Horizon Air Reservations (QX)
Horizon Air Reservations +1-860-590-8822
Are you hunting for the jaw-dropping deals and offers on the flight tickets? If so, then look no further than Horizon Air and make your reservations with much ease and comfort. Based in SeaTac Washington, this is a sister carrier of the Alaska Air and has been operating since May 1981. Horizon Air is a regional airline that is serving more than 47 destinations in the United States and Canada. Its current fleet comprises Bombardier and Embraer aircraft and each of them is bestowed with the latest amenities and superior services. So, what are you waiting for now? Get your Horizon Air Reservations to your favorite destination now and fly in the lap of comfort.
How to Make Horizon Air Flight Reservations ?
Online flight booking is the best option to purchase the air tickets without stepping out of your comfort zone. Make sure you have a stable internet connection to complete the booking process with ease. Follow the below mentioned guidelines and get your flight tickets done within the shortest possible time.
- To begin the Horizon Air flight booking, passengers need to open the web browser of their choice and navigate to the official link of the airline.
- On the home page, you will find the ‘Book’ tab. Tap on the same and choose the Flights option to move further.
- Now is the time to choose the trip type. If you are intended to book the flight tickets for only one direction, then tick the checkbox that says One-Way; otherwise skip this step.
- The next step of the Horizon Air Reservations is to choose the payment type. If you are willing to pay with cash, then skip this step and if you wish to make your payment with miles, then tick the checkbox that says ‘Use Miles’.
- In this step, passengers need to enter their departure and arrival city or airport in the ‘From’ and ‘to’ field. If you don’t know what destination to choose, then Horizon Air representatives will help you in finding the same.
- Choose departure and return dates if you are making bookings for the Round Trip; otherwise, enter only the departure date and proceed to the next step.
- Add the total number of adults and children included in the journey.
- As soon as you fill all fields, hit the ‘Find Flights’ button and get direct access to the final page where you can find multiple cheap flight options and deals according to your entered data.
- Pick the option that suits you the best and get the payment done to confirm your Horizon Air Reservations.
Contact Horizon Air Customer Service for Easy Flight Booking
Horizon Air also facilitates the flyers with telephonic reservations and thus, you can connect with the Horizon Air representatives at any instance of time to get your flight tickets done. They will be readily available to assist you and offer their services even at the odd hours and public holidays. In addition to the flight booking, the airline’s customer service also provides you guidance for other travel-related issues such as tracking the lost baggage, checking the flight status etc. What keeps you stopping now? Get your Horizon Air Reservations to your favorite location done now and reach your destination in the best possible way.
Horizon Air In-flight Amenities:
Horizon Air is the largest regional airline in the United States. The airline is one of its kind and believes in value-based services and hence offers a number of complementary and paid in-flight amenities and services.
- Horizon Air flights offer its travelers a selection of beverages or small snacks complimentary, including coffee on all the horizon flights.
- As a matter of fact, Horizon Air is the first airline that offers Starbucks coffee beverages on its flights.
- Travelers with their flight durations more than an hour can buy the ‘Picnic Packs’ or single snack articles on-board.
- The airline has a non-stop availability of ‘Gogo inflight internet,’ which every passenger can enjoy without any applicable charges.
Horizon Air Reservations Baggage Policy
When traveling with Horizon Air, it is important to know about the baggage allowance in order to pack your bags accordingly. The airline has designed a well-curated baggage policy for the travelers so that they can bring their favorite items on-board without any hassle.
Cabin Baggage Allowance
The airline allows the travelers to bring one carry-on baggage and one personal item on the flight. The maximum dimensions of the cabin baggage must not exceed 9 X 14 X 22 inches. Items whose maximum dimensions exceeded the allowance limit will be considered as oversized baggage and will be only carried as the checked baggage. The personal item can be a purse or a handbag, a briefcase, an overcoat, a laptop bag or any such thing. Get Horizon Air Reservations now and bring your favorite items on-board.
Checked Baggage Allowance
According to the Horizon Air baggage allowance policy, the travelers are allowed to bring the checked baggage by paying an additional fee. $30 will be applicable for carrying the first Bag, $40 will be applicable for the second bag, and $100 each for third and additional bags. No single piece of the checked baggage exceeds the maximum weight of 100 pounds and the maximum dimensions of each checked baggage must not be more than 115 linear inches. The baggage that exceeds the maximum amount will be considered as the overweight and oversized baggage and you will have to pay additional baggage fee to bring the same. At the peak of the travel season, Horizon Air depending on the busy-ness may limit the checked baggage allowance. The first three bags of checked luggage will cost USD20 for each but the weight limit should not be more than 50 lbs.
Options for Carry-on Baggage:
Horizon Air permits one carry-on baggage within the dimensions of 10 x 17 x 24 inches, including wheels and handles. This process has been introduced because of the limited availability of space in the flight cabin. The travelers are also permitted to bring a small personal item as an addition along with them. It is recommended to carry the fragile items and valuables to be packed in your carry-on bags only.
Source URL : https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/baggage/carry-on-luggage/regional-aircraft
Learn How Can You Get The Boarding Pass For Horizon Air Flight Here
Want to check-in for your flight without leaving your zone? If yes, then opt for the web check-in facility offered by the airline and get your boarding card without any hassle. The travelers can check-in for your flight in three different ways – online check-in, mobile check-in, and ticket counter check-in. Opt for any of these methods and get your check-in done in less than no time.
The convenient method for the flight check-in is to visit the official website of the airline, enter the Booking Code and the Last Name, select the travelers to check-in, and hit the Confirm button to get your boarding pass. This option is not available to the children traveling alone, travelers with animals, flying with the offline ticket, and enjoying the special assistance like a wheelchair. Online check-in facility opens between 24 hours and 60 minutes before the departure of the Horizon Air flight. To know more about the same, you can connect with Horizon Air Reservations Number at any moment.
Yet another convenient way to get the boarding pass is to download the airline’s mobile app for free and check-in for your flight in the least possible time. This mobile app is designed for all types of travelers, be it the android users or the Apple one. Download this app from the play store and get an e-boarding card on your smartphone. There is a need to get it printed as you can show the same as it is to the airport security.
It is the conventional method to get the printed copy of your boarding pass. Visit the airport, head to the ticket counter, provide the essential details and get the flight check-in done with ease. The cut-off timings for the online check-in varies with the type of the flight. You can check-in up to 40 minutes before the flight take-off for the domestic flights and up to 60 minutes before the flight departs for the international flights. So, what are you waiting for? Make Horizon Air Reservations now and reach your destination easily.
Important Guidelines About Horizon Air Flight Change Policy
Want to make changes in your existing itinerary? If yes, then worry not and retrieve your booking to amend the same. Horizon Air allows the travelers to make alterations in their flight so that you can travel according to your preferred dates. However, there are certain guidelines that you need to know before making changes to your original itinerary. Let’s have a look at these terms and conditions and only then opt for this facility accordingly.
- Changes in the flight can be easily done from the moment you make the bookings until you check-in for the flight. Once you get the boarding pass, you will be unable to amend your booking.
- If you want to make same day changes to your flight, then you will be charged $50 for the same.
- Alterations in the flight is totally based on the fare type selected by you at the time of bookings. Some fare types allow you to make changes for free while others are chargeable, therefore, make the choice accordingly.
Is Advance Seat Selection Possible on Horizon Air Flight?
Yes, of course. Seat Selection is offered by Horizon Air to facilitate the travelers so that they can settle down into their favorite seat and feel like home in the air. A variety of seat options are available to select, be it the aisle, window, emergency, or in the front row. Look out for the available seats on the airline’s seat map and make your choice accordingly. Here are some important guidelines that you need to know before opting for an advanced seat selection facility.
- Seat selection is subject to availability of your desired seats on the flight. You can select your seat only if it is available.
- You can make the use of this facility from the moment you make Horizon Air Reservations until you get the boarding pass. Once you check-in for the flight, the seat selection facility will be closed for you.
- Advance seat selection is a paid facility and you will be charged with an extra amount that you need to pay at the time of flight check-in.
- You can also try for seat selection at the airport and if you are lucky enough, then you can get your desired seat.
- If you don’t opt for this facility, then the airline will assign you the random seat according to the availability.
Cancellation Policy of Horizon Air:
Cancellation and Changes are easy and hassle-free with the Horizon Air. If your flight is canceled, changed, or delayed due to some reason, the airline would move you to the next available flight.
If your new horizon flight is delayed by more than one hour you can move to another flight that suits your time schedule, or you can cancel your trip online and get flight credits for your next Horizon flight. You can also contact the helpline number of Horizon Air and cancel your trip, your refund will be processed in the original mode of payment.
It is to be noted that different class-fare have different refund policies, to avoid any confusion please reach out to the flight representatives of the airline in advance before canceling your flight.
Source URL : https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fly-alaska/24-hour-cancellation
Horizon Air FAQs:
Q). How can I check-in online with Horizon Air?
Travelers can complete their online check-in using the Horizon website and print their boarding passes easily. The online check-in starts 24 hours before the flight departure and closes one hour before the actual flight departure.
Q).1 Does Horizon Air have a ‘Frequent Flyer Program’?
Horizon Air has a frequent flyer program popularly known as the ‘Mileage Plan.’ The intention is to award the regular flyers with the airline. ‘Mileage Plan’ is a travel rewards program initiated by the Alaska Air Group. MVP Gold and MVP are the top tiers of the ‘Mileage Plan’ for regular customers.
Q).2 Where Does the Horizon Air fly?
Horizon Air has a number of scheduled flights to a large number of destinations throughout the USA and Canada including some popular destinations such as Las Vegas, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Vancouver, Boise, Mammoth Lakes, Tucson, Calgary, Colorado Springs, Great Falls, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Steamboat Springs, Victoria, Lewiston, Oakland, San Francisco, Ontario and many more.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- JetBlue Vacation Packages
- Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Hawaiian airlines vacations
- Lufthansa Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Pet Travel Policy
- Delta Vacation Packages