Hawaiian Airlines is the state carrier of the U.S. state of Hawaii. Based in Honolulu, it is the tenth-largest airline of the United States. The airline has scheduled Hawaiian Airlines reservations to multiple destinations across the globe, especially in the countries of eastern Asia, The states, Australia, and New Zealand. Hence to make its user experience better, the airline has now introduced its ‘Manage Booking’ option that enables you to check, retrieve, and manage your flight bookings.
How Hawaiian Airlines Manage My Booking ?
It is not a very complicated process to follow through; once you start processing with the below-mentioned steps, you will find it pretty easy:
- Visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Click on the ‘Manage Flights’ option available on the homepage of the airline.
- Once clicked, a pop-up window will open with multiple options related to your booking.
- Select the ‘ My Trips’ option on the screen.
- A new page will open; now, enter the last name of the lead passenger along with the six-letter booking confirmation code.
- Now, click on the ‘View My Trip’ button.
- Again you will be redirected to a new page containing your reservation details and flight itinerary.
Flyers can check their travel itinerary, check-in for their flight online, select their desired seats, download and print their travel boarding passes, and several other things using this very option. The airline has introduced this service in order for you to help save time and make it convenient for you to manage your Hawaiian Airlines reservations. However, if you are facing any uncertain issue or having a doubt regarding the process, please reach out to the helpline number of the airline, and the reservations team will walk you through the process.
Apply for Cancellations and Refunds:
You can also cancel your flight and apply for an online refund using the official website of Hawaiian Airlines. If you cancel your flight reservations within the first 24-hours of its making, you will be entitled to a complete refund of the booking amount you had paid at the time of booking. However, this service is only applicable when your booking was made at least seven or more days before your scheduled flight departure. There are different cancellation and refund policies attached to different Hawaiian Airlines reservations. To know more about the cancellation and refund eligibility of your flight ticket, you can check it online at the website, visit the ticketing office of the airline or inquire by calling the helpline number of the airline.