Stuck in the last-minute emergency? Nothing could be more frustrating than canceling your existing flight bookings owing to the emergency situation. This will not just create a hassle but also puts burden on the wallet. However, the condition would be quite different if you have made Asiana Airlines Reservation. This airline offers a generous cancellation policy to the travelers so that they can terminate their bookings without any hustle. Due to the massive amount of requests, the airline might take longer than usual and, therefore, you need to be calm and relaxed while seeking refund. Here is mentioned all important terms and conditions associated with the Asiana Airlines Cancellation and Refund.
Important Things to Know About Asiana Airlines Cancellation Guide
- Asiana Airlines offers a 24-hour cancellation policy under which you can easily cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of purchase and get your money back without any hassle. However, the flight ticket is booked at least 7 days before the departure of the flight.
- If you cancel the flight ticket that is booked less than 7 days before the flight take-off, then you will be charged cancelation charges according to the fare terms and conditions.
- The airline allows you to terminate your air ticket without any trouble. All you need to do is visit the Manage Booking section, access your itinerary, and cancel the flight ticket in no time.
- There are certain fares that fall into the refundable category while others into the non-refundable category; therefore, choose the fare type wisely.
- One thing must be noted that you will not get full money and cancelation charges will be deducted even if your fare type is of refundable type.
- If you wish to suspend an international Asiana Airlines Reservation, then you can request a refund up to 30 days after the expiry date of the flight ticket.
- No refund will be issued for the travelers who fall into the category of No-Show.
- If the flight is canceled by the airline itself owing to the bad weather conditions or technical fault or due to anything, then you will be entitled for a complete refund.
- The holder of the flight ticket must have to apply in person for the refund and the refunded amount will be credited in the lead passenger’s account only.
- The currency of the refund must be the same as that was used while making the flight booking.
- Asiana Airlines might take up to 7 to 20 business days to credit your money back to your account.