Virgin Atlantic Reservations (VS)
Grab the Best Deals on Virgin Atlantic Reservations +1-860-590-8822
Virgin Atlantic (VS) is the UK based airline, which is managed and operated by Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and Virgin Atlantic International Limited. The airline was founded as British Atlantic Airways in 1982, which is a result of a joint collaboration between Randolph Fields and Alan Hellary following the downfall of Laker Airways. Later in the year 1984, Richard Branson re-established the airline and renamed it Virgin Atlantic. Call Virgin Atlantic Reservations for flight booking deals.
The headquarters of the airline is based in Crawley, the United Kingdom, whereas; the airline maintains its Virgin Atlantic customer service office in Swansea, Wales. Additionally, the airline also runs international offices in Dubai, Johannesburg, Atlanta, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Barbados, Guru-gram, and Lagos.
The airline commenced its first commercial operation in the year 1984, and the inaugural flight was commenced between Gatwick and Newark by using Boeing 747-200 aircraft. As of 2018 statistics, the airline is known for operating the UK’s second-largest long-haul airline all across the world.
CEO – As of 2018, Shai Weiss is the appointed CEO of the Virgin Atlantic.
Chairman – Peter Norris is the current chairman of the organization.
Employees – The airline has employed 8,875 employees as per the 2016 statistics.
Parent company – Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited and Virgin Atlantic International Limited are the parent organization of the Virgin Atlantic.
How to Make Virgin Atlantic Reservations Online?
Those days have passed when you need to visit the airport to get your bookings done as now is the time when this can be simply done at your fingertips. Online booking is the most convenient method to book your seats on the flight. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned here and get your bookings done with much ease and comfort.
- To commence the flight booking procedure, you need to browse the official website of the Virgin Atlantic Airline.
- On the airline’s homepage, you will have to tap on the Book tab and move to the next step of Virgin Atlantic Reservations.
- Select your arrival city or airport and arrival city or airport in the designated fields. Make sure to enter the correct information so that you can search flights easily.
- In this step, travelers need to choose the trip type i.e. whether you want to book an outbound flight or for the round-trip one. If you wish to add the stopovers, then you easily do the same by choosing the multi-city option.
- Now it is the time to pick the travel dates in the Depart – Return field. Ensure that the information you have submitted is correct otherwise it will directly influence your final outcome.
- Select the total number of travelers that would be incorporated in your trip i.e. Adults, Young Adults, Children, and Lap Infants.
- Before clicking the submit button, you will find two checkboxes – Show Flexible Ticket and Show Flexible Dates. You can tick these checkboxes if your schedule is flexible and drop this step if you wish to stick to the same schedule.
- Now, hit the search button so that you can find out the possible flight options available on the basis of your entered input.
- Pick the method that suits your trip as well as your budget well.
- Pay for the flight and confirm Virgin Atlantic Reservations.
Virgin Atlantic Contact Number Details
|Virgin Atlantic Customer Service Number (US)||+1-860-590-8822|
|Virgin Atlantic Booking Number (US)||+1-860-590-8822|
|Virgin Atlantic Phone Number (US)||+1-860-590-8822|
|Virgin Atlantic Baggage Helpline Number||1 (800) 862-8621|
|Virgin Atlantic Customer Service Number ( UK )||+44 (0)344 874 7747|
|Virgin Atlantic Reservations Number ( UK )||+44 (0)344 874 7747|
|Flight Information ( UK )||+44 (0)344 209 7770|
|Virgin Atlantic Special assistance ( US )||+1 888 747 7474|
|Parent company||Virgin Atlantic Limited|
|Operating Bases||London–Gatwick, London–Heathrow, Manchester|
|Headquarters||Crawley, West Sussex, England|
How to Cancel Virgin Atlantic Flight Tickets?
Looking for flight termination and wondering about the cancellation policy? Well, in that case, you can easily terminate your flight tickets without any hassle. The airline offers a well-designed cancellation policy to facilitate the travelers so that they will not have to face any hiccups regarding the same. Here are given the important guidelines about the Virgin Atlantic cancellation guide. Go through the same before terminating your flight tickets.
- The cancellation and refund totally depends on the fare type you have selected while making the flight bookings with Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
- You will be entitled to the refund only and only if you have booked the flight tickets with the refundable fares. If you have purchased non-refundable fares, then you will not be allowed to cancel your Virgin Atlantic Reservations and you will get no money.
- If you haven’t used your flight ticket, then you will become eligible for the complete refund and you can seek the same from the airline by contacting their executive.
- If the flight is delayed for a long time or canceled by the airline owing to the bad weather conditions or due to any technical fault, then you can seek complete refund for the same without any hesitation.
How Many Miles do you Need to Book the Virgin Atlantic Flights?
Want to explore the world without splurging money? If so, then make the use of the Virgin Atlantic Miles and get your bookings done without spending a single penny. However, you are advised to learn about every single thing about the miles process to book your flight tickets.
- The miles offered by the Virgin Atlantic are divided into the standard and peak season. You will have to check out the table available on the airline’s official page to know that now much miles are needed to make Virgin Atlantic Reservations on your selected dates.
- The number of miles required to make flight booking is based on the traveling class as well as the season in which you will be going to make reservations.
- In the Standard season, you will require only 18000 miles to book a seat in the Economy Class while in the peak season, this value rises to 22000 miles for the same seat.
- Also, it is important to know that these reward flights are subject to availability and you can make such bookings only if such seats are present on the Virgin Atlantic Flight.
Can you enjoy free drinks on the Virgin Atlantic Flight?
Virgin Atlantic offers everything to make you feel like home in the air and is ready to take every step to make your journey a memorable experience. Along with comfortable seats, tons of free entertainment, and excellent Wi-Fi, this airline also provides you the complimentary drinks throughout the flight so that you can satiate your cravings while traveling in the sky.
How to Select Seat with Virgin Atlantic Reservations?
When it comes to the seat assignment process, there is no need to worry as the airline allows you to select your seat without any hustle and bustle. There is no denying the fact that the advance seat assignment makes your traveling hassle-free and allows you to enjoy your journey to the fullest. Let’s get to know about the seat selection process along with some important points associated with the same.
- You can either select your seat by retrieving your itinerary or at the time of the flight check-in.
- You will have to pay additional money to choose your desired option on the Virgin Atlantic Flight.
- All kinds of seats are available, be it the window seat, aisle seat or one with more legroom. Make Virgin Atlantic Reservations now and fly to your destination amidst comfort.
Complete Guide of Virgin Atlantic Check-in
Going to check-in for your Virgin Atlantic Flight but wondering about the different ways to get your boarding pass? Worry not as the airline offers several ways to check-in for your flight, such as online check-in, mobile check-in, and airport check-in. Before making Virgin Atlantic Reservations, it is important to know about these ways a bit more and pick the option wisely.
One of the easiest methods to check-in for your Virgin Atlantic flight is the online check-in. Long gone are those days when you had to stand in the long queues and visit the airport early to get the boarding pass as now is the time when everything can be done on the swipe of your fingers. Check-in for your flight without stepping out of your comfort zone and get your boarding pass in no time. Online check-in opens between 24 hours and 70 minutes before the scheduled departure, and you will have to check-in within the deadline to eradicate any hustle and bustle. While you are doing online check-in, you are also eligible to select your seat, upgrade your travel class, pick the extra baggage, and enter advance passenger information.
Are you a tech-savvy traveler? If so, then download the Virgin Atlantic app on your phone and get your check-in done within little or no time. Mobile check-in allows you to get your boarding pass with ease so that you can move for a trouble-free breeze through the airport. This app is available for free and can be downloaded by everyone in no time. In addition to this, it is extremely easy to ease, and you need no additional guidance. Make Virgin Atlantic Reservations now and enjoy your journey.
If owing to any reason you are unable to check-in online, then worry not and opt for the airport check-in to get your boarding pass with ease. Like the web check-in, the airport check-in opens for a short time, and you will have to complete the same within the deadline in order to avoid any hustle and bustle. The airport check-in timings end 60 minutes before the flight take-off.
Other Ways to check-in
Apart from these methods mentioned above, special check-in ways are available around the world, such as in-town check-in in Hong Kong, Disney Springs in Orlando Airport, and Twilight Check-in at Gatwick.
What is Virgin Atlantic Baggage Policy?
All the passengers of Virgin Atlantic are offered with decent baggage permit, which is preset by fare type and travel class. Before packing for your trip, ensure your entitled baggage allowance so that you don’t face the last minute hassle.
Economy and Premium – All the passengers are allowed to take one piece of hand baggage weighing not more than 22lbs.
Upper Class – All the passengers are allowed to take one piece of hand baggage along with one personal item weighing not more than 35lbs in total. However, the weight of hand baggage must not exceed 26lbs.
Economy Classic or Delight – Two bags are allowed to check-in weighing not more than 50lbs each.
Premium – Two bags are allowed to check-in weighing not more than 50lbs each.
Economy Light – The passengers, traveling on Economy Light class are not entitled to any check-in baggage allowance.
Upper Class – The passengers are allowed to check-in three pieces of baggage weighing not more than 70lbs each.
Please note that the above-mentioned baggage policy is general information. However, to know the specific details of the baggage allowance, we suggest you contact the airline through dedicated Virgin Atlantic reservations phone number +1-860-590-8822.
What are the Types of Virgin Atlantic Travel Classes?
Virgin Atlantic offers a wide range of travel class options so that you can enjoy the journey the way you want. You can opt for travel classes such as Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Upper Class. Pick the travel class that is suitable for your budget and make Virgin Atlantic Reservations accordingly.
If you are a budget-savvy traveler and wish to explore the world without emptying your bank balance, then book your flight tickets in the Economy Class. This is further divided into three types i.e., Economy Light, Classic, and Delight. Opt for the travel class that suits you the best and enjoy your journey. As the name implies, Economy Light is for the travelers who don’t wish to spend extra on the flight ticket. Whereas, Economy Delight is equipped with several advantages such as priority check-in, extra legroom, and a lot more other perks. When it comes to the onboard experience, it allows you to bring hand baggage only, and meals and snacks are also included in the same.
Premium Economy Class
Yet another travel class in which you can enjoy your air travel at its best without hitting your pocket is the Premium Economy Class. This travel class is bestowed with the award-winning services and amazing seats where you can sit back and relax throughout the journey. Virgin Atlantic understands that some little extras make a huge difference and thus make Virgin Atlantic Reservations in this travel class and treat yourself to the premium. It allows you to enjoy the priority check-ins so that you can skip the long queues at the airport and feel special. In addition to this, it offers more space to relax with seats up to 21 inches wide and also includes the adjustable headrest. Also, you will get the in-seat power button that makes sure that you will never run out of battery.
Want to experience the next level of luxury? If so, then book your flight tickets in the Upper Class and enjoy the facilities that will make you feel like home in the air. In this travel class, you can enjoy every single moment of your journey and make it the lifetime experience. The upper class is endowed with the stylish seats, excellent network, tons of entertainment, and a lot more other benefits. Moreover, booking in the upper class gives you access to the Business Lounges all around the world so that you can enjoy your waiting time as well.
Frequent Flyer Program
Earn miles on every booking of the Virgin Atlantic Flight tickets you do by joining “Flying Club”- the Frequent Flyer Program” of the airline. Once you join this loyalty program run by the airline, you get entitled to many advantageous facilities offered on board as well as at the airport. The membership of this club includes three tiers that include Red tier, Silver tier, and Gold tier.
If you wish to know detailed benefits of this loyalty program; contact the designated team of Virgin Atlantic reservations and get your concern addressed by one of the experienced travel geeks.
Other Additional Services offered by Virgin Atlantic
Other than in-flight services and facilities at the airport; Virgin Atlantic is also known for its advanced services inspired by avant-garde technology. When you choose Virgin Atlantic flight to travel, you save yourself from all last minute hassle. Now check the flight status online, enjoy the benefit of Virgin Atlantic manage my booking option, online check-in, and a dedicated Virgin Atlantic reservations for round the clock assistance.
According to the statistics recorded in 2018, Virgin Atlantic solely operates scheduled passenger flights to more than 30 destinations throughout the USA, Caribbean, Mexico, Africa, and the Middle East. The travel enthusiasts who wish to traverse through the buzzing metropolitan, or the explorer who is keen to unfold the untouched beauty of exotic North America, or someone who just wants to relax and enjoy the soothing Caribbean must definitely book Virgin Atlantic Airways flight tickets, as they can reach their desired destination within a budget.
Moreover, in collaboration with Delta Airlines, the airline also serves 200 new destinations throughout North America from the UK.
If you need help to make online reservations for cheap flight tickets ; you are free to contact the airline directly by calling on Virgin Atlantic phone number.
Virgin Atlantic FAQs
Q1. How to check the Virgin Atlantic Flight Information?
To check the Virgin Atlantic flight information, you will have to:
- Visit the official website of the Virgin Atlantic.
- Go to the Flight Schedule tab.
- From the drop-down menu of Search by the option, pick the method in which you wish to know your flight information.
- If you opt for the route information, then you need to enter departing and arriving airport name and the journey date. If you go for the flight number option, then enter the flight number and journey date to view your flight status in no time.
Q2. How to connect with the Virgin Atlantic Customer Executive?
To connect with the Virgin Atlantic customer service number +1-860-590-8822, travelers need to tap on the Help and Contact tab available on the bottom of the home page. Reach out to the customer executive of the airline in no time and get your queries solved with ease.
Q3. How to get updated with the Virgin Atlantic latest information?
If you wish to get updated with all the latest information about the Virgin Atlantic, then go to the Media Center tab available on the bottom of the home page and find out the exclusive airfares and promotional offers available on the flight tickets. In addition to this, you can also subscribe to their newsletter and get their latest news directly into your mailbox.
Q4. How to manage your Virgin Atlantic Booking?
To manage your Virgin Atlantic Reservations, you will have to:
- Browse the official website of the Virgin Atlantic.
- Tap on the My Bookings tab.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and the Booking Reference.
- Hit the Go to my Booking button and access your itinerary.
With the help of this, travelers can easily:
- Customize their travel experience
- Select their seat
- Upgrade to the higher travel class option
Top Destinations Served by Virgin Atlantic
- Zürich (ZRH)
- Washington, DC (WAS)
- Venice (VCE)
- Singapore (SIN)
- Moscow (MOW)
- Miami (MIA)
Top Airports Served by Virgin Atlantic
- Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Manchester Airport (MAN)
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Popular Domestic Routes Served Virgin Atlantic
- London (LHR) to Newquay (NQY)
- Manchester (MAN) to Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Glasgow (GLA) to Southampton (SOU)
- London (LHR) to Edinburgh (EDI)
- Manchester (MAN) to Jersey (JER)
- Glasgow (GLA) to Belfast (BFS)
- London (LHR) to Aberdeen (ABZ)
Note – All the domestic routes are operated by Fly be (BE) under the codeshare agreement with Virgin Atlantic (VS)
Popular International Routes Served Virgin Atlantic
- London (LHR) to Beijing (PEK)
- London (LGW) to Boston (BOS)
- London (LHR) to Cancun (CUN)
- London (LHR) to Miami (MIA)
- London (LHR) to Seattle (SEA)
- London (LHR) to Washington (IAD)
- London (LHR) to San Francisco (SFO)
If you wish to travel any of the above mentioned international routes, then you increase your chances to get the best flight deal that is based on your travel preferences. Conventionally, popular routes have frequent flights that are too direct, which makes it affordable and easily accessible. For more details, contact the Virgin Atlantic customer service +1-860-590-8822 anytime round the clock.
Virgin Atlantic Reservations Contact Numbers
|Virgin Atlantic Reservations Phone Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Virgin Atlantic Booking Number||+1-860-590-8822|
|Virgin Atlantic Customer Service In UK||44 (0)344 874 7747|
|Flight Information||44 (0)344 209 7770|
|Virgin Atlantic Cargo Reservations||44 (0)344 209 8300|
|Virgin Atlantic Sale Support Travel Agents Contact Numbers|
|Virgin Atlantic Sales Agent In US||1 866 325 7723|
|Virgin Atlantic Sales Agent In UK||44 (0)344 209 7705|
|Virgin Atlantic Sales Agent In Lagos||234 1 4612744|
|Virgin Atlantic Sales Agent In Shanghai||86 21 5353 4600|
|Virgin Atlantic Sales Agent In South Africa||27 11 340 3400|
Other Related Post Quick Links
British Airways Business Class
How to Cancel Flights on Cape Air?
Delta Airlines Business Class
Hawaiian Airlines Check in
Lufthansa Manage Booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Pet Travel Policy
How to Make Copa Airlines Reservations
Other Related Airlines Links
Virgin Atlantic Review
Submit your review
Very quick and efficient service received from Virgin Atlantic Reservations. The booking agent was very helpful and offered me the best flight deal than I could find in the internet. He even sorted me out with an incredible upgrade at very affordable fee.