Avianca Reservation (AV)
Avianca Reservation | Avianca Flight Booking +1-888-530-0499
One of the famous Colombian Airlines, Avianca is a leading flag carrier to fly with. It is the largest airline in Colombia and the second largest in Latin America. Bestowed with incredible hospitality and exceptional amenities, this airline has now become the most preferred choice among travelers throughout the world. Came into existence in December 1919, this air carrier operates its flights to more than 114 destinations in different countries. With its fleet size of more than 112 modern aircraft, Avianca is referred to as the safest airline to make reservations with. Get your Avianca Reservation today and enjoy your journey with ease.
Avianca Airlines Phone Number Details
|Avianca Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Avianca Telefono USA||+1-888-530-0499|
|Avianca Numero de Telefono||+1-888-530-0499|
|Avianca Customer Service Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Avianca Airlines Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Avianca Baggage Tracking||1 (877) 428-4478|
|Parent company||Avianca Holdings S.A.|
Avianca Airlines Manage Booking
Avianca Airlines Promises a seamless user experience to its travelers and the same applies when it comes to any booking related issue. Travelers can now amend, change their travel itinerary, and also cancel a flight if needed be. For any required assistance, the airline has a helpline that you can access and can speak with a trained team of professionals skilled to serve better.
We are listing a few simple steps that will help you manage your reservation using ‘Manage my booking’ option:-
- Select ‘Manage my booking’ option available on the official Avianca Airlines website.
- Enter the booking reference number along with the last name of the traveler.
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option, and there you are! Ready to do the needful.
Benefits of ‘ Manage my booking.’
- You can review your flight status and even change the date, time, and route of your flight and amend the details of all pax.
- Travelers can cancel their flight and apply for a refund when needed.
- Flyers can now select their preferred seats.
- One can also modify their contact details.
- You are allowed to pre-purchase the checked-baggage and other in-flight services.
Avianca Airlines Seat Selection:-
- Front row seats are the best place to be on a flight. It is always easy to get on and get off quickly.
- Seats near the Emergency exit are more comfortable and have more leg space to stretch and relax in long flights; these seats are ideal.
- If you are flying with friends and family, then you can reserve a standard seat.
- You can book duo seats if you need a window seat or an isle. The service is currently available on flight A330.
Where you can buy the seat of your choice
- While making your flight reservation you can include the seat of your choice by paying an extra seat-purchase amount.
- You can also reach out to our helpline numbers to select and fix your seat before boarding the plane.
- If you’re not able to do both the previous tasks, then you can arrive a little early on the departure day at the airport and request to include a seat.
To Fly with more space and comfort, you can reserve the seat next to you by checking the availability of the service at the airport.
To Europe – USD 30
From Europe – USD 40
North/ Central/ South America – USD/CAD 25
Complete Guide of Avianca Baggage Policy
The Airline has updated its Baggage policy recently, so it is always good to take an update before boarding a flight to avoid any last-minute chaos while boarding the flight.
Terms and Conditions:
- The dimensions of checked baggage shouldn’t be more than 158 cms altogether.
- The checked baggage limit depends upon the destination and city of origin.
- Carry-on baggage shouldn’t be more than 10 Kg, and the dimension shouldn’t exceed 55 x 25 x 35 cm, including wheels and handles.
- The baggage will be mobilized within 24 hours except for bad weather situations, high season, and other technical issues.
- Travelers can claim the baggage within 21 business days.
- In case of your baggage being delayed, the airline would accommodate you with a delivery kit with necessities as a compensation.
If you are confused and doubtful about any of the refund policies, feel free to contact the helpline number of the Avianca reservation team.
Guide of Avianca cancellation & refund Policy
With Avianca Airlines, you can cancel your reservation free of cost within the first 24 hours of its making. If you are canceling your flight within the early 24 hours, you will not have to pay any booking cancellation charges for the cancellation.
Also, if you cancel within the first seven days of the booking, you’ll have to pay a small cancellation charge, and the rest amount would be refunded in your original mode of payment.
However, as per the new Avianca Airlines guideline, only the refundable tickets would be eligible for refund and cancellation, and the non-refundable tickets would receive credits for flight cancellation. You can use those reward credits to make your other bookings in the near future.
Fees for date change – USD150
Fees for changing Destination – Destination Changes not allowed
Fee/ Waiver for cancellation – USD25 (for every award flight)
How To get your Avianca Airlines Refund:
- Flyers are requested to update a Payment Reversal Request Form, as the first step towards their refund process.
- Go to the ‘Suggestion and Claims’ page and attach your Payment Reversal Request Form and submit.
- After doing so, please check the status of your Payment Reversal form within five days after putting a request.
- After submitting your refund request, you would get a case number along with the confirmation in your email.
- According to the Refund policy of Avianca Airlines, it takes a time of 15 business days to process the reversal request.
In Case of any queries and issues, please contact the helpline number of Avianca Airlines and get directions from the reservation team of the airline.
Steps to Make Avianca Airlines Reservation
We have gathered a few steps to help you make your Avianca Airlines reservations:
- To make a booking, please visit the Avianca Airlines official website.
- Select the ‘book a flight’ option, fill up the details asked, start with the destination and departure city.
- Select the date of departure and return (if needed) Also mention the number of travelers, and if they are adults, kids, or infants.
- Choose the fare-class you desire to fly in. Fill all the details carefully, and click on the ‘find flight’ option.
- Once opened, you’ll get all the details of available flights, routes, and dates.
- Pick the flight of your choice and make the payment.
Have you made Avianca Airlines reservations? If yes; then get ready to take advantage of world-class facilities offered by the airline both at the airport and onboard. However, each travel class has its own range of amenities.
The passengers of the Business Class are offered with an advanced level of facilities that includes a super soft seat that reclines into a fully flat bed, a wide range of exquisite food, along with unlimited entertainment access. However, the economy class passengers are offered with comfortable and spacious seating with enhanced legroom, delicious meals, and access to the entertainment system all through the flight.
Frequent Flyer Program
The airline also has its own loyalty program, namely “LifeMiles.” The passengers, who have joined the frequent flyer program made available by the airlines, enjoy several benefits that include extra baggage allowance, enhanced amenities, and much more.
If you require information about this exclusive loyalty program, you can contact the airline through Avianca customer service number. The phone lines are open round the clock to provide customers with prompt assistance.
According to the latest statistics recorded in 2018, Avianca Airlines operates more than 114 destinations in 26 countries across the world.
New routes have also been introduced that includes Chicago (ORD) to Bogota (BOG), Chicago (ORD) to Guatemala City (GUA), Los Angeles (LAX) to San Salvador (SAL), and Washington (IAD) to San Salvador (SAL).
If you are flying to/from Colombia; then Avianca Airlines flight is the best option to choose for your next trip. Don’t worry about the budget, as the airfares of the airline are very competitive and can book your tickets at the most affordable airfares. The Avianca online booking can be made from its official website or through any reliable online travel agency. Additionally, the passenger can also contact the airline by calling on dedicated Avianca phone number +1-888-530-0499 and get their booking done in less than no time.
Top Destinations Served by Avianca
- Barcelona (BCN)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Buenos Aires (EZE)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Havana (HAV)
- Miami (MIA)
- Washington, D.C. (IAD)
- San José (SJO)
Top Airports Served by Avianca
- El Dorado International Airport (BOG)
- El Salvador International Airport (SAL)
- Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)
- Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)
- La Aurora International Airport (GUA)
- Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (SAP)
- José María Córdova International Airport (MDE)
- Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport (CLO)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
Popular Domestic Routes served by Avianca Airlines
- Bogota (BOG) to Armenia (AXM)
- Lima (LIM) to Barrancabermeja (EJA)
- San Salvador (SAL) to BARRANQUILLA (BAQ)
- San Salvador (SAL) to Bogota (BOG)
- Bogota (BOG) to Bucaramanga (BGA)
- Lima (LIM) to Cali (CLO)
- San Salvador (SAL) to Cartagena(CTG)
- Bogota (BOG) to Cucuta (CUC)
Popular International Routes Served Avianca
- Bogota (BOG) to Boston (BOS)
- Lima (LIM) to Cancun (CUN)
- San Salvador (SAL) to Chicago (ORD)
- Bogota (BOG) to Dallas (DFW)
- Bogota (BOG) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Lima (LIM) to Houston (IAH)
- San Salvador (SAL) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Lima (LIM) to Mexico City (MEX)
The fleet of Avianca Airlines consists of more than 110 technologically advanced aircraft that includes Boeing 787, Airbus A330, Airbus A321, Airbus A320, Airbus A319, Airbus A318, Embraer 190, ATR-42, ATR-72, CESSNA-208, Airbus A330F. Moreover, 119 aircraft are still in order and will be added to the fleet in the coming few years.
Avianca Airlines Check-in Guide
Avianca Airlines offers multiple check-in methods to the travelers so that they can opt for the one that is suitable for them and fetch the boarding pass in no time. Some of the check-in options available are online check-in, mobile app check-in, kiosk check-in, and the counter check-in. Let’s get to know about these options here a bit more and then make Avianca reservation accordingly.
Planning to get your boarding pass conveniently? If so, then opt for the online check-in facility and fetch the boarding pass in no time. The check-in portal can be accessed 24 hours before the flight take-off. To check-in online, you need to visit the official website of Avianca Airlines, enter your booking reference and the last name to access your itinerary. Check-in online and get your boarding pass with much ease and comfort.
Mobile App Check-in
The mobile app is the best way to get your e-boarding pass and that too without leaving your comfort space. One thing you should remember is that while doing the online check-in, the boarding pass will just display on your smartphone and there is no need to take the print out of the same. This app can be simply downloaded on the phone for absolutely free and thus you can easily get the same within no time. Moreover, this app can also be used to get other traveling benefits such as checking the flight status, booking the flight ticket, updating the contact info, and a lot more. Make Avianca Airlines Reservations now and enjoy your journey.
It might be possible that you will not be allowed to check-in online if you are traveling with pets or have booked any special assistance. In such cases, you can opt for the kiosk check-in method. These self-service kiosks are available on the airports and you can easily use the same without seeking any expert’s guidance. For all flights except Colombia and Peru, travelers are allowed to check-in between 24 hours and 60 minutes before the flight take-off.
If you don’t know how to use the self-service kiosk and are not able to check-in online, then visit the airport counter and get your check-in done easily. For all international flights, you need to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours in advance and for all domestic flights, you need to visit the airport at least 2 hours in advance. Get your Avianca Reservation now and provide your passport information for fetching the boarding pass.
Avianca Airlines Pet Policy
Wish to bring your pet on-board? If so, then learn about every single thing included in the Avianca Airlines pet policy and book a seat on the flight for your pet accordingly. The airline allows you to bring your furry friend on-board, but there are certain things that you should know about the pet policy.
- Pets like cats and dogs can be transported in the cabin and they should be kept in the pet container throughout the journey.
- The maximum weight of the pet must not be more than 8kg and the maximum dimensions of the pet container must not exceed 40.6 X 27.9 X 20.3 cm.
- You must keep the pet container underneath the seat in front of you.
- The airline has only a limited space for the pets and thus, you need to make Avianca Airlines Reservation for pets as soon as possible to grab the seat. The reservations will be given on the first come first basis.
- If you are flying to and from Europe, then this facility is not available.
- To bring your pet on-board, you will have to pay the additional fee for the same and this extra fee depends on the country to which you are flying. The price falls in between the range of USD 20 and USD 150, according to the destination to which you are traveling.
- If your pet is less than 4 months, then you are not allowed to carry the same on the Avianca Airlines flight.
How to get Refund after Canceling Avianca Airlines Flight Ticket?
Nobody likes the change of plans especially when they have booked the flight ticket as booking termination can be a challenging task for every traveler. Keeping all such issues in mind, Avianca Airlines offers a dedicated cancelling and refund policy to the travelers so that they can easily terminate their Avianca reservation and seek refunds for the same. But before heading further, it is important to know about the refund policy that is given here for your convenience.
- To seek a refund, passengers need to visit the official website of the airline and fill the refund for the same.
- The airline offers two kinds of refund i.e. voluntary refund and involuntary refund. In the first one in which you can withdraw your ticket according to the airline’s policy and country guidelines. However, involuntary refunds are those that are initiated by the situation which is not in the hands of the passenger.
- If you are terminating the non-refundable ticket, then you will not get any refunded amount; however, in the case of a refundable ticket, you will get a refund after deducting the cancellation charges.