Singapore Airlines Booking (SQ)
Singapore Airlines Reservations for Flight Booking +1-860-590-8822
Longing for a magnificent travel experience? If yes, then make Singapore Airlines Booking without giving any second thoughts. The airline has been committed to providing nothing but best to its passengers. Plan your trip with the latest promotions and travel deals to save on your travel expenses.
Being the flag carrier of Singapore, the airline offers some incredible services to make your journey unforgettable and wonderful. It was founded on 1 May 1947 as Malayan Airways. On 1 October 1972, the airline commenced its first operation. Skytrax has bestowed Singapore as the best airline around the world for four times. The airline flies to 137 destinations and has a fleet size of 137. If you want to fly to or from the US, go for Singapore Airlines US phone number for reservations.
How to Make Singapore Airlines Reservations Online?
With the arrival of new technology, the airline has made the booking process so easy that you can confirm it from your home comfort. Singapore Airlines official site is the most preferred method used by passengers to get their reservation done. Carry out the following steps to complete your booking within no time.
- Visit the official site of Singapore Airlines and you will discover a search engine on its homepage.
- Click on the “Book Trip” option available on this search engine.
- After this, make a click on the “Book flights” option located beside the redeem flight to start the booking process.
- Enter the final and source destinations in the required fields. You can anytime call on the Singapore Airlines booking phone number +1-860-590-8822 if you are unable to complete any of these steps.
- Now, make sure to carefully mention the date of your boarding.
- Next, you are required to pick the class of your travelling.
- Add the number of adults, children, and infants going together on the same journey.
- Once you have provided all the details of your journey, click on the “Search” tab to access all the available flights.
- Choose the flight that suits your budget and other preferences, so you don’t have to put any extra burden on your wallet.
You can also initiate Singapore Airlines seat reservation online on this dedicated site. Stay in touch with the airline through this official site to not miss out on some exciting deals and offers.
Singapore Airlines Phone Number Details
|Singapore Airlines Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Singapore Airlines Booking Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Singapore Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Singapore Airlines Vacations Number||+65 6330 6784|
|Singapore Airlines Baggage Phone Number||+1 866 767 2247 (24/7)|
|Singapore Airlines Customer Support Email||[email protected]|
|Hubs||Singapore Changi Airport|
|Subsidiaries||Scoot, SilkAir, SIA Engineering Company, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Vistara|
|Parent company||Temasek Holdings|
|Headquarters||Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829|
How does Singapore Airlines Manage Booking Work?
If you need to make changes to your existing booking, then use the manage booking option offered by Singapore Airlines for the ease of its passengers. You can make any changes whatever you want by visiting the official site of the airline. Follow the below steps to make alterations to your bookings.
- Go to the Singapore Airlines official site and click on the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Enter your reservation details to manage your Singapore Airlines flight booking.
- You can access your booking through two options that are E-ticket number and booking reference. Fill any of these two.
- After this, enter the last name of the passenger as in the passport.
- Now, make a click on the “Manage Booking” option to retrieve your itinerary.
Make the following changes by applying these simple steps.
- Change in personal details
- Date change
- Change preferred seat
- See and share your booking
- Add special ground services
- Request extra baggage
- Request a special meal
- Singapore Airlines flight seat reservation
- Change your flight
- Cancel your current flight
What is Singapore Airlines In-Flight Services
Singapore Airlines is known to offer excellent in-flight services to the travelers so that they can enjoy their journey to the fullest. From strong Wi-Fi network to incredible in-flight dining to award-winning entertainment and everything in between, Singapore Airlines has it all to make your journey a one-of-a-kind experience. Before making Singapore Airlines Booking, you are advised to learn every single fact about the in-flight services to avoid any further trouble.
Exceptional In-Flight Entertainment
With more than 1800 on-demand entertainment options, Singapore Airlines assures that you will never get bored in the air even for a single moment. From your favorite TV shows to the blockbuster hits to the popular web series, this airline’s in-flight entertainment options include everything that will keep you charged throughout the journey. Along with this, you will get the chance to enjoy interactive games and other child-friendly options to make them comfortable above the clouds.
Singapore Airlines makes all arrangements to satiate our cravings in the air. It offers an excellent in-flight dining facility to the travelers so that they can fulfill their hunger without any hassle. To create your meal, the airline’s chefs make the use of seasonal ingredients and try their best to keep the authentic flavor in the food. If you have made Singapore Airlines Booking in the Premium Economy, Business, First, and Suites, then you can easily pre-select your meal and it can be done within three weeks to your flight take-off.
Premium leather seats with adjustable headrest and soft cushions – what else is needed to make your journey interesting. These seats are ergonomically designed to facilitate the travelers. Pre-select your seat and enjoy your journey to the maximum.
Other Services offered by Singapore Airlines
Along with services and amenities provided onboard, Singapore Airlines is also known for its dedicated round the clock customer service. In the hour of need, you can contact the helpdesk by calling directly on Singapore Airlines contact number. Additionally, passengers can now also reap the benefits of an online check-in facility, ability to check flight status, and frequent flyer program.
Flights to all Destinations excluding the USA
Suites and First Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing no more than 110lbs.
Business Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 88lbs.
Premium Economy/Economy Class Flexi – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 77lbs.
Economy Class (Standard) –The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 66lbs.
Economy (Lite) – The passengers are allowed to check-in baggage weighing not more than 66lbs.
Dimension – 62 inches
For flights to and from the USA only
Suites/ First Class/ Business Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in only two pieces of baggage each weighing not more than 70lbs.
Premium Class/ Economy Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in only two pieces of baggage each weighing not more than 50lbs.
Dimension – 62 inches
What is Singapore Airlines Flight Check-in Policy?
Singapore Airlines offers multiple check-in ways to the travelers so that they can get their boarding card with much ease and comfort. From online check-in to mobile check-in to kiosk check-in to the counter check-in, Singapore Airlines offers all options to the travelers so that they can make their choice accordingly.
Online check-in facility is available from 48 hours before the flight take-off to 1.5 hours before the departure of your flight. This is the most convenient option to check-in for your flight and download the digital boarding pass with much ease and comfort. If you have the e-boarding pass, then you can directly proceed to the immigration counter and get your bags checked easily.
You can also use the airline’s mobile app and check-in for your flight easily. This mobile app is available for free and you can get the same from the play store, depending on the mobile device you have.
The next best method to check-in for your Singapore Airlines flight is the kiosk check-in. Beat the queue at the airport with the convenient kiosk check-in machines and get your boarding pass in less than no time. These self-service machines are available on almost all airports but still, you are advised to check the same before arriving at the airport to avoid further Hussle. Kiosk check-in facility is available 24 hours before the flight departs. To know more about the same, you can connect with Singapore Airlines Phone Number +1-860-590-8822 at any time.
Are you departing from Singapore Changi International Airport and have confirmed flight bookings? If yes, then you can also check-in for your flight 48 hours to 40 minutes before the flight departure time and get the printed copy of your boarding pass easily. For other airports, you are advised to visit at least 3 hours before the flight take-off time and check-in for your flight.
What is Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Have you purchased your Singapore Airlines flight ticket from the airline’s official website on the refundable fare and now want to cancel the same? Well, in that case, you may terminate your existing reservations without any hustle and bustle as the airline allows you to suspend your bookings with much ease. However, you are advised to know about every single term and condition about the airline’s cancelation policy here before opting for this facility.
- Two types of fares are available – refundable and non-refundable. If you make Singapore Airlines reservations with the refundable fare, then you will be entitled to the refund if you terminate your bookings; however, if you have made Singapore Airlines Flight Booking with the non-refundable fare, then you can get only taxes while cancelling your flight ticket; therefore, make the choice wisely.
- If you have purchased the flight ticket to and from the USA, then you will be allowed to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking and get the full refund in return. The major condition to use this 24-hour cancellation policy is that the flight ticket must be purchased at least 7 days before the flight take-off.
- Only those flight tickets can be cancelled that are booked from the airline’s official website. If any third-party is involved, then you will need to connect with the third-party to terminate your flight bookings.
Source URL : https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/travel-info/charges-changes/cancellations-refunds/
Steps to Make Changes To Your Existing Singapore Airlines Flight
Want to make changes to your existing itinerary? If yes, then make desired changes to your bookings and enjoy your journey to the fullest. Flight change can be done up to the flight check-in; after which, no amendments are allowed.
To make alterations in your existing booking:
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- Go to the Manage Trips section available in the menu bar.
- Access your itinerary by adding your Last Name and the Booking Code.
- Tap on the Search button to get the access to your bookings.
- Make desired changes to your itinerary like adding or changing a new seat, change the flight date and time, cancel your flight ticket, pre-select your meal, update the contact information, and a lot more.
Before making changes to your existing Singapore Airlines Flight Booking, keep the below-mentioned things in mind:
- Additional fee will be applicable for changing or adding special services to your itinerary.
- Flight changes are available only up to a certain time limit after which you cannot make alterations to the same.
How to Select Your Seat In Advance On Singapore Airlines Flight?
Want to settle down into the comfortable seat for a relaxed journey? If yes, then you are advised to make seat selection in advance and enjoy your air travel to the fullest. Seat selection can be done simply by visiting the Manage My Trips section. Access your itinerary and get your favorite seat with ease. Before making your seat selection, it is advised you to go through the important facts to avoid further trouble.
- You can advance seat selection for free, depending on the class of travel and fare type chosen while making the flight bookings.
- Seat selection is totally based on the availability of seats at the time of request. You will get your favorite seat only if it is available at the time of selection.
- Moreover, if you don’t choose your favorite seat, then the airline will assign you the random seat that cannot be changed later on.
- Three types of seat options are available to choose – Standard Seat, Extra Legroom, and Forward Zone Seat. To know more about these seats, connect with the Singapore Airlines customer service Number +1-860-590-8822 at any time.
What is Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance?
When you fly there are restrictions on the number of pieces and weight of baggage that you can take with you. The baggage allowance may vary by country and cabin class. Place all your important medications, documents, and valuables in the cabin baggage.
Here are the limitations on carry-on baggage.
- Business or First Class – 2 bags
- Economy Class – 1 bag
Maximum weight of these bags should not exceed 7kg. The sum of length, width, and height of these bags should not measure more than 115cm. Make Singapore Airlines booking and go through these limitations before packing your stuff.
Checked baggage allowance
Passengers are allowed to bring 2 pieces of checked baggage.
- The maximum dimensions of this checked baggage should be 157cm or 62 linear inches.
- Maximum weight (Brazil) – 32kg 0r 70lb
- Maximum weight (US) – 70 lb/32 kg for First Class/Suites and 51 lb/23 kg for Economy
Passengers flying in all other destinations can carry bag with a maximum weight of-
- Suite/First Class – 50kg/110lb
- Business Class – 40kg/ 88lb
- Economy Class – 30kg/66lb
If your bags have more weight and size than the given limitations, then you will be penalized with an additional fee. Every passenger should check the allowed baggage of his/her scheduled flight after making Singapore Airlines flight booking.
Source URL : https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/au/travel-info/baggage/baggage-allowance/
Top Destinations Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Barcelona (BCN)
- Seoul (SEL)
- Paris (PAR)
- Milan (MIL)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (HOU)
Top Airports Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Singapore Changi Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Frankfurt International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Incheon International Airport
Popular Routes Served by Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to Manila (MNL)
- Manila ((MNL) to Singapore (SIN)
- Singapore (SIN) to Los Angeles (LAX)
Singapore Airlines Travel Classes
Singapore Airlines features five types of travel classes that include Suite, First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy, and Economy Class. The amenities offered in each class vary by seating arrangements, cabin configurations, meals offered, and much more.
Economy Class – Economy class features comfortable seating with ample personal space, adjustable headrests, additional storage, variety of meal options, and much more.
Premium Economy – Premium Economy Class features 2-4-2 cabin with more space and comfortable seating arrangements. Moreover, the passengers are also offered premium facilities like priority treatment, access to Kris World inflight entertainment, premium main course meal, storage space, and much more.
Business Class – Business Class cabin on Singapore Airlines flights features comfortable seating that reclines into a fully flat bed, multiple storage compartments, HD 18″ touch screen monitor with 1000 entertainment options, world-class meal, and amenity kit.
First Class – First class cabin on Singapore Airlines flights is full of luxurious experiences. It features a spacious cabin with enhanced privacy, extra-wide seat, mood lighting, and a delicious range of cuisines crafted by top chefs.
Suite – Passengers can enjoy world-class facilities on Suites of Singapore Airlines, as it features individual cabin with complete privacy, leather armchair, separate bed, International Culinary Panel, access to Kris World inflight entertainment.
If you have made Singapore Airlines online booking for your upcoming trip and wish to know your entitled amenities, which would be offered to you onboard; then you can contact the airline directly through Singapore Airlines call center phone number.
Frequent Flyer Program
Join the PPS Club or Kris Flyer program run by Singapore Airlines (SQ) and earn points each time you book a flight of Singapore Airlines. The members of these loyalty clubs can redeem their points for upgrades, extra privileges, and much more.
If you are not aware of this exclusive loyalty program, we suggest you, speaking with one of the airline’s representatives and seek help to gain a better understanding of this reward program. To establish direct contact with the airline, make use of the designated Singapore Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822.
Other Related Post Quick Links
Other Related Airlines Links
Singapore Airline Review
Submit your review
I have taken a Singapore Airlines flight twice in the last month and am totally surprised with the fact that this airline outclasses the competition smoothly by offering excellent services all the time. The on-board customer service is second to none and they look after all your needs. I am a big fan of this air carrier and would like to make Singapore Airlines Reservations again.