Spirit Airlines Reservations
Spirit Airlines Reservations | Spirit Telefono +1-800-819-4710
Booked Spirit Airlines for your next trip? Awesome! Get ready to enjoy the extensive range of amenities and facilities offered onboard. Moreover, it provides a true value of money for budget travelers; one can create their unique bundle of amenities based on their preferences. However, the basic feature of Spirit Airlines includes deluxe leather seating, enhanced legroom, and optimal hospitality.Spirit Airlines offers a wide range of the low budget flight deals, which you can avail by calling on Spirit Airlines phone number, irrespective of high or low travel season. Moreover, one can make Spirit Airlines reservations from anywhere and at any time just by contacting any of the booking representatives. The passengers can even customize their fare and pick the amenities that suit their travel preferences. Additionally, you can browse through the internet to find affordable flight tickets and save a lot on ticket bookings.
Seeking the best Spirit Airlines flight deals that suit your budget? Unable to find one? Fret not! Get in touch with the reservation expert by calling on the dedicated Spirit Airlines reservations phone number. The phone lines are open round the clock to deliver prompt service to the passengers in need.
Spirit Airlines Phone Number & Details
|Spirit Airlines Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Spirit Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Spirit Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Spirit Airlines Baggage Phone Number||1-877-888-5926|
|Spirit Airlines Español Teléfono||1-877-888-5926|
|Spirit Telefono USA||1-877-888-5926|
|Spirit Airlines Baggage Phone Number||1-877-888-5926|
|Spirit Vacations Phone Number||954-379-8866|
|Spirit Special Assistance Number||800-772-7117|
|Call Center Hours||24*7|
|Headquarters||Miramar, Florida, U.S.|
How to Book flight with Spirit Airlines Reservations
Passengers searching for ways to contact the Spirit Airlines reservations team can now contact them directly through phone. In order to bridge the gap between booking experts and customers, the airline has made available round the clock Spirit Airlines phone number, which can reach anytime as per the customer’s preferences.
Booking agents of the airline are highly skilled and trained, which makes them eligible to handle the concerns put forward by the customers. Each of them has a Positive attitude, complete knowledge, and ability to respond quickly. So, when it comes to making Spirit Airlines reservations as per your budget references, you can assuredly call on Spirit Airlines reservations phone number for professional help on booking your flight.
About the Spirit Airlines
History – Let’s take you through the bygone chapter of America’s most preferable and highly in demand ultra-low-cost carrier – Spirit Airlines (NK). The airline was founded back in the year 1964 as the “Clippert Trucking Company,” and it changed its name as Ground Air Transfer in the year 1974.
However, the airline service was established by Ned Homfeld in late 1983 under the name Charter One in Macomb County, Michigan. In the beginning, it pioneered in the airline industry as a charter tour operator, operating destinations like Atlantic City, the Bahamas, and Las Vegas.
The scheduled flight services began in the year 1990 when the airline started operating passenger flight from Rhode Island, Boston, and Providence to Atlantic City. Later after two years, the airline was renamed as Spirit Airlines (NK) on May 29, 1992.
Headquarters – Spirit Airlines has maintained its headquarters in Miramar-a city in Broward County, Florida. The entire corporate affairs and management initiatives are carried out from the airline’s head office.
CEO – Mr. Edward M. Christie -III, who is widely referred to as Ted Christie, is current Chief Executive Officer at Spirit Airlines since January 1, 2019. He also holds the title of President, since January 2018.
Employees – As of 2019 statistics, the Spirit Airline has the strength of 7,708 employees.
Present (2018– 19)
Today, Spirit Airlines is widely known as the most preferred Ultra-low-cost-carrier, providing customers or passengers with low, unbundled base fares with a wide range of optional services. Upon choosing Spirit Airlines, you get the freedom to choose only the options, you find essential, thus, saving on Spirit Airlines flight bookings.
The airline strives to deliver exactly the way customers want by primarily focusing on value for money and offering passengers great flying experience at low fares. Spirit Airlines let you save on Spirit Airlines reservations an average of 30% more than other airlines. Passengers would now be able to travel at the lowest fare possible and will have leeway to pay for things they need or want.
As of 2019 statistics, Spirit Airlines is the largest Ultra-Low-Cost Carrier that serves several destinations across the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Moreover, it is also the eighth largest commercial airline in North America. Currently, it flies to more than 44 destinations and operates over 185 daily departures from its hubs based in Atlanta, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston–Intercontinental, Las Vegas, and Orlando.
Important Facts about Spirit Airlines
- Upon joining Fare Club, passengers can enjoy cheapest flight fares along with reduced bag fees.
- Carry-ons baggage is chargeable
- Drinks and Snacks are chargeable
- There is no in-flight entertainment
- The fleet consists of modern and fuel-efficient aircraft
- Spirit Airlines has the largest ULCC network in the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Spirit Airlines operates on aircraft of Airbus Families.
Awards and Acknowledgements
- In 2019, Spirit Airlines has been awarded the title of “Value Airline of the Year” by Air Transport World.
- Spirit Airlines has won the nation’s best “On-time Airline’ title.
- Nominated as North America’s Leading Low-Cost Airline in 2019
Destination Served by Spirit Airlines
According to the 2018 reports and statistics, Spirit Airlines commences 400 scheduled passenger flights per day and flies to more than 70 destinations across Mexico, Latin America, South America, the United States, and the Caribbean from its operating bases including, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Atlantic City, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Las Vegas.
Along with scheduled services, the airline also operates seasonal services including Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos, Mexico ( spring and summer), Charleston, WV (spring and summer), and West Palm Beach, FL (Winter).
If you want to save on flight bookings and searching for cheap fares; then consider Spirit Airlines as your airline partner. Get in touch with the reservation expert to know more about the latest deals and offers. You just need to dial Spirit Airlines Telefono USA +1-800-819-4710 to get connected to the booking expert.
Operation Hubs of Spirit Airlines
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Top Destinations Served by Spirit Airlines
- Cancun (CUN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Lima (LIM)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Plattsburgh (PBG)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Panama City (PTY)
- Denver (DEN)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Kansas City (MKC)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Seattle (SEA)
Top Airports Served by Spirit Airlines
- Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
- Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport ( BWI)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Orlando International Airport. (MCO)
Popular International Routes Served by Spirit Airlines
- Cancun (CUN) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Cancun (CUN) to Chicago (ORD)
- San Jose (SJO) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Jose (SJO) to New York (LGA)
- Lima (LIM) to Minneapolis (MSP)
- Panama City (PTY) to Dallas (DFW)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by Spirit Airlines
- Detroit (DTW) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Detroit (DTW) to Orlando (MCO)
- New York (LGA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Atlantic City (ACY) to Orlando (MCO)
- Chicago (ORD) to Las Vegas (LAS)
- Newark (EWR) to Orlando (MCO)
New Routes Introduced/Announced by Spirit Airlines
The airline has started 14 new routes to/from Orlando along with non-stop services to Ft. Lauderdale, Philadelphia, Myrtle Beach, West Palm Beach, Detroit, Ft. Myers, West Palm Beach, Newark, Orlando, Baltimore, Tampa, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Atlanta, and Myrtle Beach.
Moreover, here is the list of upcoming routes that will be operated by Spirit Airlines.
June 20th, 2019
- Baltimore (BWI) to Charlotte (CLT)
- Burbank (BUR) to Las Vegas (LAS)
- Charlotte (CLT) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Charlotte (CLT) to Newark (EWR)
- Charlotte (CLT) to Orlando (MCO)
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Sacramento (SMF)
October 10th, 2019
- Nashville (BNA) to Baltimore (BWI)
- Nashville (BNA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
- Nashville (BNA) to Orlando (MCO)
- Nashville (BNA) to New Orleans (MSY)
November 14th, 2019
- Indianapolis (IND) to Fort Myers (RSW)
- Indianapolis (IND) to Tampa (TPA)
Passengers making up their mind to fly on these routes can inquire about the flights by speaking to the airline representative by calling on the dedicated Spirit Airlines reservations phone number +1-800-819-4710.
The airline has a fleet of 122 aircraft that include Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A320neo, and Airbus A321-200. However, more 56 aircraft are yet to be added, as they are still in orders. All the aircraft are the youngest and most fuel-efficient.
Spirit Airlines is known for offering the cheapest deal on Spirit Airlines reservations. Booking Spirit Airlines for your next trip would definitely save you more cash in comparison to other airlines, as you just need to pay for the options you choose – like baggage, refreshments, and seat. However, in other airlines, you have limited opportunities to customize your choices, as the amenities come in a bundled form.
The Passengers traveling with Spirit Airlines enjoy numerous benefits like cheap fares of Spirit Airlines tickets, hassle-free online reservation booking and check-in, reliable, timely service, clean, fuel-efficient air buses, friendly and caring crew members, deluxe leather seating and much more.
All the flights of Spirit Airlines are installed with economy class seating. Moreover, you can also enjoy other optional services, big front seats having wider seats with extra legroom, carry-on and checked baggage, assigned seats based on your preferences, travel insurance, onboard beverages, and snacks by paying nominal fees.
Additionally, the airline has announced to install WiFi on every plan so that you can have great experience onboard.
If you want to know about the in-flight amenities and facilities offered at the airport; then you can contact the customer representative via Spirit Airlines Español Teléfono +1-800-819-4710
Other Services offered by Spirit Airlines
The airline offers optional services that incur a nominal fee. With Spirit Airlines, the passengers would be able to enjoy facilities like wider seats with extra legroom, Assigned seats, Travel insurance, onboard beverages, and snacks, along with the option to book hotels, cars, vacation packages and cruises directly from the airline. To know more about these options, you can contact Airlines reservations expert by calling on Spirit Airlines reservations phone number.
The airline also provides passengers with a dedicated Spirit Airlines phone number to inquire about lost or damaged baggage. Moreover, the passengers of Spirit Airlines would now be able to check flight status online with the help of the confirmation number or PNR and do online check-in 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
Frequent Flyer Program
With Spirit airlines, enjoy extra privileges and benefits by joining its incredible loyalty program- FREE SPIRIT. Earn miles on your every purchase and redeem them to enjoy incredible awards.” The best part! There is no joining cost required, and it is the only air carrier to provide 2 miles for every $1 spent.
Spirit Airlines Baggage Allowance
Flying with Spirit Airlines and searching for the baggage allowance? If so, then you have clicked to the rightmost link to find the same. Before packing your bags, it is imperative to go through the Spirit Airlines Baggage Allowance first and then pack your bags accordingly to avoid further hiccups. Spirit Airlines has released a dedicated baggage policy for the customers. Read on to get updated with the baggage policy of the airline and bring items on-board accordingly.
Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy – Terms & Conditions
The baggage policy offered by the Spirit Airlines is extremely generous and allows the passengers to carry the maximum baggage on-board. Let’s find out the size and weight limit allowed by the Spirit Airlines here in a bit of detail.
Cabin Baggage Allowance
- The travelers are allowed to carry one cabin baggage and one personal item on-board. The maximum dimensions of the cabin baggage must not exceed 22 X 18 X 10 inches including the wheels and handles.
- The personal item must not cross the maximum dimensions of 18 X 14 X 8inches including handles and wheels.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- The maximum total dimensions must not exceed 62 linear inches (158cm), including wheels and handles.
- According to Spirit Airlines baggage allowance, the maximum weight of the checked baggage must not cross 40 pounds or 18.1 kg.
Over sized and Overweight Baggage Allowance
- The baggage items that exceed the maximum weight and dimensions are categorized as overweight and over sized baggage.
- Please note down the fact that the airline will not exceed more than 100 pounds and more than 80 linear inches in overall dimensions.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Only one paid checked baggage is allowed per person for all international destinations.
- Checked items must be purchased on the FCFS basis.
- Overweight baggage must not exceed 32kg for all international destinations (23 kg for the South America flights).
Baggage Policy of Spirit Airlines
All the passengers of Spirit Airlines (NK) are allowed to take one piece of personal item like laptop bags, small backpacks, and handbags. However, the dimension must be compatible with space under the seat.
Dimension – 18″ x 14″ x 8″ inches
In case, if the passengers are willing to take cabin baggage or check-in luggage; then they are required to pay a nominal service fee as applicable.
However, there are certain parameters in terms of the size and weight of the carry-on baggage and check-in baggage.
Carry –on – The passengers must make sure that their carry-on bag doesn’t exceed the maximum of 22 x 18 x10 inches (56 x 46 x 25 cm) including handles and wheels.
Check-in baggage – Passengers who are willing to check baggage must make sure that their each bag doesn’t weight more than 40lbs and exceed the size limit of 62 linear inches, including handles and wheels.
Please make a note, if the size and weight limit exceed the prescribed dimensions or weight would be considered as over sized/overweight and will incur additional charges as applicable. However, the baggage weighing more than 100lbs and 80 linear inches cannot be accepted to check-in.
For more information concerning the baggage policy and applicable fees, we suggest calling the airline agent for detailed information. The airline can be contacted through its dedicated Spirit Airlines reservations, which is reachable round the clock.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Plans change? Don’t worry as Spirit Airlines understands this fact and allows you to make flight cancellation with much ease and comfort. The airline has introduced a set of terms and conditions that are associated with the Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy. All passengers are advised to go through the same before initiating the flight cancellation procedure to avoid any further hiccups. Spirit Airlines offers multiple ways to cancel your flight tickets. Read on to know about the cancellation guidelines and then carry out the procedure accordingly.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation – Terms and Conditions
Those days are gone when canceling a flight ticket was a frustrating procedure as now is the time when you can initiate the same without indulging in much hassle. Knowing the ins and outs of the cancellation policy can not only save you time and effort but money as well. Here is the information that you need to know about the cancellation procedure.
- If the air ticket is canceled within 24 hours of the purchase, then you can get the full refund with no cancellation charges, provided that the flight ticket is booked at least seven days before the flight departure.
- According to the Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy, if the reservation is canceled after 24 hours of the booking or if the flight is booked less than seven days before the flight departure, then you will be charged the cancellation fee. The refunded amount will be credited to your card within a certain time limit.
- Please note down the fact that if the new fare is less than the actual airfare then you will be given the Future Travel Credit that can be used within 60 days to book for any travel. If the new flight ticket is of the higher airfare, then you will have to pay the difference for that.
Spirit Airlines Economy Class
Before making Spirit Airlines Reservations, it is imperative to know that this is the ultra-low-cost carrier and thus, it doesn’t offer different travel class options to the passengers. You can only make bookings in the Economy Class and can enjoy a limited number of in-flight services. However, note down the fact that you will have to pay for each and every service that you will select on-board as nothing is available for free in the Spirit Airlines flight. Some of the services are given here for the passengers’ sake of convenience.
- Snacks and Drinks are available on the flight but you will have to pay for the same either with the credit card or the debit card. The flyers must know that the airline will not sere any complimentary drink to them. To save money, you can also bring your own snacks and water bottle on-board only after clearing the security norms.
- When it comes to seats, the travelers will have two options to select i.e. Big Front Seats and Standard Economy Seats. Big Front Seats, as the name implies, are available with extra legroom and its dimensions are 36” pitch and 20” width. On the other hand, Standard Economy Seats come up with 28” pitch and 17.75” width.
- One important fact that you must know that it doesn’t offer in-flight Wi-Fi or any other onboard entertainment.
Spirit Airlines Fares
Spirit Airlines offer two fare options to the flyers i.e. Standard Fee and $9 Fare Club. let’s get to know about these fare options in a bit of detail.
- Standard Fee
Spirit Airlines is known for offering bundled fares which they generally called as the Bare Fare. It means that the airline just shows the basic ticketing charges while making Spirit Airlines Reservations and then gives the option to add services which they called Frill Control. This basic fare includes no extra facility like seat recline, on-board entertainment, etc.
- $9 Fare Club
If you want to have exclusive access, then this option might be perfect for you. In this option, you can enjoy discounted baggage fees and a lot more other options. This program comes at a price of $59.95 and is renewed annually. Note down the fact that its discounts are applicable to the eight persons of your itinerary.
Important Tips to Follow
If you are planning to take any or want to check-in bag; then we recommend paying for your bag at the time of flight bookings to save more on baggage fees.
- Check-in online to avoid last minute hassle
- Subscribe or download Spirit Airlines App to keep yourself updated with the best airfare sales, news, and info.
- Join $9 Fare Club to have access to exclusive travel deals and special bag prices.
Traveling With Pets on Spirit Airlines
In Spirit Airlines, pets are not allowed in the cargo area or as checked baggage. However, you can still take your pets with you as cabin/carry-on.
Make sure that you have a pet travel carrier that does not exceed 18″ L x 14″ W x 9″ H. Moreover, one pet carrier per customer is allowed. For detailed information, get in touch with the customer representative by dialing Spirit Airlines customer service number +1-800-819-4710.
Contact Spirit Airlines by Phone or Email
Spirit Sales and Service Phone Number
|United States ( 24*7 )||801-401-2222|
|Canada ( 24*7 )||801-401-2222|
|Puerto Rico( 24*7 )||801-401-2222|
|US Virgin Islands ( 24*7 )||801-401-2222|
|Assistance for the hearing impaired||For TTY/TTD dial 711|
|Spirit Airlines Vacations||954-698-0125|
|Central America ( Panama )||EST ( 8:00 am – 12:00 am ) : 50-783-67701
CST ( 7:00 am – 11:00 pm ) : 50-783-67701
|Caribbean ( Jamaica )||877-211-1546|
|South America ( Peru )||EST ( 8:00 am – 12:00 am) : 511-641-9131|
Spirit Sales Only Representatives
|Central America ( Guatemala ) Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm||502-2292-0828 / 502-2368-1695
( Xela City ) 77254500 / 5780 8259
Whatsapp: Zona 10 31864865
Whatsapp: Xela Pradera 31349123
|Central America ( El Salvador ) Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5pm||503-2534-8228|
|Central America ( Honduras ) Monday -Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (local time)||San Pedro Sula City : 504-2544-0300 / Whatsapp Only: 504-9452-0239
Tegucigalpa City : 504-2544-0300/ Whatsapp Only: 504-9472-8517
|Central America ( Nicaragua ) Monday – Friday 8:00 am-5:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am – 12:30 pm (local time)||505-227-81149|
|Central America ( Costa Rica ) Monday – Friday 8:00 am-6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00am – 12:00 pm (local time)||506-4032-9449|
Haiti: (French and Creole) Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm EST
|South America ( Colombia ) Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (Local time)||57 3009120761|
|South America ( Armenia )||57-6-7497244|
|South America ( Medellin )||57-4-4485158|
|South America ( Cartagena )||57-5-674-1359|
|South America ( Bogota )||57-1-249-0688|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my Spirit Airlines Flight Status?
To check the Spirit Airlines flight status, the flyers will have to:
- Browse the official website of the airlines.
- Go to the Flight Status Page available on the top of the home page.
- There, you will find two options – Check by Destination and Check by Flight Number.
- If you tick the checkbox that says check by destination, then add the departure city, arrival city, and the journey date to check the flight status.
- If you select Check by Flight Number, then enter your flight number and the journey date to get updated with the information.
Does Spirit Airlines offer vacations and deals?
Yes, of course. You can enjoy amazing deals and offers while making Spirit Airlines Reservations. Go to the Deals section available top of the home page and find out the available deals on the flight ticket.
Do I have to purchase a seat assignment?
If you are very particular about the seating; then you have to purchase a seat assignment and choose the seat of your choice. The fees applicable on seat assignment vary by routes and location in the aircraft. However, if seating doesn’t bother you much; then be relaxed, the airline will auto assign your seat at check-in for free.
Please make a note that the airline doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get to sit with your family and friends. In case, you need more details regarding seat assignment; then get in touch with airline agent via Spirit Airlines phone number.
How can I check in and get my boarding pass?
The airline has made online check-in free for the convenience of the passengers. The passengers would now be able to check-in through Spirit.com or airline app. Additionally, the passengers can print your boarding pass 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
However, there are some exceptional situations or criteria, where the guests are not eligible to check-in online. Here we have jotted down the list of guests who may not be able to do online check-in.
- Those Passengers, who are traveling with pets or emotional support or psychiatric service animals, are not eligible for online check-in.
- Group Travelers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Passengers with a lap infant
- Passengers with Military ID instead of a passport
- Passengers traveling to or from certain international destinations
- Non-U.S. citizens departing from international locations
- Passengers who purchased an extra seat or special items
In case of any help or assistance, you can directly call on the Spirit Airlines contact number.
How can I change or cancel my Spirit Airlines reservations?
Yes, you can make changes or cancel your reservation in case of the plan change. You are allowed to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the reservation without paying any additional cost. However, after 24 hours from booking, you might have to pay the charge for modification, as it would cost us time and resources. We suggest you call the airline representative through Spirit Airlines customer service number.
What food and drinks does Spirit offer on the plane?
Spirit Airlines provides a wide range of food and drinks onboard, including soft beverages, Alcoholic beverages, snacks, and much more. The food and snacks items can be purchased using a debit or credit card.
Please note that Spirit Airlines doesn’t provide complimentary beverage or snack service on any of its flight.
In case, you want to know more about the snacks, food, and beverages offered onboard; then you need to contact the airline representative via Spirit Airlines contact number.
How do I join the FREE SPIRIT frequent flier program?
The Frequent Flyer Program of the airline can be joined free of cost. You just need to fill the FREE SPIRIT membership form. For more information, try contacting the dedicated customer representative via Spirit Airlines phone number +1-800-819-4710
What are the benefits of the FREE SPIRIT frequent flier program?
FREE SPIRIT frequent flier program, which is also called loyalty program initiated by the airline for the benefits of its customers, is nothing but the best facility made available to the airline. When you join this impeccable program, you get yourself entitled to many additional privileges. Moreover, you earn miles on your every purchase and can redeem them to enjoy many exemplary travel awards like duty-free shopping, buying snacks onboard, enhanced baggage allowance, and much more.
Can my FREE SPIRIT miles expire?
Yes, the FREE SPIRIT miles expire. Any miles older than three months will expire. For further details, get in touch with the designated booking agents via Spirit Airlines customer service number.
Can I carry INSULIN on board?
Yes, you are allowed to carry insulin-on-board along with other assistive devices. The best part, it doesn’t incur any baggage charge, you can bring it free of cost.
How do I add wheelchair assistance to my reservation?
To avail this facility, you need to contact the Spirit Airlines reservations phone number and speak to the reservation representative regarding your special need of wheelchairs.
Please note, after adding wheelchair assistance to your existing reservation, make sure you also inform Spirit Airlines Crew at the airport.
Does Spirit allow children to travel alone?
Yes, Children can travel as Unaccompanied Minors alone on direct domestic flights. Please note that children are not permitted to travel on International flights, or domestic flights that include a scheduled change, or connecting flight. For detailed information, you can contact the airline directly through Spirit Airlines reservations number, which is reachable round the clock.
Can I travel with my portable dialysis machine?
Yes, Spirit Airlines allows the passengers with a special medical condition to carry a portable dialysis machine. No charge is applicable on the portable dialysis machine when carried by themselves or with other assistive devices, medications and/or medical supplies. For more details, get in touch with the help desk representative via Spirit Airlines customer service number.
Spirit Airline Review
Submit your review
With Spirit Airlines, I had the greatest experience ever. I booked my flight from Las Vegas to Miami through Spirit Airlines phone number. All the flights were very good, the counter was understaffed and also their Spirit Airlines customer service agent was very professional. They resolve my issues very easily. I would highly recommend traveling with Spirit Airlines.