Aeromexico is the national airline of Mexico. Originally, it was known as Aeronaves de México. Operating since 1934, Aeromexico now operates over 600 flights in a week. One can also book a flight ticket for the destination which Aeromexico doesn’t serve. This is because Aeromexico is a part of the SkyTeam Alliance. The airlines serve 90 domestic as well as international destinations. Aeromexico has served its passengers the best services since the beginning. From booking a flight to change or cancel a flight, Aeromexico has made every process very simple for everyone. They also have an app for their airlines to make things faster and convenient.
What is an Aeromexico Flight Change Policy?
Aeromexico Airlines provides the most convenient process to book a flight & to change it as per your choice. But there are some essential points related to it, so here is the flight change policy of the airline that you can read:
- The airline allows you to make a flight change on the same day.
- However, the airline flight change policy helps you to choose a non-refundable flight.
- On the other hand, travellers can use the complementary changes to rebook the flight with a new route/date without any fee.
- Moreover, you can change a flight within 24 hours before the flight departs without any fee & get a refund.
- Now, if you have booked a domestic flight, you have to pay about $200 for the flight change & an international trip will cost $400 per head.
How to Change Aero Mexico Flight Tickets?
Have you ever been in a situation when you have planned a vacation and have to change the flight or cancel it? With Aeromexico Airlines, you don’t have to worry about anything. Aeromexico Change Flight Policy lets you make any amendments to your bookings. You can make any amendments to your bookings with just a few taps on your screen.
Steps to change flight bookings at Aeromexico:
Online Changes to the Flight
If you want to make any changes to your bookings online, be it the date, time, or flight, you will have to follow these steps:
- Visit the website of Aeromexico Airlines.
- Then, select the “My Trip” option available on the top left corner of the website.
- After that, enter your flight details, such as your last name and your E-ticket number or confirmation code.
- Then, select your flight and click on the “Change My Trip” option.
- Eventually, you will be headed to a page of instructions. Follow the instructions to make the amendments to your flight.
- Finally, the payment page will pop up on your screen where you will have to make the change payment and any difference in the fare of the changed flight.
Offline Changes to the Flight
Many passengers still prefer to make the changes in the old traditional ways. For that, you can try offline methods for making any change or cancel your flight. You can visit the kiosk office of Aeromexico Office and meet the executive of the ticket counter. You can also make a call on their 24×7 customer care number for help. You can tell them the changes you want to make in your flight, and they will do that for you. For Customer Care Assistance to make an amendment in your flight, call: 1 (800) 237-6639 or +1-860-370-4608.
Aeromexico Airlines Flight Change Fee
Aeromexico Airlines have a 24 hours change policy under which you can change your flight within 24 hours of the booking, and you won’t have to pay any fees for the changes made. But, for non-refundable tickets, there are set charges for making any change to your flight.
- For domestic flights, you will have to pay USD 200 if you make any changes to your bookings.
- For international flights, you will have to pay USD 400 if you make any change to your flight.
Aeromexico Name Change Policy : How to Change Name on Tickets?
While booking a trip with Aeromexico, if you have entered a wrong name, then you can easily make the corrections. However, you don’t have to worry as the airline provides an online & hassle-free process to change the name on your ticket:
- Visit the Aeromexico official website at https://aeromexico.com/en-gb
- Now, click on the manage booking option
- Here, enter the details like the flyer’s last name and the booking reference number.
- However, you can review the booking details & choose the one where you want to make the changes.
- Go to the name change option, fill in the correct name & click on the save changes option.
- You may need to pay the applicable charges.
- At last, you’ll receive a confirmation in the official email.
How much do you need to pay for the name change with Aeromexico?
If you want to know about the airline name change, then there are some points that you need to keep in mind. These things can make the whole name change process easier for travellers who wish to change their name:
- The first point refers to the airline name change fee depending on the time left before the flight boarding date.
- However, a specific period allows you to make a free name change, but if it gets over, you need to pay the change fee.
- Meanwhile, if you booked a domestic flight and are flying under the standard fare, then you need to pay between $30-50 to make the name change.
- On the other hand, while flying to the US & Canada, you don’t need to pay the charges.
How can I change my flight date to Aeromexico?
Sometimes, due to unavoidable circumstances the passengers need to postpone their trip & they need to change their flight date. But, there are majority of the travellers who don’t about the name change process:
- Log in to an official website of Aeromexico.
- Now, look for manage booking on the homepage.
- Here, enter the required details like the booking code & last name to run the process.
- Click on the icon & choose change flight option
- However, if there is a fee then make the payment.
- After the whole process gets completed, receive a flight date change confirmation on the official email.
Aeromexico Same Day Flight Change Policy
Aeromexico also lets you make any amendment to your flight on the same day of your flight departure. You can make any type of change to your flight till one hour before your flight takes off. After that, you would not be able to make any changes to your flight. However, Aeromexico has some conditions for making changes to your flight. They are:
- You can’t make any changes to your flight if you have already checked in to your flight via online or offline mode.
- If, after any change, there is a difference in the amount between your previous booking and your current booking, you will have to pay the difference.
- You can’t make any changes in the flights traveling for long-distance
- If you change your flight, then it should be of the same departure and destination. It should also have the same route as your previous flight.
Aeromexico Airlines Refund Policy
Aeromexico has a 24 hours Aeromexico change flight and refund policy if you need to cancel or make amendments to your bookings. According to this policy, if you cancel or make changes to your flight within 24 hours of making the reservation. Along with that, if there are at least seven days left for the flight to take off. In that case, the airlines will refund your booking payments in the original payment method.
The airlines will transfer your refunded amount to your account within 7-10 working days.