Sunwing Airlines Reservations (WG)
Sunwing Airlines Reservations for Booking +1-860-370-4608
Founded in the year 2005, Sunwing Airlines is one of the leading low-cost carriers of Canada based at Etobicoke district of Toronto, Ontario. However, the flight operation hubs from where all flight services are commenced are located at Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport. Additionally, the airline also facilitates its users with round the clock customer service so that they can contact the airline directly by calling on their Sunwing Airlines reservations.
Along with scheduled passengers’ flight operations, the Sunwing Airlines also provides charter services from Canada and the United States to the destinations across United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. Moreover, during the summer season, the Sunwing Airlines also flies to some European destinations.
Passengers, those who are looking for exceptional experience within a budget must definitely travel with Sunwing Airlines on their next vacation. One can find a wide range of affordable Sunwing Airlines flight deals on its official website. Despite the fact that you have planned a sudden journey or trip; you can still book cheap Sunwing Airline tickets best price, as the airfares are quite competitive, that would not let you drive a hard bargain.
President – Mark Williams is the current president of Sunwing Airlines.
Headquarters – Sunwing Airlines has maintained its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Founder – Mark Williams and Colin Hunter founded Sunwing Airline in the year 2005.
Parent company – Sunwing Airlines is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Toronto based Sunwing Travel Group.
Employees – As per the current statistics, the airline has the strength of 1500 travel experts working for the advancement of the airline.
Sunwing Airlines Phone Number Details
|Sunwing Airlines Booking Number||+1-860-370-4608|
|Sunwing Airlines Phone Number||+1-860-370-4608|
|Sunwing Airlines Group Reservations||1 877 SUNWING (786-9464)|
|Sunwing Airlines Reservations Number||+1-860-370-4608|
|Sunwing Airlines Group Reservations Email||[email protected]|
|Sunwing Airlines Customer Service Number||(877) 877-1755|
|Parent company||Sunwing Travel Group|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Why Choose Sunwing?
Well, there are a number of reasons that might answer this question really well. For starters, Sunwing Airline offers incredible features and finest services to its passengers during flight boarding. Here, We are highlighting some of the major reasons that might help you out while traveling with Sunwing:
- The airline offers some of the best flight rates and is also fuel-efficient, which means that it is not harmful to nature as well as it is light on your wallet.
- The airline keeps the comfort of the traveler as its priority and delivers value to the price. TAP has award-winning in-flight services.
- Boeing 737-800 Aircraft of the airline has the best record of flying on time.
- Each Aircraft is designed with high technology, and interiors are just remarkable with the availability of additional legroom.
- The Airline has a team of expelled professionals at your disposal to help you out with your issues.
Complete Guide of Sunwing Cancellation Policy:
The travelers are allowed to change their bookings before 45 days of the actual departure date with a small convenience charge of USD50. In case the new price of the flight drops, travels would receive no refund. However, on the other hand, if the price increases, you’ll have to pay applicable extra fees.
Here are a few essential points to note:-
- If your flight is canceled 30 days ago or less, then your ticket cancellation would be non-refundable.
- If the total ticket amount is not paid before 45 days of the actual flight departure, then the airline has a 100% right to cancel your reservation without any refund amount provided.
- If you want to change your existing booking or cancel it, you can reach out to the Sunwing helpline number for help or visit the official Sunwing Airlines website.
- Charges for cancellation and amendment can vary based on the peak departure dates. For more info about the cancellation charges, you can visit the official website to see the rates.
- You can get a full refund if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of its making and that too when your departure date is more than 45 days away.
Sunwing Airlines Manage Booking:
Sunwing is a user-centric airline, and the airline mainly focuses on reducing the hurdles that people face during booking or even after that. One such major issue is ‘Manage my Booking.’ You can manage your Sunwing Airlines reservation using two methods. The airline offers a well-equipped website, and also Sunwing has a mobile app designed to enhance the user experience so you can use both as per your need.
How to ‘Manage My Booking’:
- Visit the official Sunwing website or the mobile app.
- Select My booking option available on the homepage.
- Enter your booking reference number and click the next button.
- Once opened, you can manage, cancel, and amend your existing booking.
- Please notice for cancellations and refunds always reach out to the helpline number of the airline.
What are the benefits of ‘Manage my booking’:
‘Manage my booking’ actually allows you to take several actions without worrying about going places. Using manage my booking option, you can take the following steps:
- Change the passenger details including, name, contact and email address.
- Cancel an existing booking using the website, app, or by calling helpline number.
- Apply for your refund for your canceled ticket.
- Get updates about your upcoming or ongoing journey.
- Contact the reservation team whenever needed.
In-flight Facilities of Sunwing
One with a valid Sunwing Airlines flight ticket is entitled to enjoy the exceptional Canadian hospitality onboard. The amenities offered to the guest are just impeccable that features sparkling wine and non-alcoholic beverages as welcome drinks along with a wide option of buy on board selection of light meals and snacks menu. The Airlines has also introduced entertainment facilities to keep its guests entertained all through the flight.
However, the seating arrangement varies on the basis of travel class selected by the travelers while booking Sunwing Airlines flight. Currently, there are two in-flight classes, including “Elite Plus” and “Elite Class.”
Elite Plus – Comfortable seat with adjustable headrests, and enhanced legroom.
Elite Class – The passengers are facilitated with comfy seats with adjustable headrests.
Sunwing Airlines Baggage Policy
The airline has drafted decent baggage policy so that passengers can carry their essential items while traveling. Please note, before boarding the plane, make sure you have gone through the baggage allowance that is included in your ticket. To know more details about baggage policies, contact the airline directly through Sunwing Airlines phone number.
All Passengers of Sunwing Airlines are permitted to take one piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item with no extra charge. However, the weight limit must not exceed 11 lbs and must be compatible with the overhead bin.
The Check-in baggage allowance offered to the passengers varies on the basis of travel class.
Elite Class – one piece of check-in baggage is permitted with the weight limit of 50lbs
Elite Plus Class – one check-in baggage is allowed weighing not more than 66lbs.
Source URL : https://www.sunwing.ca/pages/en/baggage-info
Other Additional Services offered by Sunwing Airlines
Along with decent facilities at the airport and standard in-flight amenities; the airline has also introduced many additional facilities like the option to check flight status online, online check-in through app and website, a dedicated Sunwing Airlines reservations helpdesk, and exclusive Sunwing Airlines phone number for lost baggage inquiry.
Sunwing Airlines operates scheduled and charter flight services from more than 35 airports within Canada and USA and has expanded its air network to over 40 popular travel destinations across the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, and Florida. Moreover, it also flies regular passenger flights to Las Vegas and Orlando. As of 2018 records, it operates to more than 73 destinations, which include both domestic and international cities.
If you wish to travel within a restricted travel budget; then you can make Sunwing Airlines reservations from the official website of the airline. You can also contact the airline directly through Sunwing Airlines phone number.
Top Destinations Served by Sunwing Airlines
- Boston (BOS)
- Cancun (CUN)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Orlando (ORL)
- Montreal (YMQ)
- Toronto (YTO)
- Vancouver (YVR)
- Newark (EWR)
- Miami (MIA)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Acapulco (ACA)
Top Airports Served by Sunwing Airlines
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- St. John’s International Airport (YYT)
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Cancún International Airport (CUN)
- Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
Popular Domestic Routes Served Sunwing Airlines
- Vancouver (YVR) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Stephenville (YJT) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Gander (YQX) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Halifax (YHZ) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Stephenville (YJT)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Gander (YQX)
- Toronto (YYZ) to St John’s (YYT)
Popular International Routes Served Sunwing Airlines
- Vancouver (YVR) to Liberia (LIR)
- Kelowna (YLW) to Los Cabos (SJD)
- Vancouver (YVR) to Cancun (CUN)
- Calgary (YYC) to Los Cabos (SJD)
- Windsor (YQZ) to Cancun (CUN)
- St. John’s (YYT) to Cancun (CUN)
- Montreal (YUL) to Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
The fleet of Sunwing Airlines consists of 40 fuel-efficient Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Sunwing Airlines FAQs:
Q).1 What happens when the ticket price drops down after completing my Sunwing booking?
If the price drops after your booking completion, the extra amount would be refunded the Sunwing Airlines. Still, this scenario is applicable only when your tickets are booked at least 90 days before the departure date.
Q).2 Where can I find information about passenger rights?
You can visit the official Sunwing Airlines reservations website to know about the passenger rights, or either you can reach out to the customer care helpline number for more details.
Q).3 How early do I have to reach for the airport check-in?
It is highly recommended for travelers to reach the airport at least 3 hours before the actual departure time of your flight.
Q).4 How to claim for your damaged luggage?
The travelers can inform the Sunwing airlines customer representatives immediately about your damaged luggage if you’re available at the airport. However, if you have already left the airport, then you can claim within the seven days of your arrival using the official Sunwing website.
Q).5 How to know about your lost articles in the flight?
If you have lost any item inside your flight with Sunwing Airlines, you can directly reach out to the Sunwing Airlines’ baggage department using your email. Drop your issues on [email protected]. You can also contact the Sunwing helpline number.
Q).6 If my flight is delayed how do I claim for the refund?
Refunds of your ticket depend upon several factors, and for that purpose, you can always visit the Sunwing website for more info or either reach out to Sunwing customer care for the same.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- United Airlines Vacations
- Delta Pet Travel Policy
- Air Canada Vacations Packages
- Upgrade Business Class on Hawaiian
- American Airlines Senior Citizen Discount
Other Related Airlines Links
- British Airways Booking
- Philippine Airlines Booking
- Turkish Airlines Booking
- Cape Air Booking
- Air New Zealand Booking