Hawaiian Airlines Pet Policy : Long gone are those days when you had to leave your pet alone in the home as now is the time when almost all airlines allow you to bring your furry friend on-board. Hawaiian Airlines also transport your animal from one place to another so that you can enjoy a complete family vacation. However, there are some terms and conditions associated with the same and you need to abide by the same to avoid any trouble later on. Before making Hawaiian Airlines Reservations, it is important to go through the below-mentioned guidelines for a hassle-free journey.
Important Facts to Understand Before Carrying your Pets On-Board
- Pets are allowed in both in-flight cabins and in the baggage compartment, depending on the destination to which you are leaving and size of the pet container.
- Pets in the flight cabin are allowed only on the inter-island flight and flights traveling within Hawaii. For all international destinations, pets will be transported in the baggage compartment as the check-in baggage.
- Only dogs, household cats, and birds are allowed to bring on-board.
- If you are bringing your pet in the flight cabin, then make sure that the pet container must fit under the seat in front of you.
- The combined weight of the pet and pet container must not exceed 70lbs; otherwise, it will be discarded.
- The pet must stay in the container throughout the journey. It is your responsibility to keep him calm so that he cannot create any disturbance while traveling.
- Only a limited number of pet containers are allowed on the flight, therefore you are advised to connect with the airline’s representatives and get your Hawaiian Airlines Reservations done as early as possible.
- There is a breed restriction as certain breeds are not allowed to bring on the Hawaiian Airlines flight such as American Pit Bull Terrier, Burmese, Persian, Boxer, Bull Dog, Bull Terrier, and a lot more to count.
- The maximum dimensions of the pet container must not exceed 36 X 25 X 27 inches. Make sure to adhere to the guidelines to avoid further issues.