How to Manage Booking Aer Lingus Reservations ?
Are you an early bird but a fear of unexpected changes in the future restricts you from making flight bookings? Well, in that case, look no further and make Aer Lingus as your travel partner. This airline is counted among-st the leading air carriers in the aviation industry who always prioritizes the travelers needs and offers facilities accordingly. The aviation and hospitality industry will have to be customer-oriented to stay in the competition and keeping this thing in mind, Aer Lingus facilitates its travelers with lots of advantages so that they can enjoy a seamless journey. One such benefit you’ll be going to enjoy with this airline is Aer Lingus Manage Booking option. This will help you in keeping your booking flexible and in making the desired changes effortlessly.
Based in Dublin Airport, Aer Lingus is one of the well-known Irish flag carriers, owned by the Irish government. This airline is loaded with all mandatory facilities that are needed to make the journey safe and sound. Aer Lingus is known all over the world for its affordable flight tickets, innumerable facilities, and customer-friendly approach. It facilitates the customers with the Manage My Booking platform that helps them in reviewing or modifying their bookings without any hassle. Let’s check out the in-depth information about the Aer Lingus Manage My Booking option here.
How can a traveler use the Aer Lingus Manage My Booking Option?
Sudden change of schedule? Well, if your itinerary is impacted by a certain unexpected event, then there is no need to worry because Aer Lingus offers flexible booking policy to the travelers in which they always have the scope to make the changes. Using the Manage Booking option is not a rocket science and every traveler can easily do the same without seeking any expert guidance. There are several ways of managing your booking – through the official website, by connecting with the airline’s agent or by downloading the mobile app. Find out the detailed description here.
By using the Aer Lingus Reservations official website
Implement the given step-by-step procedure and amend your Aer Lingus Bookings within little or no time.
- Go to the Aer Lingus official site on your system.
- A new page will open where you will have multiple options in the menu bar. You need to select the ‘Manage Trip’ tab.
- As soon as you click the option, two fields will appear on the window – Booking Reference and Family Name. Fill the details in the same and move the next step. Remember, if you cannot remember your Booking Reference, then tap on the button and a page with the detailed information will open through which you can know from where the booking reference can be found.
- As you are done with entering the details, tap on the ‘Manage Trip’ button and retrieve your itinerary instantly. Isn’t it simple?
By using the Aer Lingus mobile app
Smartphones are the basic thing and everyone owns them. Keeping this fact in concern, Aer Lingus offers a dedicated mobile app to the travelers so that they can easily manage their bookings on their fingertips. This app is undoubtedly the best travel companion and is available for absolutely free. Enter the required information and login your account to access your itinerary. With the help of this, you can easily get the entire information about your itinerary and make the desired changes in the Aer Lingus Booking.
By contacting the Aer Lingus customer support
Last but not least, the method to keep an eye on your bookings is to contact the Aer Lingus customer support service and modify the same without any trouble. Dial out the airline’s toll-free number and reach out to the executive at any time. They will guide you throughout the Manage Booking procedure and allow you to customize your booking easily.
How to Select Seats With Aer Lingus Manage Booking Option?
Aer Lingus operates two kinds of flights – Within Europe and Transatlantic Flights. Different seating options are available in both of them. If you are flying on the flights within Europe, then you can select among AerSpace Seats, Preferred Seats, Front Seat, Extra legroom Seat, Standard+ Seats, and Standard Seats. However, if you have done bookings on the Transatlantic Flights, then the available options are – Business Class Seat, Extra legroom seat, Preferred Seat, Standard+ Seat, and Standard Seat. travelers can easily select their favorite option and pay for the same to get the bookings done.
There are multiple ways to select the seat on the flight such as:
- At the time when you initiate the Aer Lingus Book Flights process.
- Afterwards by visiting the Manage Booking option
- During the flight check-in
- At the airport
No matter whatever method you will select, you will be charged a certain amount of fee that you will have to pay. The additional fee depends on the seat type you are selecting.
Other Things That You Can Add Into Your Itinerary With Manage Booking
- Order your meal in advance
- Change your flight itinerary
- Terminate your reservation
- Update the advanced passenger information
- Check-in for your flight and get the boarding card
- Get the special assistance
How Do I Contact Aer Lingus Airlines?
Do you have any issues? Are you dealing with some problems? Do you need some expert help? Are you looking for some answers to your queries? If yes, you are thinking about how you can contact Aer Lingus Airlines for your queries, issues, and complaints regarding reservation, cancellation, changes, or anything else. Well, if you don’t know how to contact Aer Lingus Airlines, then here are the points that you keep in your mind:
Have a look,
- The best way to contact Aer Lingus Airlines is through the Aer Lingus Airlines phone number. You only need to dial its customer service number and follow the on-call voice command to connect with the customer service representative.
- Connect with Aer Lingus Airlines through email. You have to write an email and send it. Soon, you will get a response from Aer Lingus.
- Social Media Platforms is one of the best ways to connect with Aer Lingus Airlines. You can directly message the customer service representative, and you will get a response from them.
- With the help of an online chat feature available on its official site, it can help you contact Aer Lingus Airlines.
These are some of the best and most recommended ways that help you contact Aer Lingus Airlines in no time. Whether you have queries related to the reservation or cancellation, you will get 100% expert assistance from the customer service representative of Aer Lingus Airlines. Use these methods mentioned above to connect with a live person at Aer Lingus Airlines.
Aer Lingus Airlines Cancellation/Refund Policy
So your plan changed? And now you are looking to cancel your Aer Lingus Airlines flight ticket; then you need to first know about its cancellation policy and its refund policy. Here are the essentials points that you should know:
Cancellation Policy of Aer Lingus Airlines:
- Passengers need to complete the cancellation procedure two hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you canceled your Aer Lingus flight ticket within 24 hours of purchasing, then you don’t have to pay any cancellation charges.
- The entire amount of non-refundable Aer Lingus flight tickets will be charged as a cancellation fee if canceled.
Visit the official site of Aer Lingus to get a better understanding.
Refund Policy of Aer Lingus Airlines:
- First complete your cancellation procedure two hours before the scheduled flight departure to get a refund.
- Get a 100% refund from Aer Lingus if you cancel your Aer Lingus flight ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- You will get 15% of the refund in business travel class from Aer Lingus for some criteria.
You can complete your cancellation and refund procedure through Aer Lingus Manage Booking facility. To get more details about the cancellation and refund policy with its procedures, you can also dial its customer service phone number to connect with its customer service representative. You will get answers for your queries and questions based on cancellation, refunds, or anything else from the customer service executive of Aer Lingus.
See Other Related Article:
- Iberia Manage Booking
- Alaska Airlines Manage Booking
- Southwest Airlines Manage Booking
- Qatar Airways Manage Booking
- Singapore Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
- Lufthansa Manage Booking