Cape Air Reservations (9K)
Cape Air Reservations +1-860-590-8822
Wish to book your flight at an affordable price? Go for the Cape Air Reservations and fly to your preferred destination with much ease and comfort. Based in Massachusetts, Cape Air is one of the prominent airlines in the United States. This air carrier mainly operates flights 24 cities across the United States and the Caribbean. Came into existence in 1988, this airline has now expanded itself and thus lures passengers from far and wide. It is well-known for offering excellent customer service to facilitate the passengers. In addition to this, Cape Air is known to be one of the safest airlines in the world to fly with. Book flight tickets with Cape Air today and enjoy an exciting air traveling experience.
Make Hassle-Free Cape Air Flight Booking Online
Flight booking with Cape Air is simple and the least time-consuming. Passengers can now reserve their flight tickets without leaving their comfort zone. There are multiple ways to book air tickets with Cape Air; however, booking with their official website is always preferable. Follow the guidelines mentioned here and make Cape Air Reservations within the shortest possible time.
- Launch your favorite web browser and click on the Cape Air official website.
- On the airline’s homepage, find out the ‘Book a Flight’ option, tap the same and proceed further.
- In this step, you’ll have to choose your trip type among three options: Round-Trip, One-Way, and Multi-City.
- Now is the time to add the airport from you’ll depart in the ‘From’ field and the destination airport in the ‘To’ field.
- Select the departure and return date according to your preference and move ahead to the next step of the booking.
- Add the number of travelers as Adult, Child, and Infant separately.
- Enter the promo code, if you have any, otherwise skip this optional step and proceed further.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button which will then take you to the final page where plenty of available flight options will be displayed along with the airfare.
- Pick the flight that suits your pocket and requirement and click further to add the passengers’ information.
- Make the payment for your Cape Air flight and complete the booking procedure.
- Soon after the payment, you’ll get a confirmation mail in your mailbox that ensures your Cape Air Reservations on the selected dates. Keep it safe and secure to the end.
Why Cape Air Reservations is Preferably?
Cape Air is one of the top-notch airlines that bestows with excellent in-flight amenities to ease the travelers. It is preferred by millions of flyers every year to reach their favorite destination, owing to the excellent customer support offered by the airline and cost-effective airfares. Below are mentioned some of the benefits of booking flight tickets with Cape Air.
- Comfortable seating option
Cape Air is a passenger-oriented airline and therefore, they offer comfortable seating options to make your journey convenient and interesting. From aisle, window to the seat with additional legroom, you can book anything to enjoy your journey.
- Jaw-dropping deals and offers
Are you a budget-savvy traveler and want to book flight tickets with the airline that helps you in reducing travel expenses? If so, then make Cape Air Reservations now and grab some of the amazing deals that will surely drop your jaw in awe.
- Best Airfares Guaranteed
Make your flight reservation with Cape Air and maximize your savings. You will always find low airfare on the Cape Air website with the help of which you can save a lot on your travel expenses.
Cape Air Phone Number Details
|Cape Air Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Cape Air Customer Service||+1-860-590-8822|
|Cape Air Flight Reservations||+1-860-590-8822|
|Cape Air Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Cape Air Customer Service Email||[email protected]|
|Cape Air Baggage Service Phone Number||508-790-3122|
|Ticket Refund Number||(508) 790-3122|
|Hubs||Barnstable Municipal Airport, Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Boston Logan International Airport, St. Louis Lambert International Airport, Billings Logan International Airport, Nantucket Memorial Airport|
|Focus cities||Albany International Airport, Martha’s Vineyard Airport|
|Headquarters||Barnstable, Massachusetts, U.S|
Cape Air In-flight Services:
Cape Air has only one cabin class, and that is Economy Class on its aircraft. It offers you a simple and efficient service to your destination. However, the flight has no special services such as In-flight food and entertainment available in its cabin.
In the Economy class cabin of the airline, the flyers will get a soothing and relaxing experience onboard. On Cessna 402 Aircraft, the seats are set in a formation of 1 – 1. Where each seat has a pitch of 27 inches and a substantial width of 17 inches. However, due to the small aircraft size, the seats are nonreclinable.
What is Cape Air Check-in Policy Guidelines?
To check-in for your flight, travelers can opt for multiple methods like online check-in, mobile check-in, kiosk check-in, and airport check-in. Here is given the detailed description of the following methods here. Read the guidelines and make Cape Air Reservations accordingly.
Online check-in is available between 24 hours and one hour before the flight take-off. Everyone is eligible for the online check-in facility except those who have paper tickets, unaccompanied minors, traveling with pets, and departing from New York and JFK.
Self-Service Kiosk Check-in
You can also check-in for your flight by using the self-service kiosk machine that is available on the selected airports. Access your itinerary by adding the required information and get the check-in done without taking anyone’s help.
If the above two methods are of no use for you, then worry not and opt for the counter check-in facility and get your boarding card in less than no time. To avoid long queues at the counter, you are advised to visit the airport earlier than usual. For more information, call Cape Air Reservations Number at any time.
Baggage Policy Of Cape Air Reservations:
The Airline has a 1 + 1 + 1 rule. Each flyer is entitled to bring one complimentary carry-on bag with a size limit of 45 linear inches maximum. Along with it, you can also bring one small personal item of 36 linear inches. The item could be anything such as a purse, jacket, or your camera. It also allows you to bring one piece of checked baggage that is able to fit within a size of 62 linear inches and is no heavier than 50lbs, included in your Cape Air Reservations.
The cabins are not equipped with under-seat and overhead storage on most of Cape Air flights. However, the Airline agents will take your carried items and put them in the designated baggage sections before the scheduled flight departure.
If flying in Tecnam Traveler, you will be entitled to carry personal items within a limit of 12 x 6 x 8 inches that you can keep in front of your seat. Not all seats on the aircraft have enough space for under-seat storage.
Additional Carry-on Items:
Along with the standard baggage allowance, you can carry following items that are mentioned below:
- Specially abled flyers are allowed to bring along FAA-approved wheelchairs with a standard operating procedure.
- You can bring a walking stick, cane, or other supporting devices.
- It is highly advised to bring FAA-approved infant or child safety seats along with you are traveling with one.
- You can always bring a stroller and a diaper bag for free.
- If you have breathing issues or special health conditions, Cape Air allows you to bring portable oxygen concentrates and other assistive devices.
Source URL : https://www.capeair.com/flying_with_us/baggage.html
Baggage Allowance for Infants and Children:
Baggage allowance is the same for both adult or child reservations. The child traveling as an infant will not be allocated with baggage allowance; instead, the accompanying parent will get the infant’s baggage allowance.
Travel Pass Holders can modify and cancel their reservations by visiting the Manage My Booking tab on the official Cape Air website. However, Non- TravelPass Holders can change one or both segments of their trips. If you are trying to rebook your ticket, then you will have to pay the price difference between the old and newly updated price of your Cape Air reservations. If your new price is lower than the existing booking then, the airline will not issue any kind of refund for the extra amount. The airline gives a refund only if you purchased a refundable ticket or if you have canceled your booking within the first 24 hours of its making. You can check all the necessary by entering your booking confirmation number and last name of the lead passenger.
What is Cape Air Cancellation Policy?
TravelPass flyers can cancel their reservation at least up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure without an applied fee. You can use your canceled trip credits towards your future bookings. After 24 hours of your ticket cancellation, the airline will transfer your Cape Air Reservations passes to your account. If you want to rebook a new flight just after canceling your existing reservation, then please call the helpline number of the airline. The travel agents of the airline will rebook your tickets for use by using your TravelPass.
You can rebook and exchange your tickets online using your TravelPass. To manage your reservations, you must log in to your Cape Air profile. There you can retrieve, manage, cancel, or check the details of your existing and forthcoming travel plans.
The Airline allows you free cancellation if you decide to cancel your bookings at least 24 hours before your departure time. You can also make free changes to your reservation details within the same time limit. No shows are totally non-refundable, and you will not receive any travel pass credits in your account.
Reference URL : https://www.capeair.com/flying_with_us/cancellation_policy.html
What is Cape Air Refund Policy ?
Cancellation policies are different for all Cape Air Reservations depending upon whether you made the purchase of your tickets from the airline’s website or a third party company. The cancellation requests made within the 24 hours of your flight departure will be charged with a cancellation fee depending upon your fare-type.
If you are canceling your non-refundable tickets, then you might not be able to reuse your ticket or apply the value for the purchasing of a future ticket. However, Refundable tickets might get charged with a small cancellation fee depending upon the circumstances.
Cape air allows you to make changes to your reservations even on the date of travel and it will not be considered as a cancellation. However, if you need to shift to another flight, the changes should be done before the plane actually takes off, and the airline will be able to accommodate you on a new flight on the same day. Though this service might cost you a little extra than usual.
You can contact the helpline number of the Cape Air reservations department for any needed help and answers to your queries. It is very useful to clear all your cancellation and refund questions before you board the plane.
What is Cape Air Seat Selection Policy?
Those days have long gone when travelers had no idea about the seats on which they’ll be going to settle as now is the time when they can easily pick their desired seat without any hassle before boarding the flight. Seat selection facility is introduced to make you feel well-rested throughout the journey. However, there are certain guidelines that you need to know about the same in order to avoid Hassle later on.
- Seat selection is only allowed if there is any vacation seat available on the flight ticket.
- Keep one thing in mind that you cannot do advance seat selection on the Cape Air Flight and get to know about the vacant seat at the airport.
- Cape Air seats are ergonomically designed and will surely make you feel comfortable in the air. With adjustable headrests, ample legroom, and more recline, these seats will let you enjoy relaxing moments throughout the journey.
- As no advance seat selection is allowed on Cape Air, therefore, no extra fee will be applicable if you choose any seat at the airport.
- For extra comfort, travelers can easily opt for the cabin upgrade facility. Upgrade your cabin class and enjoy more comfort. To know more about the same, you can easily connect with Cape Air Customer Service at any time and seek instant help.
How to Book Cheap Flight Tickets with Cape Air?
Want to reduce the extra dollar spent on the flight bookings? If yes, then opt for Cape Air and minimize your travel expenses to the great extent. Cape Air values its customers a lot and thus, does everything to make their journey smooth and budget-friendly. Here are mentioned some tips and tricks with the help of which you can easily fetch affordable flight tickets.
- Book tickets in advance
To shave off the expenses, travelers must opt for the early bookings and fetch early-bird discounts. The airline usually offers flight tickets at the lowest price in the early days to fill the vacant seats. Moreover, if you show less hurry, then the airline will reduce the price to grab your attention.
- Book the entire package rather than just fight ticket
People usually think that package is more expensive than the flight ticket but the truth is contrary. If you want to save money, then think big and book the entire package rather than just the flight ticket. If you don’t want to opt for the package, then at least go for the round trip type while making Cape Air Reservations.
List of Cape Air Phone Numbers
|Cape Air Reservations||+1-877-209-1629|
|Cape Air Contact Number||+1-877-209-1629|
|Cape Air Group Booking Number||508-862-9702|
|Cape Air Group Email Address||[email protected]|
|Cape Air Refund Contact Number||(508) 790-3122 x-509|
|Cape Air Future Travel & General Inquiries||508-771-6944|
|Cape Air Illinois (Decatur)||800-227-3247 ext 663|
|Cape Air Illinois (Marion)||800-CAPE-AIR ext 635|
|Cape Air Kentucky||800-CAPE-AIR ext 637|
|Cape Air Maine (Augusta)||800-CAPE-AIR ext 639|
|Cape Air Maine (Rockland)||800-CAPE-AIR ext 662|
|Cape Air Missouri||800-CAPE-AIR ext 664|
|Cape Air New York||800-CAPE-AIR x-641|
|Cape Air Puerto Rico||800-CAPE-AIR ext 5|
|Cape Air Vermont||800-CAPE- AIR ext 640|
Cape Air Reservations – FAQs
Q1. How do I check my Cape Air Flight Status?
Long gone are those days when you had to wait for hours at the airport as now is the time when you can easily know about the flight status and arrive at the airport accordingly. To check the Cape Air Flight Status, you need to:
- Visit the official website of Cape Air.
- There, you need to tap on the ‘Flying with us’ tab and then opt for the ‘Flight Status’ option.
- Travelers can find the exact location of their flight either by using your flight number or the airport code or the airport name.
- Once you enter the information, click on the Advanced Search button and get to know the location of your flight before leaving for the airport.
Q2. Can I make Group Reservations with Cape Air?
Do you have an urge to travel in a group and wondering how to make Cape Air Reservations? If yes, then check out the group travel guide here and make bookings accordingly.
- A group of 15 passengers is allowed to travel on Cape Air Flight.
- You will have to deposit at least 50% fee within seven days of the group booking.
- If you travel within 30 days of making flight tickets, then you will have to pay a complete fee at the time of booking flight tickets and the entire amount will be non-refundable.
- Tickets booked more than 30 days before the flight take-off are refundable and you will get the refunded amount after subtracting $100 as a service charge.
- Group bookings will be done only for those travelers who are flying from the same departure city and have the identical itinerary.
Q3. Does Cape Air offer deals and offers on the flight ticket bookings?
Yes, of course. Cape Air offers excellent deals and offers on the flight tickets in order to minimize your travel expenses. To check the offers, simply tap on the Deals & Destinations section available on the top of the homepage and find out innumerable vacation packages to almost every destination on this planet.
Q4. Can I cancel the flight ticket that I have booked by using TravelPass?
Sure. travelers will be allowed to cancel their TravelPass Cape Air Reservations up to 24 hours before the flight take-off without any fee or additional charges. Once you cancel the flight ticket, your TravelPass will be returned to your account within 24 hours. If you wish to book flight tickets immediately, then you can do the same by connecting with the airline’s travel agent. However, note the fact that if you are a No-Show, then your TravelPass will not be considered for re-use and no money will be given back to you.
Q5. What is Cape Air Pet Policy?
Wish to make your four-legged friend as a part of your journey? Well, in that case, you must have to know the important facts associated with it and make bookings accordingly.
- Cape Air allows you to bring only domesticated cats, dogs, household birds and rabbits in the flight cabin.
- To bring your pets, you will have to make advanced bookings for the same.
- You will be charged $30 fee for each animal each way; however, if you have a TravelPass, then you can bring your pet for free.
- A limited number of pets are allowed in the cabin and the bookings will be made on a first come first serve basis; therefore, you are advised to make early bookings.
Q6. How can I manage my TravelPass Booking?
To manage your TravelPass booking, you will have to:
- Browse the official website of Cape Air.
- Hit the ‘Book & Manage Flights’ section and then head to the ‘Modify your TravelPass Booking’.
- Access your itinerary by using your Booking Reference and the Last Name as you have mentioned while making Cape Air Reservations.
- Tap on the ‘Search’ button and make changes as needed by you.
How to Make Cape Air Reservations?
There are very easy methods that you can follow to make cape air reservations:
- You can book flight tickets for Cape Air by visiting its official website. You only have to log into your account, and after that, you need to search for your desired destination. Here, you need to select the ideal Cape Air flight and fill in all the required details. Select your seat and pay for your booking.
- You can also take help from the customer service of Cape Air to book your flight ticket. You need to call Cape Air customer service via a regional contact number and address your desired destination to initiate your procedure.
How to Cancel Cape Air Reservations?
There are two best ways that you can use to cancel your cape air reservations:
- To cancel your Cape Air booking, you need to visit its official website. After that, you have to log into your account and click on the “Manage Your Reservation” option. Here, you need to add your booking number and last name. After finding your reservation, click on it and scroll down to the bottom, where you will find the “Cancel” button. Click the click button, and you are good to go.
- You can also take help from Cape Air customer service to cancel your flight ticket. You only have to provide your booking number and last name to initiate the cancellation procedure.
How to Get a Refund from Cape Air?
To get a refund from Cape Air, you need to visit the official website and click on the “Manage Your Reservation” option. After that, you have to type your cancellation or booking number and the last name to find your canceled reservation. As soon as you find the reservation, click on it and scroll down where you can find the “Request Refund” option. Click on it and fill in the required details to initiate the refund procedure. You can also take help from the customer service representative of Cape Air.
What can I do if I get damaged baggage from Cape Air?
If you got damaged baggage from Cape Air, you need to quickly consult with the airport officials to file a damage report. Also, you can connect with the customer service representative of Cape Air to file a report and get compensation from the airline. You need to provide the details of your baggage, and then you will get a reference number that will help you track your report status.
How many days do I need to wait for my refund from Cape Air?
If you have paid for your booking via online mode, then you will get your refund within five working days from the day of your refund request. But, if you have paid for your cape air reservations through cash or cheque, then you need to wait for at least 20 working days from the day of your refund request.
I have some queries. How can I connect with the customer service of Cape Air?
Suppose you have any queries or issues related to the cape air reservations, cancellation, flight change, seat selection, or anything else. In that case, the best way to connect with the customer service of Cape Air is through a phone call. It is the easiest way to speak with a live person at Cape Air. Apart from that, you can use social media platforms and also use email to connect with the customer service representative of Cape Air.
Where can I get to know about the essential points of Cape Air cancellation and refund policies?
To get the details about the essential points of Cape Air cancellation and refund policies, you need to visit its official website, or you can connect with its customer service.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- Delta Vacation Packages
- Delta Flights to Hawaii
- American Airlines Senior Discount
- Delta Red Eye Flights
Other Related Airlines Links
Cape Air Review
Submit your review
I am sure many people will agree with me when I say that Cape Air is the worst airline to travel in. The seats weren’t comfortable at all, most facilities were there to purchase and food quality wasn’t good enough. The ticket was relatively expensive and the amenities were zero. I had to bring my snacks along. The good thing was that they at least offered bottled water during the flight. It’s better not to fly with Cape Air as they have nothing to offer, no complimentary drinks, beverages, snacks - nothing - I was feeling caged during the entire flight due to the seats. There was no legroom and the amount accordingly was a hefty one. While making Cape Air reservations, I booked a ticket for economy class thinking there will be at least in-flight entertainment options on a long-haul flight, but unfortunately, I was disappointed. I hope you all can comprehend my anger from my tone!