KLM Flight Booking
KLM Flight Booking Phone Number +1-860-590-8822
Longing for a thrilling vacation experience? If yes, then don’t give any second thoughts and go for KLM Booking. With the airline, you will have the journey worth a memory as KLM always goes an extra mile to fulfill its passengers’ expectations and needs.
If budget is hampering your travel plan, then fret not as KLM comes to your rescue. The airline keeps featuring some eye-catching offers and discounts on its official site to make your journey affordable. So what are you waiting for? Pick your favorite destination and confirm your booking at the soonest.
You can book flight tickets from your home convenience without leaving your comfort zone. To do the same, visit the airline’s official site, download the mobile app of the airline, or give a call on the KLM Flight Booking phone number+1-860-590-8822.
How to Make KLM Airlines Reservations Online?
KLM facilitates its passengers by providing easy ways to book flight tickets. Passengers can book flight tickets without any hassle, even at the last moments. With the use of modern technology, passengers are allowed to purchase tickets from anywhere around the world.
Certain ways to make KLM Flight Booking are mentioned below.
KLM official site
The official site of the airline is the most used and most easy method to book tickets. Most of the passengers prefer to book online tickets via this user-friendly website. Follow certain steps to make a reservation that are mentioned below-
- Open the official site of the airline by launching your web browser.
- You will see the “search flight” section on the top of that page. Fill all the required information in this section.
- Enter your origin and final destination in the “To” and “From” fields, respectively.
- Enter the date of your departure and the number of passengers traveling. Choose the class in which you want to travel, like the Economy or Business Class.
- Select the type of your trip that is one-way or multi-city.
- Click on the “view offers” tab. After clicking on this, passengers can access all the available flights at the minimum fares possible.
How to make KLM Booking is the most asked question. Implement all these steps to book tickets from the official site of the airline.
KLM Reservations Mobile App
The mobile app of KLM is another way to book flight tickets without going anywhere. Download the app on your device and be updated with every single detail related to your flight. The app is ready to deliver what you need. Open the app and book tickets after filling mandatory details.
The app will help you at every step of your journey. Passengers can use any of the three methods to make KLM reservations to fly to their desired destination.
KLM Reservations Phone Number
Another easy way to get your booking done within no time is by calling on the phone number of the airline. This number has been exclusively made available for passengers convenience. The airline representatives are available round the clock to provide instant assistance to passengers in need.
Reach out to the airline and avail assistance regarding the booking process. They will help to make KLM Flight Booking at much ease. The airline representatives will also help you in arranging affordable vacation packages for your journey.
In-flight Facilities of KLM
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is known for its rich hospitality and impeccable range of amenities. It features four types of travel class that includes Economy class, World Business Class, and Europe Business Class.
Economy class – The passengers are offered with facilities like online check-in facility, ergonomically designed seat, pillow and a blanket for enhanced comfort, delicious meal, and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages as complementary, access to entertainment system all through the flight.
World Business Class – The passengers are offered with comfortable seating that reclines up to 180 degrees and has inbuilt massage system, private cabin, integrated power socket, 17 in a screen for unlimited entertainment access, amenity kit, delicious 3-course menu, dedicated cabin attendants, and range of international newspapers and magazines.
Europe Business Class – The passengers are offered with facilities like access to KLM Crown Lounges, comfortable seat featuring extra legroom and more recline, in-seat power socket, and a delicious 3-course meal for free.
If you wish to enjoy the essence of royalty onboard; then look no further and check the fares of KLM flight and also its availability.
You can also contact the airline directly by calling on KLM Flight Booking number and get your ticket booked in less than no time.
KLM Airlines Check-in Option
If you are thinking about how you can check-in on KLM Airlines and seeking for expert help, then here are the four effective methods that can assist you to check-in on KLM Airlines without facing any trouble:
Take a glance,
- Online Check-in:
Online check-in is the easiest and most recommended method to do the check-in on KLM Airlines. You need to visit its official website and log into your Flying Blue Membership account to do the online check-in. Here, you have to enter your KLM booking number and the last name to initiate the check-in procedure.
- Mobile Check-in:
To do check-in via mobile phone, you need to go to the KLM app and click check-in. Enter all the required details to complete the check-in procedure.
- Kiosk Check-in:
Kiosk Check-in can be done at the airport. You can find a self-service check-in machine that can help you do the check-in on KLM Airlines.
- Desk Check-in:
Lastly, you can directly visit the airport desk to do your check-in on KLM Airlines.
To get more details about the check-in procedure or policy, you should open the official website of KLM Airlines, or you can speak with its customer service representative whenever you want. The representatives of KLM Airlines are available 24/7 to provide you with the best solutions.
Types of KLM Travel Classes
If you are thinking about making KLM flight booking and thinking about which travel class you should choose, then here are the details about the KLM Travel Classes:
Have a look,
Well, KLM Airlines online offers Economy and Business travel classes to its valuable passengers. If we talk about the economy travel class of KLM Airlines, then you will see that the economy class of KLM Airlines is different and better than any other airline company.
It offers spacious and comfortable seats to the passengers. Along with that, you will also get complimentary facilities from KLM Airlines. It is also the most affordable travel class of KLM Airlines. So, if you are thinking about visiting your destination without spending more money, then the economy class of KLM Airlines will be perfect for you.
Apart from that, if we look after the business travel class of KLM Airlines, then you will see that it offers amazing service and comfort to the passengers.
You will get all kinds of luxurious services on the business travel class of KLM Airlines. So, if you want to travel with a luxury experience, then you should go for the business class of KLM Airlines.
KLM Contact Number Details
|KLM Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|KLM Booking Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|KLM Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|KLM Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|KLM Baggage Tracking Number||1 (866) 434-0320|
|Hubs||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Subsidiaries||KLM Cityhopper, KLM Interinsulair edrijf (now Garuda Indonesia), KLM Asia, Martinair, Transavia, Cygnific|
|Parent company||Air France–KLM|
|KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Headquarters||Amstelveen, North Holland, Netherlands|
|KLM Royal Dutch Website||www.klm.com|
How to initiate KLM Manage Booking Procedure?
Worried about what will happen if your plan changes later on? Thinking how would you amend your existing bookings? Well, if these questions haunt you and create hindrance at the time of bookings, then worry not and initiate the Manage Booking procedure to view or modify your itinerary without any trouble.
KLM is one of the leading airlines in the aviation industry and is the foremost choice among the travelers worldwide, not just because of its incredible services and excellent amenities but also for its customer-friendly approach.
To ease the travelers, it facilitates them with the KLM Manage Booking option with the help of which they can easily make necessary changes in the reservations.
Let’s get to know about this option here in a detailed description.
Steps to Manage Your Existing Booking Online
Execute the below-mentioned procedure to manage your existing booking and enjoy a hassle-free journey.
- Go to the official website of KLM Airlines.
- As soon as you land at the homepage, you will have to select your preferred language.
- In the menu bar, locate the My Trips section, click on the same and move further.
- Access your itinerary by adding your Last Name and the Booking Code or you can also login to your KLM account as well.
- Tap on the Search button and get the entire information about your trip itinerary on the screen. Feel free to make the changes as desired.
What Modifications Can Be Done With KLM Manage Booking Option?
KLM Manage My Booking allows you to make the following modifications,
- View or share your itinerary
- Get e-receipt of your booking
- Select your seat in advance
- Pre-order your special meal
- Request for the seat upgrade
- Book special assistance service like unaccompanied minor, pet travel, etc
- Add or Update the contact information like phone number, email, etc
- Check-in for your KLM flight and get the boarding pass
Connect with KLM Customer Service & Manage Your Itinerary
Facing trouble in managing your itinerary online and need help? Well, in that case, you can easily contact the KLM Airlines Customer Support Number 1 860 590 8822 and seek immediate guidance. The airline’s agents are available to assist the travelers all the time and you can connect with them whenever you need.
Initiate the KLM Manage Booking procedure by connecting through the airline’s reservations number and make the necessary modifications in your reservations in less than no time.
KLM Airlines Group Booking
Wish to travel in a group and look for the terms and conditions associated with the same? If so, then here is mentioned the guidelines for the KLM group booking. This is applicable if you are traveling with 10 or more passengers in the group on the same flight.
KLM Airlines offers you lots of advantages while flying with a group such as competitive fares, dedicated support, and flexible ticket options. However, you must know the fact that if you are traveling in a group, then you cannot check-in online for your flight and visit the airport to fetch the boarding pass.
Below are given some important points associated with the group booking policy of KLM Airlines.
- If you are making group booking with KLM Airlines, then you will have to pay the same fare of every traveler included in the group.
- Group booking with KLM Airlines offers your flexible payment as well as cancelation options.
- KLM will give you a group contract before making KLM Airlines for the group and, therefore, it is advised to take the time to read the contract before getting your seats done.
- Passengers with group booking are allowed to make changes in their names and details for free.
- You can also add more passengers to the group once after making the KLM Reservations.
KLM Airlines Baggage Policy
Are you planning a tour with KLM Airlines? Do you have a lot of baggage? If yes, that’s why you are looking to know about the baggage policy of KLM Airlines. Well, if you want to know about the KLM Airlines Baggage Policy, then here are the points that you need to keep in your mind:
Have a look,
- If you have purchased the economy class flight ticket, you can only take one carry-on and one personal bag.
- The maximum size of your carry-on bag in economy class should not be more than 55cm*25cm*35cm (LWH).
- The maximum weight of your carry-on bag in economy class should not be more than 12 kgs.
- If you are in the business travel class, you can take two carry-on baggage and one personal item.
- The maximum size of your carry-on bag in business class should not be more than 55cm*25cm*35cm (LWH), and for the small bag, it should not be more than 45cm*20cm*35cm (LWH).
- The maximum weight of carry-on baggage on business class should not be more than 18 kgs.
These are some of the essential points about the baggage policy of KLM Airlines. If you want to know more about it, then you can visit its official website, or you can connect with its customer service anytime you want.
Source URL : https://www.klm.com/travel/us_en/prepare_for_travel/baggage/baggage_allowance/index.htm
What is KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Plan changes? KLM Airlines understands this fact and thus allows you to make easy flight cancellation. However, there are certain rules and norms that you will have to go through before making such changes. These changes are based on the fare conditions and types that you have chosen while making flight reservations.
You can also purchase flexibility while booking your flight tickets so that you can make changes in your flight whenever you want.
Let’s read about KLM Cancellation Policy here.
KLM Cancellation Policy – Terms & Conditions
- Passengers can cancel their flight ticket to and from the US within 24 hours of the booking and can get the complete refund, provided that the flight is booked a minimum of 7 days before the flight departure.
- Depending on the fare types, your flight ticket will be categorized as refundable and non-refundable. Please note down the fact that you will not get the complete refund even for the refundable flight ticket as a certain amount of cancellation fee will be charged according to the KLM Cancellation Policy.
- The amount of refund will be credited back to the original form of payment and it will take time for processing.
How to Cancel Your Flight Ticket?
There are two methods to cancel your flight ticket i.e. Online and Via contacting the airline’s customer center.
To cancel your flight tickets online:
- Visit the official link of KLM Airlines.
- Jump to the ‘My Trips’ section.
- Enter the credentials such as Booking Code and Family Name.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and access your trip.
- Tap on the bookings you wish to cancel and follow the further guidelines.
To cancel your flight ticket via airline’s customer center
The airline’s representatives are readily available to cancel your flight ticket so that you don’t have to put in additional effort. However, please note down the fact that a small amount of administration fee will be charged to make the flight cancellation according to the KLM Cancellation policy.
Reference URL : https://www.klm.com/travel/us_en/plan_and_book/booking/change_cancel_flight/index.htm
Complete Guide of KLM Airlines Pet Policy
Want to carry your furry friend on-board? If yes, then you are advised to go through every single term and condition about the same before getting your bookings done. On most of the KLM Flights, you are allowed to bring your cat or dog.
To make your pet’s journey smooth, the airline will offer you innumerable travel options. Some of the important points regarding the KLM Airlines Pet Policy are mentioned here.
- You will have to make a separate reservation for your pet by contacting the airline’s customer support service. It is advised to make your bookings as soon as possible because a limited number of pets are allowed on-board and this will be totally based on the first come first serve basis.
- The pet must be at least 10 weeks old.
- The maximum total weight of the pet container must not be more than 8kg and the maximum dimensions must not exceed 46 X 28 X 24 cm.
- The pet container must be kept under the seat in front of you and you are not allowed to take your pet out of the pet container during the flight.
- If you have made KLM Reservations on the Business Class on Intercontinental Flights, then you are allowed to bring your pet, owing to the space limitation.
- Other than domesticated animals like dogs and cats, you are allowed to carry your pet in the hold. In this, the maximum weight of the pet and container must not be more than 75kg.
Complete Guide of KLM Airlines Infant Policy
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines have added particular policies for Infants. This section will find the policies related to the journey for unaccompanied minors with KLM Airlines.
With this policy, you will get better insights into KLM Flight Booking for children.
- Starting with the special fares for children:
If you plan a trip with your kids, KLM Airlines will be the best choice. KLM will offer you the best travel arrangements for you and your kids. Also, you will get some amazing deals for your kids’ fight tickets. Visit the official KLM Royal Dutch Airlines official website to get more details about the children’s flight ticket fare.
- For Babies (Zero to One year):
If you have a child whose age is between zero to one year, you can take him/her on your lap while traveling. On KLM Airlines, every adult can travel with two babies, but you need to book one extra seat so that one baby will sit on your lap and the second one will sit on the seat.
- For children who are traveling alone:
If your child is between 5 to 14 years between the age group, you need to take unaccompanied service. You need to request a look-after attendant for the safety of your kids. An adult is mandatory to be with the children (between the age group of 5 to 14).
For children between the age group of 15 to 17 years, this service is optional. If you don’t want to book or request the unaccompanied service, we will consider your children into the adult passengers group.
KLM Seat Selection Policy
Did you just make your KLM booking? Did you already select your favorite seat on the KLM Airlines flight? If yes and now are you looking to know about the seat selection policy of KLM Airlines?
If yes, then here are the essential points that you should keep in your mind:
- If you have reserved your favorite seats on KLM Airlines, you need to wait at least 24 hours to get your refund after canceling your flight ticket.
- If you want to change your seat, it is not confirmed that you will get the same type of seat on KLM Airlines.
- If you missed your KLM Airlines flight and got a slot on the next KLM Airlines flight, you don’t need to get your seat in the same travel class.
- If you don’t get the seat you booked on KLM Airlines, you can consult the customer service of KLM Airlines and report this behavior. You will soon get your desired seat on the same airline or any other KLM flight.
These are some of the important points that you should know about the seat selection policy of KLM Airlines. But if you want to know more about it, you can open the official website of KLM Airlines, or you can connect with its customer service representative.
Most Inquired KLM Reservation Questions by Travelers
Q).1 How to Upgrade my KLM Reservations via phone?
- Firstly you need to check if seats are available for upgrade or not. Reach out to the Flying Blue Service Center to check this.
- The airline representative will retrieve your reservation through your Flying Blue member number and reservation code. Provide these details.
- Give your credit card number to purchase an upgrade. Flying Blue Mileage can also be used to buy an upgrade.
You will get a confirmation email on your number.
Q).2 How can I request a refund for canceled KLM booking?
Open the official website of KLM Airlines and click on the “Request a refund” button to apply for the refund for canceled KLM reservations. You don’t have to pay any extra fees for this.
You can also ask for a refund by connecting to the customer care center of the airline. If you are requesting a refund through the airline’s customer service, then you have to pay an applicable fee.
Q).3 Do we receive blue credits for every business flight?
Yes, you will receive blue credits for every flight, but there are some conditions-
- You are traveling by KLM or its bluebiz partner, which are Delta Airlines, Air France, and Kenya Airways.
- The booking class you choose entitles you to blue credits.
- Your ticket is a KLM ticket.
Your bluebiz number is included in your booking before the issuance of the ticket.
Q).4 How can I reserve a seat on KLM Flights?
If you are traveling with a standard Economy Class ticket, then you can select a seat at the time of check-in free of cost. If you are traveling on intercontinental flights, then you can select a seat before 30 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight.
Q).5 Do your KLM reservations include a free meal?
A variety of different meals is served on-board to the flyers based on their different class-fares of KLM reservations. The economy flyers receive a unique taste of local cuisine, and they are also able to upgrade their dietary requirements using the online website. KLM always offers free snacks and meals.
Q).6 What is the refund processing time of KLM?
The airline takes a time duration of up to 90 days to check all the valid details and complete your refund request, this is because of the increased number of requests. However, it is very common for the airline to complete the refund within 60 days.
Q).7 What services does an intercontinental KLM Flight have?
If we are talking about intercontinental flights, the airline offers a wonderful and relaxing experience. As you enter, the cabin crew offers a bottle of water, welcoming you on your journey along with a set of headphones and a towel. The passengers also get to choose from a wide selection of snacks, meals, and a complimentary dessert.
Q).8 Does KLM offer Complimentary drinks?
Yes, complimentary drinks are included in your KLM reservations. The airline offers a choice of hot, cold drinks and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Q).9 What is the checked-Baggage allowance on KLM Airlines?
For most of the flights across Europe, one checked bag is allowed within a weight limit of 23 kg costing around 25 Euros online and 40 Euros at the airport. However, business class flyers can carry two checked bags with a total dimension of 62 linear inches and weighing 32kg at max.
Q).10 Is KLM a safe and good airline?
Yes, the Royal Dutch airline is totally safe and has excellent travel reviews. The cabin crew is very attentive and friendly. The food is literally delicious.
Q).11 Does KLM Airlines offer complimentary pillows and blankets?
Each is equipped with usual duvets and pillows during each flight. The duvets have the ever classic Blue color of the airline. This provides adequate warmth to the flyers during their journey.
Q).12 What is the Hand Luggage policy of KLM reservations?
KLM has a different hand luggage policy for each fare-type. For economy flyers and flights across other continents and within Europe, you can carry one carry-on bag with a total dimension of 55 x 35 x 25 cm along with a personal item.
Q).13 How are KLM long-haul flights?
KLM reservations offer a beautiful long flying experience. The in-flight services are impressive, seats are comfy and relaxing even in the economy cabin. The aircrew is very helpful, attentive, and always available to help you with your needs.
Q).14 How is the Business class of KLM airlines?
The business Class of KLM offers a luxury 5-star experience since you enter the airport. You get to enjoy the access to the premium business lounge before your flight, early boarding, and extra baggage allowance.
Seats are lined with Dreamliner mattresses, the cabin has mood lights, and complimentary food and beverages are offered.
KLM A330-300 NEW Business Class Review
KLM Airlines Reservations Contact Number
|KLM Reservations number in Angola||+244 923 165 470|
|KLM Reservations number Argentina||+54 11 5983 9374|
|Contact information for KLM Aruba||+31 20 47 47 743|
|Contact information for KLM Australia||+61 29 338 2263|
|Contact information for KLM Austria||+43 (0) 1 360 277 34 60|
|KLM Reservations number United Kingdom||+44 20 7660 0293|
|KLM Reservations number USA||+1 800-618-0104|
|Contact information for KLM Cyprus||+357 2223 2732|
|KLM Booking number Denmark||+45 70 10 07 47|
|Contact for KLM Egypt||+20 2 21600599|
|Contact for KLM Ethiopia||+251 11 552 5495|
|Contact Details for KLM Finland||+358 203 533 55|
|Contact Details for KLM Georgia||+995 322434006|
|KLM Reservations number Germany||+49 69 29993770|
|KLM Booking number Greece||+30 21 1 180 9473|
|Contact information for KLM Hong Kong, China||+852 2808 2168|
|KLM Reservations number India||1800 4193 044|
|KLM booking number Indonesia||+62 21 5085 1748|
|Contact information for KLM Iran||+98 21 27 658 000|
|Contact information for KLM Ireland||+353 15251804|
|KLM contant number in Israel||+972 3 763 0869|
|Contact information for KLM Italy||+39 02 38594998|
|KLM contant number in Japan||03-6634-4984|
|Contact information for KLM Kenya||+254 20 3893722|
|KLM contant number in Korea, Republic Of||+82 2 61 054 037|
|KLM contant number in Kuwait||+965 2 227 9345|
|KLM phone number in Malaysia||+60 320 585 351|
|Mexico||52 55 5091 8097|
|Netherlands||+31 20 4747 747|
|New Zealand||+64 988 48 101|
|Contact information for KLM Norway||+47 22 643 752|
|Contact information for KLM Oman||80074375|
|reservation number for Peru||+5117085576|
|KLM reservation Philippines||+63 28 299 3884|
|Contact information for KLM Poland||+48(0)225123947|
|Contact information for KLM Qatar||00974 44729371|
|KLM reservation number Romania||+4021 655 0739|
|Contact information for KLM Russia||+7 495 411 77 66|
|Contact information for KLM Saudi Arabia||800 8142222|
|KLM booking number in Singapore||+65 6577 1202|
|KLM booking number South Africa||0860 247 747 / +27 10 205 0101|
|Sri Lanka||+94 11 2439747|
|Sweden||+46 851 992 539|
|Switzerland||+41 848 874 444|
|Taiwan, China||+886 (02) 7707 4701|
|Thailand||+66 202 80 568|
|KLM booking number Turkey||+90 212 375 5776|
|Uganda||+256 414 338 001|
|Ukraine||+380 89 323 98 45|
|United Arab Emirates||+971 4 602 5444 Outside UAE|
|Zambia||+260 211 367200/7|
|KLM booking number Zimbabwe||+263 4 704591|
|Send KLM 24/7 a text message via WhatsApp||+31206490787|
About KLM Airlines:
Also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, KLM is the major flag carrier of the Netherlands. With its headquarters at Amstelveen, this airline connects with more than 145 destinations worldwide to facilitate the passengers. Came into existence in the year 1919, this is the former airline in the world that is operating under its real name.
It has a fleet of over 119 aircraft. Known to be the safest airline to fly with, KLM ensures you a safe and secure journey. It has a codeshare agreement with plenty of other airlines to ease the travelers so that they can travel the world with a single ticket of KLM Airlines.
So, what are you waiting for? Make KLM Reservations today and travel to your favorite destination with much ease.
Frequent Flyer Program
Be a part of the Airlines’ loyalty program “Flying Blue” and get the eligibility to earn miles, each time you spend to buy products or flight tickets offered by KLM. The passengers can redeem those earned miles to buy new flight tickets, shopping, upgrades, and much more.
Those passengers, who need detailed information about this frequent flyer program and benefits of joining this program, we suggest you contact the airline directly through chat, email or by calling on the KLM reservations phone number.
As of 2018, the KLM operates more than 163 destinations across the world, out of which 76 are intercontinental, and 87 are European destinations.
Moreover, the airline has a phenomenal record of carrying more than 30 million passengers annually. The entire flight operations are managed and controlled from its main hub based in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS).
Top Destinations Served by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Barcelona (BCN)
- London (LON)
- Paris (PAR)
- Rome (ROM)
- Boston (BOS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Miami (MIA)
- Washington D.C (WAS)
Top Airports Served by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
Popular Routes Served KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- San Francisco (SFO) – Amsterdam (AMS)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Amsterdam (AMS)
- New York (JFK) – Amsterdam (AMS)
- Washington (IAD) – Amsterdam (AMS)
- Boston (BOS) – Amsterdam (AMS)
- New York (JFK) – Rome (FCO)
- New York (JFK) – Barcelona (BCN)
Other Related Post Quick Links
- British Airways Business Class
- Delta Airlines Vacation Packages
- United Airlines Vacations
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Pet Travel Policy
- Emirates Manage Booking
Other Related Airlines Links
- United Airlines Booking
- JetBlue Booking
- Allegiant Airlines Booking
- Air Canada Book A Flight
- Frontier Airlines Booking
KLM Airline Review
- See More KLM Airlines Official site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLM
- Follow on KLM Twitter Page
- Follow on KLM Facebook Page
Get latest Update – KLM Airlines COVID-19 Updates
Submit your review
I have traveled with KLM Airlines for the first time in my life. I am not a frequent traveler, but I have never taken KLM tickets as such. This time when I was traveling with them, I had a different experience from other flights. Their dining menu, complimentary onboard meals, services, and in-flight entertainment options are fantastic.
Commendable flight experience!
Last week, I flew with KLM Airlines and it was just a great experience. I had never traveled with the airline and my friend recommended it to me. Earlier I was so confused about flying with this airline, but I am happy that I made this decision and had a brilliant flight. The food was good, seating was comfortable, and most importantly tickets were affordable. One thing that I love the most is its friendly and polite staff. Trust me, I have traveled with many airlines but these people are the best on-board. I will definitely fly with the airline again and would recommend it to my near and dear ones. Great work, KLM!
I have traveled with KLM Airlines for the first time in my life. I am not a frequent traveler, but I have never taken KLM tickets as such. This time when I was traveling with them, I had a different experience from other flights. Their dining menu, complimentary onboard meals, services, and in-flight entertainment options are fantastic. The Check-in experience was a little chaotic, but I can live with it. The staff was decent, and the facilities were on point. Excellent work, KLM team!