Caribbean Airlines Reservations
Caribbean Airlines Reservations +1-860-590-8822 Number
Wish to make Caribbean Airlines reservations? If yes, then look no further and check the fare based on your travel preference, which is made available through the official website of the airline. Founded in 2006 as BWIA, Caribbean Airlines is the national flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago. The headquarters of the airline is based in Piarco, Trinidad, and Tobago. The airline started operating scheduled passenger flights in the year 2007 by using the fleet of six Boeing 737-800 aircraft and one Airbus A340-313. However, now it operates with the help of over 17 aircraft to several destinations across North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America. Call on the Caribbean Airlines reservations number if you have any queries about the airline’s services.
How to Make Caribbean Airlines Reservations:
Booking a Caribbean flight is no rocket science; on the contrary, it is an easy process accessible to all age groups. We will be telling you a few steps that you can follow to make your Caribbean Airlines reservations, so without further ado, let’s begin:
- Visit the official Caribbean Airlines website.
- Select your preference out of multi-city, one way, or round trip options.
- Enter your city of origin and destination along with your departure and return travel date.
- Fill all the necessary info on the page, including no of travelers.
- Click on the search button.
- A new page with available flight options will open.
- Select a flight that suits your travel schedule.
- Now proceed with your preferred payment option.
- Once you are through with the payment, you will be automatically emailed with your flight tickets.
In-flight Facilities of Caribbean Airlines
If you have made Caribbean Airlines reservations; then you are entitled to enjoy the Caribbean and international cuisine onboard. Moreover, non-alcoholic drinks are also served in Economy Class as complimentary.
If the passengers wish to make special meal requests, then they should make sure to initiate the request no later than 48 hours prior to departure, for a vegetarian or diabetic menu. The special request can be made by calling on the dedicated Caribbean Airlines reservation number +1-860-590-8822.
Additionally, the airline also offers movies and entertainment on long-haul flights so that you don’t feel bored while traveling.
Frequent Flyer Program
Caribbean Miles is the exclusive frequent flyer program of Caribbean Airlines. This loyalty program has been introduced for those who frequently travel on Caribbean Airlines flights. Each time you make a booking you earn miles and those earned miles can be redeemed to avail incredible travel rewards.
If you wish to avail detailed information about this exemplary loyalty program, you can contact the airline’s help-desk through Caribbean Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822.
Caribbean Airlines Contact Number Details
|Caribbean Airlines Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Caribbean Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Caribbean Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Caribbean Airlines Booking Number ( Trinidad & Tobago and Suriname )||+1 868 625 7200|
|Caribbean Airlines Booking Number ( Guyana )||+1 800 744 2225|
|Destinations||20 countries/ 27 destinations|
|Parent company||Government of Trinidad and Tobago|
|Headquarters||Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago|
Other Additional Services offered by Caribbean Airlines
Apart from transporting you from your origin to your destination, Caribbean Airlines has also introduced some amazing travel products like Duty-Free shopping, Caribbean View for a lot of entertainment, Caribbean Cafe, and Caribbean Explorer for travel enthusiasts.
Additionally, Caribbean Airlines has also introduced its dedicated app, which would let you check-in online, manage your flight booking, request upgrades, book your tickets, track your miles, and check flight status anytime and from anywhere. With this extensible app, you can initiate Caribbean Airlines book flight at much ease.
Dedicated Customer Service and Reservations help desk have also been created for the convenience of the passengers. Web check-in begins from 24 hours until four hours prior to the departure of your scheduled flight. Check-in desks are available at the airport that get closed one hour before departure. Passengers are highly advised to check-in at least three hours before your flight at the airport to avoid any hassle.
Cancellation & Refund Policy of Caribbean Airlines:
24 Hour Cancelation Policy:
You will be entitled to a full refund of your booking amount if you cancel your Caribbean airline reservations within the first 24 hours of its making, without paying any cancelation charges and service fees. However, to be eligible for this service, the booking must be made at least seven or more days earlier to the scheduled departure date using the official Caribbean Airlines website, reservations helpline number, or a nearby ticketing office of the airline.
In the case of flight cancelations, the airline will issue the refund amount in the original source of the payment used at the booking time. In case of a flight rebooking, the flyer has to pay the difference between the last paid amount and the newly updated fare to make the changes permanent.
Flyers can email their refunds and related queries at the airline’s support email [email protected] for the tickets purchased using the airline’s website.
For tickets purchased via ticketing offices or customer care, you can request your refund by contacting the respective purchase points.
The airline will refund the amount in the original source of payment used at the time of purchase. If you had paid using a credit card, your amount would be credited back in your card; if the payment mode were cash, the airline would generate a cheque to settle your claim.
It usually takes 7 to 20 working days for refund to process due to the massive numbers of requests received each day. However, you will have to provide some supporting documents to the refund department.
If your flight was canceled, delayed, or rescheduled by the airline due to some unforeseen circumstances, the Caribbean airline would provide you with a complete refund of the booking amount or would arrange the next available flight for you.
Caribbean Airlines Check-in
It is important to note that flight check-in is mandatory to board the flight. Long gone are those days when travelers used to visit the airport to get their boarding pass as now is the time when they can easily get this process done in less than no time. With the help of this, you can get your boarding pass from the comfort of your home. However, one must know the fact that the check-in is available only for a limited time period and thus, it is imperative to complete this process within the deadline; otherwise, you’ll be unable to do so. Make Caribbean Airlines Reservations now and use the below-mentioned procedure to get your check-in done with ease.
- Browse the official website of Caribbean Airlines.
- Go to the Check-in tab.
- There you will find two options to check-in – via Booking Reference or ETkt Number.
- If you opt for the former option, then enter your Last Name and Booking Reference and if you select the latter one, then add the Last Name and the E-Ticket Number.
- Once you are done with adding the information, tap on the Check-in button to get this process done.
Dial Caribbean Airlines reservations number to seek guidance related to the check-in process.
Caribbean Airlines Baggage Policy
Caribbean Airlines provides a decent baggage allowance to all its passengers. It is highly recommended to check the entitled baggage policy based on your fare type before packing your luggage.
Carry on: The passengers with valid Caribbean airline flight tickets are entitled to take one piece of carryon baggage with a maximum weight of 22lbs (10kg) and maximum dimensions of 114 linear inches.
Checked baggage: If we talk about checked baggage; then the maximum of two pieces is permitted to check-in on any Caribbean Airlines flight.
Additionally, passengers of Economy Class must make sure that each baggage doesn’t weight more than 50lbs and Business Class passengers are allowed to check-in baggage with a weight limit of 70lbs (32kg). Please note that each luggage should meet the maximum dimensions of 157 linear cm.
In case you have excess baggage that doesn’t fulfill the criteria of free baggage allowance; then can check-in three additional pieces of checked baggage; each bag should have a maximum weight of 70lbs (32kg). Excess baggage incurs a certain fee that needs to be paid at the airport. Moreover, you can also buy an additional baggage allowance at the time of flight booking.
If you have any issue related to the baggage allowance, give a call on the Caribbean Airline booking number and avail instant solution.
How to Check Caribbean Airlines Flight Status & Schedule?
Want to get rid of the long waiting hours at the airport? If yes, then get up-to-the-minute information about the Caribbean Airlines’ flight status and leave for the airport accordingly. Caribbean Airlines always takes care of the travelers’ needs and, therefore, offers them exact information about their flight so that they can save their time as well as effort.
To check the flight status, you need to follow the below-mentioned procedure step by step.
- Go to the official website of Caribbean Airlines in the web browser of your choice.
- Visit the My Trips tab available in the menu bar and tap on the Flight Status option.
- Travelers can check their flight status either by using the route information or by adding the flight details.
- In case, they choose Route, then they will have to enter the Source Airport, Destination Airport, and the journey date. If they select the flight number, then they will have to add the flight number along with the journey date.
- As soon as you enter the asked information, click on the ‘Search Status’ button to know about the exact location of your Caribbean Airlines flight.
In addition to this, travelers can also check the flight status by downloading the airline’s mobile app on their phone. With the help of this app, you can easily check the flight status with ease. Moreover, you can also connect with Caribbean Airlines Phone Number at any time and the agent will tell you about the flight schedule within little or no time.
Download Caribbean Airlines Mobile App & Travel Hassle-Free
Are you a tech-oriented traveler and want to fly stress-free? Download the Caribbean Airlines’ mobile app on your device and travel to your favorite destination conveniently. This app is available for both Google and Apple users equally and can be downloaded from their respective stores for absolutely free. This app is loaded with plenty of features such as:
- Search and Book Flights
Caribbean Airlines features lots of destinations for where you can make bookings from the convenience of your mobile.
- Live chat with the airline’s customer service
The mobile app offered by the Caribbean Airlines allows you to connect with the airline’s agent immediately by using the live chat option. Interact directly with the executive during the support hours.
- Get flight updates
Caribbean Airlines offers live updates of your flight so that you can leave for the airport accordingly. To get the same, you need to subscribe to the updates and get push notification about your flight.
- Know about the flight deal and offer
With the help of Caribbean Airlines mobile app, you can get to know about the available flight offers and deals. For this, you need to subscribe to the fare alerts and the airline will notify you with such information so that you can make Caribbean Airlines Reservations accordingly.
Children flying alone? Read the Important Guidelines Here!
With Caribbean Airlines, you need to worry about your child even if he or she is traveling alone as this airline takes care of their little traveler so well. It offers a dedicated unaccompanied minor service to those children who are not accompanied by any adult on the flight. This service assures the safe journey of your child. From departing to landing and in between, the airline’s crew members look after your child and do everything to make him or her comfortable.
But before making bookings for an unaccompanied minor, it is important to get updated with all important guidelines associated with it to avoid any further issue later on.
- Children whose age falls between the range of 5 and 11 years will be considered as unaccompanied minors on the Caribbean Airlines’ flight.
- Booking of an unaccompanied minor service is mandatory; otherwise, they will not be allowed to travel on the flight.
- Children below 5 years will not be allowed to travel alone on Caribbean Airlines’ flight. They will have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Caribbean Airlines Reservations for an unaccompanied minor can be done by calling the airline’s booking agent only after knowing about the availability of such tickets on the flight. Parents or guardians or whosoever is making reservations for the child must have to request the UM service at the same time while booking the flight tickets.
- Prior to the departure, the child who is traveling alone must carry all essential travel documents such as valid visa, passport, and any other document as needed.
- UMs will only be allowed to travel on the Caribbean Airlines’ flight if their bookings are confirmed and if their itinerary includes no connecting flight.
- A limited number of unaccompanied minors are allowed on the flight, therefore, you are advised to make the bookings in advance.
- Unaccompanied minor service is available for a fee that is US$100 per child per segment of the journey.
Get to Know About Caribbean Plus Before Making Advance Seat Selection
Want to enjoy extra comfort in the air? Book your flight tickets in the Caribbean Plus and make your journey a one-of-a-kind experience. Extra legroom, additional seat pitch, and more comfort are some of the embellishments Caribbean Class is adorned with. These seats are available only on the first come first serve basis as they are available limited in number. These seats are non-transferable and non-refundable as well. To know more about these seats, you can call Caribbean Airlines Reservations Number at any moment.
Caribbean Airlines Traveling with Pets
Caribbean Airlines allows guide dogs, small cats, and pet dogs in the cabin, which needs to be carried in the FAA-approved carrier. If you wish to take your pet on board, you are required to request at least seven days’ prior to boarding by calling on Caribbean Airlines phone number.
Caribbean Airlines also transports dogs, baby chicks, exotic chicks, monkeys, cats, horses, live tropical fish, and reptiles in cargos. If you wish to transport any live animal, then you need to visit your local Caribbean Airlines Cargo office and speak to the representatives for special assistance.
Additionally, you can also call the airline directly through Caribbean Airlines reservations +1-860-590-8822 and avail all the details regarding traveling with pets.
Caribbean Airlines Premium Economy Class
Caribbean Airlines offers two cabin class options to the passengers so that they can fly in comfort. These two options are Business Class and Premium Economy Class. However, whatever option you’ll select, that will surely make you feel special throughout the journey. Let’s get to know about these cabin classes in a bit of detail.
Premium Economy Class
If you wish to enjoy a pleasant journey without shaking your budget, then make Caribbean Airlines Reservations in the Economy Class and have a great experience. The warm onboard experience of the Economy Class makes you feel calm throughout the journey. The flight attendants will look after you with immense care. In this class, you will enjoy a variety of amazing in-flight services like Wi-Fi, in-flight entertainment, and a lot more.
Want to enjoy a premium journey experience? If so, then book your flight tickets in Caribbean Airlines Business Class and fly to your favorite location smoothly. This class offers you complimentary beverages before the flight take-off as a welcome drink. In addition to this, here you can enjoy priority booking, dedicated check-in, business class lounge, and baggage retrieval. Choose Business Class if you don’t want to compromise with your comfort during the Caribbean Airlines book flight process.
As of 2019 statistics, the Caribbean Airlines flies to more than 22 destinations in 17 countries across the Caribbean, North America, Central America, and South America. Entire flight services are operated from its hubs based in Piarco International Airport (POS), Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), and Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO). Choose your preferred destination and call on the Caribbean Airlines booking number to book your flight tickets.
Operating bases/hubs of Caribbean Airlines
The entire scheduled flight services are operated from the main hub maintained by Caribbean Airlines. As of now, there are three operating hubs that include Piarco International Airport (POS), Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO).
Top Destinations Served by Caribbean Airlines
- Toronto (YYZ)
- Trinidad (POS)
- Tobago (TAB)
- Suriname (PBM)
- St. Vincent (SVD)
- St. Maarten (SXM)
- St. Lucia (SLU)
- Orlando (MCO)
- New York (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Kingston (KIN)
- Guyana (GEO)
- Grenada (GND)
- Ft. Lauderadale (FLL)
- Curacao (CUR)
- Cuba (HAV)
- Nassau (NAS)
Top Airports Served by Caribbean Airlines
- Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- José Martí International Airport (HAV)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Norman Manley International Airport (KIN)
- Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
- Popular Routes Served Caribbean Airlines
Popular Routes Served by Caribbean Airlines
- Scarborough (TAB) to Port of Spain (POS)
- New York (JFK) to Scarborough (TAB)
- Georgetown (GEO) to Scarborough (TAB)
- Bridgetown (BGI) to Scarborough (TAB)
- Bridgetown (BGI) to Port of Spain (POS)
- Port of Spain (POS) to Bridgetown (BGI)
- Port of Spain (POS) to Castries (SLU)
- Port of Spain (POS) to Scarborough (TAB)
- Castries (SLU) to Port of Spain (POS)
- Kingston (SVD) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Kingston (SVD) to New York (JFK)
- Montego Bay (MBJ) to New York (JFK)
- New York (JFK) to Montego Bay (MBJ)
As of July 2019, the Caribbean Airlines operates scheduled flight service by using the fleet of 17 aircraft that include ATR 72-600, and Boeing 737-800. Additionally, 12 Boeing 737 MAX 8 are still in orders, which will be delivered in the coming few years.
|Caribbean Airlines Reservations Phone Number|
|Caribbean Airlines Reservations USA, Canada & St. Maarten||+ 1 800 920 4225|
|Caribbean Airlines Booking Trinidad & Tobago and Suriname||+ 1 868 625 7200|
|Guyana (International calls)||+ 1 800 744 2225|
|Guyana (Local calls)||226 1260|
|Jamaica (International calls)||+ 1 800 523 5585|
|Jamaica (Local calls)||888 359 2475|
|Havana, Cuba (Local calls)||800 29737|
|Curacao||+(599) 9 788-9959|
|Grand Cayman||(345) 769-4071|
|Other Caribbean||+ 1 800 744 2225|
|Caracas||+ 58 212 762 0231, + 58 212 762 4349, + 58 212 761 4478|
|UK||+44(0)207 644 8845, +44(0)207 572 1218|
|All other locations||+ 1 800 523 5585|
|Baggage Services Directory|
|Antigua||+ 1 268 480 5705|
|Barbados||+ 1 246 428 1650, + 1 246 428 1651|
|Caracas||+ 58 424 106 5937|
|Ft Lauderdale||+ 1 954 359 4487|
|Grenada||+ 1 473 439 0681|
|Guyana||+ 592 261 2202|
|Toronto||+ 1 905 672 9991|
Caribbean Airlines FAQs
Q1. How can I connect with the Caribbean Airlines Customer Support Team?
To connect with the airline’s customer support team, you can easily visit the Contact us page and call the official number of the airline. The customer executives are available throughout the day to assist you and thus, you can reach out to them at any time of the day to get your queries solved.
Q2. Can I get special discounts with Caribbean Airlines?
Yes, sure. Caribbean Airlines offers you amazing deals and special discounts so that you can fly to your favorite location at a budget-friendly price. Several types of discounts are available like Children Discounts, Senior-Citizen offers, Student deals, and a lot more. It is advised to get updated with such deals before making Caribbean Airlines Reservations.
Q3. How can I manage my Caribbean Airlines Booking?
To manage your Caribbean Airlines Booking, you can use the below-mentioned procedure.
- Browse the official site of Caribbean Airlines.
- Select the My Trips section.
- There, you will have to select the payment mode in which you have made payment while booking your flight tickets.
- Then, you have to enter your Last Name and the Booking Reference.
- Once you have added all the mandatory information, tap on the Find My Booking button to access your account.
Q4. What is the Caribbean Upgrade?
If you wish to upgrade your existing seat, then this option might help you. All you have to do is go to the Caribbean Upgrade tab, enter your Last Name and Booking Reference to find out the availability of the seat. If the seat is available and you are eligible for up-gradation, then place a bid for your seat. If your bid will be approved, then you will get an email stating about your upgraded seat.
Q5. How to check Caribbean Airlines Flight Status?
To get updated with the Caribbean Airlines Flight Status, you can:
- Go to the airline’s official website and tap on the Flight Status tab on the homepage.
- You will have two options to select – Route and Flight.
- If you select the first option i.e. Route, then you have to enter your route information like departure and arrival city and the journey date.
- If you select the Flight option, then you have to add the Flight Number that has been given to you while making Caribbean Airlines Reservations and the Journey Date to find out the exact location of your flight.
Other Related Post Quick Links
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
Caribbean Airline Review
Submit your review
Friendly staff of Caribbean Airlines who helped me a lot throughout the journey. They came to me whenever I called them on the flight without getting frustrated even a little bit. Thanks guys for your cooperation and for handling the stubborn traveler like me. Highly Recommended!