Korean Airlines Booking (KE)
Korean Airlines Booking: Flight Reservations
Korean Airlines Reservations: am into existence in March 1969, Korean Air is the prominent airline in South Korea to make a reservation with. Headquarter in Seoul, this flag carrier schedules passenger flights and cargo services to more than 126 destinations in 44 countries and 13 domestic cities. Korean Air is the largest airline in South Korea, in terms of the total number of international flights, fleet size, and international destinations. Voted as Asia’s best airline to fly in the year 2012, this airline is bestowed with phenomenal in-flight amenities and excellent services to make passengers journey interesting. Get your Korean Airlines booking ticket done today and fly to your destination in style.
Korean Airlines Phone Number Details
|Korean Airlines Reservations Number
|Korean Air Customer Service Number
|Korean Air Baggage Helpline Number
|Korean Air Cancellation Number
|Korean Air Booking Number
|Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Book Flight Tickets With Korean Air Hassle-Free
There are various means by which one can book flight tickets with Korean Air. Passengers can either visit the official link of the airline, download the mobile app or reach out to the customer service and make easy flight reservations. Let’s get to know about each and every booking method in a bit of detail.
Using the Korean Air Official Website
The first and most convenient method to book your flight tickets is to visit the official link of the airline and follow the guidelines to make reservations. Let’s find out the steps given below.
- Launch the web browser and click to the official website of Korean Air.
- Go to the ‘Ticket’ tab. There, you will have two options in the very beginning, namely – Booking and Award Booking. If you are a frequent flyer and a premium member, click on the Award Booking and log-in your account to make Korean Air Reservations otherwise, click on the Booking tab and proceed further.
- Now, choose the trip type among the following options – Round Trip and One Way.
- It is high time to add your departing city or airport in the ‘From’ field and your destination city or airport in the ‘To’ field.
- Enter your journey dates, depending on your trip schedule.
- In the 6th step, you will have to include the total number of passengers in the following categories – Adults, Child, and Infant.
- According to your budget, choose the cabin class among Economy, Prestige, and First.
- Now, you’ll find another option to make an advanced search. Either, you can select Flexible Dates or Up-gradable Economy Fares with SKY-PASS Mileage.
- Tap on the ‘Find Flights’ button and spot the numerous flight options according to your entered information.
- Pick the flight that fits all your requirements well and proceed to the payment tab to pay for your chosen flight.
By using the Korean Air mobile app
To make flight booking experience stress-free, Korean Air has launched a dedicated mobile app for the users. You can easily download the app on your smartphone without paying even a single penny and avail innumerable benefits. Designed with a simple user-interface, Korean Air’s mobile app is compatible with almost all mobile devices, be it Apple or Android. You can enjoy lots of features with the same such as booking air tickets, check the flight schedule, choose the preferred meal, know about the special offers, update personal information, and a lot more. Install this app and make Korean Air Reservations with ease.
By reaching out to the Korean Air customer service
Connect with the airline’s representative at any time and make a telephonic flight reservation in less than no time. Reach out to the Korean Air’s booking agent, feed them the required information and get your bookings done within the least possible time. In addition to the flight booking, the airline’s agent also helps the passengers in checking their flight status, canceling their flight ticket, in tracking their baggage and a lot more. Get your Korean Air booking done and reach your destination smoothly.
Complete Guide of Korean Airlines Baggage Policy
Unlike all other airlines in the aviation industry, Korean Airlines offers the most generous baggage policy to travelers. It is advised to go through the baggage policy first before making Korean Airlines booking and then pack your bags accordingly.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance Limit
The carry-on baggage allowance depends on the cabin class in which you are traveling. If you are flying in the Economy Class, then you are allowed to carry 1 cabin baggage of the maximum weight up to 10kg and if you are traveling in the First/ Prestige Class, then you can bring two carry-on items of the maximum weight up to 18kg. The maximum dimensions must not exceed 115cm. In addition to the cabin baggage, you can also carry one additional item such as a laptop, handbag, and briefcase.
Checked Baggage Allowance
The checked baggage allowance depends on the route and the cabin class in which you are traveling. The airline offers the baggage calculator according to which you can bring the checked baggage onboard. You will have to enter some important information while calculating your checked baggage such as departure point, arrival point, cabin class, checked baggage count, and membership level. Note the fact that this baggage calculator is only valid for the Korean Air flights.
What is Korean Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Emergency or sudden change in plans? Worry not as Korean Airlines offers you the well-crafted cancelation policy that allows you to make easy flight cancellation without facing any hassle. However, you are highly advised to check out the terms and conditions associated with the airline’s cancellation policy before heading further.
- Korean Airlines allows you to cancel flight within 24 hours of the booking and offers you a full refund for the same. However, the flight ticket must be booked seven or more days before the scheduled departure. After this time limit, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
- The passengers will get easy refunds but it is applicable to only the refundable tickets. If you have purchased the non-refundable tickets at the time making Korean Airlines booking, then you will get nothing in return while canceling the flight ticket.
- The airline will take up to seven business days to process your refund if the ticket is purchased by using the credit or debit card and up to 20 business days if the payment mode is cash, cheque or any other option.
What is Korean Airlines Check-in Policy ?
Flight check-in is an important procedure to be carried out to get your boarding pass, in the absence of which you will not be allowed to board the flight. To facilitate the passengers, the airline offers multiple check-in options like online check-in, mobile check-in, and airport check-in and you can opt for the one that suits you the best. Let’s get to know about these methods a bit more.
If you are unable to check-in online due to any reason, then worry not and visit the airport to get your boarding pass. All you need is to visit the airport early to skip the long queues and offer your passport information to get your boarding pass with ease.
If owing to any reason, you are unable to check-in online, then worry not and visit the airport to get your boarding pass. All you need is to visit the airport early to skip the long queues and offer your passport information to get your boarding pass with ease.
How to Initiate Korean Air Manage Booking?
Want to make changes to your Korean Airlines booking? If yes, then fret not as the airline offers the “manage booking” option to modify your entire booking. You can navigate to the Korean Airlines official site and make the desired changes. Follow the forthcoming steps to manage your whole reservation.
- Go to the official site of Korean Airlines.
- Browse to the “Reservation/ Ticket Search” page. After this, mention all the important details in the specified fields to retrieve your Korean Air booking.
- On this page, you can search your reservation and ticket both.
- Click on the “Search reservation” option to open your booking.
- Enter the reservation number, followed by the departure date.
- Now you are required to add the origin and source destination.
- Next, make sure to correctly fill the last name and first name of the passenger.
- Apply a click on the “Search” tab after that.
- Now, you can view your entire itinerary on this page and make changes to your excursion whatever you wish.
You are allowed to make the following changes to your Korean Airlines reservations.
- Date and name change
- Seat selection
- Add extra baggage or special meal
- Request for special ground service
- Change your flight
- Make cancellation
- View or send your booking
- Change your selected seat
Make all these changes to your Korean Air reservations without any hassle.
Korean Airlines FAQs
Q1. How to Manage your Korean Airlines Booking?
To manage your Korean Airlines Reservations, you will have:
- Browse the official website of Korean Airlines.
- Go to My Trips section available on the top of the home page.
- Enter Reservation Number, departure and arrival airport, and Last Name and First and Middle Name.
- As soon as you add the information, tap on the Search button to access your account.
Q2. How to check the Flight Status of Korean Airlines?
To check the Flight Status, use the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Flight Status tab.
- There, passengers can check the flight status either by using their flight number and route.
- If you choose the route, then you will have to add departure and arrival information and journey date.
- If you opt for the Flight Number, then enter the Flight Number and the journey schedule.
- After adding the information, tap on the Search button and get updated with the flight status.
Q3. How to get updated with the Korean Airlines Latest News?
To get updated with Korean Airlines’ latest news, you will have to go to the Notice/ News section available at the bottom of the home page. There, you will find the latest news and exclusive offers of Korean Airlines. For more updates, you can also follow the airline on its social media handles as well.
Q4. Does Korean Airlines offer deals and discounts on flight booking?
Yes, sure. Korean Airlines allows you to fetch amazing offers and discounts on flight booking. To know more about the deals, you can visit the Offers and Promotions tab available on the top of the home page. There, you will find destination-wise discounts and you can opt for any option that suits you the best while making Korean Airlines Book a flight.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- spirit airlines customer service number live person
- Delta airlines military discount
- American airlines upgrade to first class
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- United Airlines Group Travel