Southwest Airlines Booking (WN)
Southwest Airlines Flight Booking, Changes & Cancellations
Are you considering flying with Southwest Airlines? Don’t put it off any longer; get started as soon as possible to get the most out of your vacation! Southwest Airlines Flights are the world’s largest low-cost airline, based in Dallas, Texas. It is the most popular among U.S. passengers due to the lowest domestic flight prices. When purchasing Southwest Airlines tickets, you may benefit from the best deals, promo codes, and travel savings available. For urgent assistance, use the Southwest Airlines booking phone number.
Southwest Airlines travels straight to the United States. Southwest Airlines flies to popular destinations such as Dallas, Chicago, Florida, and Hawaii, New York City, and San Francisco. Its also flies to Cancun, Aruba, Liberia, and Cuba. Southwest’s booking procedure is clear and easy to use. Southwest Airlines offers comfortable flights with in-flight entertainment systems that keep customers amused.
How to Book a Southwest Airlines Flight Tickets?
This is simple southwest airlines book a flight procedure that you may complete by following the instructions outlined below:
- We must first choose a flight type, such as a direct flight, a round-trip flight, or an intercity flight.
- By categorizing all of the options that meet your requirements, you can find the optimal path. The flights are provided according to their departure and arrival timings as the day advances. The best thing is that you may change the flight schedule to suit your needs.
- When you click on the header of the pricing column, a list of flights will appear, sorted by lowest to highest price. You’ll be able to choose flights that suit your needs and tastes.
- Business Select, Anytime, and Southwest Wanna Get Away are the options to choose from 3 fair groups. You might be able to discover the ideal price-benefit ratio here.
- The final step is to pay for the flight you’ve selected. You can pay using Southwest gift cards, Southwest LUV vouchers, or unused Southwest trip money. Payments can also be paid using PayPal or by using a Southwest airlines coupon code.
The airline’s smartphone app is now available for download, allowing passengers to purchase tickets easily. It is open to all mobile users at no cost. It’s a fantastic option if you’re often in a rush and want to get all the information you want in the shortest period of time. Customers can also call Southwest Airlines Customer Service for help booking a flight.
Why is Traveling with Southwest Airlines Preferable?
There are multiple reasons owing to which Southwest Airlines is preferred among passengers worldwide. Some of them are given here for the travelers’ sake of convenience.
- Safest Airlines to Fly With
Southwest Airlines is known to be the safest air carrier in the aviation industry to fly with. This airline is bestowed with a modern fleet of aircraft that ensures the utmost safety throughout the journey. opts for www Southwest Airlines reservations and have the safest journey.
- Extensive network
Yet another reason to make a reservation with Southwest Airlines is that it covers an extensive network of more than 100 destinations worldwide. This massive network allows you to make bookings to your favorite destination without thinking twice. Along with that, this airline is also known for its incredible fleet capacity. It makes more than 600 round trips on a daily basis. Just choose your desired destination and search over the internet “Southwest Airlines book a flight” to make a booking with the airline.
- Exceptional Customer Service
Southwest Airlines offers exceptional customer service to the passengers and their professionals are readily available to help you out. Their numbers are available 24X7 and thus you can connect with them at any instance of time. You just have to share your concerns with the airline professionals to get the instant help. The assigned agent will try to solve your problems within no time. Reach out to the airline’s agents through Southwest Airlines call center and get rid of all your queries.
Southwest Airlines In-flight Amenities
Southwest Airlines flights provide a dizzying assortment of in-flight amenities that will make you feel right at home. Learn about the amenities on board and schedule your bookings accordingly.
Wi-Fi has become a need in today’s world, and Southwest Airlines has responded by providing a robust Wi-Fi connection to its passengers so that they can stay connected and productive while in the air. As long as you have a data plan, your device will immediately connect to Southwest Wi-Fi as soon as you board the plane.
When you fly with Southwest, you can be confident that you’ll be treated to award-winning entertainment options. As you relax in your seat at this theatre, watch your favorite movies, TV episodes, online series, and music albums.
Comfortable Seating Options
Extraordinary experiences begin with Southwest, and there is no doubt in our minds about that. When it comes to surprises, this airline never runs out of alternatives. As a result of its additional legroom and good recline, southwest ensures that its passengers will have a unique flying experience at a reasonable cost.
Southwest Airlines Phone Number Details
|Southwest Airlines Reservations phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Southwest Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Southwest Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Telephone In En Bahamas (en español)||+1-860-590-8822|
|Number In En Belice (en español)||1-888-202-1024|
|Southwest Airlines Telefono||1-888-202-1024|
|Southwest Airlines Telefono||1-888-202-1024|
|Southwest Airlines Español Teléfono||1-888-202-1024|
|Telefono de Southwest Airlines||1-888-202-1024|
|Southwest Vacations Customer Care Center||1-800-243-8372|
|Southwest New Hotel Reservations||1-800-733-1137|
|Southwest Airlines Customer Relations Number||1-855-234-4654|
|Southwest Airlines Group Reservations Phone Number||1-888-433-5368|
|Focus cities||Austin, Fort Lauderdale, Nashville, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose (CA), St. Louis, Tampa|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
Fetch Lucrative Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages
Looking to make a booking without spending much? Well, in that case, you can fetch lucrative packages and amazing deals on flight tickets to explore your favorite destination. The airline generally offers deals and offers on a regular basis so that passengers can attract the same and make Southwest Airlines flight reservations without thinking twice. However, these seasonal deals and offers are available only for a short interval of time and you will have to grab them as soon as possible.
With this airline, you can be sure of cheap flight tickets. Southwest Airlines also allows you to make changes before boarding the flight and that too without incurring any additional charges. There are various methods in which you make cheap flight tickets with Southwest Airlines. You can also call Southwest Airlines reservations help-desk to ask about the available discounts. Some of them are given here for the travelers’ sake of convenience.
- Book well in advance
Though Southwest is a low-budget airline that offers minimal fares to its passengers, they can lower the flight ticket cost to a great extent by making reservations well in advance. If you make reservations in advance, say 2 to 3 months before the journey schedule, then you will get the chance to fetch amazing deals and exclusive airfares, and a lot more. Navigate to the Southwest Airline reservations official site to finish your purchase within no time.
- Go for the frequent flyer programs
If you are a frequent flyer, then you should opt for the frequent flyer programs. These are introduced to offer a rewarding experience to the frequent flyers by providing them miles on every booking. These miles can further be redeemed to make Southwest Airlines booking for your next travel.
- Don’t forget to look for the deals and offers
The next best method to book affordable flight tickets with Southwest Airlines is to look for the deals and offers provided by the airlines to facilitate the travelers on a regular basis. These deals will allow you to save lots of bucks on the travel expense that you can spend somewhere else during your trip. But these deals are available for a short duration and thus grab the same as soon as possible. Keep looking for these discounts on the Southwest Airlines reservations website to not miss out on some exceptional offers.
Also Read: Southwest Airlines Manage Booking
What is Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy?
The airline provides a significant and acceptable baggage allowance for the convenience of its passengers. After you’ve booked your Southwest Airlines tickets, be ready to be treated with excellent amenities and services. The baggage policy of the airline is largely considered one of the best in the industry. Your stuff is well taken care of by Southwest Airlines. Take a closer look at these baggage rules.
Carry-on baggage allowance
Your carry-on luggage consists of a medium-sized bag and a smaller bag, which is considered a personal item on the flight to the airport. All bags you carry onboard must adhere to the luggage policy standards. The maximum dimensions of the carry-on bag are 10 x 16 x 24 inches. If your carry-on luggage does not fit within the specified dimensions, it will be checked at the gate upon arrival at the airport. Under the seat of the plane or in the overhead compartment, this luggage must be stored away.
If you want to know more about Southwest Airlines baggage rules, call Southwest Airlines’ phone number. Laptops, food containers, cameras, briefcases, and handbags are all acceptable personal items and should be 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches.
Checked baggage allowance
Your checked luggage can’t weigh more than 50 pounds, and it can’t be more than 62 inches in length. Bags weighing 51 to 100 pounds will incur a $75 surcharge. Travelers carrying baggage that exceed the maximum size restriction of 62 inches will be charged the same extra cost as those with smaller bags.
Southwest Airlines will not accept bags weighing more than 100 pounds and measuring more than 80 inches. If you have any questions about the airline’s luggage allowance, you may call Southwest Airlines customer service and get immediate advice.
If your checked luggage is delayed or missing, you must inform the airline representative at the airport within a few hours.
Reference URL: https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/baggage/
What is Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy?
Southwest Airlines offers multiple benefits to travelers so that they can enjoy a hassle-free and smooth journey and one such benefit is the Flight Change Policy. Plans can change at any time and keeping this thing in mind, Southwest offers an easy guide to make changes in your existing Southwest Reservations. However, you must understand that there are certain guidelines that you need to follow while changing your flight. Let’s have a look:
- Modifications to the flight can be done in three ways – by visiting the airline’s official website, by downloading the mobile app, and by connecting with the airline’s customer service.
- These alterations are based on the fare type that you have selected while making flight bookings with Southwest. Therefore, you are advised to go through the terms and conditions carefully and choose the fare accordingly.
- If you wish to make changes in your flight within 24 hours of the booking, then it will be absolutely free of cost. You can take the advantage of this facility if your plan changes immediately after making reservations.
- Basically, Southwest doesn’t charge any change fee from the customers; however, you will have to pay the fare difference between new and original booking.
How to Change Southwest Airlines Flight?
Below is mentioned the step-by-step procedure to change your flight. Don’t miss out on any of the steps to avoid further trouble.
- Open the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Go to the Change Flight tab.
- Enter the Confirmation Code, First Name, and the Last Name in the designated fields.
- Tap on the Continue button and get access to your trip itinerary.
- Make changes as desired and enjoy a smooth journey.
How to Get Boarding Pass For Southwest Airlines
A boarding pass serves as a mandatory security document that you must have to carry while boarding the flight; otherwise, your entry will be strictly restricted. There are plenty of ways in which you can get your boarding pass – by visiting the airline’s website, by getting the mobile app, and by calling the Southwest flights booking phone Number. Travelers can opt for any of these methods and print their boarding pass within little or no time.
Online check-in is the easiest way to get your boarding pass from the comfort of your zone, be it office or home. This method is available to all travelers except the unaccompanied minors, those who are traveling with animals, those who have taken some kind of special service, and those with group bookings. This facility is available 24 hours before the flight take-off and you need to check-in the same till the deadline. To check-in online, you need to visit the official website of Southwest Airlines and enter your Confirmation Code and Last Name to get the boarding pass.
Technology has taken comfort to the next level as now you can do anything with the swipe of your fingertip. If you are unable to access the airline’s website or don’t have enough time to open the laptop or your system, then get the Southwest mobile app on your device and get your check-in done in no time. You can either log-in as a guest and or enter your frequent flyer account details. Make Southwest airlines booking now and enjoy a hassle-free check-in.
Worry not if you don’t want to go online and wish to get your boarding pass by visiting the airport. Southwest Airlines has a different counter at the airport from where you can easily get your boarding pass without any hustle and bustle. At the airport, you need two important documents: a security document and a government-approved photo-id. The check-in time might vary from one airport to another but you are advised to arrive at the airport at least 2 to 3 hours before the departure of the flight.
How to Cancel Southwest Airlines Book a Flight?
Want to cancel your existing booking with Southwest Airlines, but worried about the cancellation fee? If yes, then you don’t have to take any kind of stress. The airline does not charge a huge cancellation fee as it understands that emergencies can occur to anyone and it can ruin anyone’s plan. You can cancel your reservation easily and quickly through the airline’s official site. Like every other major airline, Southwest also has a 24-hours cancellation policy. Let’s explore more about this comprehensive policy.
- Once can cancel his or her existing Southwest Airlines booking free of cost within the 24 hours of the original reservation. A full refund will be credited on cancellation within this given time-frame.
- Southwest will process your refund in the original form of payment that you have used while buying flight tickets. You can even make a request to get travel funds rather than the original amount of refund. These funds can be used for your future traveling.
- If you haven’t canceled your booking and didn’t arrive at the airport either, then your booking will be subject to the no-show policy.
- If you are purchasing refundable fares, then you can cancel even 10 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight for a full refund on the cancelation. You will then receive an option to choose the method of refund. You can either receive travel funds for future use or a refund in the original form of payment.
- If you had made a booking through points and now you want to cancel it, then the amount will be refunded in the account through which the purchase has been made.
Click on the “Cancel/ Change” option available on the homepage of the airline’s official site. Enter your confirmation number, first name, and last name. Choose whether you would like to cancel or change your Southwest Airlines manage booking. Click on the search button and confirm your cancellation.
Also Read: Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
What is Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Change in plans is no more a surprising thing now and, therefore, Southwest Airlines allows you to make changes to your existing reservations. Be it the flight change or flight cancellation, you can opt for any option according to your preference. If you want to terminate your bookings, then you can do the same by using the Manage Booking option available on the airline’s official website. However, if any trouble appears while canceling the bookings, then worry not and dial the Southwest Airlines Phone Number to seek help.
Here are given important guidelines that you need to know before canceling your Southwest Airlines flights.
- Refunds and Cancellation mainly depend on the fare type chosen by the travel while making the flight ticket bookings, therefore, make the choice accordingly.
- Southwest Airlines lets you cancel the flight tickets within 24 hours of the purchase for absolutely free and will offer a complete refund, regardless of the fare type. However, the tickets must be bought at least seven days before the departure of the flight.
- If your fare type is refundable, then you can easily get the refund amount after deducting the cancelation charges to your account within 7 to 20 business days.
- The refund will be issued by the airline in the original form of payment only.
- No money will be issued for a No-Show and that ticket will be of no use. So, if you think that you might miss your flight, then don’t take a risk and opt for canceling your Southwest Airlines Bookings to avoid further trouble.
Guidelines on Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Southwest Airlines allows children aged 12 and above to travel alone since they are considered adults. On the other hand, unaccompanied minors are not permitted to fly alone and must be accompanied by a family member or friend to ensure their safety and security.
Consider the following when booking Southwest Airlines flights for unaccompanied minors:–
- Southwest Airlines does not provide transportation for unaccompanied minors (UM).
- Children traveling alone are not permitted to bring their pets.
- It is necessary for passengers who wish to book a Southwest Airlines flight for their unaccompanied kids to submit a few important papers, including the child’s complete name and relationship status with them as well as their address and phone number.
- In the age range of five to eleven, children are allowed to travel with passengers who are 12 or older.
- Unaccompanied minors will not be closely monitored by the airline, but the adult traveling with the kid will be responsible for the child’s well-being throughout the journey.
- In addition to the standard cost, the fee for unaccompanied kids is $50 for a one-way flight and $100 for a round-trip.
- Ticket refunds are available if you cancel your flight reservation and your unaccompanied minor does not fly on the planned date.
- Check your relationship status with the kid when making a Southwest Airlines reservation for unaccompanied children. They must have a government-issued photo ID on them at all times.
- For canceled flights, Southwest Airlines has the authority to refuse to carry unaccompanied minors.
- According to the airlines minor’s policy, the only alternatives for unaccompanied children are nonstop flights or services on the same plane.
- To authenticate the unaccompanied minor’s existence, the airline would need confirmation of the validity of the birth certificate.
- Make a call to the airline’s customer service hotline and ask a flight representative to answer your questions.
Important Tips to Follow
It is highly recommended that passengers must reach the airport at least 2 hours prior to the domestic flight’s scheduled departure. In case you have made Southwest Airlines flight reservations on an international flight, make sure you reach the airport at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Online check-in can be done through an app or official website. If you wish to check-in online, you can do it anytime within 24 Hrs of scheduled departure. Please note that check-in closes 45 minutes before the flight departure.
- If you have booked with Southwest Airlines, you can print your boarding pass at home and save yourself from the last-minute hassle.
- We also recommend all the passengers make sure of their entitled baggage policy before packing. Extra baggage might incur the applicable fee.
- Please check the checklist of the prohibited and restricted items before leaving home for the airport. For more information, we suggest you contact the airline directly through the Southwest Airlines flights phone number.
Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
The low-cost fare calendar of Southwest Airlines is designed to show the airline’s fare between any two destinations flying within a specific date range. With the help of Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar, you can search for the lowest ticket price on the listed dates easily. However, the fare shown here is not necessarily the final price of the ticket. This fare is rarely less than the fare shown when you try to make a reservation. Anyhow, this Southwest airlines low fare calendar helps you to book flights months before their scheduled departure date.
What is Southwest Airlines Pet Policy ?
Instead of traveling alone, some of us prefer to take along our pets on flights. But not all airlines allow pets to travel with us in their cabin. However, if you have booked a ticket with Southwest Airlines, don’t worry! The airline allows you to travel with your small domestic pets if properly vaccinated. You can place your pets below the cabin chair at your front and travel comfortably with them. Read the rules of pet travel in the Southwest pet policy before making reservations for your pets.
Pet Travel Policy of Southwest Airlines
- Pets can not travel on international flights.
- Pets reservations are subject to the First come, first serve rule. Please check with the airline beforehand to make a booking.
- Each passenger can only take one pet carrier with him, and only six pets are allowed per southwest airlines flight.
- You can check in your pets at the airport ticket counter.
- Pet travel cost is $95 each way.
- Pets reservations costs are refundable so kindly contact Southwest airlines customer service to cancel or rebook or request the fare refunds.
- Make sure your pet carrier is small enough to fit under your seat or the seat at the front, and the pet carrier must be according to the FAA regulations and guidelines.
What is Southwest Airlines Children or Infant Policy?
Are you looking to fly with your infant or Children on Southwest Airlines? But you don’t know the Southwest Airlines Book flight procedure for your children. Also, you are looking to learn about the Southwest Airlines Infant policy. Well, if these are your needs then, here are the points that you should know regarding the booking procedure and infant policy of Southwest Airlines:
Have a look,
Let’s start with the booking procedure for your Children on Southwest Airlines:
- To initiate the Southwest Airlines booking procedure for children, you need to contact the booking desk of Southwest Airlines.
- After that, the customer service representative of Southwest Airlines will contact you and provide you all the details required for the booking.
- Now, you need to provide all the details for the travel like preferred arrival and departure time.
- Also, you have to provide the age proof of your children. For that, you need to present the government verified birth certificate to Southwest Airlines.
- After you showcase the age proof and complete the booking payment, you will receive an email or SMS from Southwest Airlines that contains all the details of your children’s Southwest Airlines flight ticket booking.
- You can also visit the Southwest Airlines official site to check the details.
Now, the Southwest Airlines Infant Policy:
If you are looking to travel with your children or infant on Southwest Airlines, then here are the norms or rules you need to follow –
- If you have a kid below two years old, you don’t need to purchase a seat for them, as you can take your kid on your lap.
- But if you have more than one kid, then you need to buy seats for them.
- The price of seats for infants is the same as for adult passengers.
- Southwest Airlines only allowed one adult for one infant.
For more info, you can speak with Southwest Airlines customer service anytime.
How to Book a Flight with Southwest Airlines Using the Companion Pass?
Do you want to book a Southwest Airlines flight ticket using the companion pass? Well, don’t worry. But you don’t know the process. Below, you will find the easy way to book your Southwest Airlines flight ticket using the companion pass.
Have a look,
- Firstly, you need to set up your companion pass on your account. For that, you need to visit its official site and then log into your rapid rewards account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Once you complete setting up your companion pass on your rapid rewards account, you need to search for your desired destination and check the availability of the seats on your preferred destination.
- After you find the seats for all your fellow passengers, then you have to buy flight tickets for all the members but leave one member. For example, if you have four members, you need to buy three members and leave the fourth one.
- Once you complete the booking procedure for three members, you need to instantly visit the website again and click on the “My Account” option.
- After that, you need to click on “my Upcoming Trips.”
- Here, you will find the booking you just made.
- Click on your booking, and then when you scroll down to the bottom, you will find the “Add a Companion” button. Click on it and book for your last member.
- You only need to pay $5.60 for a domestic one-way trip (for your companion).
To get a better understanding, you can also dial the Southwest Airlines reservations phone number and speak with the customer service executive of Southwest Airlines for the booking through a companion pass.
Southwest Airlines Reservations FAQs
Q1. How much cabin baggage is allowed to bring on Southwest Airlines?
According to the Southwest Airlines Baggage policy:
- Travelers are allowed to bring one hand baggage and one personal item on-board and the baggage must comply with the predefined allowance limit.
- The hand baggage must be kept in the overhead bin and the personal item must be placed under the seat in front of you.
- The maximum dimensions of the hand baggage must not cross 10 X 16 X 24 inches
- The personal item can be anything like a briefcase, laptop bag, handbag, and any such item.
Q2. What is the deadline up to which you are allowed to check-in for your Southwest Airlines Flight?
No matter whether you are opting for the web check-in or visiting the airport to get the boarding pass, all you need to remember is the deadline.
- Web check-in (Online and Mobile): This facility opens between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight departing time.
- Airport Check-in: Passengers need to complete airport check-in procedures between 3 hours and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Q3. What are the conditions for getting Senior Citizen Discounts with Southwest Airlines?
Are you 65 years old or above? Well, in that case, you can easily fetch Senior Citizen Discounts while making Southwest Airlines Reservations. Before heading towards the same, it is important to learn about some important facts to avoid any confusion later on.
- Southwest Senior Citizen Discount is applicable to only those passengers who are 65 years old or above.
- The airline takes care of the oldest member of your family by offering exclusive senior citizen fares, emergency medical help, and other additional benefits to make their journey interesting.
- To inquire about the senior citizen discounts, you can connect with the airline’s executive at any time and they will let you know the entire scenario.
- If you are accompanying the senior citizen and opting for the discount, then it is applicable to the ticket of the oldest member of your family but you will have to pay the complete fare.
Q4. What in-flight services are available on the Southwest Airlines Flight?
There are plenty of in-flight services available to make your journey pleasurable. Some of them are given here for your sake of convenience.
- Award-Winning Entertainment
From the latest blockbuster movies to the famous web series to your favorite TV shows and everything in between, Southwest Airlines has it all to ensure that you will never have a dull moment while flying in the air.
- In-Flight Wi-Fi
Wish to stay in touch with your loved ones? Southwest offers you an excellent Wi-Fi connection throughout the journey so that you can browse the internet, upload pictures on your social media handle, send messages and important emails, and binge-watch your favorite series.
- Food and Beverages
Passengers can select their favorite meals and beverages before boarding the flight and satiate their taste buds in the sky.
Q5. Can I terminate Southwest Airlines Booking?
Yes, you can easily terminate your existing Southwest Airlines Reservations; however, it is important for you to know about the cancellation terms and conditions before heading further.
- The airline offers 24-hour risk-free cancellation in which you are allowed to terminate the booking within 24 hours of the purchase and get the full money back.
- The refund is totally based on the fare type you have selected at the time of air ticket booking.
- Three fare types are available – Wanna Get Away, Anytime, and Business Select. The first one is the non-refundable type and you will not get anything if you cancel the ‘Wanna Get Away’ booking.
- The refund amount will be issued to the original form of payment.
Q6. Do I need to check-in online if I purchased Early-Bird Check-In?
If you have opted for Early Bird Check-In®, you are not required to check-in online. You will be checked automatically, and a confirmation will be sent to you that would include a reserved boarding position. However, the boarding pass can be printed 24 hours prior to the flights scheduled departure. If you need help to understand the process, contact the expert through Southwest Airlines phone number +1-860-590-8822 anytime around the clock.
Q7. Can pets travel on international flights?
No, pets are not allowed on international flights. For information, get in touch with the airline expert through Southwest Airlines reservations phone number.
Q8. How do I talk to a person at Southwest?
There are some instances when you need assistance in making a Southwest Airlines reservation. If you face any trouble and need some from Southwest to help you with the process, you may contact Southwest Airlines phone number by dialing +1-860-590-8822. You may inquire about general booking queries, like modifying your reservation, cancel a booking, upgrade a reservation, or select seats as per your preferences.
Q9. Is Southwest Airlines customer service 24×7?
Passengers who need to contact the Southwest Airlines Customer service number can dial +1-860-590-8822 and resolve their issue in no time. It is effortless to let the representative know the airline in and out to do the changes if you don’t feel sure about it. The Southwest Airlines chat process is open between morning 6:00 AM to evening 8:00 PM at CST. Passengers can speak with their customer service department as they are available for 24 hours, seven days a week, to help their travelers.
Service offered by Southwest Customer Care Department
- Passengers can resolve any issue related to their online Southwest booking
- Know more about the Southwest Flight change and status
- Process cancellation and refund for their Southwest reservation.
- Seat Selection process
- More information on Pet Policy
- Request for exceptional service.
Q10. Where does Southwest fly for $59?
At the cost of $59, travelers can get a Southwest flight booking between San Francisco and Burbank, Las Vegas and Long Beach, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville, Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City.
Q11. What day are Southwest flights cheapest?
Generally, it works most of the time for Southwest Airlines if the travelers go with the ‘when to buy’ rule. The best advice given by many is to buy tickets on Tuesday in the afternoon. The main reason is that significant airlines publish their deals and offers on either the later part of Monday or early Tuesday morning. This makes the competing flights lower their prices by Tuesday noon, and travelers get ample amounts of offers to choose from.
Always do thorough research.
Research work is significant when booking a flight. Compare all the airfares and then conclude which flight to be secured. Southwest Airlines always don’t need to be cheaper. Hence it is essential to research and compare the airfares before booking the tickets.
Enable the Notifications for Airline apps
Major airlines send alerts and notifications for their customers and even frequent travelers to notify them regarding the upcoming offers and deals for their flights. It is always advised to be a little flexible regarding the travel dates as it will work better as you’ll be saving a good chunk of money just by booking on weekdays. It is a proven fact that average airfares are $85 cheaper on Tuesdays and Wednesdays than Sundays.
Try booking flights for larger airline hubs and Airports.
Southwest airlines usually boast about major airports and release many deals and offers for hub airports like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc. Contact the Southwest Airlines Customer service number at +1-860-590-8822 and get your preferred reservation.
Q12. What is the Boarding Process for Southwest Flights?
The boarding process for Southwest flights is designed in such a way that no passengers have any trouble. After the check-in, you will be allotted a position from 1 to 60+ and a boarding group (A, B, or C). You can check the combination of your boarding group and position on the boarding pass (for example, B13) you get after check-in. Check the numbered post on each gate, indicating where you need to line up. Wait when the boarding group is called and get in the line as per your designated place and board the flight when your turn comes.
In case of any problem, you can take the help of any airline official; they will be happy to assist you.
Q13. I am traveling with my family. Can I get a pre boarding facility?
Southwest boarding process includes a “Family boarding” section, which occurs right after the “A group” boarding and before “B group” boarding. The family boarding facility is provided for passengers who are two adults with a child (6 years of age or younger). In case you have an “A group” boarding pass, then you must board the flight in with the assigned boarding group. In case you have any queries regarding this service, you must talk with an airline representative at the airport.
Q14. Can I Check-in Online for a Group Booking?
Yes, you are allowed to check-in online for group booking from 24 hours before the departure. You can get the boarding pass from the kiosk or ticket counter at the airport after check-in.
Please note that online check-in for a group itinerary is a bit different from the usual check-in process.
- Launch the Southwest Airlines website and click on the “Check-In” tab available on the page to initiate the check-in process.
- Enter the confirmation number and last name of one of the group itinerary members. Please note that you can make check-in for only one flyer at a time for international group itineraries.
- You will be required to provide an emergency contact number and valid passport details to finish the check-in process.
- Follow the same steps for each group member and get the boarding pass from the ticket counter at the airport.
Domestic groups: The check-in process for domestic groups is largely the same. However, you can opt to check-in the entire group together at once.
Q15. Can I use PayPal to Purchase Flight Tickets at Southwest.com?
If you have a PayPal account, select PayPal as the payment method during flight ticket booking. Then you will be taken to a PayPal page, where you can log in with your PayPal account and make Payment to finish the flight booking process.
Q16. Am I Eligible to Use Self-Service Kiosks to Check-in?
All the passengers with a valid flight booking with Southwest Airlines are allowed to use the self-service kiosks at the airport, except the following mentioned below.
- Passengers who are traveling with a physical ticket.
- A Passengers with Military fare tickets.
- Passengers traveling with age-qualifying fares who haven’t been age verified.
- A Passengers traveling with pets.
- Unaccompanied Minors
Q17. Do I have to Pay for Anything to Change my Ticket?
You might be needed to pay the fare difference during the ticket change process, but the airline never charges a change fee. A fare difference is a difference between your new itinerary fare and the previous itinerary.
Q18. Can I use Special Characters While Setting a Password for my Southwest Account?
Yes, certain characters are allowed to be used in the password except for the first character of the password. You can only use an alphanumeric character in the first character’s place.
Other Southwest Related Quick Links
- Lowest Price Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages
- How Southwest Airlines Manage Booking Work?
- Complete Guide of Southwest Low Fare Calendar
- Book Southwest Airlines Group Travel
- Discounts on Southwest Airlines Wanna Get Away
- What is Southwest Airlines Red Eye Flights?
- Sale on Southwest Airlines $69 Sale
- How to Use Southwest Airlines Travel Funds?
Other Related Post Quick Links
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- Hawaiian Airlines Check in
- Lufthansa Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club
- Southwest travel funds
Other Related Airlines Links
- United Airlines Booking
- Hawaiian Airlines Book A Flight
- Copa Airlines Booking
- Aeromexico Booking
- Spirit Airlines Book A Flight
For Southwest Airlines General Information Dial
|For Southwest Airlines Automated Flight Info||1-888-792-8747|
|Telephone In En Bahamas (en español)||1-855-202-3402|
|Number In En Belice (en español)||0-800-247-5463|
|Customer Service In En Costa Rica (en español)||0-800-012-1917|
|Contact In (en español) En Estados Unidos||1-800-826-6667|
|Contact In (en español) En Gran Caimán||1-844-670-7990|
|Contact In (en español) En Jamaica||1-800-425-8089|
|Southwest Contact In En México (en español)||01 (800) (083) 1178|
|Southwest airlines contact In En República Dominicana For en español||1-800-751-9038|
|Southwest Airlines Existing Hotel Booking In en español||1-866-938-1297|
|Southwest Existing Hotel booking Number||1 (888) 850 – 3958|
|Contact In Aruba||588-2900|
|southwest airlines contact Bahamas||1-855-202-3403|
|Southwest contact In Belize||0-800-0078684|
|For Costa Rica customer||0-800-012-1916|
|Southwest’s Dominican Republic||1 (800) (751) (9039)|
|For Grand Cayman customer||1-844-670-7914|
|For Jamaica customer||1-800-425-8130|
|Southwest In Mexico||01-800-083-1179|
|Southwest In USA||1-800-435-9792|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards Contacts||1-800 (445) (5764)|
|Southwest Airlines Vacations Contact||1-800-243-8372|
Southwest Airline Review
- See More Southwest Airlines Official site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Airlines
- Follow on Southwest Airlines Twitter Page
- Follow on Southwest Airlines Facebook Page
- Subscribe on Southwest Youtube Channel
- The Southwest Customer Service Phone Number is +1-860-590-8822
Get the latest Update – Southwest Airlines COVID-19 Updates
Submit your review
Last month, I booked a flight to fly to Texas with my parents and had a great travel experience. I really liked that the flight was on time and there was no delay. While boarding the plane, we got a warm welcome from the crew members. The in-flight products including seats, Wi-Fi, food, drinks, etc, were satisfactory. The only thing that disappointed me was baggage allowance charges, and I find it a little high as compared to other charges. Apart from this, there is nothing I can complain about.
Recently I traveled with Southwest Airlines and I just loved the services of the airline. Honestly, I was confused about choosing it at first, but I had booked tickets with it due to no other options. But now I am happy with my decision. I had a great experience and would love to fly with it again. Thanks, Southwest!
We offers incredible services at a very nominal price range for those passenger who Fly via Southwest Airlines. If you want to travel with Southwest Airlines there is best deal. We are here to help you for your Southwest Airlines Reservations flight exchange .Our customer service provider help you 24*7.
I want to confess that I am partial to Southwest Airlines. Being their regular customer, I always like their services and amenities. Southwest is one of the budget-friendly air carriers and for me, it is like a second home. My parents live in Boston and I made Southwest Airlines Reservations very often to visit them after every 15 days. Its amazing deals and exclusive airfares always helped me in saving lots of money that I usually splurge on shopping. Thanks Southwest for making my visit wallet-friendly always and for offering such an amazing experience every time. I will always be your loyal client for sure.
Southwest Airlines is known for offering cheap air tickets to the travelers and, therefore, this is an ideal airline for a traveler like me who is not interested in splurging money on air travel. Last Monday, I took a Southwest flight from New York to Los Cabos and enjoyed an ultimate experience at an affordable rate. Don’t misunderstand the fact that as you are making bookings in the low-cost carrier thus, you will not get in-flight amenities or benefits as this airline is equipped with everything to make you feel like home in the air. Would love to fly with Southwest again!
If exceptional customer support is what you desire, then Southwest Airlines is perhaps the best option to fly with. Being a frequent flyer, I must say that no other airline can offer such great customer support. The airline’s representatives are readily available to assist the passengers. You can call them at any point of time and get immediate guidance. For them, customers are the topmost priority and they really care about them. Book flight tickets with Southwest Airlines and get stellar customer support before, during and after the flight. Thanks, Southwest Airlines for such an amazing flying experience. Highly Recommended!
Excellent Services at affordable price
When it comes to the excellent in-flight amenities and affordable price, Southwest Airlines has left no stone unturned. This air carrier is known as the ‘Commoners Airline’ and it surely lives up to the name. I’ve been traveling with this airline for so many years and never have faced any issue or trouble. The cabin crew members are extremely friendly and are ready to go the extra mile to achieve the passengers’ satisfaction. Southwest Airlines is famous for offering exceptional services without hitting your budget. What are you waiting for? Book flights with Southwest Airlines and enjoy air travel at an affordable price.