Lufthansa Flight Booking (LH)
Lufthansa Flight Booking | Book a Flight Deals +1-860-590-8822
Are you a globetrotter? Hunting for the best travel deals? If yes, then your search ends here. Make Lufthansa Booking Flight Tickets and get hands on some of the amazing deals and discounts to save on your travel expenses. Be wise enough and don’t miss out on these lucrative offers. The airline will make sure that you will have the best travel experience with it. Confirm your booking with the airline and welcome yourself in the world of grandeur. So, don’t waste any further moment; book now or discover this beautiful.
How to Make Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Online?
Making a Lufthansa booking is not a difficult task; you can confirm it with a couple of clicks only. The airline facilitates its passengers with a quick and easy booking process so that they don’t face any problem while purchasing flight tickets. Below are the steps to confirm your reservation.
- Go to the Lufthansa Airlines official site and make a click on the “Flights” option located on the top of the homepage.
- A search engine will be displayed on your screen; provide all the mandatory details to proceed further in the Lufthansa reservations process.
- In the “To” and “From” fields, enter the final and origin destination respectively.
- If you want to book a one-way trip, click on the checkbox. Skip this step if you will go on the round-trip.
- Mention your departure date.
- In the field that says “Traveler and travel class,” add the number of travelers included in this trip and select the travel class as per your preferences.
- Once done, click on the “Search flights” button. A list will appear on your screen, which gives you access to all the available flights.
- Book a seat on a flight that suits your budget and make a payment.
Complete Lufthansa Airline ticket confirmation with these simple steps. You can also call on the phone number of the airline at any time of the day if there is any problem in completing these steps.
Why Choose Lufthansa Airlines for Travelling?
There are innumerable benefits of selecting Lufthansa as your travel partner, which are mentioned below.
- Lufthansa facilitates its passengers with plenty of phenomenal deals. Every time you book with the airline, you get amazing discounts.
- You can easily initiate Lufthansa my booking on the user-friendly website of the airline.
- Lufthansa is a very reliable airline as it offers transparency to its passengers.
- The customer service of Lufthansa is available round the clock.
Flight Booking By Calling Lufthansa Customer Service
Facing trouble while making online Lufthansa Booking? If so, then don’t panic as the airline’s representatives are readily available to help you out. Connect with them at any instant of time and get immediate help in all travel-related queries.
Lufthansa Reservations Phone Number Details
|Lufthansa Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Lufthansa Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Lufthansa Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Lufthansa Seat Reservation Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Lufthansa Group Booking Phone Number||+49 (0) 800 – 83 84 267|
|Hubs||Frankfurt Airport, Munich Airport|
How does Lufthansa Manage Booking Work?
Sometimes after confirming your booking with Lufthansa, you may need to make changes to your itinerary. You can do this with the manage booking option on the official site of the airline. Below are the steps to access your reservation by using Lufthansa manage my booking option.
- Navigate to the Lufthansa Airlines official site.
- On its homepage, click on the “My Bookings” tab.
- Now, log-in by providing the asked details.
- Enter the last name and booking code.
- Perform a click on the “Find Bookings” option
- After this, you can watch your entire booking and you can make any desired changes.
If there is any issue in completing these steps, give a call on the Lufthansa flight booking phone number. The agents will give an instant solution to your query. Following are the changes that you can make with this option.
- Date or name change
- Change your flight
- Cancel your current booking
- Change your selected seat
- Request for a special meal
- Send a summary of your excursion
- Make changes in contact and personal information
- Add extra baggage in advance
- Request for any special ground service
- Watch and share booking
- Lufthansa seat reservation
These are the most common modifications that passengers can make to their bookings.
What is Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Allowance?
Passengers should check the baggage allowance of their scheduled flight before starting packing their stuff. Lufthansa allows its passengers to bring their luggage on-board without much hassle. Here are the details about the restrictions on the baggage.
- Carry-on allowance
Business and First class passengers can bring two carry-ons in their flight, while Premium Economy and Economy class can bring only one piece of carry-on baggage. You can call on the Lufthansa booking number to know the details about the carry-on baggage.
- Maximum weight – 18lb or 8kg
- Maximum dimensions – 22 x 16 x 9 inches or 55 x 40 x 23 cm
Checked baggage allowance
On all the intercontinental flights, the following regulations apply to free baggage allowance. However, if you are travelling in “Economy Light,” you will have to pay for checked baggage.
- First Class – 3 bags of 70lb or 32kg each
- Business Class – 2 bags of 70lb or 32kg each
- Premium Economy Class – 2 bags of 50lb or 23kg each
- Economy Class – 1 bag of 50lb or 23kg
Make Lufthansa reservations and carry your luggage without any trouble.
Source URL : https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/baggage-overview
What is Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Travel plans can change without any warning and Lufthansa understands this. Thus it allows passengers to cancel their current reservation without any additional efforts. Below are some terms and conditions related to this decent policy.
- Booking on Lufthansa Airlines can be cancelled within 24 hours of the initial Lufthansa flight booking for a full refund.
- Refund on your cancelled flight ticket depends upon the type of ticket that you have purchased.
- Use the online refund option to request for refund.
- Fill out the refund form to request for it.
- Go to the My bookings option on the airline’s official site to cancel your booking.
Source URL : https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/cancellations-and-refunds
What is Lufthansa Airlines Check-in Policy ?
The Airline has made it easier for all to check-in for their Lufthansa Airlines reservations. Depending on your preference, you can check-in online or offline for your flight. The airline has both options available.
Flyers can complete their check-in using the official Lufthansa website. It only takes a few details, which you have to enter on the check-in page, and you are done! Check-in usually starts at least 23 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Check-In at Airport:
If you cannot check-in online, you can check-in using the self-help kiosks or check-in counters at the airport for your Lufthansa Airlines reservations. The airline advises you to reach at least 2 hours before for your domestic flights and 3 hours early for international one, to have plenty of time for the completion of the check-in process.
Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection:
Passengers are allowed to reserve their own seats in the aircraft for a comfortable air ride. You can make an advance seat selection online as well as at the airport during your check-in.
Free seat-selection during your check-in:
You can select the available seats online during your online check-in, which usually happens 23 hours before your scheduled flight departure time. Always remember that the seat selection is subject to availability.
Add or change your seat later:
Flyers can select their preferred spots up to 52 hours before their departure, even after they have completed their booking. Seat changes are only possible if the newly updated fare is the same or less than the previously paid amount. However, the airline will not reimburse any amount if the newly updated fare is cheaper.
Operationally necessary changes:
In case of any operational urgency, the airline might have to change your preferred seat to a new location. However, the airline will do its best to provide you with an equally comfortable seat. The passengers are requested to cooperate with the airline staff.
Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel:
There might be multiple reasons for a group journey, including a wedding, concert tour, family outing, or a school trip. But you can still make it affordable by making Lufthansa group Reservations at the best possible price.
Group booking policies only apply for a group of more than ten people traveling together. This is to be noted that children under 12 years of age can only travel under an accompanying adult’s supervision. Please fill the form available at the Group booking page available at the Lufthansa website to inquire about a group booking.
Policies for making a group reservation:
- Payment must be made within a week of the final quote.
- You can only pay using your credit card or bank transfer.
- The names and other details of group members must be provided at least 14 days before the scheduled departure. If not, then the airline will automatically cancel your booking.
- You can only cancel 20 % of your group booking for free, but the service has some other rules as well, that you need to qualify.
What is Lufthansa Rebooking Policy?
The airline offers you complete freedom to be flexible with your travel plans. You can change, cancel, and rebook your Lufthansa Booking anytime you want. The option is applicable for all short, long, and medium-haul flights, whether it is a new booking or an existing one.
Due to flexible rebooking, the airline has a continuous high volume of incoming requests and calls. It is good to take the airline’s reservations team’s help if you have a flight within the next 72 hours.
If you decide to cancel your flight instead of rebooking a new ride, you can always request a refund. All refundable fares can be refunded in the hour of need. Due to the sheer busyness caused due to a massive amount of calls, your refund might take a little longer than expected.
How to Retrieve Lufthansa Booking Code?
You can find your booking code in the confirmation mail that you will receive after the confirmation of your flight ticket. By using this code, you have access to your entire booking. You can also dial the Lufthansa flight reservation number +1-860-590-8822 and ask the airline agent about the same. The airline executives are available throughout the day and night for your help only.
Lufthansa Airlines Travel Classes:
Lufthansa has an entirely comfortable Economy cabin on all its long, short, and medium-haul flights. However, the quality of serves depends upon your flight duration.
On medium-haul Lufthansa flights, you will enjoy a snack and beverage service available at all times. On the other hand, you can enjoy snacks and beverages on request for Long-haul air rides. You can enjoy a selection of drinks with or without alcohol. However, Short-haul flights don’t have this feature on board.
Economy class flyers will be able to select their desired seats in the cabin depending on your fare-type; you can choose any seat you want with much ample legroom and enough space to relax and stretch. The seats are designed for passenger’s comfort and relaxation.
Premium Economy Lufthansa Flight Booking allow you to carry extra baggage onboard without any additional prices. You can check two bags with a maximum of 23kg each complimentary.
Enjoy the access to the premium lounge of Lufthansa included in your ticket-fare.
Each Premium Economy seat has more than 50% extra room on all of its sides. You will get a complimentary amenity kit that will help you with your self-care routine. Seats are equipped with adjustable headrests that will help you sleep well during your time in the air so that when you reach your destination, your body is well-rested and refreshed.
Business-class is a full-on exclusive flying experience. You can enjoy some cool privileges like Priority boarding, Fast rack check-ins, easy security passes, as well as an extra comfortable space.
Enjoy the premium access to the Airlines business class lounge, where you can freshen up and relax before your travel. Passengers will get a wide range of delicious food options with varied cuisines and well-balanced meals for everyone, not just that you will get the taste of an exclusive selection of wines, beers, and spirits that will be served in delicate wine glasses.
The seats are fully declinable to ensure your comfort and a good night’s sleep.
When you say first class, it means a premium 5-Star experience, where you don’t have to care about small flight-related things. You will get personal assistance from the moment you enter the airport and no need to worry; the airline will take care of everything you need.
Access the lounge services before your flight departure. Each passenger can enjoy the à lacarte or buffet services offered onboard. Select some luxurious cigars at the Lounge’s Cigar bar. Enjoy the complimentary stream of WIFI to stay connected with the rest of the world, even in the air.
The First Class cabin is designed using top quality materials and an expert design technique. You will find mood lighting in the entire cabin that allows you to adjust the intensity as per your need. The seats can be turned into a fully lie-flat bed provided with complimentary pillows and duvet to ensure your ease. Lufthansa Airlines reservations also offer a highly designed amenity kit filled with expensive toiletries.
See More Flight Booking Deals :
About Lufthansa Airways (LH)
Founded on 6 January 1953, Lufthansa commenced its first operation on 1 April 1955. It is the largest German airline. In terms of the passengers carried, it is the largest air carrier in Europe also. It derived its name from the German word “Luft,” which means air. “Say Yes to the world” is the slogan of the company. Go for Lufthansa Airlines Booking and have a wonderful journey. Among the five founding members of Star Alliance, Lufthansa is the one.
With a fleet size of 300, it operates its flight services to 220 destinations. Lufthansa Airlines maintains its headquarters in Cologne, Germany. All the important affairs are handled here and all important decisions are taken here. Carsten Spahr is the current CEO and chairman of Lufthansa Airlines. As of 2019, 138, 353 people work in Lufthansa.
Lufthansa Frequent Flyer and Awards Programme
Miles and More is referred to as the Lufthansa Frequent Flyer and Awards Programme. Passengers can earn award miles and can redeem them to get amazing attractive awards. Enrolling with miles and more will help you gain valuable award miles for your daily purchases for hotel bookings, around 40 airline partners and also from several other occasions.
There are several ways to redeem these rewarded miles. You can also upgrade your next flight or enjoy exploring your dream destination in a rental car with these awarded miles of Miles and More. You can use these miles to buy fashion, cosmetics, baggage and more from Lufthansa World Shop. You can also directly connect with the customer care representative via Lufthansa Customer Service Number +1-860-590-8822 to get better details or insights into the Lufthansa Frequent Flyer and Awards Programme.
Important Facts about Lufthansa Airways
- Lufthansa was the first air carrier to introduce in-flight Wi-Fi.
- Lufthansa was the first air carrier to operate the Boeing 737 aircraft.
- The airline possesses the largest fleet of Airbus A380 aircraft in Europe.
- The main hub of the airline Frankfurt International Airport serves the most destinations than any other airport in the world.
- Lufthansa is also a founding member of Star Alliance.
Awards and Acknowledgements
Lufthansa has been honored with the title of only 5-Star Airline in Europe in the year 2018. Additionally, it has also been marked its place among the ten best premium airlines in the world.
The airline has also been nominated as ‘Airline of the Year’ by Air Transport World (ATW). It has also been awarded the title of ‘Best Airline in Europe’ consecutively for two years in the line.
Code Share and Partner Airlines – Apart from wholly owned and partially owned subsidiaries; the airline also operates with the help of coder share and partner airlines. Here is the list of Code Share and Partner Airlines.
- Adria Airways
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Astana
- Air Canada
- Air China
- Air Dolomiti
- Air India
- Air Malta
- Air New Zealand
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- Austrian Airlines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- BMI Regional
- Swiss International Air Lines
- TAAG Angola Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Thai Airways
- United Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Croatia Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Iran Air
- LATAM Brasil
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- South African Airways
Subsidiaries – Along with main passenger airline, Lufthansa owns 11 subsidiary airlines, including Lufthansa Regional, Lufthansa CityLine, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter, Eurowings Europe, Brussels Airlines, and Lufthansa Cargo. Additionally, the airlines also have partially owned subsidiaries that include SunExpress Deutschland, SunExpress, and AeroLogic.
Top Destinations Served by Lufthansa Airways (LH)
- Washington, DC (WAS)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- New York City (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Beirut (BEY)
- Bristol (BRS)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by Lufthansa Airways
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Hamburg (HAM)
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Munich (MUC)
- Munich (MUC) to Nuremberg (NUE)
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Berlin (BER)
- Munich (MUC) to Westerland / Sylt (GWT)
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Stuttgart (STR)
Popular International Routes Served by Lufthansa Airways
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Manchester (MHT)
- Frankfurt (FRA) to Dublin (DUB)
- Boston (BOS) to Zurich (ZRH)
- Denver (DEN) to Frankfurt (FRA)
- Atlanta (ATL) to Munich (MUC)
- Chicago (ORD) to Munich (MUC)
New Routes Introduced/Announced by Lufthansa Airways
From summer 2019, Lufthansa has started new flights to seven destinations, including Tivat, Bodrum, Heraklion, Alicante, Biarritz, Rijeka, and Rimini. All the fight operations will be commenced from Munich and Frankfurt. The airline has also started new service to Austin from May 2019.
Lufthansa Airlines – COVID-19 Policy
Lufthansa is now offering more flexible rebooking options to passengers who are facing difficulties in travelling due to the spread of coronavirus. The airline will waive the rebooking fees regardless of the original booking fare. This has been applied from 31 March 2020. You can now rebook without any additional fees until 31 December 2020. Book a flight on Lufthansa and fly comfortably to your dream destination.
In these tough times, the airline makes sure that you fly safely to your dream destination as they have taken plenty of safety measures to protect you and employees in this situation.
Traveling with Children Policy of Lufthansa Airlines
If you are looking to book a ticket for your children traveling alone to some specific destination, then Lufthansa has some great NEWS for you. We are now accepting bookings for the children who are traveling alone. If you have booked the direct flight that includes the childcare service, we assured you that your children would safely reach 100% comfort. Still, if you have any queries related to the Lufthansa Booking, you can connect with the customer care representative to better understand.
Specific age of children who are allowed to travel alone
If you look after the stats, you will find around 70,000+ children or unaccompanied minors fly with Lufthansa’s exceptional service. Here is the detailed list of the age group of children who are allowed to travel alone in Lufthansa:
- Children who are between the age limit of 5 to 11 need to fly with the unaccompanied.
- Children between the age limit of 12 to a maximum of 17 are allowed to travel alone with Lufthansa, yet they can receive look-after service from the airlines as per their parents’ request.
- Children between the age limit of 12 to a maximum of 17 will not receive any special assistance when the fight irregularities situation happened. You need to book the childcare service to get special assistance for your kids during flight cancellations or other issues.
Essential Information about flying with children on Lufthansa
- Children within the age of two years can sleep or travel on the lap of an adult. Also, the flight attendants will offer safety belts for the child. Also, the child can fly on a separate seat for better comfy.
- You should keep something with you for the children to eat during the journey. Also, we offer some snacks to the youngsters on our flights. But having home-made food will be the better option.
- As the outer and inner temperatures of Airplanes are different, that’s why you need to dress your children in several layers so that you can easily take off and put back the clothes whenever needed.
- Due to the flight altitude, your child’s feet might swell a little that’s why we recommend you remove the thick socks as well.
- When you book your flight tickets, you can also order separate foods for children (age within two years).
- We also offer kid-based entertainment channels during journeys to make themselves busy watching their favorite cartoons and episodes.
For any of the further queries related to the flying regulations of children in Lufthansa, you can dial the Lufthansa Airlines Phone Number +1-860-590-8822 to connect with the customer care representative and get the ideal solution for your situation. The customer care support team of Lufthansa is available 24/7 for your help.
What is Lufthansa Airlines Pet Policy?
Are you planning to make Lufthansa Booking with your beloved pet? Do you know the essential pet policy of Lufthansa Airlines? Well, it will be helpful for you to know the Lufthansa Airlines pet policy. So, if you are interested and looking to know about the important points of Lufthansa Pet Policy, then carefully read out the below-mentioned points:
Have a look,
- Passengers are allowed to come with two pets on the flight, and also they need to contact the customer service representative of Lufthansa Airlines before boarding with their beloved pets.
- You need to make sure that your pets’ combined weight should be below 8 kgs. Your pets like cats and dogs are welcome in the cabin until the combined weight is around 8 kgs.
- If you want to travel with your flights, you need to pay around 50 EUR within Europe and 70 EUR for an international flight.
- If the combined weight of your pets is more than 8 kgs, then your pet will be transferred to the air-conditioned cargo.
- If you have a medium pet carrier, you need to pay 100 EUR within Europe and 150 EUR for an international flight.
- If you have a large pet carrier, you need to pay 200 EUR within Europe and 300 EUR for an international flight.
- If your pet cannot fit in the larger carrier or is traveling alone, your pet will be transferred to the cargo.
- If you have small pets, then your carrier must not be bigger than the dimension of 55cm * 40cm * 23 cm.
- Before booking tickets for your pet on Lufthansa Airlines, you need to speak with the customer service representative about the permission for your pet’s breed to come onboard on Lufthansa Airlines.
What is Lufthansa Senior Discount Offers?
If you are looking to use the amazing advantages of the Lufthansa senior discount, you will get disappointed. In the present meantime, Lufthansa Airlines discontinued the offers of the senior discount feature. No one can get the advantages of Lufthansa Airlines senior discount. So, if you want to know anything about the Lufthansa Airlines senior discount, then you can dial the Lufthansa Booking phone number and connect with its customer service representative. You can ask whatever you want to know about the senior discount facility of Lufthansa Airlines. The customer service of Lufthansa Airlines is 24/7 and 365 days available to help you with your queries related to the Lufthansa Airlines senior discount.
Special Assistance Offered by Lufthansa
Special Assistance is basically a type of support that the airport employees offer to needy passengers. Based on the needs of the passengers, the Lufthansa Airlines airport employees help the passengers in the best possible way, whether it is for the check-in procedure or boarding the flight or any other help related to the disabled passengers. The airport employee will help the passengers to complete the entire airport procedure safely and easily.
Well, then if you think who can ask for this special Assistance from the Lufthansa employees? Passengers who cannot understand the simple messages, cannot use the toilet, cannot hold the upper body, and have special medication can take this special Assistance of Lufthansa Airlines.
If you are the person who needs this special Assistance from Lufthansa Airlines, then you should know how you can order this special Assistance from Lufthansa. To order it, you need to dial the Lufthansa Airlines customer service contact number and speak with the representative during the reservation procedure. You can also consult the customer service executive of Lufthansa Airlines before the flight. You can also fill the form to apply for this special Assistance from Lufthansa Airlines.
Lufthansa Airlines FAQs
Q1. How much does it cost to cancel or rebook an award flight?
Passengers will be charged with €50 per ticket to cancel or rebook an award flight. For certain flight awards, there will be no charge. Contact the Miles & More Service Team to cancel or rebook your ticket.
Q2. How can I change my booking online?
Browse the “View and manage flight” to change your booking online. Enter the required details that are booking code & your last name and you can make any other changes to Lufthansa booking if you want.
Q3. Can I bring food on a Lufthansa flight?
Of Course, Lufthansa permits its passengers to bring their own food on-board. Complimentary food and drinks will be served so that you can enjoy your trip to the fullest. Pack your food in the carry-on and enjoy it on the flight.
Q4. When can I check-in on a Lufthansa flight?
Passengers are allowed to check-in 23 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. You can check-in, pick your desired seat, and print out your boarding pass on the airline’s official site. Go for Lufthansa reservations for your trip because you deserve the best.
Q5. How Do I Connect With Lufthansa Airlines Customer executive?
To connect with Lufthansa Airlines’ customer executive, you need to visit the airline’s homepage and tap on the ‘Contact us’ section available at the bottom. Thereafter, you will find out official numbers of the airline with the help of which you can easily connect with the airline’s representative and seek help. You are free to call them or else you can drop mail or text, depending on your convenience. They will get back to you instantly.
Q6. Does Lufthansa Airlines offer you the mobile app?
Yes, of course. Lufthansa Airlines offers easy-to-use mobile apps for travelers so that they can manage their Lufthansa Reservations on the swipe of their fingertips. This mobile app is available for free and you can easily download the same from the play store. This app comes with lots of benefits like:
- You can check-in for your flight and get the boarding pass.
- Book the flight tickets with ease.
- Update your advanced passenger information.
- Connect with the travel assistant.
- Get up-to-the-date information about the flight status and schedule.
- Save your details and access your itinerary with much ease.
Q7. Is Advance Seat Selection Possible on Lufthansa Airlines Flight?
Sure. Advance seat selection facility is available to all the travelers who have booked their flight tickets with Lufthansa. Seats can be selected from the moment you make flight bookings till the flight check-in; however, it is subject to availability and you need to make your choice as early as you can, before anyone else could take your favorite seat away.
To select your seat, you need to:
- Visit the Manage Booking section.
- Enter the Last Name and the Booking Code.
- Tap on the Submit button.
- Find out the seats available on the seat map and make your choice accordingly.
Seat selection is a paid facility for the Economy Class travelers and they will have to pay the advance fee to select their favorite seat; however, this facility is free for those who have made Lufthansa Airlines Reservations in the Business and First Class.
Q8. Can I Find Deals and Discounts on Lufthansa Airlines Flight?
Yes, for sure. Lufthansa Airlines is known to offer seasonal offers and heavy discounts on the flight tickets so that everyone can easily afford them without thinking twice. To get updated with the upcoming offers, you can either visit the ‘Flight Offers Worldwide’ section available at the bottom of the homepage or connect with the airline’s representative at any time to get the information.
Q9.Does Lufthansa Offer In-Flight Shopping Facility?
Yes. no matter whether you are at the airport or above the clouds, Lufthansa Airlines offers you amazing shopping offers to pamper your shopping buds. It brings heavenly offers on in-flight shopping at the best price so that you can easily get your desired product in the comfort of your home. From a range of beauty products to clothing to accessories to electrical appliances and everything in between, Lufthansa has it all to make your journey interesting. To know more about the same, you can call Lufthansa Airlines customer service number at any time.
Other Lufthansa Related Quick Links
Lufthansa Flight Reservation Number Details
|Country||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Lufthansa In Georgia||995 32 2243324||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Azerbaijan||994 12 4 907050||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In India||91 124 4888999|
|Lufthansa In China||86 21 5352 4999||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Hong Kong||852 2868 2313||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Japan||81-3-4333-7656|
|Lufthansa In Singapore||65 6245 5600|
|Lufthansa In Malaysia||60 3 2052 3428|
|Lufthansa In Bolivia||591 2 2431717|
|Lufthansa In Chile||56 2 6301655||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Brazil||55 21 2169 8820||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Albania||55 (4) 223 5028||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Germany||49 69 86 799 79|
|Lufthansa In Denmark||45 70 100 333|
|Lufthansa In Austria||43 810 1025 8080|
|Lufthansa In Switzerland||41 900 900 922|
|Lufthansa In Italy||39 02 3030 1000|
|Lufthansa In Croatia||385 72 220 220|
|Lufthansa In Belarus||375 17 292 8999||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Estonia||372 6868 800|
|Lufthansa In Hungary||361 411 9900|
|Lufthansa In Bulgaria||359 2 930 4242|
|Lufthansa In Cyprus||357 22873330||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Ireland||353 1 8 44 55 44|
|Lufthansa In France||33 892 231 690|
|Lufthansa In Belgium||32 70 35 30 30|
|Lufthansa In Greece||30 210 6175200|
|Lufthansa In Eritrea||291 1 186904||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Gabon||241 07 07 09 77||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Algeria||213-21-435767||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Australia||1300 655 727|
|Lufthansa In USA||1-800-645-3880|
|Lufthansa In Canada||1-800-563-5954
|Lufthansa In New Zealand||0800 945 220|
|Lufthansa In Iran||0098-21-83388||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Bahrain||00973 178 287 61/2/3||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Egypt||00202 19380|
|Lufthansa In Indonesia||001 803 852 6562|
|Lufthansa In Ecuador||(5932) 3970 370||[email protected]|
|Lufthansa In Colombia||(+57) 1 7447246|
|Lufthansa In Argentina||(+54) 11 4319 0602|
Other Related Post Quick Links
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- Southwest Vacation Packages
- Jetblue all-inclusive vacation packages
- Emirates Manage Booking
- Delta Flights to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Other Related Airlines Links
- United Airlines Booking
- JetBlue Booking
- Allegiant Airlines Booking
- Air Canada Book A Flight
- Frontier Airlines Book a Flight
Lufthansa Airlines Reviews
See More Lufthansa Airlines Official Site
Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufthansa
See More on Lufthansa Twitter Profile
See More on Lufthansa Facebook Profile
See More on Lufthansa Youtube Profile
Submit your review
This was my first flight with Lufthansa and I enjoyed my journey, much more than I expected before the beginning. This airline is no less than a lavish hotel with all plush amenities and beautiful interiors. Moreover, the cabin crew of this air carrier is pretty much amazing. They are not just professional but friendly enough so that you can easily share any query or problem with them without thinking twice. The meal I got on the flight was tempting and this is one of the reasons I wish to make bookings with them again. Thanks Lufthansa for making my trip memorable and I am looking forward to making reservations again for my upcoming trip.
Lufthansa is awesome and there is nothing to complain about this excellent air carrier. I am a big time fan of Lufthansa and also their regular customer. I travel with Lufthansa Airlines every weekend and it’s like a second home to me now. Exclusive comfort, tempting cuisines, and comfortable seating make this airline my topmost choice. Amazing job, Lufthansa and I’ll always be your fan.
I am loving the comfort and luxury offered by Lufthansa Airlines to the travelers and if I could comfort a 11/10, I would. Last month, I booked a Lufthansa Flight to my grandma’s place in Boston and I was very surprised to witness their classic interiors and plush décor. Would love to fly with this airline anytime soon.
It was my first flight with Lufthansa and it was great. My flight was on time, flight attendants were very kind, and it landed on time. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.