Cancelling a flight ticket due to some emergency could be a big hassle for you, especially if you have to pay for it. If you are in a situation where you have to cancel your Allegiant Airlines Booking, then it is a must for you to have a good understanding of the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy.
You don’t need to worry about the cancellation charges as the cancellation policy of Allegiant is quite simple and easily understandable. Knowing the cancellation policy can save you time as well as money. If you want to make a flight reservation, but you are not sure about your departure, then choosing Allegiant Airlines would be an ideal choice for you. You don’t have to pay any hefty charges as a cancellation fee.
24 hours cancellation policy of the Allegiant Airlines
Allegiant allows passengers to cancel their flight tickets within 24 hours of the original booking with no cancellation fee. You can also go through the refund policy of the airline and check whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
Tickets are refundable only if-
- Cancellation is made within 24 hours of initial booking.
- You will receive a full refund in this case.
Tickets are non-refundable if-
- You are cancelling your ticket after 24 hours of your booking.
- If you have booked the ticket within one week of your scheduled departure date, no credit will be issued after the cancellation of the ticket unless you have purchased Trip Flex.
Allegiant will notify all its passengers if the flight is delayed for more than 30 minutes or cancelled due to some technical issues. The airline makes every possible effort to make you aware of the flight status.
Cancel tickets within 24 hours and avoid the Allegiant Airlines cancellation fee.
How to cancel Allegiant Airlines reservations?
Sometimes you have to drop your travel plan and cancel all your bookings. Cancelling flight tickets with Allegiant Airlines is not a hard nut to crack. Passengers just need to follow some simple steps on the official site of the airline to cancel their tickets. You can also call on the customer service number of the airline to avail of guidance regarding the cancellation process. After cancellation, you can ask for a refund if you are eligible for that. Bring out these upcoming steps to cancel your reservation.
- Log in to the official site of the Allegiant Airlines using your login credentials.
- The home page will be displayed on your screen. You will find the “flight” tab on the top of this page.
- Now click on the “Manage Travel” tab to make changes in existing booking, update seat assignment, change flight dates, upgrade, or cancel your trip.
- You will see the option of “Cancel booking.” Perform a click on the option to proceed further in the cancellation process.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to cancel your booking.
- The airline will send you a confirmation email after the cancellation process is completed.
If passengers still have any doubts regarding the Allegiant cancellation policy of the airline, they can call on the helpline number of the airline without any hesitation. This dedicated number is available round the clock to provide immediate assistance to its passengers. The agents will help you in cancelling your ticket and will also let you know about the refund policy.