Aeromexico Change Flight
Aeromexico is the national airline of Mexico. Originally, it was known as Aeronaves de México. Operating since 1934, Aeromexico now operates over 600 flights in a week. One can also book a flight ticket for the destination which Aeromexico doesn’t serve. This is because Aeromexico is a part of the SkyTeam Alliance. The airlines serve 90 domestic as well as international destinations. Aeromexico has served its passengers the best services since the beginning. From booking a flight to change or cancel a flight, Aeromexico has made every process very simple for everyone. They also have an app for their airlines to make things faster and convenient.
Steps to Make Aeromexico Flight Change
Have you ever been in a situation when you have planned a vacation and have to change the flight or cancel it? With Aeromexico Airlines, you don’t have to worry about anything. Aeromexico Change Flight Policy lets you make any amendments to your bookings. You can make any amendments to your bookings with just a few taps on your screen.
Steps to change flight bookings at Aeromexico:
Online Changes to the Flight
If you want to make any changes to your bookings online, be it the date, time, or flight, you will have to follow these steps:
- Visit the website of Aeromexico Airlines.
- Then, select the “My Trip” option available on the top left corner of the website.
- After that, enter your flight details, such as your last name and your E-ticket number or confirmation code.
- Then, select your flight and click on the “Change My Trip” option.
- Eventually, you will be headed to a page of instructions. Follow the instructions to make the amendments to your flight.
- Finally, the payment page will pop up on your screen where you will have to make the change payment and any difference in the fare of the changed flight.
Offline Changes to the Flight
Many passengers still prefer to make the changes in the old traditional ways. For that, you can try offline methods for making any change or cancel your flight. You can visit the kiosk office of Aeromexico Office and meet the executive of the ticket counter. You can also make a call on their 24×7 customer care number for help. You can tell them the changes you want to make in your flight, and they will do that for you. For Customer Care Assistance to make an amendment in your flight, call: 1 (800) 237-6639 or +1-860-590-8822.
Aeromexico Airlines Flight Change Fees
Aeromexico Airlines have a 24 hours change policy under which you can change your flight within 24 hours of the booking, and you won’t have to pay any fees for the changes made. But, for non-refundable tickets, there are set charges for making any change to your flight.
- For domestic flights, you will have to pay USD 200 if you make any changes to your bookings.
- For international flights, you will have to pay USD 400 if you make any change to your flight.
Aeromexico Airlines Same Day Flight Change
Aeromexico also lets you make any amendment to your flight on the same day of your flight departure. You can make any type of change to your flight till one hour before your flight takes off. After that, you would not be able to make any changes to your flight. However, Aeromexico has some conditions for making changes to your flight. They are:
- You can’t make any changes to your flight if you have already checked in to your flight via online or offline mode.
- If, after any change, there is a difference in the amount between your previous booking and your current booking, you will have to pay the difference.
- You can’t make any changes in the flights traveling for long-distance
- If you change your flight, then it should be of the same departure and destination. It should also have the same route as your previous flight.
Aeromexico Airlines Refund Policy
Aeromexico has a 24 hours Aeromexico change flight and refund policy if you need to cancel or make amendments to your bookings. According to this policy, if you cancel or make changes to your flight within 24 hours of making the reservation. Along with that, if there are at least seven days left for the flight to take off. In that case, the airlines will refund your booking payments in the original payment method.
The airlines will transfer your refunded amount to your account within 7-10 working days.