Modify Flight Itinerary Instantly with Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking
Deutsche Lufthansa, popularly known as ‘Lufthansa,’ is the largest German airline and the second-largest airline in Europe. Headquartered in Cologne in Germany, Airline has made remarkable evolution in the aviation sector since its inception. Travelers from across the world prefer Lufthansa Airlines Reservations to fly to their favorite destinations.
Customers traveling with Lufthansa Airlines can now breathe with Manage booking online. Sometimes, passengers forget to add additional services and facilities or make mistakes in booking flight time and date, causing chaos as it is not easy to change flight itinerary offline. Lufthansa Airlines allows passengers to make changes to their itinerary 24 hours prior to the flight’s departure quickly via Lufthansa manage booking option.
About the services
Lufthansa Airlines offers special in-flight entertainment services for frequent flyers, namely, beverages and warm meals, music, games, movies, and series for all across the globe, pre-flight shopping, on-board free internet, e-journals, additional blanket and pillow for a comfortable flying experience.
What are the features offered by Lufthansa Airlines Manage My Booking?
Through the ‘manage my booking’ option, passengers can amend their entire flight itinerary. They can update the date, time, route, and destination of the flight, apply for an upgrade, use their travel credit points, and check-in online for easy airport trips. Some of the advance features offered by Lufthansa Airlines are:-
- Selection of seat and comfort.
- Redeem travel credit points before reserving a seat.
- Track flight’s itinerary and cancellation status.
- Reserve, cancel, and refund almost instantly.
- Pre-book flight and cancel anytime.
- Book a car or a hotel for a stress-free trip.
- The print digital boarding pass or download it for future reference.
- Update contact information and other details.
- Request for assistance for unaccompanied children.
- Book a rental car and hotel.
- Request for Travel Insurance.
- Request for additional baggage allowance.
- Book tours and activities.
How Can Passengers Make Changes to their Flight Itinerary?
Passengers who do not have time to call the customer care service or visit the airport can make changes to their flight details online with their booking reference number. They can perform the entire process 24 hours prior to the flight departure. From web check-in to buying extra luggage, everything is covered under ‘manage my booking’ option.
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Scroll for the ‘Book and Manage’ option on the menu.
- It will offer you a plethora of options that can be amended 24 hours before the flight departure. Click on the option that you need to make changes to.
- Submit the details.
- Choose from the multiple options given on-screen for which the change is required and follow the instructions provided on the screen.
- Once the changes are made, cross-check the details and submit the changed itinerary.
Customers can quickly amend their flight itinerary 24 hours before the flight departure, check-in online, and add baggage allowance in advance to enjoy a stress-free trip at the airport check-in counter. After completing their web check-in, passengers can download the boarding pass, show it on the desk, and leave the check-in bags. Web check-in reduces the check-in time and allows passengers to reach the airport just in time. For customers who find the process difficult or if a problem arises can always contact the Lufthansa Airlines reservations phone number +1-888-530-0499 or visit the airport for help.
Advance Seat Selection on Lufthansa Airlines Flight
Be it aisle, window or the seat with the extra legroom, Lufthansa Airlines allows you to select your favorite seat before boarding the plane. Advance seat selection not just offers you effortless journey but also ensures that your travel companions will sit together. Choose your preferred seat directly either at the time of initiating Lufthansa Book a Flight procedure or afterwards. One thing must be noted that if you don’t select the seat in advance, then the airline will automatically assign you the random seat and nothing can be done later on. Check out the important guidelines related to the Lufthansa Seat Selection process here.
Ways to Select the Preferred Seat On Lufthansa Flight
There are multiple ways in which travelers can pick their favorite seat on Lufthansa Flight such as:
- Either at the time of booking
- During the flight check-in
- By using the airline’s Manage Booking option
- At the airport
Whatever way you choose to make advance seat selection, you will have to pay a certain amount of fee for the same.
How to Choose Preferred Seat By Using Lufthansa Manage Booking Process?
To select your favorite seat on Lufthansa Airlines flight after making bookings, you need to:
- Launch the official website of Lufthansa Airlines on the system.
- Click on the ‘My Bookings’ tab on the homepage to initiate the Lufthansa Manage Booking process.
- A pop-up window will open where you need to enter the Last Name and Booking Code.
- Tap on the My Bookings button and your itinerary will instantly appear on the screen.
- Now, you are all set to select your favorite seat.
Important Things to Know About Lufthansa Advance Seat Selection
Before selecting your seat on Lufthansa Airlines Flight, it is important to learn about the important terms and conditions regarding the same. These are:
- Lufthansa seat selection is available only and only if the booking is confirmed. Travelers with waiting list bookings will not be allowed to choose their preferred seat.
- The advance seat selection must be made at least 52 hours before the flight take-off.
- Seat selection is a paid service and the travelers need to pay the additional charges to get the bookings done. The fee depends on the seating type as well as the destination to which the traveler is flying.
- If, due to any reason, the flight is cancelled and you are asked to again initiate Lufthansa Book a Flight procedure, then your selected seat will not be available. However, in such cases, you can seek reimbursement for the same by accessing your itinerary through the Manage Booking option.
- If the airline changes the flight itinerary or the aircraft type, owing to the technical fault or any reason, then no equivalent seat will be available on the new flight.
- Fee paid for the advance seat selection will not be reimbursed if you cancel the non-refundable flight, or if you will get the upgrade owing to the operational reason, if you change the seat and the new seat is cheaper than the original, and if you change the flight itinerary and no equivalent seat is available on the same.
Submit your review
I recently traveled with Lufthansa Airlines and what I exactly liked about this airline the most is its Manage Booking option. Actually, my plan was changed and I needed to make the changes and at that time, the airline’s Manage Booking option helped me a lot. Will love to make bookings with them again for my next trip.