American Airlines Reservations (AA)
American Airlines Reservations +1-888-530-0499 Unpublished Flight Deals
Making up your mind to visit any unexplored destination, but not sure about which airline to choose? Don’t look further and make American Airlines reservations for the lowest airfares. The airline is quite reasonable and offers award-winning services for the ease of passengers. Choose American Airlines as your travel partner because you deserve every comfort in the flight. Moreover, you will be facilitated with innumerable deals and offers that will match your preferences and budget. Keep hunting for the best deal on the airline’s official site and grab the perfect one on time. However, you can also get in touch with the air travel experts for getting the right deal for your journey. Call on the American Airlines reservation number and form direct contact with the airline agents.
How to Make American Airlines Reservations Online?
Flight booking with American Airlines is not an intricate task as you can do it from the convenience of your home. Though you have different ways to complete your booking, the official site of the airline is the best and the most appropriate method to do the same. You will not face any hassle while confirming your booking with the airline, but if you face any issue contact the airline immediately via American Airlines reservations phone number. Follow the below-mentioned steps on the dedicated site to finish your booking in the blink of an eye.
- Visit the American Airlines official site and on its homepage, you will see the “Find flights” tab, click on it.
- Firstly, you have to choose the type of trip.
- Enter the source city or airport in the field that says “From.”
- Add the final city or airport in the field that says “To.”
- Mention the number of adults involved in this trip.
- After that, pick the date on which you want to depart.
- Now, enter the number of children included in the trip.
- Click on the “Search” tab once you are done filling all these fields.
- The list of all the available flights will appear on your screen. Pick the best one and make American Airlines flight reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the airline after the confirmation.
Follow this procedure step-by-step for the seamless booking. Though manually booking is very easy but if you want expert assistance, connect to the airline through its reservation number. The dedicated mobile app of American Airlines is also available to fetch all the vital information at your fingertips.
How to use the American Airlines manage Booking option?
Facing any sudden change in your travel plan? Want to make changes to your booking? If yes, then worry not as American Airlines permits you to make changes to your current booking without any additional efforts. Just make a couple of clicks and apply desirable changes.
- Go to the official site of American Airlines and perform a click on the “My Trips” option on its homepage. You can simply search over the internet “American Airlines manage booking” and navigate to the “Find your trip” page.
- Now, add the required information like booking reference, first name and last name of the passenger.
- Next, click on the “Find reservation” button to retrieve your booking.
- After this, you will view your current reservation on your screen. Make the changes to your American Airlines manage booking you want.
Have a look at American Airlines in-flight amenities
Travelling with American Airlines is going to be a worthwhile experience for you owing to the amenities and facilities you will be offered online. You will be treated with customized and exclusive boarding experience, free entertainment, complimentary snacks, spacious seats, and much more. Let’s explore these incredible services.
- On most of American Airlines flights, you are allowed to stream TV shows, music, movies, and more to your phone, tablet, and laptop. You are not even required to purchase the on-board Wi-Fi, just download the American Airlines mobile app on your device. Go for American Airlines flight reservations and leave all your boredom away. American keeps updating its entertainment content in different languages and genres.
- If you are a guest of First Class, then you have access to various unparalleled amenities such as amenity kit, more privacy, fully-flat bed, flagship lounge, and much more.
- The airline offers different travel classes so passengers can choose as per their budget.
- In addition to these in-flight amenities, some other facilities are also offered on ground like easy check-in, 24/7 available customer service, hassle-free booking procedure, etc. You can anytime call on the American Airlines reservation number +1-888-530-0499 to seek guidance related to the airline services.
Passengers who are going to travel with American Airlines will definitely have a pure blissful flying experience. The airline is an epitome of sheer luxury; choose it as your travel partner and have an enjoyable flight.
Classes of American Airlines:
American Airlines has something almost for everyone in its service list. The airline has various cabin classes with varied service options available, depending upon your American Airlines reservations class-fare. Let’s take a look at all the cabin classes American Air has.
Economy classes have three different variations, including Basic Economy, Main Cabin, and Main Cabin Extra. You will get plenty of baggage allowance that increases with the increase in your class-fare. The economy-class cabins of American Airlines are studded with in-flight entertainment systems to provide you with an awesome flight experience. Flyers will receive added benefits such as complimentary snacks and drinks with or without alcohol. You can also opt for seats with extra legroom.
Premium Economy Class:
In the Premium Economy of American Airlines reservation, the service gets better with an increase in price. You will be able to access fast-track security checks, priority boarding, and a premium flying experience in the cabin.
Enjoy a premium flying experience from the moment you enter the airport. The services include complimentary fine dining, a selection of award-winning wines and beers, and a seamless internet connection that keeps you connected with the world even miles high in the air.
First Class cabin offers a 5-star treatment from the moment you set your foot at the airport till the end of your journey. Enjoy easy security checks, priority check-in, and early access to your luggage. The airline offers an amenity kit to each flyer for an exquisite experience.
Tips to Get American Airlines Cheap flights:
In order to get cheap American Airlines reservation, follow some steps mentioned below:
- Always travel during the weekdays; especially flight tickets are cheaper on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Make advance bookings for your journey.
- Travel when the tourist season is a bit low.
- Use your earned credits at the time of your booking.
- Watch out for available discounts and deals.
American Airlines Contact Number Details
|American Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|American Airlines Flight Reservations||+1-888-530-0499|
|American Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|American Airlines Baggage Phone Number||1 (800) 535-5225|
|American Airlines Special Assistance||1 (800) 735-2988|
|American Airlines Group Reservations||1 (800) 433-1790|
|American Airlines Disability Assistance Number||1 (800) 735-2988|
|American Airlines Refund Status Email||[email protected]|
|Parent company||American Airlines Group|
|Headquarters||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
How to cancel an American Airlines flight?
Want to cancel your flight booking due to any unforeseen reason? Worry not, as American Airlines has a very generous cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your itinerary even at last moments without any hassle. You can cancel your booking from the official site of the airline effortlessly. Below are the steps to do the same.
- Visit the American Airlines official site.
- Click on the “My Trips” option on the airline’s homepage.
- Now, passengers will discover a section, named “Find your reservation.” Give the necessary details to initiate American Airlines cancel flight.
- Next, enter the first name & last name of the passenger, and booking reference.
- Click on the “Find reservation” button to access your booking.
- Now, click on the booking you need to cancel.
- Click on the “Yes” tab to confirm it.
With these quick steps, you can cancel your reservation without any difficulty. Before proceeding towards cancellation, make sure to go through the terms and regulations associated with the American Airlines cancellation policy.
- Passengers have 24 hours from the time of initial purchase to cancel their booking for a full refund. Ensure that booking has been made at least two days or more before the departure of the flight.
- All the tickets are eligible for a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Group reservations do not qualify for the 24-hour policy.
- Passengers are not entitled to get a refund on non-refundable flight tickets except for the ticket that is cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- As per the fare rules, you can use the unused value of your purchase ticket for your future trip.
- Call on the American Airlines telefono to claim a refund on the cancelled flight ticket. Moreover, you can talk to the airline representatives and seek instant guidance.
- It may take four to seven days to show the refund in your account.
You must be aware of these rules before cancelling your flight ticket.
American Airlines Cancellation Policy:
Flyers will be entitled to a full refund of the booking amount if they cancel their booking within the first 24 hours of its making. The airline will automatically process your refund, even if you cancel your American Airlines reservations at least two days before your actual departure.
Refund and cancellations:
The airline has different refund and cancellation policies for both paper tickets and online American Airline reservations. Let’s know more about them:
You can put a refund request for your physical tickets using the official website of American Airlines, but you will have to email your flight tickets to the official address of the airline. Your refund will be processed as soon as the reservations team of the airline receives your physical tickets.
How to apply for a refund?
Passengers can request online refunds using the American Airlines mobile app or official website. There are a few steps that you can follow to access the option.
- Visit the ‘Manage my Booking’ option.
- Find your reservation by entering your Booking Reference Number along with the last name of the lead passenger.
- Once opened, you will be able to check and retrieve your reservation details and apply for refunds and cancellations.
- A separate refund request is placed for each reservation.
- In order to request a refund for your booking amount, you will have to cancel your reservation first.
American Airlines Baggage Policy
With American Airlines, passengers can fly with a decent amount of luggage. The number of allowed baggage varies on the basis of routes and travel class. The standard baggage allowance is expounded below. Make AA booking and travel trouble-free with your luggage.
- Carry-on allowance
You can travel with one carry-on and one personal item for free. The dimension of the personal item must not measure more than 45 x 35 x 20 cm or 18 x 14 x 8 inches. Keep the personal item under the seat. 6 x 36 x 23 cm or 22 x 14 x 9 inches are the maximum dimensions of carry-on baggage. If the carry-on baggage doesn’t fit under the seat or in the overhead bin, then this needs to be checked. Choose American Airlines reservations for your travel and fly with the amount of luggage you want.
- Checked baggage allowance
You are permitted to travel with two standard checked bags and up to 10 checked bags are allowed.
- Maximum dimensions – 158 cm or 62 inches
- Maximum weight – 23 kg or 50 lbs for Economy Class and 32 kg or 70 lbs for Business or First Class.
For any kind of assistance related to the baggage allowance, you can reach out to the airline professionals. If you are from Spain and need guidance in your local language, give a call on the American Airlines espanol telefono +1-888-530-0499.
American Flight Change policy:
The airline offers easy changes to all its flyers. Click on the “My trips/check-in” option on the airline homepage, select the ‘Find Reservations’ option, and then click on ‘Change Trip’ to proceed with the changes. If your booking is not showing the ‘Change Trip’ option, you can call the reservation department for some guidance. American Airlines has some policies that are required for you to be able to make changes to your American Airlines reservations. Some of them are-
- The booking must be made directly using American Airlines reservations.
- The journey must originate from the United States.
- The booking is not a part of group travel or made using a promotional code and should not be an AAdvantage award.
American Airlines Seat Selection:
The airline has a very comfortable seat-selection process and multiple methods of selecting your preferred seats, depending on your convenience. These include various online and offline techniques that will help you out in an effective manner. Let’s take a look.
How to check the Available seats in your flight?
- Visit the official American Airlines website and log in using your account credentials.
- Select your class of booking and look out for the seat selection map.
- You will be able to see seats marked with various colors on the map, including orange, white, green, and blue.
- These colors are to indicate the status of seat availability.
- Orange color indicates the main cabin seats, Green tells the preferred seats, Blue is for the available positions, and white means the seats are not available.
- In order to select your seat, you will have to enter the name of the traveler and their mobile number at the end of the process.
- The airline introduced the seat selection process for travelers to select their preferred positions, where they can sit and relax comfortably.
If you cannot do it online, you can also select your seats during your airport check-in or by calling the airline’s reservations department.
How to reserve your seat on American Airlines?
You can follow the below steps to select your seats:
- Visit the website of American Airlines.
- Click on the ‘My Trips’ icon.
- Enter the first and last name of the lead passenger along with the Booking reference number.
- Click on the ‘Find Reservation’ button.
- Once opened, click on the Manage Booking section.
- Now you can select your preferred seat by following the directions mentioned at the screen.
American Airlines Group Reservations:
American Airline provides you easy group traveling options that gives you a hassle-free flying experience. Here’s How you can do it:
Group Block fares:
- The service is applicable for a group of more than ten people.
- You can book your tickets for a maximum of 11 months in advance.
- You will get one complimentary name change per ticket up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
For Group bookings, it is advised to call the airline’s reservations department for some professional help and updates about any available deals and discounts.
Meeting and Conference Booking discounts:
If you travel for work purposes, trade shows, and conferences, the airline will provide you with some fascinating discounts. You can call the helpline number for more information.
Frequent Flyer program of American Airlines
Are you a regular traveler of the airline? If yes, then join the airline’s loyalty program to avail maximum benefits. AAdvantage is a special program designed for the frequent fliers. Be a member of this program and earn miles for your future trip. These collected miles can be used later for-
- Vacations, hotels, and car rentals
- Flights to nearly 1,000 destinations around the world
- Other retail products
Initiate American Airlines book with miles and enjoy endless savings.
Ways to earn miles
It is very easy to earn miles whenever you fly with American Airlines or any of its partner airlines. Different ways to gather these miles are-
- Earn miles with partners – Members of AAdvantage are facilitated with over 1,000 ways to earn and assemble miles with the airline’s partners. From hotel stays and car rentals to using credit cards and dining out, you can earn miles wherever you want.
- Fly to earn miles – Don’t forget to earn miles while flying with American Airlines, oneworld, and other partner airlines.
- Purchase, gift or transfer miles – You don’t have to wait anymore for the journey you have been yearning to take. Purchase miles anytime you want and go on your trip.
Make AA reservations with these miles and fly without shelling out your dollars.
How do I check my flight reservation on american airlines?
You can have a glance at your booking through the manage booking option available on the official site of the airline as mentioned above. You can easily have access to your reservation and check it whether you need any changes or not. Some of the modifications that you can make to your booking are-
- You can easily select your seat to ensure a relaxing and comfortable journey. You are even allowed to change your seat in this section.
- To cancel or change your flight, use the manage booking option.
- If you want to request an added service like special meal, extra baggage, or any other ground service, do it here.
- To correct the spelling mistake in your name or any other contact details, browse to the manage reservation page on the airline’s official site.
- With the manage booking option, you can watch and share your itinerary with anyone you want.
In addition to this, you can also make many more other changes to your American Airlines reservations at much ease.
American Airlines Check-in
Want to get your boarding pass with ease? If so, then read the information about the check-in ways offered by American Airlines to facilitate the passengers. You can opt for several check-in options such as online check-in, mobile check-in, and airport check-in. All of these methods will help you in getting your boarding pass so that you can board the plane without any hassle. Get to know about the same and make your reservations accordingly. To avail help in the check-in process, give a call on the American Airlines telefono.
- Online Check-in
Gone is the time when check-in used to the tough process as now are the days when this can be done on the swipe of your fingertips. American Airlines also offers the online check-in facility for the convenience of passengers with the help of which they can easily get their boarding pass. This is the easiest and the most comfortable method to check-in for your flight. Passengers are permitted to check-in online between 24 hours and 45 minutes (90 minutes for the international flights) prior to the scheduled departure of flight. In order to complete the online check-in process, you need to enter the passenger last name, passenger first name, and Record Locator. For more information, connect with the American Airlines Reservations Number +1-888-530-0499 now.
- Mobile Check-in
Yet another for the tech-savvy passengers is the mobile check-in. All you need to do is download the mobile app and get the flight check-in done in less than no time. This app is available for free, and you can easily get the same from the app store. Once you are done with the check-in, the airline will get the e-boarding pass instantly on your phone.
- Airport Check-in
If you wish to opt for the traditional way, then go for the airport check-in and get your boarding pass with ease. If you wish to avoid queues, then you can use kiosks check-in option as well. The check-in timings may vary from one airport to another. If you are traveling within the US, then the check-in will be over 45 minutes before the flight take-off, and if you are traveling to the outside US, then you can check-in up to 60 minutes before the scheduled take-off.
Use any method and check-in for your flight after confirming your American Airlines reservations.
How to Book American Airlines with Avios?
British Airways Avios points is a good option for award flights of American Airlines. You can easily book your American Airlines flight ticket with Avios by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Log in to your account by entering your ID and password.
- Click on the “Executive Club,” followed by the “Spending Avios” tab.
- After this, click on the “Book a reward flight.”
- Enter the flight details like class of travel, cities, dates, and number of passengers under the “Book with Avios” tab.
- To continue, click on the “Get Flights” button.
- Pick your favorite flight after double checking the fees and price of award flight.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, add the details of all passengers going on a trip and pay for your flight.
- Now, you will see a message on your screen, which will imply that your American airlines reservations is confirmed.
American Airlines Senior Citizen Policy:
Once you are retired from work, there is no better option than going on a world tour. Cross some popular places off your travel bucket list by actually visiting the places you always wanted to see and witnessing the surreal and splendid beauty of what the world holds for you. Age is just a number, and it should not stop you from discovering the hidden wonders of the universe. Leave your worries to American Airlines and fly to your favorite destinations.
The airline has some exciting discount options on flight tickets for people over 65 years of age. Use the advance search option at the time of making your American Airlines reservations, turn on the ‘Senior (65+)’ option in the drop-down menu to get exceptional rates.
Offers and deals are subject to continuous changes. American Airlines posts live ticket fares on its pages. Before opting for a discount, please check the eligibility and validity of the offer beforehand. You can call the airline’s reservations department and know about the American senior citizens discount policies of American Airlines reservations for more detailed info.
American Airlines Pet Policy:
It is not out of the common public knowledge of how traveling with the pets and emotional support animals might be necessary for some passengers. That is the reason why American Airlines has made some pet-friendly travel rules and regulations to make it easy for everyone to fly with their domestic pets. Due to the ongoing massive amount of customer requests, the airline has stopped checking the pets as of now.
In contrast, by following some rules and fulfilling some requirements, you can bring your pets and emotional support as a carry-on option on your flights. If your pet is larger than the carry-on size then you might as well have to carry your pet in the cargo.
Check your pets as Carry-on Baggage:
American Airlines has some specific size limitations for your pet that will result in the decision of how the airline will accommodate your pet onboard. Some destinations do not allow you to travel with some specific pet species and breeds, so it is better beforehand to inquire about the pet policies by calling the American Airlines reservations department’s helpline number.
The airline allows you to travel with household cats and dogs, except for a few breeds, but you will have to inform the reservations department about the same in advance to avoid any last-minute issues.
The airline permits the allowance of one pet kennel per person as an alternate to carry-on option.
Unaccompanied Minors in American Airlines: -250
Children traveling alone:
To ensure the safety and an enjoyable trip experience of your child, the airline keeps it mandatory for children between the age of 14 to 5 years traveling alone to use the unaccompanied minor services of the airline. This service is optional for children in their late teens (from 15 to 17 years old).
The AA charges a fee of USD 150 as an unaccompanied minors service fee (taxes are extras). Besides, the price also covers any additional siblings traveling.
Unaccompanied minor service includes:
- Early boarding to your kid in order to give them enough time to meet the flight attendants and get settled.
- For Connecting flights your children can enjoy the ‘Kids Only’ lounges at hun cities.
- Assigned airline professionals to guide and escort your children throughout their journey and then deliver them to the authorized adult, picking them up.
- Onboard assistance is available for your child when needed.
How to prepare for travel?
If it is the first time traveling alone for your child or he has traveled alone before, it is recommended to talk with them about the trip and the whole process. Tell them to be assured and that they can trust the airline for any needed help.
Food and drink service:
The food and beverages are limited services, so it is advised to pack additional snacks like chips, cookies, and sandwiches for your kid to have a safe and healthy flight experience. For connecting flights, you can pack additional food items.
Please note the following pointers before the travel:
- Tell your kid to ask for any needed help from the uniformed staff members at the airport.
- Provide your children with essential phone numbers in case of an emergency.
- You can pack books, games, snacks in a small carry-on bag.
- Attach the required contact info and an ID card on your child’s carry-on bags and luggage.
- Pack the charger and headphones in the carry bag, and charge the electronic devices fully.
- Make sure that your child can cooperate with the airline staff.
- Please provide your kid with any needed medications in case of any health-related issues that might occur.
Benefits of the American Advantage program:
AA Advantage is the best loyalty program with endless possibilities. You can earn miles each time you fly with American Airlines reservations and use them for:
- Purchasing flight tickets for more than a thousand destinations globally.
- Flight Upgrades
- For making car rentals and reserving hotels.
You can also earn miles when flying with any of our airline alliance partners for your travel.
Make Hassle-Free AA Special Assistance:
Get special assistance for your trips:
You can request special assistance at any point in time, make your easy travel arrangements and special requirements by calling the helpline number at +1-888-530-0499, or using the airline’s online website.
Request special assistance for your American Airlines reservations:
Book special flight assistance at the time of filling your passenger details online. An individual airline person will be assigned to you for any needed help with your American Airlines reservations.
Request wheelchair service:
Request for wheelchair assistance in the hour of need, and If you have any vision, cognitive, developmental, and hearing impurity, you can request additional services.
About American Airlines
History – Founded on 15 April 1926, American Airlines commenced its first operation on 25 June 1936. It was started in 1930 through a union of more than small eighty airlines and it originated from two organizations that are Colonial Air Transport and Robertson Aircraft Corporation. Now it has become very popular among passengers owing to some incredible services. Go for AA reservations and make the most of your journey.
Headquarters – American Airlines headquarters is maintained in Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
Hubs – The following are the main hubs of American Airlines.
- New York-LaGuardia
- Phoenix-Sky Harbor
- New York-JFK
- Dallas/ Fort Worth
- Los Angeles
Fleet size and destinations – American Airlines has a fleet size of 874 and it operates its flight services to 350 destinations. Just select your favorite destination and make American airlines reservations to fly affordably to your dream destination.
CEO and President – The current CEO of American Airlines is Doug Parker. He also holds the position of chairman of the airline. Robert Isom is the current president of this air carrier.
Employees – As of 2020, 133,700 employees are working in American Airlines.
Present – American Airlines is considered as one of the renowned airlines in the aviation industry. It connects you with the rest of the world. Confirm your American Airlines reservations and you will never face any dull moment during your flight. The flight attendants will take care of your every need and concern. Even if you are searching for the last-minute cheap flight deal, you can get it without any additional efforts. American has won multiple awards due to the amenities and services it offers to its passengers.
American Airlines COVID update:
American Airlines is hosting proper sensitization sessions to maintain the sobriety of the passengers. Your well being and safety is the utmost priority of the airline.
Travel flexibility and Fee Waivers:
The airline has extended its offer to waive amendments fee on all existing and newly made reservations in a definite period of time. Please visit the airline website to read more.
- You might have to pay the price difference at the time of rebooking.
- You can change the city of origin along with the destination as part of this scheme.
- You can use your ticket anytime before 31 December 2121; however, this validity might be less for some tickets.
- If your ticket is expiring between March 1 – December 31, 2020, You can apply for the refund of your unused tickets and even use it towards your future plans.
Changes in your Plans:
- You can make changes to your booking once your amendment fee is waived. Cancel your reservation online and then rebook whenever you feel ready. This policy is also applicable to Basic Economy fares.
- You will have to pay the price difference between your last paid amount and newly updated fare to rebook your flight.
- Reach out to the American Airlines reservations department to know more about the policies related to the rescheduling of your flight tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How to book seats on American Airlines?
Visit the official site of American Airlines and click on the “My Trips” option on its homepage. Enter the recorder and name to proceed further. You can now pick your desired seat to fly comfortably. If you are unable to do it, check later.
- How to book award travel on American Airlines?
Passengers can book their award flights by using the miles that they have earned while flying with American Airlines. Redeem the collected miles for your award travel. Go to the AA.com homepage and book your award flight seamlessly.
- Do I get a free checked bag with American Airlines?
Free checked bags are allowed for co-branded card holders, elite members, and premium cabin passengers. For some particular destinations, checked bag fees will be waived.
- Can I bring food on American Airlines flight?
Yes, you can bring solid food items in your checked and carry-on baggage. If you are travelling with gel or liquid food items that are larger than 3.4 oz, then make sure to place it in the checked baggage. Confirm your American Airlines reservations and travel with your own food.
Other Services offered by American Airlines
American Airlines provides passengers a plethora of added facilities that includes a web check-in facility that can be done online within 24 hours of the scheduled departure. Additionally, the Airline also provides the facility to check flight status online so that you don’t miss your flight.
Moreover, travelers can reap the benefits of the 24/7 prompt customer service by calling on a dedicated American Airlines contact number. At any instances, when the passengers require urgent help, they can seek advice from any AA representatives by dialing American Airlines phone number. Upon calling on the dedicated American Airlines reservations phone number, you will be connected to one of the customer service agents and your concern or query will be addressed within no time.
Additionally, the passengers can also avail many other exclusive services if they choose this eminent Airline to transport themselves to their desired destinations.
Those who are amateur and need expert help to book a flight; they would be able to get their flight booking done at quite nominal service fee. Exclusive American Airline reservations phone number is available for round the clock booking assistance.
Code Share Members-
Along with mainline airline service, American Airlines also operates scheduled flight service under a codeshare agreement with several airline companies, including international and domestic air carriers. Here is the list of Codeshare partners of American Airlines.
- Cape Air
- Caribbean Airlines
- Air Tahiti Nui
- Alaska Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Dragon
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- Jetblue Airlines
- Fiji Airways
- LATAM Brasil
- Malaysia Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- Seaborne Airlines
- LATAM Argentina
- SriLankan Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- LATAM Chile
- LATAM Ecuador
- Japan Airlines
- Jetstar Airways
- Jetstar Japan
- Korean Air
Joint ventures – American Airlines is considered one of the most preferred air carriers in the USA. Every year it carries several thousands of passengers, which would be next to impossible without the codeshare members, joint venture partners, and subsidiaries. Here is the list of joint venture partners of the Airline.
Subsidiaries – As of 2018 statistics, the Airline also owns few subsidiaries that include American Eagle, American Airlines Shuttle, Envoy Air, Piedmont Airlines, and PSA Airlines.
Destination Served by American Airlines
American Airlines flies to more than 80 domestic destinations that include Anchorage, Phoenix, Tucson, Ontario, Fayetteville, Los Angeles, Fresno, Little Rock, Huntsville, and Oakland.
It also serves almost 83 International airports across the world that includes Saint John’s, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Toronto, Shanghai, Munich, Athens, Sydney, Dublin, Buenos Aires, and others.
As of 2018 statistics, the Airline flies to more than 350 destinations along with subsidiaries, codeshare members, and joint venture partner airlines.
American Airlines operates a mixed fleet of 956 Airbus and Boeing planes, which makes it the largest Airline in the world in terms of fleet size.
If you are making up your mind to book American Airlines flights and need help to avail an affordable deal; then you can contact the American Airline reservations directly to seek advice from the reservations expert. The Airline can be contacted through chat, email, and by calling on the dedicated American Airlines reservations phone number anytime around the clock. Moreover, you can also book the flight ticket online by visiting the official website of American Airlines.
Operation Hubs & Focus Cities of American Airlines
The Airline operates all the scheduled flight services from its hubs based in Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), O’Hare International Airport (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Miami International Airport (MIA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Top Destinations Served by American Airlines
- Anchorage (ANC)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Tucson (TUS)
- Fayetteville (FAY)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Fresno (FAT)
- Huntsville (HSV)
- Oakland (OAK)
Top Airports Served by American Airlines
- Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
- Miami Airport (MIA)
- Phoenix Sky Harbour Intl Airport (PHX)
- Washington Reagon National Airport (DCA)
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by American Airlines
- Charlotte (CLT) to Philadelphia (PHL)
- Charlotte (CLT) to Phoenix (PHX)
- Chicago (CHI) to Las Vegas (LAS)
- Chicago (CHI) to Orlando (ORL)
Popular International Routes Served by American Airlines
- Albany (ALB) to London (LON)
- Albuquerque (ABQ) to London (LON)
- Amman (AMM) to London (LON)
- Antigua (ANU) to London (LON)
- Phoenix (PHX) to London (LHR)
- Charlotte (CLT) to Munich (MUC)
New Routes Introduced/Announced by American Airlines
The Airline has announced several Nonstop Routes, which will start by 2018 and 2019. Here is the list of newly announced routes, which are soon going to start.
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Buenos Aires (EZE)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) to Oranjestad (AUA)
- Miami (MIA) to Georgetown (GEO)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) to Oaxaca (OAX)
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Mexico City (MEX)
- Miami (MIA) to Pereira (PEI)
Those passengers, who are planning to fly on these routes, can start checking the availability of flight and fares. To know more about the upcoming destinations, you can directly call the Airline through American Airlines contact number.
American Airlines has an extensive mixed fleet of 956 aircraft, which in turn makes it the largest Airline in terms of fleet size. Its extensive fleet consists of aircraft models like Airbus A319, Boeing 737 MAX, ERJ-140, ERJ-145, ERJ-175, Airbus A320, Boeing 737-800, Airbus A321, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, CRJ-200, E190, and MD80.
|American Airlines Domestic Reservations ( US and Canada )||+1-888-530-0499 ( 24*7 )|
|American Airlines Booking Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|American Airlines Customer Service||+1-888-530-0499|
|American Airlines Reservations||+1-888-530-0499|
|Call or Email AAdvantage® account service ( US and Canada )||800-882-8880 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT)|
|Award Travel ( US and Canada )||800-882-8880|
|Car Support and Questions||Avis, Budget & Payless ( Toll free: 800-245-8569 )AA.com technical support ( Toll free: 800-222-2377 )|
|Hotel Support and Questions||Book A Hotel, Book a Hotel Using Miles|
|American Airlines Vacations Contact||800-321-2121 Toll-Free ( US and Canada )817-786-4304 (Outside U.S. and Canada – charges apply)|
|Emergencies Contact||U.S. / Canada / Caribbean: 800-901-9150 (toll-free)Mexico: 1-877-809-2766 or 1-800-891-3818Other: 918-669-8977 (charges apply)|
|Baggage Contact||800-535-5225 ( 24*7 )|
|Contact Admirals Club||US and Canada : 800-237-7971Others : 817-963-6100Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT)|
|File a Lost and Found Report||https://www.chargerback.com/reportlostitemcbembed-aa.asp?customerid=6392|
|Delayed or Damaged Bags||https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/baggage/delayed-or-damaged-baggage.jsp|
|AA Trip Insurance US Residents||Phone Number : 800-628-5404804-281-5700 (Collect)E-mail : [email protected]|
|AA Trip Insurance Canada Residents||Phone Number : 866-520-8831Collect : 519-742-9013 ( 24 hours )E-mail : [email protected]|
|Contact Special Assistance||800-433-7300 (Reservations)|
|American’s Disability Team Contact||800-892-3624|
American Airlines Reservations and cancellations Country-wise Contact Number
USA & Canada
|French||800-756-8613||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Portuguese||866-824-8717||6 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Creole||800-833-5767||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Mandarin Chinese||800-492-8095||24 hours|
|Hearing & speech impaired||Dial 711 to be connected through the National Relay Service||24 hours|
Europe and Russia
|Austria||01-360-277-3960||German: Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Belgium||070-300-300 (0.15 EUR/minute from landlines)||French: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Croatia||020-898045||English: 24 hours|
|Czech Republic||225-376-447||English: 24 hours|
|Denmark||82-33-28-95||English: 24 hours|
|Finland||09-8171-0443||English: 24 hours|
|France||0821-980-999 ( Service 0,12 EUR / min + call charge)||French: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Germany||069-2999-3234||German: Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Greece||21-1181-3884||English: 24 hours|
|Hungary||1-429-2346 (calling from Budapest)||English: 24 hours|
|Iceland||800-4185 (toll free number)||English: 24 hours|
|Ireland||0818-710-299 (0.08 EUR/minute from landlines)||English: 24 hours|
|Italy||02-3859-1485||Italian/English: Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
|Netherlands||0900-040-1666 (1 € per call, plus standard call charge)||English: 24 hours|
|Norway||815-62-022||English: 24 hours|
|Poland||22-584-42-92||English: 24 hours|
|Portugal||808-20-09-58||Portuguese: Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Russia||495-641-5120||Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
902-054-654 (0,08 EUR/minute from landlines)
|Spanish/English: 24 hours|
|Sweden||0771-200-666||English: 24 hours|
|Switzerland||0848-289-289 (0.08 CHF/minute from landlines)||German/French/Italian: Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Turkey||0212-251-1315||Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
|United Kingdom||0207-660-2300 or
0844-369-9899 (0,05 GBP/Minute plus phone company’s access charges)
|English: 24 hours|
Caribbean and Bermuda
|Barbados*||800-744-0006 or 246-428-4170||24 hours|
|Dominican Republic*||Santo Domingo: 809-542-5151
Toll free: 1-809-200-5151
|Grand Cayman*||800-744-0006||24 hours|
|Haiti*||509-2229-6000||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Puerto Rico||800-981-4757||24 hours|
|St. Kitts*||800-744-0006 or 869-465-2273||24 hours|
|St. Lucia*||800-744-0006||24 hours|
|St. Maarten*||1-721-545-2040||24 hours|
|St. Vincent*||800-744-0006||24 hours|
|Turks and Caicos*||800-744-0006||24 hours|
|Country / Region||Phone||Hours (local)|
|Australia||02-9101-1948||English: 24 hours|
|China||400-818-7333||Mandarin Chinese: 24 hours
English: 24 hours
|Hong Kong||3057-9197||Cantonese / Mandarin: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|India||0124-417-6700 or 0124-601-4200||Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
|Indonesia||+65-634-98444||English: 24 hours|
|Japan||03-4333-7675||Japanese: 24 hours
English: 24 hours
|Malaysia||03-2053-5120||English: 24 hours|
|New Zealand||09-308-4014||English: 24 hours|
|Philippines||02-8524-8625||Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
|Singapore||6349-8444||English: 24 hours|
|South Korea||02-3483-3909||Korean: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
English: 24 hours
|Sri Lanka||94-11-2475387-9||Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|Taiwan||02-2563-1200||Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
|Thailand||02-634-1030 or 02-634-1031 or 02-634-1032||Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Ho Chi Minh City: 28-3933-0330
|Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
American Airlines Quick Links
Other Related Airlines Links
- See More American Airlines Official Site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines
- See More on American Twitter Profile
- See More on American Facebook Profile
- See More on American Youtube Profile
Submit your review
Being the regular traveler of American Airlines, I can just say that this airline is like no other air carrier in the aviation industry. Its services, in-flight amenities, hospitality, food quality, crew members and everything in between is unmatched. I recently took a American flight from Halifax to New Bern two days back and enjoyed my journey a lot as usual. What I liked about them is their affordable flight rates that will surely not burn a hole in anyone’s wallet. Their incredible services are worth spending for and their crew members are not just friendly but experienced enough to deal with all issues smoothly. Love to fly with this airline again!