Are you planning a journey with your family and friends? Spirit Airlines Group Travel is here to make your dreams come true. Travelling becomes fun when you have your best companion with you. That is why Spirit Airlines group reservations are offering a journey in the most budget-friendly way.
So, it’s time to head for your most-awaited dream destination. Do not forget to take your friends or family members with you.
What do you mean by Spirit Airlines Group Travel?
Spirit Airlines offers one price for a group of 10 or more passengers. While these are not discounted fares, they are definitely the best in the aviation industry. However, every fare quotation that passengers receive lasts for 24 hours.
How to Book a Group Trip with Spirit Airlines?
Booking a journey for a group has become simple with Spirit Airlines group reservations. However, travel needs to fulfill Spirit Airlines travel requirements. For group booking, passengers require a group of at least 10 persons. Any number less than that will not be considered a group.
Besides this, booking a journey with your members requires you to follow a step-by-step process:
- Visit Spirit Airlines official website
- On the main page, scroll to the “Contact Us” option.
- Further, Spirit Airlines’ help page will open.
- Click on “Group Travel.”
- On the next page, you will get a Spirit Airlines group travel form.
- Please fill out the form correctly and submit it.
- After successfully reviewing your form, Spirit Airlines representatives will contact you with a price quotation. This process may take up to 3 working days.
- Apart from this, the representative will explain about Spirit Airlines travel requirements.
- Lastly, complete the payment either partially or fully.
Still, if you find any discrepancy in booking a group ticket, you can contact Spirit Airlines group travel phone number at 844-989-7283. However, you will also get the customer service number on the contract from the airlines.
What are Requirements of Spirit Airlines Group Booking?
A group of 10 or more persons who are planning to travel on the same itinerary can avail of the benefit of the Spirit Airlines group flight. However, If the number goes below 10, the Airline will refuse to take it in a group booking. Hence, passengers should keep this in mind before making a final booking.
What are the Advantages of Spirit Airlines Group Ticket?
Do you have a bucket list of the most-awaited destinations? Spirit Airlines group travel is a great advantage for you. Knowing these advantages in advance can prove rewarding for you. If you want to know about the Spirit Airlines group rates benefits, go through the below points:
- Passengers get confirmed seats for 10 or more people under single reservations.
- Group travel saves the time involved in booking a flight for a person.
- Similarly, Spirit Airlines group reservations allow passengers to change their names for free.
- However, they must do so at least 30 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- In addition, passengers in a group ticket do not require a separate ticket for all.
- Apart from this, Spirit Airlines also offers a travel specialist who guides the passenger through the booking process.
Things to Know About Spirit Airlines Group Booking Fee
- For confirmed group travel reservations, Spirit Airlines charges $5, which is non-refundable.
- If passengers make the booking 60 days prior departure, they need to deposit $40 per person within a week of booking.
- Passengers can not get the refund, however, they have the option to set off against the final payment.
- Similarly, if passengers have less than 60 days to board the flight, they need to make the complete payment at the time of booking.
- According to Spirit Airlines’ group travel policy, Passengers should provide the final name list and payment 60 days before departure.
- In addition, Spirit Airlines accepts all debit cards, credit cards, and cheques.
- However, passengers can use only one mode of payment for the entire group booking.
- On the other hand, passengers can change their names free of charge 30 days before the scheduled departure.
- However, a name change within 30 days before departures requires passengers to pay a fee of $50.
- Lastly, passengers can not cancel the ticket for a person.
- However, if they do so, the Airline cancels the entire group booking.
Spirit Airlines Group Booking Cancellation Policy
- If passengers cancel a group booking within 24 hours of the booking, they get a full refund.
- However for cancellation after, there is a cancellation fee.
- If passengers cancel the booking at least 60 days prior to booking, they get a full refund.
- However, for cancellation between 7 and 59 days, there is a cancellation fee of $49.
- Similarly, passengers should pay a $ 99 cancellation fee if they cancel between 0 and 6 days before departure.
- In addition, passengers can not cancel the booking for individual members.
- If they do so, the airline will cancel the entire booking.
- So, to be eligible for the Spirit Airlines group travel refund, passengers must complete the above requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Spirit Airlines have an eligibility criteria for group reservations?
Yes, if you want to book a group trip with Spirit Airlines, you must have 10 or more people in your group. The airline will not consider a group smaller than 10 people.
Does Spirit Airlines accept group bookings?
Yes, Spirit Airlines accepts group bookings for 10 or more persons with a common destination or itinerary.
Can I cancel the booking for a person in a group reservation?
No, you can not cancel the ticket for a single person. Otherwise, Spirit Airlines will cancel the entire booking.
Can I make changes in my name for free in the Spirit Airlines group travel booking?
Yes, you can do the name change for free 30 days prior to scheduled departure. However, after 30 days, there is a cancellation fee.