Alitalia Reservations (AZ)
Alitalia Reservations +1-888-530-0499 Phone Number
Scanning the web for a trustworthy airline to reach your desired destination? Check the Alitalia flight availability to book tickets once, and you will love the services. With affordable flights, top-notch in-flight services, and best customer services; Alitalia draws the attention of flyers looking to book flight tickets. If you are also planning a vacation with your loved ones, then make Alitalia Reservations, and the airline will not let your expectations go down.
Alitalia is the national flag carrier of Italy, and the head office of the airline is based in Fiumicino, Rome, Italy. It is also the largest airline in Italy and serves more than 100 destinations worldwide. It has a fleet size of 150 aircraft, including planes like Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-100, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 777-200ER, and Boeing 777-300ER. Every year millions of people travel via Alitalia flights due to its customer-centric services.
How to Make Alitalia Booking Online?
When it comes to flight booking, Alitalia focuses on providing the most user-friendly interface. There are multiple platforms offered by Alitalia that people can opt from to check flight availability and reserve their seats. Whether you want to book tickets yourself or with the assistance of the airline’s booking agent; Alitalia covers you in everything. Check out the description of Alitalia Reservations given below and opt once that you find suitable.
Alitalia Reservations Official Website
The official website of Alitalia Airlines is the most common platform that people use to book their flight tickets. On the website, you can check all the flight deals and discounted fare offered by the airline published. Follow the steps given below to make Alitalia Booking.
- Open a web browser and go to the Alitalia website, i.e., www.alitalia.com
- You will see a “Find Flights” section on the main page, where you need to enter your travel specifics.
- Enter the departure and arrival destination in the first and second required fields, respectively.
- Select the type of trip from the available option: Round trip or one way.
- Enter the outbound date in the required field. In case of a round trip ticket, enter the inbound date as well.
- Select the number of Adult travelers, Children, and infants from the required fields.
- Now, click on the “SHOW FLIGHTS” button to check the available flights.
Further, you need to select the right flight and fare that you find suitable. If there is no flight on your selected date, then you can shift between dates by using the arrow buttons available on the page. Follow the on-page prompts and information and provide the required details. Make payment and finish the Alitalia Reservations process.
Contact the Reservations-desk
You can also contact the reservations-desk of the airline to book your flight tickets. The designated booking agents of Alitalia will book your ticket in no time. You will be required to provide the needed travel specifics to book your tickets. Find the booking number for Alitalia Booking on the airline’s website.
Alitalia Mobile App
You can also use the Alitalia mobile application to book flight tickets, enabling you to avail several flight services on your fingertips. Install the application from Google Play Store, Apple Store, and Alitalia website, depending on your mobile phone.
Alitalia always goes the extra mile to make your air trip worthwhile. Make Alitalia Reservations to experience a relaxed and pleasant journey to reach your destination.
Alitalia mobile application download link:
Alitalia Phone Number Details
|Alitalia Booking Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Alitalia Reservations Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Alitalia Baggage Helpline Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Alitalia Cancellation Number||+1-888-530-0499|
|Hubs||Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (Rome)|
|Secondary hubs||Linate Airport (Milan)|
|Parent company||Compagnia Aerea Italiana (51%)|
|Headquarters||Fiumicino, Rome, Italy|
How to Select a Seat on Alitalia Airlines Flight?
Want to enjoy extra comfort while flying on the Alitalia Airlines flight? Select your favorite seat before boarding the flight and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience. The seat selection facility is available to all passengers so that they can choose their seats well in advance and complete their journey in the lap of comfort. The airline offers multiple seating options to the passengers so that they can select according to their convenience. Seat selection is available on all kinds of flights, be it the domestic flights, international flights, and intercontinental flights. Below are given some important points that you need to know before making Alitalia Reservations.
- Seat selection facilities will be given to offer you the added comfort throughout the journey and thus, you are advised to select your seat as soon as you can.
- Be it the first-row cabins or the aisle seat, or the window seat, one with the extra legroom, Alitalia Airlines offers a wide range of options to the passengers. Select any one of them and stretch out while flying in the air.
- You can easily select your seat either at the time of making Alitalia Reservations or by visiting the Manage My Trip section or by at the time of flight check-in. Moreover, you can also choose your seat at the airport before boarding the flight.
- Seat selection is the paid facility and you will have to pay the extra amount for choosing your favorite seat. The cost varies from domestic flight to the international one and thus you are advised to look after the same before heading towards this procedure.
- For domestic flights, you will have to pay $19 per leg to choose your seat, for international flights you will have to pay $30 per leg (if seat selection is done hours before the flight take-off) and $40 per bag (if the seat selection is done from 3 to 5 hours before the flight departure).
- If you are flying on the intercontinental flights, then you will have to pay $95 per leg.
- Seat selection is subject to availability and the airline can do nothing if the particular seat is not available on the aircraft. Therefore, you are advised to grab your favorite seat as soon as you can and make your journey pleasurable than ever before.
Learn About Alitalia Airlines Baggage Policy Here
It is important for you to know about Alitalia Airlines Baggage policy first before packing your bags. The baggage allowance is decided as per the safety norms and must have to be followed by the travelers. Let’s have a look here.
Cabin Baggage Allowance
According to the baggage policy of Alitalia airlines, travelers are allowed to bring one hand baggage and one personal item on the flight. The maximum weight of the hand baggage must not be more than 8kg with the maximum dimensions of 55 X 35 X 25cm, including side pockets, wheels, and handles. The personal item can be a briefcase, laptop, handbag, camera, and anything like that. To know more about the same, you can connect with Alitalia Airlines Customer Service at any time.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Each checked baggage must not be more than 158 total dimensions and the maximum weight of 23 or 32kg, depending on the travel class in which you are flying. Light Fares do not allow you to bring checked baggage and for this, you will have to purchase the bag before boarding the flight.
- Economy Class: 1 checked baggage with 23kg.
- Premium Economy Class: 2 checked baggage with 23kg each.
- Business Class: 2 checked baggage with 32kg each.
- Comfort Class: 2 checked baggage with 23kg each.
Baggage more than the allowed limit will be termed as an additional baggage and you will have to pay an extra fee for the same.
Learn About Alitalia Airlines Check-in Policy Here
Get ready to fly? Are you looking for the check-in procedure? Here are mentioned the ways to check-in for your Alitalia Airlines Flight. Opt for any of the methods and get your boarding card with ease.
Technology has changed everything. People can now buy their favorite things without stepping out of their zone then why go outside to get the boarding pass. The airline offers an online check-in facility to the travelers so that they can download their e-boarding pass easily. Web check-in involves two things – online check-in through the website or via mobile app. You can opt for any of these methods and get your boarding pass in no time. Check-in is usually available 48 hours before the flight take-off but if you have made Alitalia Airlines Reservations for flights to and from the USA, then you can check-in for your flight 24 hours before the departure.
The mobile app is available for free and you can download the same from Google and Apple stores, depending on your phone.
Don’t have enough time to browse the website or download the mobile app? Go for the fast check-in method and pick up your boarding from the automated kiosks at the airport. This facility is available for both domestic and international flights. With the help of this, you can easily check-in 7 passengers at a time, change your bookings, select your favorite seat, and get your boarding pass printed.
Counter check-in facility is still available to the travelers and they can easily get their boarding pass without any hassle. All they have to do is visit the airport early before the deadline, show the valid passport and visa at the counter, and get the check-in done easily. Usually the flight check-in at the airports close 60 minutes before the take-off, therefore make sure that you have checked-in for your flight until the deadline. To know more about the same, you can connect with Alitalia Airlines Reservations Number at any time.
Know About Alitalia Airlines Cancellation Policy Here
Travelers are usually advised to book their flights early in order to fetch early-bird discounts but what if your plan changes at the last moment? If this question triggers you then simply opt for the Alitalia Airlines Booking and get rid of such worries. This airline always values its customers and thus offers them flexible cancellation policy so that they can terminate their bookings without any trouble. Let’s check out the important terms and conditions here.
- No matter what fare type you have selected, you will be charged an administration fee of $20 per ticket on all or partial ticket refund.
- However, if the penalty is charged according to the fare terms and conditions, then this administration fee of $20 will not be applicable.
- If the refund amount is less than the administration fee, then no money will be refunded to the travelers’ account.
- If travelers want to cancel the booking within 24 hours of the purchase, then the airline will charge no cancellation fee and refund the full amount. The one condition to be followed is that the ticket must have to be booked at least 7 days before the flight take-off.
Know About the In-Flight Services Offered on Alitalia Airlines
Alitalia Airlines is loaded with all essential amenities to make the travelers feel like home in the air. These amenities include:
- Connectivity on-board
The airline allows you to connect with the on-board Wi-Fi so that you can easily browse your favorite sites, send important mails, drop messages, and carry-on your conversations that you have started on the ground. Make Alitalia Reservations and enjoy excellent connections on the flight.
- On-Board Boutique
Want to do shopping during the flight? Well, Alitalia offers you this opportunity and allows you to select high-quality products from GRIFFAIR catalogue. This catalogue will also be available on the screen for more than 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- In-Flight Entertainment
In-flight entertainment is available on Alitalia flights so that you can never get bored on the flight even for a second. With more than TV programs, web series, music compilations, movies, interactive games, sports and news channels, and a lot more things.
Learn About Alitalia Airlines Travel Class Options Here
Alitalia Airlines offers 4 travel class options with special services to meet your every need on-board. Let’s check out the detailed information here.
It offers seats at an affordable price without forgetting about comfort. Here, you can enjoy personalized advantages and services for all types of trips. From in-flight entertainment to on-board Wi-Fi to comfortable seats, this class offers everything to make your journey exciting.
Available on long-haul flights, Premium Economy Class is yet another ideal option to choose from. It offers seats with 40% more space than the Economy Class to make your journey more convenient. In addition to this, here you can also enjoy dedicated check-in and priority boarding.
Flying on medium-haul flights? Make Alitalia Airlines Reservations in the Business Class and step up the level of comfort and luxury. It offers several dedicated services to make your trip comfortable and efficient. It gives you access to SkyTeam lounges so that you can enjoy your journey right from the very beginning.
Want to savor tempting Italian cuisines on-board? If yes, then get your bookings done in Magnifica and make your trip memorable. This class is all set to offer you privileged treatment in the air so that travelers can reach their destination well-rested.
Alitalia Airlines Traveling with Pets
There is no denying the fact that pets are our family members and no one wants to enjoy a vacation without leaving their family members at home. If you have an urge to take your pets on your next vacation, then get to know about the airline’s pet policy first and then make Alitalia Reservations accordingly. The passengers need to know about every single term about the pet policy in order to avoid further hiccups.
- The passengers will have to present the vaccination and other important documents while making bookings with Alitalia Airlines for your pets.
- Only cats and dogs are allowed to carry on the aircraft. Those pets that are younger than three months are not allowed to bring on the plane.
- The authority of the UK and Ireland will not allow you to carry pets and thus if you are flying there, then you are not permitted to bring your pets.
- There is a total ban on bringing birds on-board to avoid the spread of bird flu.
- If you wish to bring your pets on-board, then you will have to make Alitalia Reservations for them as soon as possible. The airline will offer tickets for pets as per a first come first serve basis.
- Also, you will have to pay additional ticket charges to the airline for carrying your pets on-board.
Alitalia Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Is your child flying alone and you are worried about the whole scenario? If so, then stress not as Alitalia Airlines is there to help you out. To facilitate the passengers, Alitalia Airlines has a dedicated unaccompanied minor policy with the help of which you can easily book flight tickets for your child who is flying alone in the air. Keep the below-mentioned points in mind before getting your bookings done.
- Children between 5 and 14 years will be considered as unaccompanied minors if they are traveling on domestic flights and between 5 to 15 years if they are flying on international flights.
- Those who fall into this category will have to seek unaccompanied minor service by paying the additional fee for the same. In the absence of this service, your child will be unable to fly alone with Alitalia Airlines.
- You cannot make Alitalia Reservations for unaccompanied minor service through the official website of the airline and you will have to visit the airline’s sales center to book the air tickets.
- This facility is not available on the codeshare flights owing to the security issue.
The official website link of Alitalia is: https://www.alitalia.com/
Other Related Post Quick Links
American Flight Change Policy
Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
Alitalia Airline Review
- See More Alitalia Airlines Official Site
- Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alitalia
- See More on Alitalia Twitter Profile
- See More on Alitalia Facebook Profile
- See More on Alitalia Youtube Profile
Submit your review