Asiana Airlines Reservation (OZ)
Asiana Airlines Reservation Number +1-888-530-0499
Have a relaxed and comfortable air journey with Asiana Airlines. The airline is one of the most popular and second-largest air carriers in South Korea. It provides scheduled passenger and cargo flight connectivity to 90 destinations, including important cities in Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Japan, and the People’s Republic of China. People can easily make Asiana Airlines Reservation from the official website of the airline or offline by contacting the reservations-desk of Asiana Airlines.
If you want to get your hands on the affordable flight deals and discounted fares, then visit through the official website of Asiana Airlines. The website features all the running deals and discounted fares offered by the airline.
If you are planning to book flight tickets to/from South Korea, Asiana Airlines Reservation can be the best choice you make. You can easily find flight connectivity to your desired destinations.
Why Book Flight tickets with Asiana Airlines?
When you are planning to travel somewhere from/to air connectivity, there are several reasons that you should choose Asiana Airlines. We have mentioned a few points due to which Asiana Airlines has become so popular among travelers.
- Make Asiana Airlines Reservation and get flight tickets at low fares, and reach your desired destination without making a huge impact on your pocket.
- Asiana provides flight connectivity to popular holiday destinations.
- The airline has a Comprehensive Network Connectivity.
- Have a hassle-free time with the airline because of all the customer-friendly policies.
Booking made Easy by Asiana Airlines Reservation
Depending on the convenience of the customers, Asiana offers multiple ways through which people can book their flight tickets. Book your tickets manually from the Asiana Airlines official site or mobile app, or contact the reservations-desk directly and make booking offline.
Moreover, there are situations when you might need to make changes to your Asiana Airlines Reservation. So, Asiana allows you to make desired changes in your booking without having any hassle time. Check out the process to manage the booked itineraries from the official website of Asiana Airlines.
Process of Manage Asiana Airlines Reservation
- Open the Asiana Airlines official website, i.e., www.flyasiana.com
- Now, you need to access your booking from the “Find My Trip” section available on the page.
- Click on the “Find My Trip” tab available on the page and provide the required details to open your itinerary.
- Enter Booking Number, Departure City, Arrival City, Boarding Date, and Last name in the required fields. Then click on the “Find My Trip” button available to access your Asiana Airlines Reservation.
Further, follow the on-page prompts to make the desired change in your itinerary. Please note that making any upgrade may require you to pay the applicable charges.
Asiana Airlines Phone Number Details :
|Asiana Customer Service Phone Number||1 (800) 227-4262|
|Asiana Reservations Number ( US )||+1-888-530-0499|
|Asiana Flight Booking Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Asiana Airlines Reservations||+1-888-530-0499|
|Asiana Customer Support Number||1 (800) 227-4262|
|Asiana Baggage Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Hubs||Gimpo International Airport
Incheon International Airport
Gimhae International Airport
|Focus cities||Jeju International Airport|
|Parent company||HDC Hyundai Development Company|
|Headquarters||Osoe-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul|
Asiana Airlines In-Flight Amenities
Being one of the most popular airlines in South Korea, Asiana provides flight services that are considered as one of the best in the sky. The onboard services offered to the passengers during the journey are designed while keeping the traveler’s comfort in mind. Please note that the in-flight amenities offered by Asiana may change as per the Asiana Airlines Reservation fare type and travel route of the patrons.
- Passengers traveling in the First Suite Class are offered an extra seat for their companion. These passengers are also provided with a personal mini-bar, so have fun.
- In-flight lighting, power supply system, seat control system, SMS, and satellite phone are some of the additional amenities offered in the cabin.
- Relish the classic combination of Western and Oriental cuisines, and don’t forget to savor the collections of the world’s best wines enough to satiate your taste buds.
There are many other amazing in-flight services offered by Asiana Airlines. Make Asiana Airlines Reservations and experience a blissful journey on Asiana flights. In case you are not sure about the services included in your flight fare, you can contact the airline and ask an airline representative.
Immediate Professional Assistance by Asiana Airlines
Get all your flight-related queries resolved in no time by contacting the customer services team of Asiana Airlines. Whether you need an expert’s help regarding Asiana Airlines Reservation or worried about check-in, the designated airline representatives will be happy to assist you. So, connect with the customer service team immediately whenever you face any flight-related issue. Check out the helpline number on the official website of Asiana Airlines.
Asiana Airlines Cancellation & Refund Guide Here
Stuck in an emergency and wish to cancel your flight booking? Well, in that case, you can easily opt for Asiana Airlines cancelling and refund guide and get your bookings terminated without any hassle. Asiana Airlines understands the travelers’ concern and thus, allows them to easily cancel their bookings without seeking any expert’s help. However, you are advised to go through the essential terms and conditions associated with it and then head towards this process accordingly.
- Cancelling and refund for Asiana Airlines Reservation depends on the fare type you have chosen while making your flight bookings.
- Some fares are refundable while others are non-refundable. However, no fare is fully refundable and you will be charged a cancellation fee in the case of refundable fares also.
- Travelers can request a refund for the flight ticket upto the expiry date of the air ticket. However, in the case of international tickets, you can request a refund up to 30 days after the expiration of the flight ticket.
- Refund for the flight ticket will be issued to the card holder’s account only.
- The refunded amount will be made available to you in the original form of payment only. If you have made payment through the credit card, then you will not cash in return.
What is Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy?
Before packing your stuff, it is mandatory to know about all terms and conditions associated with the airline’s baggage guide to enjoy a hassle-free journey.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
Travelers are allowed to bring one carry-on baggage in the Economy Class and two pieces of baggage in the Business Class. The maximum weight of each bag must not be more than 10kg. The maximum dimensions of the cabin luggage must not exceed 55 X 20 X 40cm. In addition to this, you can also bring one accessory like a handbag, laptop bag, coat, camera, briefcase, and any such item.
Checked Baggage Allowance
According to the Asiana Baggage Allowance, you can bring two pieces (for US Routes) of checked baggage in both Economy and Business Class; however, the weight restrictions are different for both classes. If you have made Asiana Airlines Reservation in the Economy Class, then you can carry both pieces of maximum weight of 23kg each and if you are flying in the Business Class, then you can carry both pieces of free baggage of the maximum weight of up to 32kg each. If you are traveling on the non-US Routes, then only one checked baggage is allowed to bring in the Economy Class. The maximum total dimensions of each bag must not be more than 158cm.
Excess Baggage Allowance
If you exceed the maximum baggage allowance, then you will be charged an excess baggage fee, depending on the number of pieces and the destination to which you are flying. However, the excess baggage size must not be more than 292cm. For the safety of the baggage handlers, the maximum weight of the baggage must be up to 32kg per bag.
Asiana Airlines FAQs
Q1. How to check Asiana Airlines Flight Status?
To check the Asiana Flight Status, you will have to:
- Visit the official website of Asiana Airlines.
- Tap on the Flight Status tab.
- There, you will find two options – Route and Flight Number.
- If you choose the first option, then you will have to enter Departure City, Arrival City, and journey date and if you choose the second option, then add the flight number and the journey date.
- Once you enter the information, tap on the ‘Search’ button to find out the exact location of your flight.
Q2. What is Asiana Airlines Frequent Flyer Program?
To facilitate the travelers, Asiana Airlines offers the frequent flyer program under the name of Asiana Club. It is totally based on Asiana Club Miles in which you can earn miles on every dollar spent. There are several status available i.e. Silver, Gold, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Platinum. Joining this program is free of cost and anyone can easily do the same.
Q3. How can I choose Seats with Extra Legroom Seats?
Travelers can choose a seat with extra legroom up to 48 hours before the flight take-off. These seats are available for additional cost and it depends on the destination to which you are flying. Seat selection can be done from the moment you have made Asiana Airlines Reservations until 48 hours before the flight take-off. It can be done either online or offline.
Q4. Does Asiana Airlines offer a mobile app?
Yes, Asiana Airlines offers easy-to-use mobile apps to the travelers so that they can enjoy ultimate traveling experience. This app is available for both Android and Apple devices and you can get the same for free.
Asiana Airlines International Phone Number:
Other Related Post Quick Links
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations