Vietnam Airlines Booking (VN)
Vietnam Airlines Booking +1-860-590-8822
Headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam Airlines is the prominent flag carrier of Vietnam. It flies to over 64 destinations in 17 countries to facilitate the passengers. Founded in the year 1956, this air carrier has become a member of the very famous Star Alliance in the year 2010 which makes it the first Southeast Asian airline to join this group. Bestows with numerous in-flight amenities and round the clock customer support, this flag carrier is one of the safest airlines to fly with. So, what keeps you waiting now? Make Vietnam Airlines Booking today and have a delightful journey without costing a fortune.
Inflight services offered by Vietnam Airlines
Vietnam Airlines Reservations international hits, feature documentaries, TV series, news broadcasts, and children’s programs are enough to keep you entertained on the plane. Depending on the aircraft, you can access in-flight entertainment through a screen built into the seat in front of you, an in-flight tablet, a personal device, or an overhead screen.
TV and Movies
You can select one of the many choices from cartoons, documentaries, and sports entertainment, and more. Also, you can find videos in Vietnamese, English, French, and more. There is a movie for every taste!
Food and meals
Vietnam Airlines provides first-class food service to all passengers. Economy class passengers can enjoy healthy, fresh, and authentic cuisine inspired by Asian and international cuisine. Premium economy passengers can enjoy a selection of menus, including Vietnamese cuisine and popular world cuisines.
Vietnam Airlines provides its passengers with a fast and secure WiFi network to help passengers maintain air connections. Passengers can get the first 30 minutes for free and then charge according to data and time, ranging from $3 to $30. Passengers can access wifi by connecting online and paying on the plane with a credit card.
Vietnam Airlines Phone Number Details
|Vietnam Airlines Reservations Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Vietnam Airlines Baggage Helpline Number||(+84)972252739|
|Vietnam Airlines Booking Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Vietnam Airlines Customer Service Number|
|Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Number||866-677-8909|
|Secondary hubs||Da Nang International Airport|
|Headquarters||Long Biên District, Hanoi, Vietnam|
Get Your Vietnam Airlines Reservations Online Done Today
With the advent of the internet and the advancement of technology, booking flight tickets is no longer stressful. Passengers can now make Vietnam Airlines reservations right from anywhere in the world with the help of a laptop/ PC and a stable internet connection. In addition to this, online flight booking is the most convenient approach to get your flight tickets done. Let’s have a look at the step-by-step procedure to make the Vietnam Airlines flight reservations. Don’t skip any of the following steps to make hassle-free bookings.
- Open the web browser of your choice and launch the official site of Vietnam Airlines.
- On the airline’s home page, look out for the ‘Book’ tab and click on the same to proceed further.
- There, you will find three options – Flight, Flight + Hotel, and Hotel. As you are looking for flight tickets booking, therefore, choose ‘Flight’ and enter the required credentials.
- In the 4th step, passengers need to select the payment type. Vietnam Airlines offers three options – Cash, Miles, and Cash & Miles. Tick the checkbox as per your preference and proceed further.
- Choose the departing airport from the drop-down menu and add the same in the ‘from’ field.
- Enter the arrival airport in the ‘To’ field.
- Now is the time to select the journey dates in the respective ‘Depart’ and ‘Return’ fields.
- In this step, you will have to enter the total number of travelers. Three different categories are given, namely – Adults, Children, and Infant. Add the passengers category-wise, depending on their age and move to the next step of Vietnam Airlines Booking.
- Enter the promotional code if you have any to save big on the flight tickets, if not, then skip this step.
- Next, you’ll find the checkbox – My Dates are Flexible/ Lowest Fares. Tick the checkbox if you are fine with the flexible journey schedule; however, if you’ll have to travel on the selected dates, then skip this step.
- Tap on the ‘Find Flights’ button and get redirected to the resulting page where you can find the available flight options along with the cabin-wise airfare.
- Pick your preferred flight option and select the payment method to pay for your flight to make Vietnam Airlines Booking.
Download Vietnam Airlines App and Get Your Flights Booked
Vietnam Airlines App facilitates easy flight search and quick ticket booking. You can download this app from the App Store, according to your smartphone for free and get your flights booked within the least possible time. Vietnam Airlines Mobile App is designed with simple UI so that passengers can use the same without seeking any additional help. In addition to making Vietnam Airlines Booking, this app comes with lots of other benefits such as:
- Checking the real-time flight updates
- Change or cancel the flight ticket
- Add contact info
- Check-in and getting mobile boarding pass
- Review your itinerary and make necessary changes, if you want
Check-in Policy of Vietnam Airlines
Online or web check-in
Online check-in is open 24 hours before flight departure and closed 60 minutes before flight departure. To check-in online, please enter your flight information on the Vietnam Airlines online check-in page.
Airport or kiosk check-in
Check-in procedures at Vietnam Airlines Reservations are open two hours before flight departure, while domestic flights are closed 40 minutes before flight departure. Airport check-in time for international flights starts three hours before flight departure and closes 50 minutes before flight departure on international routes.
Travel Classes Offered by Vietnam Airlines
Economy Class provides comfortable and spacious space for travelers on a budget. Vietnam Airlines’ economy class facilities are equipped with dedicated seats and refreshments to make you feel rested. Wet towels are provided at takeoff. Vietnam Airlines Booking also provide cold meals on short flights, including snacks and cold meats, cheese, and bread rolls. Fruits are also served with drinks. Breakfast is available for long-haul flights. Economy class seats vary depending on the plane you take, but most seats have a seat pitch of about 32 inches and have plenty of legroom, which can be adjusted or tilted. There is a footrest in front of each seat, and each seat is carefully padded to provide extra comfort.
Premium Economy Class
With Vietnam Airlines Booking get Additional luxurious and comfortable seats, more convenient facilities, and quality food allow passengers to enjoy a more seamless flight experience. Passengers in premium economy class have priority check-in, checked baggage, priority boarding, disembarkation, and baggage handling. Passengers in the premium economy class can enjoy a decadent menu, including world cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine. These can be paired with free soft drinks or premium spirits. Depending on the aircraft’s flight conditions, passengers can enjoy a seat pitch of 38 or 42 inches, extra legroom, and fully reclining seats. The seat also contains a 10.6-inch personal screen for in-flight entertainment.
Business-class passengers have the opportunity to experience a luxurious life on board and on the ground. The frequent flyer program members having Lotusmiles can upgrade to use the business class lounge. In Ho Chi Minh City, the passengers with Vietnam Airlines Reservations can enjoy various local delicacies in the form of a buffet at the Lotus Lounge at the airport. You will also embark on a stylish journey in addition to comfortable seats and free tea and coffee. In the herringbone seat equipped with a reverse reading light (equipped with reading light, entertainment control, seat adjustment control, and USB socket), passengers will get the most excellent comfort. Pillows, blankets, and slippers are also provided, as well as a free toiletries kit. Depending on the aircraft model, passengers can enjoy a 45-inch wide seat pitch, a 180-degree reclining seat, and plenty of legroom.
Vietnam Airlines currently does not have a first-class option. Upgrade to business class and enjoy a premium flight experience.
Vietnam Airlines Policy for Special Needs Passengers
If the passenger needs any kind of special care or assistance, in that case, you can directly contact the airline to arrange any service. It is usually best to contact The Vietnam Airlines Reservations immediately after booking, but usually no later than 72 hours before the flight.
Passengers with disabilities
Passengers with any disability can request assistance before traveling. From deaf flights to wheelchair assistance, Vietnam Airlines will do its best to provide all passengers with necessary services.
Flying with kids
Passengers can carry their own strollers on board; usually, they can take them checked baggage. Passengers can also request a free cradle service.
Passengers can request service staff to travel with children traveling alone. For more information about this service, see the guide here.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- American Airlines Senior Discount
- Delta Flights to Hawaii
- Emirates Manage Booking
- Air Canada Vacations Packages
- Delta Airlines Business Class
Other Related Airlines Links
Vietnam Airline Review
Submit your review