Air New Zealand Reservations (NZ)
Air New Zealand Reservations +1-860-370-4608 Grab Latest Airfare Deals
Flying to the destination without costing a fortune is a dream of every travel enthusiast on this planet but how to bring this dream into reality is a big question. Well, if you wish to complete your journey in the lap of comfort and luxury without putting a hole in your pocket, then make Air New Zealand Reservations right away and fly your destination in style. Based in Auckland, Air New Zealand is one of the prominent flag carriers of New Zealand. It serves 32 international and 20 domestic destinations to ease the passengers. So, what keeps you waiting? Get on board with Air New Zealand and enjoy amazing deals and great value that will surely fascinate you.
Air New Zealand In-Flight Amenities
Air New Zealand is bestowed with lots of in-flight amenities that will make your journey more enjoyable. Make Air New Zealand Reservations and get to find out the list of amenities that you are going to enjoy on-board.
- In-Flight Entertainment
Air New Zealand always takes care of your entertainment and will make sure that you can never get bored while flying in the sky. This airline is loaded with tons of free entertainment options that will make you feel like home and make your air travel memorable. Travelers can enjoy hours of entertainment throughout the journey. From the latest blockbuster, music videos to the web series, and live TV, Air New Zealand has everything to entertain you.
- In-Flight Wi-Fi
Are you worried about the connectivity? Fret not as in-flight Wi-Fi of Air New Zealand has got your back. With the help of a reliable internet connection, you will be able to catch new emails and send messages to your loved ones. This in-flight Wi-Fi is available for free on the long-haul flights to stay in touch throughout the journey. The Wi-Fi will be available to you as soon as you board the plane.
- Exceptional meal selection
Are you worried about the snacks and beverages while making Air New Zealand Reservations? Stress not as the airline is all set to offer you a wide range of snack options in the air so that you can easily satiate your hunger. The world-known chefs design the menu on the Air New Zealand flight, and the food is prepared by using the best ingredients. However, the traveler must not know one thing that in-flight dining depends on the travel class that you have selected while making flight bookings. Also, the menu may vary for domestic and international flights, owing to the length of the journey.
Air New Zealand Phone Number Details
|Air New Zealand Reservations Number
|Air New Zealand Booking Number
|Air New Zealand Customer Service Number
|Air New Zealand Phone Number
|Air New Zealand Baggage Helpline Number
|Air New Zealand Cancellation Number
|Air New Zealand Link
|65 (excl. subsidiaries)
|51 (incl. subsidiaries)
|New Zealand Government (53%)
|Wynyard Quarter, Auckland City, New Zealand
|Christopher Luxon, CEO
Air New Zealand Baggage Policy
How much can you bring on-board? Do you want to pack light or a little extra? Before packing your favorite items, it is essential to go through every term associated with the Air New Zealand baggage policy to avoid the further hustle. Get all the information about the baggage policy here and get your tickets booked accordingly.
Hand Baggage Allowance
The cabin baggage allowance is based on the travel class in which you have made the booking, and thus, it is essential to know the guidelines before making Air New Zealand Reservations.
- For those passengers who are traveling in the Economy Class: Passengers are permitted to bring one cabin luggage and one personal item that can be a handbag, a laptop, a briefcase, and any such thing. The weight of the carry-on baggage must not exceed 7kg.
- For the Premium Economy and Business Premier Class: You are allowed to bring two carry-on bags plus one personal item. The combined weight of the cabin baggage must not be more than 14kg.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Checked baggage allowance depends on the fare type that you have selected while making Air New Zealand Reservations. Therefore, you are advised to find your checked baggage allowance before making reservations and pack your bags accordingly. When it comes to weight, each checked baggage must not be more than 23kg. However, if you wish to bring something extra, then you will have to pay an additional amount for the same.
Source URL : https://www.airnewzealand.com/checked-in-baggage
Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Air New Zealand understands that change in plans is not in the hand of anyone. Thus, keeping this thought in mind, it offers an ultimate flight termination policy so that they can cancel their flight ticket without seeking any expert’s guidance. Below are some terms and conditions that are associated with the Air New Zealand cancellation policy. You are advised to go through the same before proceeding towards canceling your flight ticket.
You will get a full refund if you cancel your Air New Zealand Reservations within 24 hours of the purchase, provided that the flight ticket is issued seven or more days before the flight take-off. After this period, you will have to incur charges according to your fare type.
The cancellation depends on the fare type you have selected while booking your flight ticket with Air New Zealand. Some tickets are refundable, while others are not.
If you have booked your flight ticket online, you can easily cancel by visiting the My Trip section; however, the air ticket is booked through a travel agent, then you need to visit the agent for ticket cancellation.
How to Book Seats on Air New Zealand Flight?
There is no denying that a seat holds a great value while flying in the sky as your place is the one that decides how comfortable your journey would be. Keeping things in mind, Air New Zealand allows you to select your seat in advance to enjoy your trip and complete the same in the lap of comfort. With the help of advance seat selection, you can quickly get more space and a better location that will surely make your journey enjoyable. A variety of options are available to select i.e., seats with extra legroom, aisle seat, window seat, and a lot more. You can choose any one of them according to your budget and enjoy your journey like never before. To determine your seat:
- Tap on the Seat select tab.
- Enter Booking Reference and the Family Name, as mentioned while making the flight bookings.
- Hit the Continue button and select your favorite seat with ease.
Seat selection is possible:
- While making Air New Zealand Reservations
- After you have made a booking
- By calling the airline customer support center
Air New Zealand Refund Policy
Are you planning to make flight cancellation and wondering about the refund? Well, worry not as Air New Zealand will offer you the refund policy according to which you will get a refund amount if you are eligible for the same. Below are given the essential terms and conditions that are associated with the same.
- The refund is based on the fare type that you have selected while making the Air New Zealand Booking. Therefore, it is advised to go through all terms and conditions before choosing the fare type.
- If you are traveling in the Economy and Premium Economy Class, then you will have to pay $300 as the cancellation for each adult and child; however, the flight ticket for lap infants is totally refundable.
- Once the journey has begun, all flight tickets, whether refundable or non-refundable, become non-refundable, and you will get nothing after making flight cancellation. However, it might be used as the credit towards the next Air New Zealand travel.
- For no-shows, the ticket value is terminated, and it will not be used as the credits for making Air New Zealand Reservations next time.
Get your Tickets Booked Today With Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand facilitates travelers with an easy and simple process of reservation. This airline comes up with several platforms of reservations catering to the needs of the passengers. One can make Air New Zealand Booking either by visiting the airline’s official site or by downloading the mobile app or by calling the airline’s customer service center. Let’s find out the details of all these booking platforms here.
By visiting the Air New Zealand Official Site
Follow the steps given here and make your flight reservation within the shortest possible time.
- Go to the Air New Zealand’s official site and click on the ‘Book a Flight’ option available in the middle of the home page.
- Next, you can enter the departure airport in the ‘From’ field and arrival airport in the ‘To’ field.
- In the third step, select the journey dates by entering departure date in the ‘Leave On’ field and arrival date in the ‘Return On’ field.
- Choose the number of travelers included in the trip.
- Next is to choose the service class as per your preference and budget and add the promo code, if you have any.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button and find out the available flights on the flight route and your chosen dates.
- Select the flight that suits your requirements the best and make payment to confirm Air New Zealand Reservations.
Download Air New Zealand’s Mobile App
Want to travel effortlessly? Download Air NZ Mobile App on your smartphone and make hassle flight bookings within the shortest possible time. Air New Zealand takes every practical step to make your journey stress-free and, therefore, it has launched the mobile app through which you can easily make flight reservations and get informed with all essential flight updates. This app is available for Android as well as iOS users and thus you can avail the same on your fingertips and that too without any additional price. Install the app on your phone and get your Air New Zealand Reservations done with ease.
Air New Zealand Seat Reservation
Want to select your seat in advance? If so, then Air New Zealand allows you to make seat reservations before boarding the flight so that you can enjoy your journey with ease. This facility is available by paying the extra fee and you will have to do the same well in advance. It is subject to availability and you can get the seat only if it is available on the flight. Therefore, you are advised not to wait for long and get it done as early as possible. Below are mentioned certain points that are related to the seat selection policy of the airline. Learn about these facts before proceeding further.
- Travelers can choose their desired seats either while making Air New Zealand Reservations or at the time of check-in for their flight.
- Be it aisle or window or one with the extra legroom, you can easily choose your favorite option and enjoy your journey to the fullest.
- Seat selection is also possible by retrieving your booking or by choosing SeatSelect.
- Travelers can pick up the seat up to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure for the international flights and up to 30 minutes before the flight leaving time for the domestic flights.
- If you would like to pay with the Airpoints Dollars, then you will have to avail of this facility at the time of booking.
- A variety of seat options are available to the passengers to choose from like Standard Seats, Preferred Seats, and Bassinet Row Seats.
- If you are unable to select your seat before boarding the flight, then the airline will offer you any of the seats that will be available during that time.
- The price will differ for domestic and international flights as well as depends on the type of seat you will choose.
How to Manage your Air New Zealand Booking?
To manage your Air New Zealand Booking:
- Visit the official website of Air New Zealand.
- Go to Manage My Booking tab on the homepage.
- Enter Booking Reference and Family Name.
- Tap on the Continue button and manage your Air New Zealand Reservations.
You can also manage Air New Zealand Booking by downloading the mobile app of the airline. This app is available for free to all the users.
With the help of managing my booking option, travelers can avail a variety of benefits like:
- Update the contact information
- Cancel your booking
- Make necessary changes to the existing booking
- Add your favorite seat and meal
How to Contact Air New Zealand Reservations Number?
Gone are the days when contact the airline was challenging as now is the time when you can reach out to the airline’s representatives in a matter of seconds. If you find any trouble while making Air New Zealand Reservations, then don’t panic and call the Air NZ customer executive at any time to seek assistance.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- Southwest Airlines vacations
- Jetblue Vacation Packages
- Emirates Manage Booking
- American Airlines Senior Discount
Other Related Airlines Links
Air New Zealand Review
- See More Air New Zealand Official site
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand
- See More on Air New Zealand Twitter Page
- See More on Air New Zealand Facebook Page