Change in plans? There is no denying the fact that nobody likes to change the traveling schedule especially after booking the flight ticket. But if you get stuck in this unfortunate situation, then there is no need to worry as Delta Airlines allows you to make changes in the flight date as per your trip schedule. Delta understands the travelers’ concerns and thus offers a well-crafted policy for the same to ease the flyers. Therefore, you are advised to go through the terms and conditions associated with the Delta flight change policy before heading towards this option to avoid further hassle. Make Delta Airlines Booking and enjoy your journey like never before.
Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy
Below are mentioned some of the guidelines included in the Delta Airlines flight change policy. Go through the same and make desired changes in your existing booking with much ease.
- Travelers are allowed to change their flight date up to 24 hours before the flight take-off.
- Before making these changes, you must have to find out whether you are eligible for the same or not. For example, if you have booked your flight ticket with the basic Economy Fares, then you will not be allowed to make any change.
- These changes are available for an extra fee. If you have booked a non-refundable flight ticket with Delta Airlines, then you will have to pay the fee of $200 – 500 according to the location to which you are traveling. In addition to this fee, you will also have to pay the price difference.
- However, if you have made Delta Airlines Booking with the refundable ticket, then you will not have to pay the change fee. But you will have to pay the fare difference, if the new flight ticket will be available at a higher price than the original flight ticket.
- The condition is slightly different to change the award flight ticket. Travelers will have to change the award ticket at least 72 hours before the flight departure. Also, you will have to pay $150 to re-issue the flight ticket.
How to change the date on Delta Airlines Flight Ticket?
To change the date on Delta Airlines flight tickets, you need to use the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Browse the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Tap on the My Trips available at the top of the homepage.
- Retrieve your booking by entering the Booking Reference and the Last Name.
- Select the flight in which you want to make changes.
- Hit the Modify Flight button and click on the Start Flight Change.
- Pick up the new flight option that is suitable for your trip and pay the fare difference to confirm Delta Airlines Reservations.
See More Related Post Below: