Cape Air Reservations (9K)
Cape Air Reservations +1-888-530-0499
Wish to book your flight at an affordable price? Go for the Cape Air Reservations and fly to your preferred destination with much ease and comfort. Based in Massachusetts, Cape Air is one of the prominent airlines in the United States. This air carrier mainly operates flights 24 cities across the United States and the Caribbean. Came into existence in 1988, this airline has now expanded itself and thus lures passengers from far and wide. It is well-known for offering excellent customer service to facilitate the passengers. In addition to this, Cape Air is known to be one of the safest airlines in the world to fly with. Book flight tickets with Cape Air today and enjoy an exciting air traveling experience.
Make Hassle-Free Cape Air Flight Booking Now
Flight booking with Cape Air is simple and the least time-consuming. Passengers can now reserve their flight tickets without leaving their comfort zone. There are multiple ways to book air tickets with Cape Air; however, booking with their official website is always preferable. Follow the guidelines mentioned here and make Cape Air Reservations within the shortest possible time.
- Launch your favorite web browser and click on the Cape Air official website.
- On the airline’s homepage, find out the ‘Book a Flight’ option, tap the same and proceed further.
- In this step, you’ll have to choose your trip type among three options: Round-Trip, One-Way, and Multi-City.
- Now is the time to add the airport from you’ll depart in the ‘From’ field and the destination airport in the ‘To’ field.
- Select the departure and return date according to your preference and move ahead to the next step of the booking.
- Add the number of travelers as Adult, Child, and Infant separately.
- Enter the promo code, if you have any, otherwise skip this optional step and proceed further.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button which will then take you to the final page where plenty of available flight options will be displayed along with the airfare.
- Pick the flight that suits your pocket and requirement and click further to add the passengers’ information.
- Make the payment for your Cape Air flight and complete the booking procedure.
- Soon after the payment, you’ll get a confirmation mail in your mailbox that ensures your Cape Air Reservations on the selected dates. Keep it safe and secure to the end.
Why Cape Air Reservations is Preferably?
Cape Air is one of the top-notch airlines that bestows with excellent in-flight amenities to ease the travelers. It is preferred by millions of flyers every year to reach their favorite destination, owing to the excellent customer support offered by the airline and cost-effective airfares. Below are mentioned some of the benefits of booking flight tickets with Cape Air.
- Comfortable seating option
Cape Air is a passenger-oriented airline and therefore, they offer comfortable seating options to make your journey convenient and interesting. From aisle, window to the seat with additional legroom, you can book anything to enjoy your journey.
- Jaw-dropping deals and offers
Are you a budget-savvy traveler and want to book flight tickets with the airline that helps you in reducing travel expenses? If so, then make Cape Air Reservations now and grab some of the amazing deals that will surely drop your jaw in awe.
- Best Airfares Guaranteed
Make your flight reservation with Cape Air and maximize your savings. You will always find low airfare on the Cape Air website with the help of which you can save a lot on your travel expenses.
Cape Air Phone Number Details
|Cape Air Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Cape Air Customer Service||+1-888-530-0499|
|Cape Air Flight Reservations||+1-888-530-0499|
|Cape Air Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Cape Air Customer Service Email||[email protected]|
|Cape Air Baggage Service Phone Number||508-790-3122|
|Ticket Refund Number||(508) 790-3122|
|Hubs||Barnstable Municipal Airport, Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Boston Logan International Airport, St. Louis Lambert International Airport, Billings Logan International Airport, Nantucket Memorial Airport|
|Focus cities||Albany International Airport, Martha’s Vineyard Airport|
|Headquarters||Barnstable, Massachusetts, U.S|
Cape Air In-flight Services:
Cape Air has only one cabin class, and that is Economy Class on its aircraft. It offers you a simple and efficient service to your destination. However, the flight has no special services such as In-flight food and entertainment available in its cabin.
In the Economy class cabin of the airline, the flyers will get a soothing and relaxing experience onboard. On Cessna 402 Aircraft, the seats are set in a formation of 1 – 1. Where each seat has a pitch of 27 inches and a substantial width of 17 inches. However, due to the small aircraft size, the seats are non-reclinable.
Baggage Policy Of Cape Air Reservations:
The Airline has a 1 + 1 + 1 rule. Each flyer is entitled to bring one complimentary carry-on bag with a size limit of 45 linear inches maximum. Along with it, you can also bring one small personal item of 36 linear inches. The item could be anything such as a purse, jacket, or your camera. It also allows you to bring one piece of checked baggage that is able to fit within a size of 62 linear inches and is no heavier than 50lbs, included in your Cape Air Reservations.
The cabins are not equipped with under-seat and overhead storage on most of Cape Air flights. However, the Airline agents will take your carried items and put them in the designated baggage sections before the scheduled flight departure.
If flying in Tecnam Traveller, you will be entitled to carry personal items within a limit of 12 x 6 x 8 inches that you can keep in front of your seat. Not all seats on the aircraft have enough space for under-seat storage.
Additional Carry-on Items:
Along with the standard baggage allowance, you can carry following items that are mentioned below:
- Specially abled flyers are allowed to bring along FAA-approved wheelchairs with a standard operating procedure.
- You can bring a walking stick, cane, or other supporting devices.
- It is highly advised to bring FAA-approved infant or child safety seats along with you are traveling with one.
- You can always bring a stroller and a diaper bag for free.
- If you have breathing issues or special health conditions, Cape Air allows you to bring portable oxygen concentrates and other assistive devices.
Baggage Allowance for Infants and Children:
Baggage allowance is the same for both adult or child reservations. The child traveling as an infant will not be allocated with baggage allowance; instead, the accompanying parent will get the infant’s baggage allowance.
Travel Pass Holders can modify and cancel their reservations by visiting the Manage My Booking tab on the official Cape Air website. However, Non- TravelPass Holders can change one or both segments of their trips. If you are trying to rebook your ticket, then you will have to pay the price difference between the old and newly updated price of your Cape Air reservations. If your new price is lower than the existing booking then, the airline will not issue any kind of refund for the extra amount. The airline gives a refund only if you purchased a refundable ticket or if you have canceled your booking within the first 24 hours of its making. You can check all the necessary by entering your booking confirmation number and last name of the lead passenger.
Cape Air Cancellation Policy:
TravelPass flyers can cancel their reservation at least up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure without an applied fee. You can use your canceled trip credits towards your future bookings. After 24 hours of your ticket cancellation, the airline will transfer your Cape Air Reservations passes to your account. If you want to rebook a new flight just after canceling your existing reservation, then please call the helpline number of the airline. The travel agents of the airline will rebook your tickets for use by using your TravelPass.
You can rebook and exchange your tickets online using your TravelPass. To manage your reservations, you must log in to your Cape Air profile. There you can retrieve, manage, cancel, or check the details of your existing and forthcoming travel plans.
The Airline allows you free cancellation if you decide to cancel your bookings at least 24 hours before your departure time. You can also make free changes to your reservation details within the same time limit. No shows are totally non-refundable, and you will not receive any travel pass credits in your account.
Cape Air Refund Policy:
Cancellation policies are different for all Cape Air Reservations depending upon whether you made the purchase of your tickets from the airline’s website or a third party company. The cancellation requests made within the 24 hours of your flight departure will be charged with a cancellation fee depending upon your fare-type.
If you are canceling your non-refundable tickets, then you might not be able to reuse your ticket or apply the value for the purchasing of a future ticket. However, Refundable tickets might get charged with a small cancellation fee depending upon the circumstances.
Cape air allows you to make changes to your reservations even on the date of travel and it will not be considered as a cancellation. However, if you need to shift to another flight, the changes should be done before the plane actually takes off, and the airline will be able to accommodate you on a new flight on the same day. Though this service might cost you a little extra than usual.
You can contact the helpline number of the Cape Air reservations department for any needed help and answers to your queries. It is very useful to clear all your cancellation and refund questions before you board the plane.
Cape Air Reservations – FAQs
Q1. How do I check my Cape Air Flight Status?
Long gone are those days when you had to wait for hours at the airport as now is the time when you can easily know about the flight status and arrive at the airport accordingly. To check the Cape Air Flight Status, you need to:
- Visit the official website of Cape Air.
- There, you need to tap on the ‘Flying with us’ tab and then opt for the ‘Flight Status’ option.
- Travelers can find the exact location of their flight either by using your flight number or the airport code or the airport name.
- Once you enter the information, click on the Advanced Search button and get to know the location of your flight before leaving for the airport.
Q2. Can I make Group Reservations with Cape Air?
Do you have an urge to travel in a group and wondering how to make Cape Air Reservations? If yes, then check out the group travel guide here and make bookings accordingly.
- A group of 15 passengers is allowed to travel on Cape Air Flight.
- You will have to deposit at least 50% fee within seven days of the group booking.
- If you travel within 30 days of making flight tickets, then you will have to pay a complete fee at the time of booking flight tickets and the entire amount will be non-refundable.
- Tickets booked more than 30 days before the flight take-off are refundable and you will get the refunded amount after subtracting $100 as a service charge.
- Group bookings will be done only for those travelers who are flying from the same departure city and have the identical itinerary.
Q3. Does Cape Air offer deals and offers on the flight ticket bookings?
Yes, of course. Cape Air offers excellent deals and offers on the flight tickets in order to minimize your travel expenses. To check the offers, simply tap on the Deals & Destinations section available on the top of the homepage and find out innumerable vacation packages to almost every destination on this planet.
Q4. Can I cancel the flight ticket that I have booked by using TravelPass?
Sure. travelers will be allowed to cancel their TravelPass Cape Air Reservations up to 24 hours before the flight take-off without any fee or additional charges. Once you cancel the flight ticket, your TravelPass will be returned to your account within 24 hours. If you wish to book flight tickets immediately, then you can do the same by connecting with the airline’s travel agent. However, note the fact that if you are a No-Show, then your TravelPass will not be considered for re-use and no money will be given back to you.
Q5. What is Cape Air Pet Policy?
Wish to make your four-legged friend as a part of your journey? Well, in that case, you must have to know the important facts associated with it and make bookings accordingly.
- Cape Air allows you to bring only domesticated cats, dogs, household birds and rabbits in the flight cabin.
- To bring your pets, you will have to make advanced bookings for the same.
- You will be charged $30 fee for each animal each way; however, if you have a TravelPass, then you can bring your pet for free.
- A limited number of pets are allowed in the cbain and the bookings will be made on a first come first serve basis; therefore, you are advised to make early bookings.
Q6. How can I manage my TravelPass Booking?
To manage your TravelPass booking, you will have to:
- Browse the official website of Cape Air.
- Hit the ‘Book & Manage Flights’ section and then head to the ‘Modify your TravelPass Booking’.
- Access your itinerary by using your Booking Reference and the Last Name as you have mentioned while making Cape Air Reservations.
- Tap on the ‘Search’ button and make changes as needed by you.
Other Related Post Quick Links
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
Cape Air Review
Submit your review
I am sure many people will agree with me when I say that Cape Air is the worst airline to travel in. The seats weren’t comfortable at all, most facilities were there to purchase and food quality wasn’t good enough. The ticket was relatively expensive and the amenities were zero. I had to bring my snacks along. The good thing was that they at least offered bottled water during the flight. It’s better not to fly with Cape Air as they have nothing to offer, no complimentary drinks, beverages, snacks - nothing - I was feeling caged during the entire flight due to the seats. There was no legroom and the amount accordingly was a hefty one. While making Cape Air reservations, I booked a ticket for economy class thinking there will be at least in-flight entertainment options on a long-haul flight, but unfortunately, I was disappointed. I hope you all can comprehend my anger from my tone!