Air Transat Reservation (TS)
Air Transat Reservation +1-888-530-0499
Are you looking for an airline that is loaded with innumerable facilities but offers flight tickets at an affordable rate? If yes, then make Air Transat Reservation now and enjoy your journey with ease. Based in Montreal, Air Transat is a Canadian airline that came into existence in 1986. This airline is termed as the country’s third-largest air carrier. It schedules its flights to more than 60 destinations across 25 countries. With a fleet of 43 modern aircraft, this airline is known to be one of the safest air carriers to fly with. It offers excellent in-flight amenities to the travelers and makes them feel like home in the air. So, what keeps you waiting? Get your bookings done on Air Transat now and fly to your favorite destination smoothly.
Steps to Make Air Transat Booking
Booking flight tickets with Air Transat is extremely easy, thanks to the advent of the internet and modern technology. Online flight booking is a convenient method to get your seats done on the flight. Gone are those days when you needed to arrive at the airport for booking an air ticket as now is the time when this can be easily done without leaving your comfort zone. To facilitate the travelers, we have mentioned the step by step guidelines to book your flight tickets. Don’t miss any of the steps to avoid further hustle.
- Launch the web browser of your choice and open the official website of Air Transat.
- On the homepage, travelers need to locate the ‘Flight’ tab that is available at the top left corner. Tap on the same and move to the next step.
- There, you will find three options to choose from – Round-Trip, One-Way, and Multi-Destination. If you wish to book flight tickets for both legs of the trip, then choose the first option, if only for one leg of the trip, the tap on the second one and if you wish to add stopovers, then go for the last option.
- Now, there is a time to enter the important information i.e. the Source city or airport and the Destination city or airport. If you are unable to make the choice, then find out the destinations on the airline’s search engine and choose the same accordingly.
- In this step, you will have to add the Departure and Arrival dates according to your trip itinerary. Be sure to enter the correct information as it will directly influence the final outcome of Air Transat Reservations.
- Add the total number of passengers including adults, infants, children etc, in the designated field.
- If you are lucky enough to have the promo code, then apply the same to save a few bucks; otherwise, drop this step and proceed next.
- Once you enter all information, hit the ‘Continue’ button to find out the available flight options. Choose the one that is suitable for your trip needs and fit your budget well.
- Get the payment done to confirm your bookings on Air Transat.
Air Transat Reservations Phone Number Details
|Air Transat Booking Number|
|Air Transat Baggage Helpline Number||+1-514-906-5379|
|Air Transat Cancellation Number||1-877-872-6728|
|Air Transat Reservations Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Parent company||Transat A.T. Inc.|
|Headquarters||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
Get to Know About Air Transat Baggage Policy Here
It is important to check out the airline’s baggage guide before packing your bags. Air Transat allows travelers to carry a decent amount of baggage on-board. Below are mentioned the important facts associated with the airline’s baggage policy. Let’s have a look.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
The passenger is allowed to carry one cabin baggage as well as one personal item in the flight cabin. The maximum dimensions of the cabin baggage must not exceed 51 X 40 X 23cm and the maximum size of the personal item must not be more than 33 X 43 X 16cm. The luggage must be light enough so that it can be easily stored in the overhead bin. For more information, you can connect with the Air Transat Customer Service at any instance of time.
Checked Baggage Allowance
When it comes to the checked baggage allowance, the flyers can carry the bag whose maximum weight must be up to 23kg for free; however, if you are traveling with the Eco Budget fare type, then you will be charged a certain amount of baggage fee. The maximum total size of the checked bag must not be more than 158cm or 62 linear inches.
Air Transat Advance Seat Selection Procedure
Enjoy your journey to the fullest by selecting your seat well in advance. The travelers can choose their seat up to 24 hours before the flight take-off. Seat selection can be easily done either at the time of flight check-in or by using Manage My Trip option. However, this is a paid facility and you will be charged according to your destination, fare type, and the seat you have selected. The range of the additional fee starts from $15 and goes up to $90. One thing should be noted before selecting your seat is that this is totally subject to the availability and the seat will be allocated to the traveler only if it is available on the aircraft. Therefore, you are advised not wait for the last-minute otherwise someone else could take your seat away, leaving you disappointed.
Air Transat Check-in Rules and Guidelines
Have you made Air Transat Reservation and are wondering how to get the boarding pass? If yes, then worry not as the airline offers multiple options with the help of which you can get the boarding pass. If you want to avoid the long queues at the airport, then opt for the online check-in facility or you can also go for the offline flight check-in facility at the airport. Let’s find out check-in guidelines here.
Online check-in starts 24 hours and continues up to 2 hours before the flight take-off. The travelers are advised to get them checked in for the flight within the deadline to avoid any hassle. However, this facility is not available to those travelers who are below the age of 18 or traveling in the group or having the paper tickets. You can also get the mobile app of Air Transat and get the check-in done in no time. For more details, you can connect with the Air Transat Customer Service at any time.
If you would like to use the conventional way or are unable to check-in through an app or website, then worry not and visit the airport on time to get your boarding pass with ease. Airport check-in time depends on the airport and thus, you are advised to arrive at the airport approx. 4 hours before the flight take-off to avoid any delay. Self-service kiosks are also available at some of the airports and generally open for check-in 8 hours before the flight scheduled departure.
Air Transat Airline FAQs
How do I connect with Air Transat Customer Service?
If you face any trouble while making flight booking or related to the airline services, then connect with Air Transat Reservations Phone Number at any instance of time and seek immediate help. The airline’s executives are available all the time to assist the travelers.
How to manage booking with Air Transat?
To manage Air Transat Booking,
- Visit the airline’s official website.
- Tap on the My Booking tab.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Confirmation Number and the Departure Date.
- Click to the Continue button and modify your booking as per your choice.
Does Air Transat offer a mobile app?
Yes, the airline offers The Air Transat App to facilitate the travelers. This app is available for both Android as well Apple-enabled devices and offers lots of features and tools throughout the trip. With the help of this, you can:
- Make Air Transat Reservation.
- Add in-flight services.
- Check your flight status.
- Get the necessary travel documents.
- Get notifications related to the trip.
Other Related Post Quick Links
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations