flight Booking Deals :
British Airways FAQs
Q1. How much carry-on baggage can you bring on British Airways flight?
Before making British Airways Reservations, it is important to know about the airline’s baggage allowance. According to the British Airways baggage Policy:
- The maximum dimension of the hand baggage must not be more than 56 X 45 X 25cm, including pockets, wheels, and handles.
- You can easily place the hand baggage in the overhead bin.
- Also, you can also carry one personal item on the flight like a handbag, camera, briefcase, and coat.
- The baggage must be according to the predefined baggage amount; otherwise, you will have to pay an additional amount for the same.
Q2. Is an online check-in facility available on British Airways Flight?
Yes, travelers can easily check-in for their flight online without leaving your comfort zone by visiting the official website. This facility is available between 24 hours and 60 minutes before the flight take-off. However, if you are flying from the United States, then you will have to complete the same up to 2 hours before the flight departure.
Q3. How can you connect with British Airways Customer Support Team?
To connect with the British Airways Reservation Number, you can easily go to the Contact us Page available at the bottom of the homepage. The airline’s executive will be available all the time to assist the passengers and thus you can connect with them at any instance of time to get help.
Q4. What is British Airways Pet Policy?
If you wish to carry your pet on the flight, then it is important to learn about every single fact about the airline’s pet policy before making reservations.
- Only domesticated cats and dogs are allowed to bring on the flight.
- The pet must be well-mannered and vaccinated to avoid any issue later on.
- Travelers need to carry their pet in the pet container whose maximum dimensions must not exceed 26 X 18 X 19 inches.
- Only one pet container is allowed per person.
- You will have to pay an extra fee for making British Airways Reservations for your pets.
Q5. Does British Airways offer an app?
Yes, British Airways offers a simple to use app for the users so that everyone can easily use the same without seeking any professional help. This app is available for free and offers innumerable benefits to the travelers. With the help of this app, you can easily book your flight ticket, check the flight status, check-in for your flight, select our seat, find out amazing deals and offers on the flight tickets, and a lot more. Get this app for free either on your phone or tablet and fix most of your traveling hassle on the swipe of your fingertips.
Q)6. What kind of seat configuration do British Airways flights have?
On long-haul flights, the seats are set in a formation of 3 x 3 x 3; however, on short duration rides you will find a 3 x 3 configuration. Wherein, each seat has a width of 17 inches and a seat pitch of 29-31 inches.
Q)7. What services will I receive in the Premium-Economy of British Air?
The economy cabin of British Airways Reservations is socially known as World Traveler Plus and is easily accessible on long and medium-haul flights. Select from a range of mouthwatering cuisine that will leave you spellbound, along with a choice of your favorite drinks with or without alcohol.
The airline takes care of all your needs and provides you with a self-care amenity kit to pamper yourself. The kit consists of all the necessities, including eye masks, a toothbrush kit, a pen, socks, and lip balm from the kind courtesy of Scaramouch & Fandango. You will also get complimentary pillows and a duvet for a good night’s sleep.
Q)8. Can I watch movies and TV on my British Airways flight?
On its long haul flights, British Airways offers a premium entertainment service with a variety of TV shows and movies that you can enjoy during your time in the air.
Movies: Be it action, horror, drama, thriller, mystery, sci-fi, or any other genre you can dive into the world of films by selecting your favorite movies. Watch the latest British films along with several multiple Hollywood hits of all time.
TV: TV shows are updated every month on airline entertainment systems. Choose from a selection of BBC documentaries, Dramas, Cartoons, and other Sitcoms of your choice.
British Airways 747 Business Class
Contact Details Of British Airways Other Departments
|British Airways Departments||British Airways Contact Number|
|British Airways Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways Booking Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|British Airways British Airways Flight Status||0344 493 0777|
|British Airways Customer Disability & Mobility||0344 493 0787|
|Contact For Delayed Baggage||0344 493 0785|
|Executive Club Booking||0844 493 0 747|
|ECB Abroad||44 191 490 7901|
|Contact For Group Travelling||0344 493 0765|
|British Airways Minicom||0845 700 7706|
|On Buisness Contact||0344 493 0748|
British Airways International Contact Number
|Albania||421 2 68 62 22 73|
|Algeria||44 207 136 7770|
|Andorra||34 902 151 300|
|Angola||27 10 344 0135|
|Anguilla||1 800 452 1201 (from Antigua), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|Antigua & Barbuda||1 800 452 1201 (from Antigua), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|Argentina||0800 999 6565 (local calls), 1 408 352 9324|
|Armenia||44 207 136 7770|
|Aruba||1 800 452 1201 (from Antigua), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|Austria||0810 00 10 46 (local)|
|Azerbaijan||44 207 136 7770|
|Bahamas||1 800 452 1201 (from Bahamas), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|Bangladesh||91 124 4120 789|
|Belgium||02 717 3215 (local), +32 2 71 732 15 (overseas)|
|Bolivia||1 408 352 9323|
|Bosnia||421 2 68 62 22 73|
|Botswana||27 10 344 0135|
|Brazil||0800 891 2732, +1 408 352 9323 (outside Brazil)|
|Brunei||65 6823 2026|
|Cameroon||27 10 344 0135|
|Canada||1 800 452 1201 (from Canada), +1 800 452 1201 (outside Canada)|
|Chile||800392619, +1 408 352 9323 (outside Chile)|
|Colombia||01 800 0129687, +1 408 352 9323 (outside Colombia)|
|Costa Rica||0800 0440 140 (toll free)|
|Cote d’Ivoire||27 10 344 0135|
|Croatia||421 2 68 62 22 73|
|Cuba||44 191 490 7901|
|Denmark||80 3030 01 (local), +45 803 03 001 (overseas)|
|Ecuador||0800 891 2732, +1 904 527 5070 (outside Brazil)|
|Egypt||44 207 136 7770|
|El Salvador||1 408 352 9323|
|Ethiopia||27 10 344 0135|
|Finland||0800 1145 13 (local), +358 800 11 45 13 (from overseas)|
|France||0826 826 747 (local), +33 826 826 747 (overseas)|
|Georgia||44 207 136 7770|
|Germany||49 (0)421 55 75 76 7|
|Greece||0080044143761 (local), +442035645912 (overseas)|
|Haiti||1 800 452 1201 (from Antigua), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|Honduras||1 408 352 9323|
|Hong Kong||852 3002 1208|
|Hungary||361 777 4749|
|Iceland||45 38 48 7227|
|India||91 124 4120 789|
|Iran||44 207 136 7770|
|Iraq||44 207 136 7770|
|Ireland||0844 493 0 747 (from the UK), 44 191 490 7901 (outside the UK)|
|Italy||02 696 82 109 (local), +39 02 696 82 109 (overseas)|
|Jamaica||1 800 452 1201 (from Antigua), +1 800 452 1201 (outside the Caribbean)|
|United States||1 800 452 1201 (from the USA)|
|Ukraine||421 2 68 62 22 73|
|Uruguay||1 408 352 9323|
|Zimbabwe||27 10 344 0135|
|Switzerland||0800 855 000 (local), 41 224 177 022 (overseas)|
|Sweden||020 79 5262 (local), +46 858 770 518 (overseas)|
|Spain||34 902 151 300, 34 910 507 550 (local call rate)|
|South Africa||27 10 344 0135|
|Singapore||65 6823 2095|
|Russia||810 8002 036 1044 (local), 421 2 68 62 22 73 (from overseas)|
|Norway||800 10040 (local), +45 38 48 7227 (overseas)|
Other Related Post Quick Links
British Airways Business Class
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
British Airways Review
- See More British Airways Official Site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways
- See More on British Airways Twitter Profile
- See More on British Airways Facebook Profile
- See More on British Airways Youtube Profile
Submit your review
British Airways is my go-to airline when it comes to traveling with flights. The carrier has one of the finest ground staff and most humble people in their cabin crew. They have attached inflight entertainment systems to keep you entertained throughout your journey and trust me; it is one of the best things that an airline has to offer. You’ll also get to enjoy a selection of deliciously sound meals. Your British Airways reservations provide you a gateway to the complimentary food and drinks during your flight time. British Airways also supports the requirements of any special dietary needs and puts the needs of their travelers first.
I have a flight from India to london via kuwait on 20th February 2020 for passengers raheel mahmood and mohammad nafees which i am looking to cancel due to family problems- i wanted to check how much refund i would get please.
Ref is M9OH54