Change in plans? Don’t get frustrated as Cape Air offers a well-designed cancellation policy to the travelers so that they can terminate their existing Cape Air Reservations without any hustle and bustle. Cape Air understands that an emergency can happen at any time where flight cancellation is the only choice to opt for; in such cases, travelers can suspend their bookings and claim for refunds if you are eligible. Below are mentioned the ways to cancel your Cape Air along with the important guidelines associated with it.
Ways to Cancel the Cape Air Bookings
Long gone are those days when canceling a flight ticket was a challenging task as now is the time when you can easily do the same from the comfort of your home or office. To cancel your flight ticket with Cape Air, use the below mentioned step-by-step guidelines:
- Open the web browser of your choice and launch the official website of the airline.
- There, you need to tap on the ‘Book & Manage Flights and jump to the ‘Change/ Cancel a Reservation’ tab.
- Enter the Booking Reference and the Passenger’s Last Name.
- On adding the details, hit the ‘Search’ button and access your trip itinerary.
- There, you can select the trip that you wish to cancel and follow the on-screen prompts to make flight cancellation.
In addition to this, you can also connect with the airline’s customer care service to terminate your Cape Air Reservations. The airline’s executives are available all the time to assist the travelers and thus, you can call them at any instance of time.
Cape Air Cancellation Guide – Important Things to Know
Before heading towards canceling your flight ticket, it is important to know some of the important terms and conditions associated with it to avoid any further hustle.
- Cancellation will be purely based on the fare type you have selected while making your flight bookings.
- If you cancel your ticket on the day of departure, then it will not be considered as cancellation and no refund will be generated for the same even if the ticket is of refundable type.
- If you have a non-refundable fare, then no portion of the ticket will be refunded. However, the airline might allow the traveler to use the value of an unused ticket for purchasing the flight ticket for the future travel.
- If you are a ‘No-Show’ then you will not be eligible for claiming refund even if you have a refundable ticket type.