Southwest Airlines is one of the leading air carriers in the world to fly with. This airline always values its customers and does everything to make their journey interesting. One of the most excellent facilities offered by this airline is the Manage Booking with the help of which you can easily review or modify your bookings without any hassle. Use Southwest Airlines Manage Booking facility and amid your reservations with much ease and comfort. This is the least expensive and convenient method to make desired changes to your existing booking. It doesn’t require any special assistance from anyone and you can easily make the use of this facility. Let’s get to know about the step-by-step procedure along with the important guidelines associated with the same here.
Steps to Manage your Southwest Airlines Booking
Travelers can easily manage their reservations by using the airline’s official website. It is desired with simple user-interface so that even a layman can use the same without any expert’s guidance. Below is mentioned the step-by-step procedure to make amendments in your existing bookings. You are advised to go through the step-by-step guidelines here and don’t miss out on any single step to avoid any further hustle.
- Go to the Southwest Airlines official website on the web browser of your choice.
- There, you need to tap on the ‘manage Booking’ option on the homepage.
- Enter the Confirmation Code, the First Name, and the Last Name as mentioned while making the flight bookings.
- Once you add the information, tap on the ‘Search’ button to find out your itinerary.
- Thereafter, make necessary changes to your existing booking and enjoy your journey with much ease and comfort.
What Exactly Can Be Done With Southwest Airlines Manage Booking Option?
Southwest Airlines Manage Booking offers lots of benefits to the travelers. Some of them are listed here for the readers’ sake of convenience.
- You can change or terminate your flight bookings.
- You can upgrade the existing flight to the next best option available.
- Add Rapid Rewards Number and Secure Traveler Information.
- Check-in for your flight and get the boarding pass.
- View travel funds.
- Select your favorite seat and add your desired meal into your itinerary.
Important Guidelines To Know Before Using Manage Booking facility
- While using this facility, it is important to note down the fact that you will have to pay the fare difference, if applicable at the time you change your flight or you select your favorite meal or seat.
- You can manage your bookings up to a certain limit of time, say from the moment you make Southwest Airlines Bookings until you check-in for your flight.
See Other Related Article: