Air France Booking (AF)
Air France Booking (AF) | Book A Flight Deals
Tired of your boring routine and looking for a break from your mundane life? If so, then make Air France booking now and pamper yourself with the rejuvenating holiday. One of the leading air carriers in the world, Air France is bestowed with all essential amenities to make you feel like home in the air. This airline schedules its passenger and cargo services to more than 500 destinations in over 78 countries on different continents to facilitate the travelers worldwide. Came into existence in 1933, this air carrier operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Known to one of the safest airlines to fly with, Air France offers incredible hospitality and royal comfort to the travelers and ensures that they will reach their destination without any trouble.
How to Make Air France Booking Online?
Long gone are those days when flight booking used to be tough and challenging as now is the time when this can be easily done on the swipe of your fingertips. In today’s time, you don’t need any expert’s advice to get the bookings done. Just follow the step-by-step procedure and make Air France Reservations for your next vacation in less than no time.
- To initiate the booking process, travelers will have to visit the airline’s website on their favorite web browser.
- Tap on the Purchase a Ticket option available on the homepage and make a choice of your trip type i.e. Round Trip, One Way or multiple destinations. You are advised to go for the first option if you are looking for the cheap flight tickets; rest depends on your trip.
- In the next step, you will have to choose the departure airport and the arrival airport and move to the next step of the Air France Booking.
- Now is the time to enter the journey dates according to your itinerary. You will have to pick the dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Add the total number of passengers that would be included in your trip and ensure to add the correct information.
- Here, you will have to pick the travel class and fare of your desire and that fits your budget well.
- Tap on the Search button and to find out the available flight options available on the entered route.
- You can easily pick up your favorite option and get the payment done to confirm the final Air France Booking.
How to Connect with Air France Customer Service?
Facing trouble? Worry not as Air France offers a well-dedicated customer support team that are all set to handle your doubts. Customer support is the backbone of any organization and keeping this fact in mind, Air France has kept their support team strong. The airline’s executives are experienced and thus, they know how to tackle travelers’ issues with much ease. They are available round the clock to assist the flyers and, therefore, you can call them at any time to seek help. There are various reasons for which you need to connect with the airline’s support team. Some of the possible reasons are mentioned here:
- Flight Booking
Air France allows you to make flight booking online in no time. All you have to do is browse the official website of the airline, follow the step by step procedure and get your flight tickets done. However, this is a technical process and you can face some kind of technical error while booking your air tickets. In that case, you can easily connect with the airline’s customer service and seek their guidance to book your flight tickets. They will either assist you throughout the booking process or else they can make Air France booking according to the information provided by you.
- To check the Flight Status
The next reason for which you might have to call the airline’s executive is to check the exact location of your flight. Those days are gone when you have to arrive at the airport too early and wait for the flight to come as now is the time when you can find the live location of your flight. It will surely save your time and effort. Now, if you are unable to check the flight status online, then connect with the airline’s support team at any time and get to know about the flight status in no time.
- To know about the flight deal and offer
Airline’s executive can also help you in finding the deals and offers to minimize the travel expenses. Usually , deals are displayed on the official website of the airline and you can easily grab the same; however, sometimes the airline offers the hidden discounts for which you need to connect with the airline’s representative.
- To file the complaint for the lost baggage
The chances are very low that you get stuck in this unfortunate situation but still, if this happens, then there is no need to worry as the airline offers lost and found facilities to the travelers with the help of which they can easily file the complaint for their lost baggage and get the unique file reference number. For more details about the same, you can call the airline’s official numbers and get to know about the exact location of your baggage. Make Air France flight tickets booking to your favorite destination now and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
In-Flight Amenities of Air France
Air France is equipped with innumerable in-flight amenities that will surely make you feel like home in the air. These amenities are introduced to make your journey smooth and memorable. Before getting your tickets done, it is important to know about the in-flight amenities to enjoy an ultimate experience in the flight.
Want to enjoy every single moment in the sky without getting bored? If yes, then enjoy in-flight entertainment offered by Air France Airlines and reach your destination amidst comfort. Resting comfortably in your seat, you can easily select your favorite entertainment option according to your taste. From movies to TV shows, to web series to music videos to games, Air France in-flight entertainment system offers everything to make your journey seamless.
Connect with Wi-Fi on-board and stay in touch with your loved ones in the air. On Air France flight, you will get three Wi-Fi pass options, namely – The Free Message Pass, the Surf Pass, and The Stream Pass. Travelers can select the option according to their needs. This Wi-Fi can be easily connected with your mobile, laptop or tablet without any hassle.
If you have the urge to tempt your taste buds in the air, then make Air France Booking now and savor delectable food. Here, you will get to enjoy mouth-watering French cuisines that are prepared with the seasonal ingredients to give them the authentic flavor. Air France boasts a team of world-famous chefs who will prepare everything according to the choice of the travelers.
Where does Air France Fly?
As one of the leading Airline companies in the world, Air France offers a wide range of travel services to its global consumers. Since its inception, Air France has offered its services to more than 36 destinations in France and up to 175 destinations in around 78 countries. So, if you want to know, where does Air France fly? then here are the destinations for which you can make an Air France booking:
Take a glance,
Toulouse, Rodez, Toulon, Pau and 32 more.
Berlin, Frankfurt, Hanover and more.
Athens, Rhodes, Corfou and more.
Bari, Milan, Catania and more.
Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Dublin and Cork.
Copenhagen and Billund.
Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Recife and more.
Brussels and Antwerp.
Oran and Algiers.
Vienna, Linz, Graz and Innsbruck.
Riyadh, Dhahran, Dammam and Dhahran.
Madrid, Barcelona and many more.
Air France Phone Number Details
|Air France Reservation||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Booking Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Reservations Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Teléfono USA||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Customer Service Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Air France Technical Support Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Baggage Helpline Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Cancellation Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Hubs||Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport|
|Subsidiaries||HOP!, Joon, Transavia France|
|Parent company||Air France–KLM|
|Headquarters||Roissypôle, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France, France|
What is Air France Cancellation and Refund Policy?
Change in plans? Worry not as Air France allows you to make easy cancellation of the flight ticket without looking for the expert’s guidance. However, there are certain terms and conditions that you need to follow before terminating your booking.
- Your ticket cancellation depends on the fare type you have selected while making a booking. You can cancel your flight ticket only and only if it is refundable; otherwise, you will not be allowed to cancel. All fare terms and conditions are clearly mentioned on the ticket that you have purchased.
- To cancel your flight, travelers can easily go to the Manage My Trip tab and pick up the trip that you want to terminate.
- You will only get a refund if you purchase your refundable ticket at least 2 days before the flight take-off.
- The airline might take up to 7 to 20 business days to process your refund after you made the refund request.
Reference URL : https://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local/customer/webform.do?webformId=assistance-remboursement
What is Air France Check-in Policy?
Getting the boarding pass is an integral part of the journey if you want to board the flight without any trouble. The airline offers multiple ways to check-in for your flight like the web check-in, airport check-in, and kiosk check-in. Let’s get to know about these methods in a bit of detail so that you can opt for the one that fits you the best.
Web Check-in It is the easiest way to get the flight boarding pass without even leaving your comfort zone. This facility is available to all passengers except those who are flying with pets or getting any pre-order assistance from the airline. Web check-in can be easily done 30 hours before the flight departure.
Airport Check-in Those travelers who either do not know how to check-in online or unable to check-in online can easily visit the airport to get their boarding pass easily. They can either go for the kiosk machine or visit the airport counter to get the check-in done. These kiosk machines are available 24 X 7 and you can enter the passport information to print your boarding pass. Get your Air France Booking now and travel to your destination easily.
What is Air France Airlines Baggage Policy?
Learn about the Air France Baggage Guide here before packing your items and make bookings accordingly.
Hand Baggage Allowance The amount of hand baggage you can carry depends on the traveling class in which you are flying. You can bring one cabin baggage and one accessory if you have made reservations in the Economy Class and can carry 2 hand baggage and one personal item if you are traveling in the Premium Economy and Business Class. The maximum weight of the hand baggage and accessory must not exceed 12kg for the Economy Class and 18kg for the Premium Economy and Business Class.
Checked Baggage Allowance The checked baggage totally depends on the cabin class in which you will be going to fly. No checked baggage is permitted in the Economy Class (Light Fare) and you will have to purchase the same.
How to Make Advance Seat Selection on Air France Flight?
Where do you like to sit? Window or Aisle? No matter whatever your choice is, Air France has it all to make your journey interesting. It is important to learn about the important facts about advance seat selection before using this facility.
- Travelers will be allowed to select their seat before boarding the flight either by using the Manage Booking option, at the time of flight check-in or by visiting the airport counter. However, this is subject to availability and you will get seats only if they are available in the cabin.
- The airline offers standard seat service so that the travelers can choose the option of their choice. It is available in the Economy Class of all Air France flights except Metropolitan France.
- You will be charged with an extra cost for advance seat selection if you make the choice at the time of flight check-in that starts 30 hours before the flight take-off. However, for all other options, you will have to pay the extra charges that depend on the destination, selected fare type and your journey dates.
- Payment can be done by using your miles or Blue Credits.
- There are multiple seat options available like Seat with extra legroom, emergency exit seat, Duo seat in a row of two, seat in the first row of the aircraft and many more to count. Make Air France booking now and enjoy your journey with ease.
What is Air France Unaccompanied Minor Guide?
Is your child traveling alone? If yes, then there is no need to worry and make bookings with Air France for your unaccompanied minor and ensure their safety. However, there are certain important guidelines to know before getting your bookings done for an unaccompanied minor.
- Children between 5 and 14 years will be considered an unaccompanied minor on Air France flight.
- The cabin crew will take special care of an unaccompanied minor and will hand over the child to the designated member of the family.
- Booking of unaccompanied minors will be done only by calling the airline’s executive.
- Also, there are a limited number of unaccompanied minors allowed in the flight and thus, make your bookings in advance.
What is Air France Airlines Pet Policy?
Want to bring your pets on-board and need advice for the same? Here is mentioned every single term and condition associated with the Air France pet policy and enjoy your journey. It is important to go through these guidelines before making flight bookings to avoid any hustle.
- Pets can be transported either in the flight cabin or hold, depending on the size and weight of the pet and its container.
- You will have to connect with the airline’s customer service to make Air France Reservation for your furry friend. Check whether the space is available or not and make bookings accordingly.
- The least number of animal carriers are allowed to bring on the flight and, therefore, you are advised to make booking as soon as you can.
- Additional money will be charged for carrying pets on-board and it depends on the destination to which you are flying to.
- There are certain animals that are not allowed to bring in the flight cabin such as Staffordshire Terrier American Staffordshire Terriers, Tosas, and a lot more. These animals are termed as attack dogs and thus, not allowed in the cabin.
What is Air France Infant & Children Policy?
Did you recently make an Air France flight tickets, and you are looking to travel with infants? Then you need to know about some of the essential points related to the Air France Infant and Children policy:
Have a look,
- If you have children whose age is below two years, they can travel on an adult’s lap.
- Before traveling with infants, the passenger should inform the officials of Air France.
- You can buy a seat for your infant and place a car seat as per the official regulations.
- One adult can take only one infant in his/her lap. If any adult is traveling with more than one infant on Air France, then the adult needs to purchase flight tickets to get more seats for each additional infant.
- If you are traveling domestically (within France), you don’t need to pay any charges for the infants whose age is within two years.
For more details, you can contact the customer service representative of Air France whenever you want.
Join Air France Frequent Flyer Program
Are you a frequent flyer and wish to take the advantage of the same? If yes, then join the Air France frequent flyer program and get your flight tickets done at an economical price. Air France offers the specially designed frequent flyer program under the name of Discover Flying Blue to ease the travelers. With the help of this program, you can earn miles every time you book flight tickets with Air France. These miles can be used either at the time of the air ticket booking or to purchase the extra comforts while flying in the air. In addition to this, travelers can also enjoy other perks as well such as they can get Experience Points (XP) and a lot more. So, what keeps you stopping now? Be the member of Discover Flying Blue today and make your journey more pleasurable. Before opting for this program, let’s get to know about the same in a bit more detail. Four levels are available in this frequent flyer program, namely – Explorer, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Travelers can opt for the level according to their travel requirements as well as their budget. One must know the fact that different benefits are available at different levels and thus, make a choice accordingly. Make Air France Booking now and fly to your favorite location while enjoying innumerable benefits.
If you are an explorer, then:
- You can earn 4 miles on every Euro spent
- Get up to 10% discount on the seat selection
- Save up to 10 Euro on the first additional baggage item
- If you gain 100 XP, then you can become the Silver member.
If you are a Silver member, then:
- You can earn 6 miles on every Euro spent
- Enjoy 50% discount on the seat selection
- Select the standard seat for free
- Get the facility of priority check-in
- Bring the additional baggage
- Enjoy early baggage drop-off
If you are a Gold Member, then
- Earn 7 miles on every Euro spent
- Bring the additional baggage for free of cost
- Enjoy 50% off on the seat selection
- Enjoy priority access at the airport
- You can also get the lounge access on all airports
If you are a Platinum Member, then
- Being the platinum member, you are eligible to earn 8 miles on every Euro spent.
- Take the additional baggage item in the sky free of cost
- Also, you can select any of the preferred seat options without any charge.
- Connect with the Platinum service line whenever you want to troubleshoot your queries
Destination Served by Air France
Air France flies to over 195 destinations in 91 countries across the planet. Currently, it carries over 98.7 million passengers annually and operates over 1500 daily flights from its hubs. If you wish to consider Air France reservations for your upcoming trip; then start checking the airfares based on your itinerary and other travel preferences. In order to score the best flight deal, you can also contact the expert travel advisers of the airline through chat, email or by calling directly on Air France customer service number.
Top Destinations Served by Air France (AF)
- Vienna (VIE)
- Prague (PRG)
- London (LON)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
Top Airports Served by Air France (AF)
- Charles De Gaulle Airport(CDG)
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by Air France (AF)
- Paris (CDG) to Lyon (GNB)
- Paris (CDG) to Ajaccio (AJA)
- Paris (CDG) to Le Mans (ZLN)
- Paris (CDG) to Caen (CFR)
- Paris (CDG) to Toulouse (TLS)
- Paris (CDG) to Nice (NCE)
Popular International Routes Served by Air France (AF)
- Istanbul (IST) to Paris (CDG)
- Dubai (DXB) to Paris (CDG)
- Moscow (SVO) to Paris (CDG)
- Doha (DOH) to Paris (CDG)
- Munich (MUC) to Paris (CDG)
- Madrid (MAD) to New York (JFK)
- Paris (CDG) to Houston (IAH)
- Paris (CDG) to Washington (IAD)
- Paris (CDG)to Atlanta (ATL)
- Paris (CDG) to Seattle (SEA)
It has a fleet of more than 206 aircraft that include Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, Boeing 727, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Air France Class Offering
Air France is known for its unique in flight experience. If you are traveling on Air France, read the blog to learn more about its seat classification. Air France class offering is a State-of-the-art flying experience. If you wish to know more about the airline’s in flight experience, then read along.
Let’s know all the available classes on Air France!
Air France is known for its variety of classes that it offers to passengers to fly according to their preferences. Mainly it provides 4 class types ranging as:
- Economy Class
- Premium Economy Class
- Business Class
- La Premiere Class
The seats come with 79 cm legroom space for that extra needed stretch. The space is comfortable for an average-sized human to enjoy their flight. The Economy seats are Air France come with a large tray and 11.7-inch widescreen for the passengers to binge-watch their favorite movie or series by connecting with the in-flight WiFi. The seats are made up of ergonomic foam that has a 118-degree angle to lean back.
Premium Economy Class
They are seats with 20% more extension and legroom space for more comfort. You get to enjoy WiFi and a 13.3-inch widescreen to binge-watch any movie. Sleep in the airline’s comfortable blanket and pillow, which guarantees they are red feather made pillow and blanket set exclusive for the Air France Passengers.
Indulge in the luxurious French experience by traveling on Air France’s business class. They are equipped with 10.4 inches touch screens for binge-watching. An individual phone, power ports, reading light, and many more are available onboard the business class of Air France. The seats can be reclined to lie flat and sleep like a baby in the clouds.
La Premiere Class
Now experience a real luxury by traveling on Air France’s La Premiere class. Enjoy your privacy with the privacy divider and also let the staff know with an auto message with a reading light. Utilize the benefits of noise cancellation earphones and oh so soft bedding! It comes with a personalized duvet, cushion, sleepwear, sleepers, and enjoy the feast prepared by Chef Guy Martin. So get the most out of the Air France Class offering and have the best flying experience.
Upgrade your Ticket to Premium Economy on Air France
In 2019, Air France upgraded its economy and premium economy cabins across the Airline’s 15 Airbus A330 aircraft. The Airline has amended a few changes in the economy and premium economy cabins like in-flight entertainment system (IFE) and color scheme of bold red and cool pastels. The Airline is now considering introducing new changes to its economy premium cabins like more comfortable and soft seating.
Premium Economy Cabin
Customers with Air France Booking can enjoy additional legroom and new touchscreen seat-back screens. The premium economy now offers 40% extra space than economy cabins, large and relaxing seats, and multiple-storage space. The seats recline in its area, ensuring comfort and space for the passenger behind as well. To ensure passengers’ convenience, the headrest, leg-rest, and foot-rest automatically adapt to the passenger’s body’s contour. Besides, the cabin includes noise-canceling headsets, adjustable reading lamps, a PC outlet, and a USB port. Along with the aesthetic look, the passengers are welcomed with wet towels to relax, a comfort kit upgraded every six months, and a bottle of water.
Upgrade your Seat to Premium Economy Online
The upgrade can only be possible for certain long-haul flights provided by Air France. The customer eligible for an upgrade will receive a mail regarding the upgrade policy and limitations. Customers who are interested in getting the updates can follow the instructions given below:-
- Once the customers receive the mail regarding the update, they can visit the official website and scroll down for the ‘Modify Your Booking’ section.
- Passengers can upgrade 30 hours before departure.
- Select the upgrade option and pay online via credit card.
- Once the upgrade is done, the passenger receives a mail confirming the update of the seat.
Rules and regulations
There are few limited seats available for an upgrade depending on
- The availability of seats in the cabin requested.
- The web check-in opens 30 hours before the flight’s departure when the update can be executed.
- Customers who upgrade the seat receive the same baggage allowance as offered before the upgrade.
- Once the customer gets a confirmation mail regarding the upgrade, the offer will be non-modifiable and non-exchangeable.
Possibility of Reimbursement
There is a possibility of reimbursement only if:-
- The flight for which the upgrade was done got canceled, or
- Air France was not able to offer an upgrade due to its limitations.
How do I Get in Touch with Air France?
If you want to contact Air France, then you can do it in many ways. Whether you have queries, complaints or else, you can connect with Air France 365 day and 24/7 whenever you want. Here are the ways that you should follow:
- The easiest way to contact Air France is through the customer service phone number. You only need to find the phone number and follow the guideline to connect with the executive of Air France.
- You can also use social media platforms like Twitter to contact the officials of Air France. You can directly message Air France and the social media team will soon revert you with greetings.
- You can visit the official website of Air France and click on the live chat feature to contact the Air France representative.
- You can also send an email to Air France about your queries or complaints. You will soon receive mail from Air France that includes the answers or solutions.
Air France Manage Booking
Air France is a high-end airline company globally popular for its top-notch airline services and facilities at an affordable price range. As a passenger-centric airline company, Air France always takes care of its passengers. By taking the airline service from Air France, you are eligible to manage and check your Air France Reservation whenever you want. So, if you want to know the process of Air France Manage booking then here are the fact that you should know:
Have a look,
- If you want to use the “Manage Booking” feature of Air France through its website, then you need to first open its official website on your laptop or mobile phone. After that, you need to log into your account. After that, you need to click on the “Manage Booking” option. You have to type your booking number and last name to get access to your desired Air France booking. Now, you can make your preferred changes or modifications to your flight ticket. The changes or modifications can only be possible with the help of the “Manage Booking” feature.
Advantages of using Air France Manage Booking:
- If you are using the “Manage Booking” feature of Air France, then you will be able to book seats in advance along with an extra baggage allowance.
- With the help of this feature, you can use the “Time to Think” option that allows you to book the flight ticket now and pay later.
- With this feature, you can also update your contact number and email address.
- The Manage Booking feature of Air France will allow you to book desired seats and meals.
- If you find any errors on your Air France flight ticket, you can instantly correct it like the passenger’s name, time, travel class, and date.
- With the “Manage Booking” feature, you can apply for cancellation and refund.
- Online check-in facilities are also available in this feature.
Air France Reservation Contact Number List
|Country||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Air France United States||800-210-6508||[email protected]|
|Air France United Kingdom||0871-22-66-737||[email protected]|
|Air France Switzerland||(french speaker) 022-827-8775
(german speaker) 044-439-18-16
|Air France Sweden||46-08-51-99-23-92||[email protected]|
|Air France Spain||901-901-100||[email protected]|
|Air France Reservation||+1-860-590-8822||[email protected]|
|Air France Portugal||707-200-913||[email protected]|
|Air France Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822||[email protected]|
|Air France Norway||23-50-03-02||[email protected]|
|Air France Netherlands||020-654-5620||[email protected]|
|Air France Mexico||01-800-123-33-40||[email protected]|
|Air France Mainland France & Overseas Dependencies||33 (0)9-69-36-72-77||[email protected].|
|Air France Luxembourg||27-30-20-15||[email protected]|
|Air France Italy||848-800-722||[email protected]|
|Air France Ireland||01-605-0389||[email protected]|
|Air France India||1800-180-00-66 (numéro vert) / (0)124-2723151||[email protected]|
|Air France Germany||0180-605-49-11||[email protected]|
|Air France Finland||0200-847-30||[email protected]|
|Air France Denmark||82-33-28-58||[email protected]|
|Air France Contact Number||tel:+1-(855) 915-0329||[email protected]|
|Air France Canada||888-572-7447 / 888-5SAPHIR||[email protected]|
|Air France Belgium||(french speaker) 070-300-022
(dutch speaker) 070-300-023
|Air France Austria||01-36027-72681||[email protected]|
Air France FAQs
Q1. Will Air France allow pets on-board?
According to the Air France pet policy:
- The maximum weight of the pet and container must not be more than 75kg.
- Snub-nosed dogs are not allowed in the Air France flight like Bulldog, Boston Terrier, Pug, and a lot more.
- The pets must be vaccinated before flying on the flight.
- You will have to pay the extra charges to bring your pets on-board. That extra fee depends on the destination to which you are traveling.
- Your pet must be able to stand inside the container throughout the journey.
- Only a limited number of pets are allowed to bring onboard, thus you are advised to make Air France Reservations for your pet as early as you can.
Q2. Does Air France offer an app?
Yes, of course. Air France offers an easy to use mobile app to the travelers so that they can enjoy ultimate travel experience on the swipe of your fingertips. This app is available for free and you can easily get the same without spending even a single penny. This app can be simply used to make the flight booking, checking the flight status, grabbing the flight deals, connecting with the airline’s executive, downloading the boarding pass, and a lot more.
Q3. How can I select a seat on an Air France flight?
To select your favorite seat on the Air France flight:
- You need to check the eligibility first to see whether you can select your preferred seat or not.
- Seat selection can be done either at the time of flight booking or at the time of flight check-in.
- This is a paid facility and you will have to pay the additional fee for the same. Also, it is subject to the availability and you can get the seat only and only if it is available.
- You can pick your favorite seat by retrieving your booking. Just enter the required information, get your trip itinerary, and choose your favorite seat.
- If you are a frequent flyer member, then you can either get a discount or get the chance to select your favorite seat for free.
Q4. How to Check Air France Flight status & Schedule?
It is important to know about the flight status and schedule in advance to save your time and effort. There are multiple ways to get the boarding pass for your flight like you can get the same from the official website or through the mobile app.
Let’s get to know about the step-by-step procedure here.
- Go to the official website of the airline on the web browser of your choice.
- Tap on the ‘Information’ tab in the menu bar.
- Hit the Flights Status option and a new page will open on the screen. You can check the flight status either by entering flight number or by using your route information.
- Once you add the details, click on the Search Flights button and get up-to-the-minute information about the flight status and schedule of your upcoming flight.
Not able to access the website or don’t know how to check the flight status online? Connect with the Air France Customer Service agent and get updated with the exact flight location. Keep the fact in mind that flight status is available 180 days in the past and 365 days in the future.
Q5. Does Air France offer deals and offers on the flight tickets?
Yes, of course. Air France is one of the leading air carriers in the world to fly with and thus it always values its customers and offers them amazing deals and exclusive offers. This will help them in reducing their travel expenses to a great extent. These deals and offers are available for a short time and you have to grab the same as early as you can. Travelers can sign up with the airline’s newsletter for knowing about the personalized offers, travel ideas, and information about the newly-launched products and services. Air France also offers packages to facilitate the travelers and makes their trip budget-friendly.
Q6. How to Connect With Air France Customer Service?
To connect with Air France customer service Number, you can go to the Contact us page on the airline’s official site and get in touch with the airline’s service agent to seek instant help. The airline’s customer service experts are available all the time to help the travelers and you can call anytime, anywhere. You can also connect with the airline’s customer support agent on Air France social media handles.
Q7. What fare types are available to select on Air France flight?
Air France offers six fare type options to choose from. These are – Lowest Available Fare, Economy, Economy Flexible, Economy Fully Flexible, Business Class Flexible, and Business Class Fully Flexible. All fare types come with their own advantages and thus learn about them first and make Air France Booking accordingly. If you are flying on the Intercontinental flights, then two more fare types are available – Premium Economy and Premium Economy Fully Flexible.
Q8. Is Wi-Fi available on Air France Flight?
Yes, sure. Air France is dotted with all essential facilities to make the travelers’ journey interesting and hassle-free. It offers a strong Wi-Fi connection so that you can carry-on your chats in the air that you have started on the ground. Also, you can browse your favorite websites on the internet, send texts and messages to your friends, scroll the social media feed, and drop important mails to your colleagues.
All you need to do is:
- Turn on the Airplane mode on your phone.
- Connect with the AirFranceConnect network.
- Open the portal at connect.airfrance.com and stay in touch with your near and dear ones in the air.
Q9. What amenities are available in the Business Class of Air France Flight?
If you make Air France Booking in the Business Class, then you’ll be eligible to enjoy the following benefits:
- It offers lounge access at the airports so that travelers can indulge in the lavish experience even before boarding the flight.
- When it comes to the Business Class cabin, one can enjoy the utmost luxury and high-end facilities here. With an anti-allergy feather pillow, amenity kit, earplugs, sleeping mask, show bag, and ample legroom, travelers can enjoy high standards of attentive service on board.
Q10. How can I book the flight tickets for Air France?
If you are looking to make Air France booking, then there are two most recommended and preferred methods that you can use:
- Via its official website
The official website of Air France is considered one of the best ways to book its flight tickets. To initiate the ticket booking procedure, you need to log into your account and search for your dream destination. Once you find the ideal match, you need to select it and fill in all the required details. Lastly, to complete the process, complete the payment, and you are good to go.
- Via its customer service
The customer service of Air France is one of the most preferred ways to book its flight ticket. To start the reservation process, you need to dial its customer service phone number and then tap on the ideal key to connect with the executive. Next, you need to address your dream destination and provide all other important details to book the flight tickets. Pay for your ticket to confirm your booking.
Q11. How can I cancel my Air France Reservation?
Just like booking, you can easily cancel your Air France Reservation. To cancel your Air France flight tickets, you can use its official website or contact its customer service representative. Here are the methods that you need to follow:
Have a look,
- You can cancel your Air France flight ticket through its official website by logging into your account. After that, you need to click the “My Bookings” option and then type your Air France booking number and last name to find your reservation. Once you find your reservation, you need to tap on it and scroll down. Here, you will find the “Cancel‘ option. Click it, and you are good to go.
- You can also speak with the customer service representative of Air France to cancel your flight ticket. You have to provide your booking number and last name to start the cancellation procedure.
You should check out the Air France cancellation policy to avoid unwanted cancellation fees.
Q12. I need to get my refund. What should I do?
To get your refund for your canceled Air France booking, you need to visit your official website and then sign in to your account, click on the “My Bookings” option and find your recent canceled flight ticket. As soon as you find your canceled ticket, you need to click on it and go down to the bottom, where you find the “Refund” button. Click it and do the needful steps to request a refund. You can also ask for help from its customer service to raise a request for a refund.
To get better insights, you need to read the Air France refund policy.
Q13. When will I receive my refund from Air France?
If you have already applied for a refund from Air France, then you need to wait for at least seven working days since the day you have applied for the refund. But if you have purchased the ticket through cheque or cash, then the refund will take up to 20 days.
Q14. What should I do if I receive damaged baggage from Air France?
Suppose you have received damaged baggage from Air France. In that case, you should immediately contact its customer service representative, or if you are still at the airport, then you need to contact the airport officials quickly. You need to file a report mentioning all the damage you find on your baggage and appeal for compensation from Air France. Once the experts of Air France verify your request, then you will receive your compensation.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- British Airways Business Class
- How do I talk to a person at Allegiant Air
- United Airlines Vacations
- How to I Contact Air France Customer Service
Other Related Airlines Links
Air France Business Class Review
- See More Air France Official Site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France
- See More on Air France Twitter Profile
- See More on Air France Facebook Profile
- See More on Air France Instagram Profile
Submit your review
One thing that I love most about Air France Airlines is its punctuality. I have been traveling with the airline for the past two years for now and my flight never got delayed. I am very punctual and I don’t like to wait unnecessarily at the airport. This airline never ceases to impress me, sometimes with newly introduced facilities and sometimes with incredible customer support. That’s why I always prefer to travel with this airline and I recommend it to others also. Make bookings with Air France and reach your destination on time.
I am a frequent flyer with Air France. They have incredible services when it comes to onboard facilities. The menu available onboard have an array of decent cuisines listed, and the in-flight entertainment is also good. I mostly travel in business class, but this time, I choose to travel in economy class; there is a lot of difference between them. The dining menu, comfort, selection of movies, and shows are quite ordinary for economy class. What I like about Air France is that they never disappoint me. However, I feel they have to still work on their Kiosks facility available at the airport. Otherwise, I would like to rate them 4 out of 5.