Singapore Airlines Reservations (SQ)
Singapore Airlines Reservations +1-888-530-0499 Grab Latest Airfare Deals
Longing for a magnificent travel experience? If yes, then make Singapore Airlines reservations without giving any second thoughts. The airline has been committed to providing nothing but best to its passengers. Plan your trip with the latest promotions and travel deals to save on your travel expenses.
Being the flag carrier of Singapore, the airline offers some incredible services to make your journey unforgettable and wonderful. It was founded on 1 May 1947 as Malayan Airways. On 1 October 1972, the airline commenced its first operation. Skytrax has bestowed Singapore as the best airline around the world for four times. The airline flies to 137 destinations and has a fleet size of 137. If you want to fly to or from the US, go for Singapore Airlines US phone number for reservations.
How to make Singapore Airlines reservations?
With the arrival of new technology, the airline has made the booking process so easy that you can confirm it from your home comfort. Singapore Airlines official site is the most preferred method used by passengers to get their reservation done. Carry out the following steps to complete your booking within no time.
- Visit the official site of Singapore Airlines and you will discover a search engine on its homepage.
- Click on the “Book Trip” option available on this search engine.
- After this, make a click on the “Book flights” option located beside the redeem flight to start the booking process.
- Enter the final and source destinations in the required fields. You can anytime call on the Singapore Airlines booking phone number if you are unable to complete any of these steps.
- Now, make sure to carefully mention the date of your boarding.
- Next, you are required to pick the class of your travelling.
- Add the number of adults, children, and infants going together on the same journey.
- Once you have provided all the details of your journey, click on the “Search” tab to access all the available flights.
- Choose the flight that suits your budget and other preferences, so you don’t have to put any extra burden on your wallet.
You can also initiate Singapore Airlines seat reservation online on this dedicated site. Stay in touch with the airline through this official site to not miss out on some exciting deals and offers.
Singapore Airlines Phone Number Details
|Singapore Airlines Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Singapore Airlines Booking Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Singapore Airlines Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Singapore Airlines Vacations Number||+65 6330 6784|
|Singapore Airlines Baggage Phone Number||+1 866 767 2247 (24/7)|
|Singapore Airlines Customer Support Email||[email protected]|
|Hubs||Singapore Changi Airport|
|Subsidiaries||Scoot, SilkAir, SIA Engineering Company, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Vistara|
|Parent company||Temasek Holdings|
|Headquarters||Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829|
How does Singapore Airlines manage booking work?
If you need to make changes to your existing booking, then use the manage booking option offered by Singapore Airlines for the ease of its passengers. You can make any changes whatever you want by visiting the official site of the airline. Follow the below steps to make alterations to your bookings.
- Go to the Singapore Airlines official site and click on the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Enter your reservation details to manage your Singapore Airlines flight booking.
- You can access your booking through two options that are E-ticket number and booking reference. Fill any of these two.
- After this, enter the last name of the passenger as in the passport.
- Now, make a click on the “Manage Booking” option to retrieve your itinerary.
Make the following changes by applying these simple steps.
- Change in personal details
- Date change
- Change preferred seat
- See and share your booking
- Add special ground services
- Request extra baggage
- Request a special meal
- Singapore Airlines flight seat reservation
- Change your flight
- Cancel your current flight
Have a look at baggage allowance of Singapore Airlines
When you fly there are restrictions on the number of pieces and weight of baggage that you can take with you. The baggage allowance may vary by country and cabin class. Place all your important medications, documents, and valuables in the cabin baggage.
Here are the limitations on carry-on baggage.
- Business or First Class – 2 bags
- Economy Class – 1 bag
Maximum weight of these bags should not exceed 7kg. The sum of length, width, and height of these bags should not measure more than 115cm. Make Singapore Airlines reservations and go through these limitations before packing your stuff.
Checked baggage allowance
Passengers are allowed to bring 2 pieces of checked baggage.
- The maximum dimensions of this checked baggage should be 157cm or 62 linear inches.
- Maximum weight (Brazil) – 32kg 0r 70lb
- Maximum weight (US) – 70 lb/32 kg for First Class/Suites and 51 lb/23 kg for Economy
Passengers flying in all other destinations can carry bag with a maximum weight of-
- Suite/First Class – 50kg/110lb
- Business Class – 40kg/ 88lb
- Economy Class – 30kg/66lb
If your bags have more weight and size than the given limitations, then you will be penalized with an additional fee. Every passenger should check the allowed baggage of his/her scheduled flight after making Singapore Airlines flight booking.
Top Destinations Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Barcelona (BCN)
- Seoul (SEL)
- Paris (PAR)
- Milan (MIL)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (HOU)
Top Airports Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Singapore Changi Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Frankfurt International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Incheon International Airport
Popular Routes Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to Manila (MNL)
- Manila ((MNL) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to Los Angeles (LAX)
In-flight Facilities/Services & Amenities
Singapore Airlines features five types of travel classes that include Suite, First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy Class. The amenities offered in each class vary by seating arrangements, cabin configurations, meals offered, and much more.
Economy Class – Economy class features comfortable seating with ample personal space, adjustable headrests, additional storage, variety of meal options, and much more.
Premium Economy – Premium Economy Class features 2-4-2 cabin with more space and comfortable seating arrangements. Moreover, the passengers are also offered premium facilities like priority treatment, access to KrisWorld inflight entertainment, premium main course meal, storage space, and much more.
Business Class – Business Class cabin on Singapore Airlines flights features comfortable seating that reclines into a fully flat bed, multiple storage compartments, HD 18″ touch screen monitor with 1000 entertainment options, world-class meal, and amenity kit.
First Class – First class cabin on Singapore Airlines flights is full of luxurious experiences. It features a spacious cabin with enhanced privacy, extra-wide seat, mood lighting, and a delicious range of cuisines crafted by top chefs.
Suite – Passengers can enjoy world-class facilities on Suites of Singapore Airlines, as it features individual cabin with complete privacy, leather armchair, separate bed, International Culinary Panel, access to KrisWorld inflight entertainment.
If you have made Singapore Airlines online booking for your upcoming trip and wish to know your entitled amenities, which would be offered to you onboard; then you can contact the airline directly through Singapore Airlines call center phone number.
Frequent Flyer Program
Join the PPS Club or KrisFlyer program run by Singapore Airlines (SQ) and earn points each time you book a flight of Singapore Airlines. The members of these loyalty clubs can redeem their points for upgrades, extra privileges, and much more.
If you are not aware of this exclusive loyalty program, we suggest you, speaking with one of the airline’s representatives and seek help to gain a better understanding of this reward program. To establish direct contact with the airline, make use of designated Singapore Airlines phone number.
Other Services offered by Singapore Airlines
Along with services and amenities provided onboard, Singapore Airlines is also known for its dedicated round the clock customer service. In the hour of need, you can contact the helpdesk by calling directly on Singapore Airlines contact number. Additionally, passengers can now also reap the benefits of an online check-in facility, ability to check flight status, and frequent flyer program.
Flights to all Destinations excluding the USA
Suites and First Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing no more than 110lbs.
Business Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 88lbs.
Premium Economy/Economy Class Flexi – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 77lbs.
Economy Class (Standard) –The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 66lbs.
Economy (Lite) – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 66lbs.
Dimension – 62 inches
For flights to and from the USA only
Suites/ First Class/ Business Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in only two pieces of baggage each weighing not more than 70lbs.
Premium Class/ Economy Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in only two pieces of baggage each weighing not more than 50lbs.
Dimension – 62 inches