There is no denying the fact that canceling a flight can be a frustrating and expensive experience for anyone. Nobody likes to terminate their booking and cancel their pre-planned journey but life is uncertain and sometimes, situations occur when you need to suspend your flight booking. The airlines understand this fact and thus offer a well-designed Spirit airlines cancellation policy with the help of which you can easily terminate your bookings without any hassle. You are lucky enough if you have made Spirit airlines Reservations as this airline features a highly flexible cancellation policy to facilitate the travelers. Before suspending your bookings, you are advised to go through all the conditions first and then make your decision accordingly.
How to cancel your Spirit Airlines Booking?
Before moving further, it is important to know the step-by-step method to cancel your flight bookings with Spirit Airlines. Don’t miss out on any of the steps to avoid further hustle.
- Launch the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- On the homepage, you need to find out the My Trips section that is located on the top.
- There, visitors need to enter the asked information like last name and confirmation number. Be sure to enter the accurate details to save your time and effort.
- Once you submit the essential details, now is the time to tap on the Continue button to proceed further.
- Choose the booking you need to cancel, tick the same and move next to terminate your flight booking.
In addition to this, flight cancellation can be done in other ways as well, such as:
- Drop the message on the airline’s social media handle.
- Connect with the airline’s executive.
- Speak to the customer agent at the airport.
Important Facts to Understand About Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Terminating your flight booking can be a daunting task but knowing about its ins and outs can save you quite a bit of money and time. Below are given the important terms and conditions that you must know before canceling your Spirit Airlines Reservations.
- If a guest cancels his flight booking within 24 hours or less from the purchase and the flight has been booked up to 168 hours before the flight take-off, then he or she is eligible for the total refund.
- You can terminate your booking up to one hour before the flight take-off. After this time limit, you will be termed as No-Show and you cannot claim any refund for the same.
- If you are eligible for the refund, then the airline will credit the refunded amount in the original form of payment only.
- A cancellation fee will be charged in the case of flight cancellation that fee depends on the type of ticket you have purchased.
$90 for Standard Ticket and Flight Flex ($100 if you cancel your ticket over call or at the airport)
$110 for Award Ticket